Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E7: Are You Happy Now?

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Can you imagine flying thousands of miles with someone you barely know to go fuck up a stranger's car??

Did they ever address the issue of how this new "friend" got a visa to enter Nigeria?  Wouldn't she need a letter of invitation/sponsorship from a citizen, not to mention an interview? 

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Shaeeda should just leave him and have a baby on her own (in vitro or adopt). She could have her own place without his ridiculous rules and dance naked or spill water droplets on the floor or whatever.

Absolutely. She's perfectly capable and needs to get over the notion that you need a man to raise a child on your own. Many people, men and women both, raise kids as a single parent. It's going to be challenging at different times and it would be great to have a loving and supportive partner to help get you through it, but it's not mandatory. Billy would be a judgemental pain if they had a baby together. He would feel everything Shy did was wrong and insert his sourpuss face and unwanted opinion into every aspect of that upbringing, making for a miserable wife and child.

Bill set himself up. There won't be a baby and eventually Shy will leave, just like he dreads. If he were truthful in telling her he can't and doesn't want kids, the relationship would have ended then instead of being drawn out into a painful divorce.

• Applause 2
8 minutes ago, Quof said:

Did they ever address the issue of how this new "friend" got a visa to enter Nigeria?  Wouldn't she need a letter of invitation/sponsorship from a citizen, not to mention an interview? 

No & no, it looks like it's quite a simple process for a US citizen.

• Useful 1

So it looks like she didn't need an interview, but she certainly required a letter of invitation, etc. 

(7.) A letter of invitation from the host addressed to the Consulate General of Nigeria. It must be on letter headed paper stating the address of the host or organization, the reason for the visit and should be signed and dated.

(8.) A copy of the host’s passport (the data pages including the photograph and signature, for non-Nigerians including the page that shows the host’s legal immigration status in Nigeria

How quickly was this trip planned?  And what is Angela's immigration status in Nigeria, does she have a right of entry based on her "marriage" to a citizen? 

• Useful 1
29 minutes ago, Quof said:

So it looks like she didn't need an interview, but she certainly required a letter of invitation, etc. 

(7.) A letter of invitation from the host addressed to the Consulate General of Nigeria. It must be on letter headed paper stating the address of the host or organization, the reason for the visit and should be signed and dated.

(8.) A copy of the host’s passport (the data pages including the photograph and signature, for non-Nigerians including the page that shows the host’s legal immigration status in Nigeria

How quickly was this trip planned?  And what is Angela's immigration status in Nigeria, does she have a right of entry based on her "marriage" to a citizen? 

I'm not seeing a letter of invitation during a quick glance, seems a bit excessive for a tourist visa in any country besides places like China, N Korea etc. but I'm pretty sure that production have people who deal with visas & such so I'm not sure why it would need explaining. I would be more worried about all the jabs she would need to enter the country, when I went to Kenya it took weeks to get all of the different jabs & then there were pills on top of that to be taken before, during & after.

Edited to say I found the letter of invitation part, seems like you can get one in an hour for $50, so just a way of harvesting money by the look of it. Just another reason to not go to Nigeria besides Mikul & Usman.

As for Angela I don't care enough to even Google it.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Marriage has changed Sumit and he wants more.

Marriage hasn’t changed Sumit.  Being written off my his family has.  He wants them back.  Will not leave India because of it.  Jenny’s days are numbered. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

So either this whole storyline is a complete fabrication and she is in on it (doesn't really want a kid either), or she is the most delusional woman ever.

This is the conclusion I came to a long time ago. If she really wanted a child, she went about getting one in the most ass-backwards way imaginable. She's too old to have the luxury of dicking around with however many more years he's going to delay. She looks to be as fastidious as he is and probably doesn't care to mess up her yoga body with a pregnancy. I think she just wanted to be a TV star.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4

Bilal tried making the fertility doctor be his psychotherapist, but he's calling Shaeeda "over emotional." Gaslighter, thy name is Bilal.

