Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E11: Finale Part I

• Start Topic

The look on Rachel’s face when Zach said he has to go, like this is not going according to my script where I was going to walk you out after the RC where I could be in control, not you. 

And then her under handed insults that he questioned her integrity 😡

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

They are really playing this up that Rachel is left devastated, while Gabby went in with such low expectations that her entire life has changed (for the better). Meanwhile, if things were awkward with Zach but she was “in love with” Tino and “falling in love with” Aven, then her devastation is based on whatever happened with Tino and (to a lesser extent) Aven. Don’t put this on Zach, who just nailed his Bachelor audition, by the way—unless he screws up this live part.

• Love 9

That was actually quite drama-free haha. Zach was my favorite this season, I'd love to see him as the Bachelor when he's another year or two older. Right now I'm afraid they'd stick him with a bunch of mean 20 year olds. I also like that Rachel apologized and they ended up having kind of a pleasant conversation. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

I'm sorry. What is Zach apologizing for when Rachel turned into the Clarity Monster in the fantasy suites? 

I’m order to ascend to the Bachelor throne, he must atone for the sin of humiliating Rachel by choosing to walk out before she could send him home, which she was obviously just about to do.

why they repeated the same three sentences back and forth for 10 minutes straight is beyond me, though.

Rachel’s parents live by: On Wednesdays we wear pink.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I’m never going to get why not ready for an engagement in a few weeks is a deal breaker. I would think the family and friends would prefer a non engagement and prefer someone serious. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17

Rachel was pissed in that picture-in-picture when Aven said he’s not sure about an engagement now. Safe to say that she doesn’t leave with Aven either as a fiancé or a boyfriend. However, how can she be so angry that not every guy is ready to propose to her?!? This is insane. It’s pretty apparent she leaves there alone, or it wouldn’t matter because she’d know “he’s not my person” as they often say.

• Like 6
  • Love 10

I like Aven too, but he isvery low key.  He is really going to ramp it up when he sits down with Jesse.  

Also, I’ve thought for a while Tino was her number 1.  What is her family going to think when they meet him after she just talked about how wonderful Aven was.  

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

The look on Rachel’s face when Zach said he has to go, like this is not going according to my script where I was going to walk you out after the RC where I could be in control, not you. 

And then her under handed insults that he questioned her integrity 😡

I noticed Jesse even made a point to say when Zach decided to leave- Zach was a gentleman …… good for him😊

5 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I think they're her friends, but they really made it seem that Rachel just wants to get engaged, period. It could be to anyone.

Producer manipulation. Imagine tino,s fury when he sees that her saying wanting to be engaged to essentially anyone- crazy!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I think Aven is realizing what Zach already did.  She has an agenda and when anything detracts, her facade slips. 

She gets unhinged when anyone dares suggest that what THEY want or feel even enters into the equation. I think she's a narcissist.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Rachel just likes being the show’s puppet and a condescending, bratty one at that. When she does get married, it looks like it will be her way or the highway unless she recognizes her flaws. And I have 0 tolerance for playing the victim to get one's way. Just walk away, Aven! Follow Zach out the door. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Wonder if Rachel is jelly of Gabby getting Dancing with the stars?

Especially since she was a cheerleader too and thus also has dance experience.  (College vs NFL, but that is still performing at a high level)

1 minute ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

She gets unhinged when anyone dares suggest that what THEY want or feel even enters into the equation. I think she's a narcissist.

Rachel is clearly showing why she is single.   At least Gabby acknowledges her flaws and is working with a therapist.  Rachel can’t see her flaws.  She just pushed Aven away.  She doesn’t deserve him.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Is he contractually forbidden from saying he can’t commit to an engagement until he knows he’s F1? 
Because that seems to be the crux of the problem. He doesn’t want to be left looking like a fool if she picks Tino.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I think we just got a glimpse of what Zach saw in the fantasy suite. This is not a two-way road. Everyone must be ready to marry Rachel now—and then she’ll get back to you in whether she decides to marry you back or marry one of her other fiancés instead. This is exactly what must have happened with Zach. Aven is here saying he wants to marry you when the timing is right, and all she’s hearing is I’m not getting my Neil Lane fairy tale finale. 

Wow good luck tino, this chick just wants a ring. So what if aven gave in… then she would still pick tino and aven would be devastated. Ugh Rachel !

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Is he contractually forbidden from saying he can’t commit to an engagement until he knows he’s F1? 
Because that seems to be the crux of the problem. He doesn’t want to be left looking like a fool if she picks Tino.

And who could blame him? I really despise her after seeing this. Bunny boiler! Engagement at any cost, how sad

7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I think we just got a glimpse of what Zach saw in the fantasy suite. This is not a two-way road. Everyone must be ready to marry Rachel now—and then she’ll get back to you in whether she decides to marry you back or marry one of her other fiancés instead. This is exactly what must have happened with Zach. Aven is here saying he wants to marry you when the timing is right, and all she’s hearing is I’m not getting my Neil Lane fairy tale finale. 

And I’m sure producers want their double engagement ……. By the way gabby looks very good tonite

• Fire 2

Gabby’s segment feels so much better atm. I remember not meeting her dad on Clayton’s season when he did the covid cheer placards from the car. But her insert face didn’t look too happy talking about Erich ☹️

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 2

She’s not listening to Aven. Over the last 2 weeks I’ve really come to not like Rachel.  What everyone else said, she only wants a ring.  The things Zach said just solidified to me that it sounds like she said she wasn’t going to sleep with him, really thought he was the final.

gabby just doesn’t look “giddy” with Erich.  I’d like to see her look in his eyes with a big smile, which I haven’t seen

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, nlkm9 said:

Ok smart gabby, saying she only wanted the family to meet Erich which is not really the truth lol

She just told her dad she thinks this is something that she thinks could last a long time… she just doesn’t seem like she is in love.  She just desperately wants to be loved and he is her only option.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1