Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

These Southern boys with their "Sir" and "Ma'am". I know its cultural and being polite but it freezes my New England blood to be called "Ma'am". Last night I was having a drink with my son at one of our favorite watering holes, the bartender introduced us to a new staffer, "This is Amanda, Amanda, this is Miles and his mom, everyone calls her Mama Mostly". Amanda said "Oh, I'll probably call you Ma'am" and I'm sure I visibly paled and she said "I'm from Virginia, my mother would come up here and slap me!" Yikes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Well, maybe egg bites filled with diced veggies?

I used to make them in the instant pot when I wasn't lazy. Usually just egg and cheese/cottage cheese, so the amount of cheese would be the concern. 

Edited by DropTheSoap
missssspelling
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Loren should stop popping out kids. Weren’t her last two pregnancies high risk?

Yes, she has to have a cervix “cerclage” procedure so she doesn’t lose her pregnancies. The third baby was a premie. She claims to be done having kids but Alexei wants more. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3

Dad such a non-enabler that when he tells Dr. Now that he needs to step up & help Wess more, Dr Now tells him that Wess has to figure out how to do it himself. That's an unusual family dynamic for this show!   And looks like Wess did figure it out.  Nice.  

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, she has to have a cervix “cerclage” procedure so she doesn’t lose her pregnancies. The third baby was a premie. She claims to be done having kids but Alexei wants more. 

I don’t like Loren but being constantly pregnant is very hard on the body. They need to stop.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jazz decides to pursue women. The show must go on.

Speed dating for sexually fluid singles…who are directly from central casting. Go to school, Jazz.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1