I'm pretty sure Liz is bipolar & Ed feeds into that disorder.  It seems pretty clear that every time they have a fight he tells her to pack her shit and leave. She actually should, and never ever come back. I also think that part of the reason she was freaking out at that party is that after she got drunk, she realized she really doesn't want to marry Ed, she just likes being on TV.  And again, why is it that we are seeing two Americans who don't need K1 Visa on 90 day Fiancé?

Angela is so beyond full of shit. "Ever since we said I do, it's gone downhill." Does she even watch this show?? It was never going uphill. It was always going downhill. Does she not remember smashing cake into his face? And what did she expect was going to happen when she showed up at his house in the middle of the night screaming like a banshee and destroying his property? That he was gonna come out and embrace her with love?  I honestly can't with that bullshit anymore. It's got to be staged. And if they're going to stage shit, they should at least make it more entertaining and less cringe.

More manufactured drama in the Libby Andre story. All I know about that whole situation is that Charlie can suck a bag of dirty dicks.

Kim is still delusional; Usman is still 100% selfishly motivated and 0% interested in Kim or her feelings.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

And again, why is it that we are seeing two Americans who don't need K1 Visa on 90 day Fiancé?

There's only one version that actually meets the 90 day fiance criteria and that is the original. Every one of the other versions within the 90 day fiance realm do not meet the criteria, HEA, Single Life, Before The 90 Days and The Other Way don't even get close as none of them require a K1 visa and nobody has to wait 90 days.  It lost its purpose and honesty a long time ago.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

More manufactured drama in the Libby Andre story. All I know about that whole situation is that Charlie can suck a bag of dirty dicks.

Kim is still delusional; Usman is still 100% selfishly motivated and 0% interested in Kim or her feelings.

Oh, how could I forget these other two "couples." I use the " because, Usman in no way, shape or form sees Kim as a potential wife in any sense except financially. And please spare me the drama with getting him Mom's blessing. Not to be crude and stereotype, but are we seriously supposed to think this woman would turn down her loser son's chance at a golden ticket to the USA? Usman is HOW old and he doesn't have a Nigerian wife yet? Despite all his claims that he is an international superstar and can have ANY woman he wants? Well, WTF aren't Nigerian families lining up for the chance to wed off their daughters to this superstar?? Cause it is all BS. He is just another scammer who hit it big by getting on this TLC gravy train. 

Andre probably is hiding something shady, but that is unlikely the reason for the second interview. And I agree with him, Libby is naive if she thinks her family isn't capable to calling in a tip about him. I can't look at her though without remembering the cringe pic they posted on Only fans that someone leaked of her in granny panties with a tampon string hanging out. 🤪🤢

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

The Big Lebowski reference was awesome. The Dude.!!!!!!!!!! 

Liz did say if people come with drama she is kicking them out the party. 

ED there is a time and a place. This could’ve been easily done at home. 

My gripe with Liz you gonna leave yo Cell Phone IPhone on a random bench on a street. You bugging. That’s all of your info in one phone. No way you leave that just to make a point. You could’ve hung up the phone. That was a bit much. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

That’s all of your info in one phone. No way you leave that just to make a point. You could’ve hung up the phone. That was a bit much

It’s not like she tossed things into the sewer grate. Don’t forget there was a camera crew standing by to watch the phone and retrieve the ring. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

hat’s all of your info in one phone. No way you leave that just to make a point. You could’ve hung up the phone. That was a bit much. 

Well, keep in mind, not only was the camera crew trailing her, she was drunk, probably black out level drunk at that point. When people are in that state they aren't exactly thinking clearly. I mean, she admitted she married the second husband on a whim in Vegas---also probably drunk. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Bilal, just shut up!!! Shut up!!!! You don’t want a baby!!! But you signed up for one!!!! You don’t get to have Shae without a baby!!! Set her free or give her a child!! Shut up! This isn’t because she threatened to leave, she threatened to leave BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN like this!!!! Let her go and shut the fuck up!!!

