Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E09: What About the Big Girls LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Damn Noelle, nice play. That's one to add to the report card if she makes it to the end. And James, could you be more of a sore loser right now?

Guess that's not a good sign for Cassidy because Jesse and Cody already made it clear if it was James, they'd just vote her out to further weaken Karla's game. 

Btw, seems like Sami did sell Karla on James because if there were two Owen votes, they'd have shown it to heighten the tension. Guess Sami isn't as much of an idiot as I thought.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4
Just now, mojoween said:

Since Noelle blurted out about her steal a vote, wonder if James could have used the KiP and taken it from her.

He could have done it before she announced…he knew she had it.  But he was too arrogant.   

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, with James out, do Jesse and Cody really vote out Cassidy?

I worry they will, and I don't understand why they think this will weaken Karla.  Ryan may go back with Karla, Sami will now be her second in command, and she could have Owen and Noelle.  That would just leave Cody, Jesse, and Gabler on the outs.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I just realized that Noelle taking Owen's vote was risky.  Sami, Karla, and James still could have voted 3-2 against Owen.

Okay, now this better not impact how the red tribe votes. 

It was a huge risk. She's lucky it paid off, especially given how Sami is on Karla's side. Stealing James' vote would have exposed Sami more.

• Love 2

Hurray! James is voted out!!!!!

Well I wonder how things will go with James and Jeanine on jury.

To me James' vote-out is like Vikings recovering Buffalo's fumble in the end zone and scoring.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I just realized that Noelle taking Owen's vote was risky.  Sami, Karla, and James still could have voted 3-2 against Owen.

Okay, now this better not impact how the red tribe votes. 

Well yeah, the plan hinged on her believing that Sami was with them. Because even if she didn't steal the vote and Sami wasn't with them, it would have still been 3-2. She used the steal a vote to make James more comfortable that she was 100 percent with him and the plan to get Owen out.

• Love 2

This episode is so decent, I posted the following in the wrong thread (before Tribal Council)

If this works, that would be tremendous. Not for James, but it's Survivor

That's what happens when you a ton (to do) and in the year 2022, there are still 24 real hours in a damn day