Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Jen returns from pre-trial meetings in New York with unexpected news. Heather hosts a ski day to reunite the women, but tempers flare when Lisa discovers Angie H. is invited. Whitney attempts to resolve her conflict with Heather but realizes their friendship might be over.

Airdate: 10.26.2022

Once again, MORE salty things have happened in the offseason.  Until they are mentioned in an episode, do not discuss them in the episode threads.  Spoilery conversations about particular housewives should happen in their individual threads or the media thread.

Ugh- Whitney you are really making me dislike you this season!  Hearing about your journey and your mysterious trauma - annoying.  Listening to you whine how Heather wouldn’t support your lies - annoying.  Seeing you laying in bed with a full face of make-up and eye pads like you just woke up - annoying.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, GoudaGirl said:

Ugh- Whitney you are really making me dislike you this season!  Hearing about your journey and your mysterious trauma - annoying.  Listening to you whine how Heather wouldn’t support your lies - annoying.  Seeing you laying in bed with a full face of make-up and eye pads like you just woke up - annoying.

I cannot stand that dimwit, and I usually only dislike the truly hateful ones.  

It’s a toss-up between her airhead voice and Jen’s psychoscreams - not sure which I hate the most.  They’re both like nails on a chalkboard!

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Coach Shah saying God put this on both of us, say a lot of positive things for his character. However, Jen Shah put this on both of you, not God.

I used to like Coach Shah but then I realized how polished and rehearsed he always comes off. Seems very fakey. Him still being married to Jen is also suspicious; she’s a raving crazy person and also terrifying to look at. Without makeup she looked much softer, she should do that all the time. 

The people on this show are just rock bottom humans and not pleasant to watch. I only tune in every 3rd episode for 15 mins. Heather seems decent but too door-matty. Lisa Barlow is scary. Lots of creepy characters, including Mary first season. 

Also, why does Bravo cut paychecks to sociopathic scum like Jen Shah and Erika Jayne? Gross. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10

I'm having a difficult time following this mess. 

Have we gone from the Meredith and Lisa drama to now the Lisa and Angie drama? Basically who said what about who is sleeping with who and which one is the bigger ho? Is that it? 

Oh, and Lisa, your remodel is truly ugly. Meredith was right about that. I have never seen such unwelcoming and cold decor. Lisa said on WWHL that the exterior shots of the house are not really her house. A lot of them use other exterior shots of homes that are not their's so the sycofants can't figure out where they live and stalk them.

That said, if the interior is hers then Yuk! 

Whitney, shut  up and stop crying. Her story is sad but not to the point that viewers have to give a shit about it every episode. We get it. You were abused, you buried it deep down inside and now you are getting therapy to deal with what you are starting to remember. End of story. Go deal with it off camera, please. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

So my big takeaway this episode is that Coach Shah’s name is Sharieff. Sharieff Shah. I have a real pet peeve over people who name their kids like John Johnson or Roger Rogers. I don’t know why it took me until halfway through the third season to figure this out, but since she always just calls him Coach, the few times I heard Sharieff I just assumed oh, they just call Mr Sharieff Coach Shah, just like the jocks in high school shortened the gym teacher’s name to one syllable to show they were cool. But now I realize this is Jen Shah’s husband, and not Jen Sharieff’s husband. Anyway, I guess not much happened in last night’s episode because that is literally the one and only comment I have: Sharieff Shah.

Confused Thinking GIF

• LOL 10
On 10/26/2022 at 9:06 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess it is time to hear about Whit's "hilling and fillings."

Thank you for bringing this up!  It drives me bonkers to hear the way she talks.  Her "fillings" while she "hills" are a big "dill"!  Makes me cringe every single time.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I think the two Angie's plus Heather's friend are supposed to be friends of this season.

The only time I liked Whitney this episode was when she questioned why they were celebrating the fact that Jenn's trial got moved.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, malibu said:

Thank you for bringing this up!  It drives me bonkers to hear the way she talks.  Her "fillings" while she "hills" are a big "dill"!  Makes me cringe every single time.  

And we know she can pronounce the long E sound, because she can't keep Lisa's name out of her mouth. 

I wonder if it's a regional dialect thing. Over in the Teen Mom threads (don't judge me) there's a page for one of the girls "Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel". 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

And we know she can pronounce the long E sound, because she can't keep Lisa's name out of her mouth. 

I wonder if it's a regional dialect thing. Over in the Teen Mom threads (don't judge me) there's a page for one of the girls "Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel". 

I am DYING. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think it is regional (Utah area) because all the Sister Wives have the same pronunciation.

That’s all I got this episode. I rilly could care less about Brooks or Meredith’s husband. Whitney remains the worst pot stirrer ever.  I’m impressed with how far Jenn’s skiing skills have come.  I’m with Lisa on outdoors stuff, but I always thought you had to practically be born on skis to be good, or at least that’s my excuse.