So Angela basically was just looking for any excuse to break up with Michael because of Canada guy? She's garbage and she thinks every show is Maury.

Usman’s occupation is actually part time International Superstar, full time Old White Lady Yammy Supplier.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal, just shut up!!! Shut up!!!! You don’t want a baby!!! But you signed up for one!!!! You don’t get to have Shae without a baby!!! Set her free or give her a child!! Shut up! This isn’t because she threatened to leave, she threatened to leave BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN like this!!!! Let her go and shut the fuck up!!!

So Angela basically was just looking for any excuse to break up with Michael because of Canada guy? She's garbage and she thinks every show is Maury.

Usman’s occupation is actually part time International Superstar, full time Old White Lady Yammy Supplier.

Look up trash in the dictionary and there's Angela's picture.  She's too sick in the head for anyone to take anything she says seriously.   She's a reality tv chasing loser.  Why anyone bothers with her ilk is a mystery to me.  She is not entertaining, she's sickening.  She needs to get gone before she flips out completely and really hurts someone.   

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

I think since Angela got her new teeth, she has trouble speaking to express her thoughts and emotions. That explains why she is so volatile and violent.

Oh wait a second, she was like that before.

Oops.

Well I do have a really hard time watching her - especially watching her rip apart his car. This is when you know it must be scripted and staged because I do believe someone would have stepped in and atleast attempted to reason with her , let alone restrain her.

• Love 3
On 10/9/2022 at 10:23 PM, Adeejay said:

Let me see if I understand this.  Angela damaged Michael’s car, but he is the one who disrespected her.  Imagine what would happen if he was the one who went up to her and started swinging. 

Could have done without seeing Angela and Summit practicing Kama Sutra.

I am with Usman’s mom.  If he wants to be a father, he needs to get over his obsession with these older women and find a young woman.    

I think Usman wants that American green card REAL BAD and he sees these older ladies as a means to said green card. He ALSO wants to be a father at some point.  Maybe he could find a YOUNG American woman??

On 10/11/2022 at 3:52 PM, Stuckathome said:

Oh, how could I forget these other two "couples." I use the " because, Usman in no way, shape or form sees Kim as a potential wife in any sense except financially. And please spare me the drama with getting him Mom's blessing. Not to be crude and stereotype, but are we seriously supposed to think this woman would turn down her loser son's chance at a golden ticket to the USA? Usman is HOW old and he doesn't have a Nigerian wife yet? Despite all his claims that he is an international superstar and can have ANY woman he wants? Well, WTF aren't Nigerian families lining up for the chance to wed off their daughters to this superstar?? Cause it is all BS. He is just another scammer who hit it big by getting on this TLC gravy train. 

Andre probably is hiding something shady, but that is unlikely the reason for the second interview. And I agree with him, Libby is naive if she thinks her family isn't capable to calling in a tip about him. I can't look at her though without remembering the cringe pic they posted on Only fans that someone leaked of her in granny panties with a tampon string hanging out. 🤪🤢

Where is our vomit emoji when we need it???

• Love 1
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Maybe he could find a YOUNG American woman??

I think Zara might have been a good option but I remember him saying SHE was the one who broke things off with him. I got the impression he was still interested. She even got a song! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think Zara might have been a good option but I remember him saying SHE was the one who broke things off with him. I got the impression he was still interested. She even got a song! 

Maybe he could sell it to the clothing retailer.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe he could sell it to the clothing retailer.

What woman wouldn't be flattered to be the subject of this? (notice he's wearing Kim's necklace) Can anybody figure out the story he's telling? There appear to be two women involved. Is the redhead supposed to be "Zara" and the other woman wishes she were? 

