Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E09: What About the Big Girls LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

In a shocking double tribal council, two castaways are blindsided. Also, a revenge plan begins to brew around camp after several castaways were left out of the last tribal council vote.

Original airdate 11/16/22

This is you LIVE CHAT thread

I just need Noelle and Owen to make it through this episode.  Preferably someone named James, Cody, Ryan, or Jesse can go, but I really want those two to make it.

And once again, Sami wants to make a move, take control, and take out the top alliance.  Is he waiting until he's the only one left outside of the top group to make a move?  I wonder if he's regretting voting off Dwight.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And Ryan is so focused on Cody's ball that he drops his own.

I'm glad, I hope this means he goes.  I'm a little nervous for Cassidy being the only woman on that tribe.  Gabler could be a target for being on the bottom, but I worry that Cody/Jesse/Ryan are just going to pick between those two as to who leaves.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm glad, I hope this means he goes.  I'm a little nervous for Cassidy being the only woman on that tribe.  Gabler could be a target for being on the bottom, but I worry that Cody/Jesse/Ryan are just going to pick between those two as to who leaves.

Now is the time for Cody to make that big move he wants to do.  He only has to convince 2 people to vote with him and Ryan will be toast. 

• Love 2
Just now, jsm1125 said:

I think Owen and Noelle are fucked. Even if they get Sami to vote with them, Karla could play her idol on James. 

Noelle has her steal a vote which could work in her favor, but James has the KIP and could take it from her.  So if she is going to use it, she needs to be careful about it.  This would be the perfect time for Sami to make a big move like he keeps talking about, and it's clear that Owen has no love lost for James.  My feeling is it might come down between those two.

I'm also not so sure Karla would risk her idol on James.  She's not as good of a player as I thought she was if she does do that.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

I think Owen and Noelle are fucked. Even if they get Sami to vote with them, Karla could play her idol on James. 

No one knows about her idol and I think she is too savvy to waste it on a wild card like James.  He could decide to get mad at her for not telling him about it and go after her next. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3

And speaking of people not being smart at this game, Ryan tells Gabler they can use Cody as decoy vote to tell Cassidy about.  Gabler reminds him that Cody has immunity.

Oh please Ryan, you aren't targeting Cassidy to make a big move and break up Coco.  You are holding a grudge because she targeted you.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm also not so sure Karla would risk her idol on James.  She's not as good of a player as I thought she was if she does do that.

Yeah she can't at this point anyway.  Especially on this season

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Looks like Cassidy is the target but we'll see if it sticks.

If it sticks for 40 minutes then it'll be either amazing or validates the feel of the season

• Love 1

So I wonder if Karla is all about Coco strong, or if she's just with James.  Because I wonder what she'll think if Cassidy or Ryan leaves from the other tribe.  And Ryan doesn't want to be accused of riding Coco's coattails to the end, so he may not want to work with her going forward.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I disagree with what Karla said.  If I knew I was going home, that would be great.  Either I'll feel comfortable that I know I'm done or that I can make a successful move for someone else

• Love 1