• LOL 4
On 10/26/2022 at 9:14 PM, Stats Queen said:

So Meredith’s husband, when Brooksie asked him who HIS perfect boyfriend is, he said Bret Favre. Two things:

1. Brooks didn’t know who Bret Favre is and bad timing on the airing of the show? 😹

2. A bit of controversy surrounding Bret Favre recently https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2022/04/13/brett-favre-scandal-alleged-8-million-welfare-scam-explained/?sh=3ce731a82ddd

It seems that loving a fraud is consistent across this whole franchise.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not only will she not spill but she will fill and hill all she can.

I wonder how she will dill with all of that spilling and filling and hilling this season.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

This Angie person is giving me serious Lisa Rinna vibes. This show has enough problems without the thirsty adventures of a woman who is desperately trying to get a ... snowflake, snowball? whatever it is they hold. Buh bye.

Rilly and trully.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 10/29/2022 at 11:26 AM, For Cereals said:

That’s all I got this episode. I rilly could care less about Brooks or Meredith’s husband. Whitney remains the worst pot stirrer ever.  I’m impressed with how far Jenn’s skiing skills have come.  I’m with Lisa on outdoors stuff, but I always thought you had to practically be born on skis to be good, or at least that’s my excuse.

1.  If you want to be a good skier, go to a good place (Colorado or Utah) and buy a couple days of private lessons.  Anyone can do it who has the time and $$.

2.  I really hate the Marks family.  I got a good laugh at Meredith wearing her name on her shirt - was that Brooks Marks Couture?  😄

3.  I loved how Lisa said "not interested" to Angie and then walked away saying, "She's not MY guest!"  I would enjoy seeing this more often on HW shows.  

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, princelina said:

1.  If you want to be a good skier, go to a good place (Colorado or Utah) and buy a couple days of private lessons.  Anyone can do it who has the time and $$.

2.  I really hate the Marks family.  I got a good laugh at Meredith wearing her name on her shirt - was that Brooks Marks Couture?  😄

3.  I loved how Lisa said "not interested" to Angie and then walked away saying, "She's not MY guest!"  I would enjoy seeing this more often on HW shows.  

Agree. Lisa, for my HW tv viewing dollar is a great character. The right combo of messy and delusional to be entertaining, but not so awful that you feel like you need a shower after watching.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

This season is crap. I don’t want to hear about Whitney’s trauma each week. I have to wonder if she is reenacting something she previously dealt with.
I really don’t think Lisa has to s a d for sports tickets. It seems like something they gossiped about but didn’t need to be brought up. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

This season is crap. I don’t want to hear about Whitney’s trauma each week. I have to wonder if she is reenacting something she previously dealt with.
I really don’t think Lisa has to s a d for sports tickets. It seems like something they gossiped about but didn’t need to be brought up. 

I agree about this season. Whitney’s stuff is too dark and she is too drunk.

Im not really sure why I can’t get into this season but maybe I’m bummed about this season of RHOBH when I thought Erika would face repercussions for her her behavior last year and her business and herself subsisting on illegally gotten gains from Tom. But no, it was all glossed over.

I was hoping to see these housewives actually holding Jen to account for things but no, they are coddling this mad woman.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

I'm very curious why Angie H is denying saying those things about Lisa.  Heather, also, said she did not hear any of it.  That can be explained by her just not hearing the complete conversation in a crowded venue.  After all, Heather admitted she has talked a lot about Lisa before and would have loved to hear about that tea, which makes her very believable, in my opinion.  I can't see Whitney making this up out of the blue, so there must be some explanation.  Angie may be denying saying it for self protection, or Whitney may have heard it from someone else.  I think Whitney should take a break from over consuming alcohol while she is on her "hilling journey."  This may help with her relationships, as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 10/30/2022 at 12:51 PM, Jel said:

This Angie person is giving me serious Lisa Rinna vibes. This show has enough problems without the thirsty adventures of a woman who is desperately trying to get a ... snowflake, snowball? whatever it is they hold. Buh bye.

Rilly and trully.

She'll be a step up from Jen Shah...unless she also defrauded and stole money from elderly people

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/30/2022 at 9:15 PM, Stats Queen said:

I agree about this season. Whitney’s stuff is too dark and she is too drunk.

Im not really sure why I can’t get into this season but maybe I’m bummed about this season of RHOBH when I thought Erika would face repercussions for her her behavior last year and her business and herself subsisting on illegally gotten gains from Tom. But no, it was all glossed over.

I was hoping to see these housewives actually holding Jen to account for things but no, they are coddling this mad woman.

All of this. I’m at a loss how someone like Erika Jayne and now Jen Shah are still even welcome on these shows. And how do they get other cast to film with them-and even embrace them?? Everything feels so morally off.

Agree, not only are they not holding Jen accountable but are in fact coddling her. It’s disgusting. Jen’s concrete filler face and endless raging meltdowns have terrorized me, but somehow these women all still want to hang out with her. Okay, sure….

• Love 8
On 10/30/2022 at 7:01 PM, Jel said:

Agree. Lisa, for my HW tv viewing dollar is a great character. The right combo of messy and delusional to be entertaining, but not so awful that you feel like you need a shower after watching.

Exactly! More Lisa Barlows, less Lisa Rinnas please. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2