Edited by magemaud
On 10/11/2022 at 8:04 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Bilal is so prissy and dainty he won't change a diaper. He recoils in horror at the very thought of some baby poop getting on him. I'm sick to death of all these oh-so-fastidious men who whinge about baby poop! Changing a diaper takes something like 30 seconds. Maybe a minute for a very complicated diaper situation. We live in the 21st century, with access to soap and running water. AND the midnight feeds and diaper changing and spitting up of infancy are TEMPORARY. They don't last forever! Jesus, you'd think it was a prison sentence the way he talks. He does not have one positive thing to say about having a baby? Having a baby is great! Its wonderful to have a baby! Sure there's work involved and messy moments and adjustments to schedule. And you learn, and you grow, and you get to have a baby! Who smiles and laughs and curls up in your arms and is adorable and you love them. I wonder if his kids know that he resents them. He is awful. Shaeeda wants a baby because she wants one. Most of us who have had babies had them because we wanted them. Its not weird or stupid to want a baby. Bilal's an asshole, the end. 

See, I hate that attitude, I absolutely know I am not equipped to raise a child mentally, I would be an awful parent. And all of my peers my age with young children complain constantly about how awful it is. Oh, sure, they talk up the good stuff and say it is totally worth it, but the chaos sounds like my personal hell.

If Bilal does not want a child, and he clearly does not, he should not have one.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, John M said:

If Bilal does not want a child, and he clearly does not, he should not have one.

Shaeeda knows he does not want a child, he has told her every which way a person can tell another person she simply refuses to hear it.  If the doctor wants to run tests on him aka sperm test, I do not see him doing that test, he will come up with some religious reason why he cannot do the thing that a man needs to do to get the speciman...Shaeeda is an idiot for thinking the doctor will not want to test him. 

How did his ex talk him in to having kids?

My question is why is he using condoms when we all know he most likely has been snipped and if he hasn't been snipped condoms are not the best way to avoid pregnancy, I am surprised he did not insist she go on the pill.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, John M said:

See, I hate that attitude, I absolutely know I am not equipped to raise a child mentally, I would be an awful parent. And all of my peers my age with young children complain constantly about how awful it is. Oh, sure, they talk up the good stuff and say it is totally worth it, but the chaos sounds like my personal hell.

Having kids is not for everyone. And that is totally fine. But Bilal is throwing shade at Shaeeda because she wants a baby. He is the father of two children already and talks like the joy of having his children is akin to serving time in a Turkish prison. He led her on and let her believe that they'd have a baby. Now she wants him to keep his word, and he's acting like she's being irrational.  If he doesn't want any more kids, he should say so up front, not undermine her and tut tut and act like she's a stupid, unreasonable fool to even entertain such an outlandish idea. Lots of people want babies. And lots of people love their kids and are glad they have them. Bilal does not seem to be one of those people, sadly. I feel bad for his kids. I have no beef whatsoever with Bilal (or anyone) not wanting kids. BUT I don't think Shaeeda is stupid or misguided or lame for wanting a baby. 

• Love 7
On 10/10/2022 at 7:25 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Great episode. All the Angela stuff looks staged

In Angela's world, it's all a stage.   Sick, perverted drama, thy name is Angela.    

She needs another face lift.  The last one is proving to be nothing short of a dismal failure and she looks worse than she ever did before.   Of course, we all know that beauty is only skin deep, so maybe they should just skin her. 😉 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, John M said:

I agree, but then why did he marry a woman desperate to have one?  Talk about a conflict of interest.   Not good for a happy, healthy marriage no matter how much he may have thought he could control his new wife.   It was and is unfair to Shaeeda who seemed pretty upfront about her ideals and aspirations.   Billie Boy not so much.  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

She needs another face lift.

My guess is that she never actually had a full surgical facelift, maybe just something less invasive done to her forehead. Her cheeks and "turkey gobble", as she called it, are as bad as ever and the wrinkles are even more pronounced after her WLS. No reputable plastic surgeon would have worked on her unless she had quit smoking for several weeks prior to surgery and passed a "nicotine test." 

