Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E09: What About the Big Girls LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Carey said:

James has a point, but not really.  It's survivor.  People get booted there.  And apparently Owen only wrote his name down once.  That would mean James is sorta sounding petty

James and Ryan both seem to hold grudges and are playing for revenge, rather than it being a logical move. I think that's what bothers me so much about them. It just sounds petty from them, rather than a game move.

• Love 2

I wonder if how the first vote goes will impact how the red tribe votes (because the blue tribe votes first, so red will see who goes home).  If Ryan sees James gone (manifesting that to happen) will he feel like keeping Cassidy after all, or thinking someone beat him to his move of breaking up Coco.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

James and Ryan both seem to hold grudges and are playing for revenge, rather than it being a logical move. I think that's what bothers me so much about them. It just sounds petty from them, rather than a game move.

This is Lex territory here.  Their reasoning is so stupid.  This is the game.  They are writing names down, too.  I think they will have a really bad case if they make it to the FTC.  They'd be a dream to sit next to.

• Love 2

My head hurts tonight listening to all this talk about strategy and numbers and big move making.  I swear if Ryan stays simply because of how the first TC goes, they better never do this twist again.  This screwed Tori over last season.

Okay Noelle is telling James she is using her steal a vote on Owen tonight, but she's really targeting James.  I really hope this doesn't backfire on her tonight.

• Love 1

People always complicating shit. Sami, the point of a blindside is that you keep it on a "need to know" basis. Noelle set it up perfectly where Karla's vote was not needed. So what if you want to work with Karla.

Then smooth it over AFTER the vote goes down. Not try and sell her on a plan right before tribal that you KNOW she's not in favor of and is likely going to put James on alert. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Does Sami not picture himself sitting next to Karla in the final 3 and trying to explain his strategy?  "I wanted to make a big move!"  And then Karla will respond and say "you told me everything that was going on and I foiled your big moves."

I have a feeling this is going to be two boring votes hyped up by nothing.  I'm getting so annoyed I don't know what I want more-Cassidy to go and Karla lose an ally, Ryan and James to go, Karla to screw Sami over.  This show is not good for my anxiety.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

People always complicating shit. Sami, the point of a blindside is that you keep it on a "need to know" basis. Noelle set it up perfectly where Karla's vote was not needed. 

Did Sami actually tell karla the plan or did he just float the vote out James possibility?

• Love 1
Just now, Maggie Mae said:

Did Sami actually tell karla the plan or did he just float the vote out James possibility?

We didn't see if he told her about the plan, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.  Or if Karla tells James his name is being thrown out there, and they figure it out.  Owen might have gone but since James holds a grudge he might go after Noelle now for lying to him.

• Love 1

Shut up Jeff Probst. Just get to the vote.

That seems to be his Tribal voice.  

No he sounded that way when he and Owen were arguing back at camp.

Edited by iMonrey