I came back to post a photo that had people believing she had a facelift. To me, it's photoshopped, everything is kind of blurry and notice the weird bump in her shoulder! image.png.549e18c95bf5e813d28db86791af2afe.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
On 10/10/2022 at 5:06 PM, Breedom said:

Angela and Michael: She's so internally ugly it's pathetic. She still "loves" Michael, even though she thinks he's a "bitch." 

Probably why she "loves" him 🙄

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bilah's face and her earrings-- it's so distracting but it takes the emphasis away from their even worse personalities. 

Way to go Kim, not only upgrading from a goat but loving the cow market. She seems much more open minded and fun than Baby Girl Lisa. 

I think Andrei is hot. And I love that he is committed to his family. Libby is acting and talking more like her sister Jen each time I see her. Jen and her other sister would be perfect contestants on the Bachelor. 

I think anyone that tried dating Ed would end up seeming mental. He is such a rude, insecure, and controlling person that vascillates between a loving partner to threatning to leave. I don't think Ed wants to get married-- I think he looking for a way out. Way to break up with someone at your engagement party! What a piece of shit asshole. I love Liz letting Ed have it.

I would be pissed off too if I'm in an immigration green card interview and my spouse was laughing like it was a joke. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

I agree, but then why did he marry a woman desperate to have one?  Talk about a conflict of interest.   Not good for a happy, healthy marriage no matter how much he may have thought he could control his new wife.   It was and is unfair to Shaeeda who seemed pretty upfront about her ideals and aspirations.   Billie Boy not so much.  

No, I agree. When things started getting serious between me and my now husband I was very clear, we are breaking this off now if you want children, I cannot get more emotionally invested in this relationship over a non-negotiable like that.

Now we have two dogs and two cats and that is are absolute limit to things in our home that we don't have absolute control over, lol.

I actually posited to my therapist awhile back that maybe I shouldn't have been so rash to foreclose on the idea of children, it now being far to late in our lives to really reconsider. I have never felt better than when she said I would not be a good parent and I absolutely should have not had children.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ed is as disgusting as Liz is in need of psychiatric treatment. The whole argument seems fake and manufactured, too. It is just nonsensical. Watching them makes me feel dirty. 

Angela doesn't grasp that there's a whole spectrum of options between "sugar coating" her feelings and wilding out.

Kim thinking she'll be seen as a good person for trying to buy Usman's mom off with a cow is PEAK 90DF. Glad she got called out. 

Wait, Sumit got his naval displaced and it was cured by prayer? What the actual fuck? 

Mylah is cute as a button. 

• Love 3
On 10/15/2022 at 4:36 PM, John M said:

Bile's problem is he married someone who WANTS a baby and he knew that before they got married.  

• Applause 1
21 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Bile's problem is he married someone who WANTS a baby and he knew that before they got married.  

Does she though? Her concept of having a baby seems to be that you connect them to an Amazon Alexa and sleep 10 hours a day.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2022 at 11:36 AM, Breedom said:

Absolutely. She's perfectly capable and needs to get over the notion that you need a man to raise a child on your own. Many people, men and women both, raise kids as a single parent. It's going to be challenging at different times and it would be great to have a loving and supportive partner to help get you through it, but it's not mandatory. Billy would be a judgemental pain if they had a baby together. He would feel everything Shy did was wrong and insert his sourpuss face and unwanted opinion into every aspect of that upbringing, making for a miserable wife and child.

Bill set himself up. There won't be a baby and eventually Shy will leave, just like he dreads. If he were truthful in telling her he can't and doesn't want kids, the relationship would have ended then instead of being drawn out into a painful divorce.

YES .. a thousand times.  What a coincidence .. I was watching “She’s Having a Baby” this morning on tv.  Elizabeth McGovern threw the pink pill down the bathroom sink, lol.