Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E11: Finale Part I

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Blindfox said:

I have a somewhat different perspective on what happened. The whole idea of this show is that it will end in a proposal. If you’re just going to date, you could go on Match.com for that. I don’t blame the women for being disappointed that no one wants to propose (they must have chosen smarter or wiser guys this time around). They came expecting a proposal; that’s the whole point of the show. They are both beautiful and interesting; I’m sure there is no shortage of guys who want to date them in real life. They didn’t need to do a reality show to get that. Plus, geographically, dating might not even be a practical option.

Of course the whole premise of “The Bachelorette” is ridiculous.

This is an interesting point. They certainly watched the show and are aware that their engagements would likely be short-lived.  However, they want that one beautiful moment when their guy proposes on camera and the attention of the media tour that goes with it.  The way the show stages the finale is more beautiful than most weddings.   Then, even if it fails, they are still talked about, can still say that they were "engaged," and can play up the broken heart angle.  It's kind of fucked up.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, nittany cougar said:

This is an interesting point. They certainly watched the show and are aware that their engagements would likely be short-lived.  However, they want that one beautiful moment when their guy proposes on camera and the attention of the media tour that goes with it.  The way the show stages the finale is more beautiful than most weddings.   Then, even if it fails, they are still talked about, can still say that they were "engaged," and can play up the broken heart angle.  It's kind of fucked up.

And if they can stay together for a bit, they have a higher profile and rake in more money until the next couple comes along.  Look at Gabby on DWTS…Erich has already posted a selfie from rehearsals and I’m sure he will be in the audience and on camera every week, unless Gabby dumps him.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Blindfox said:

I have a somewhat different perspective on what happened. The whole idea of this show is that it will end in a proposal. If you’re just going to date, you could go on Match.com for that. I don’t blame the women for being disappointed that no one wants to propose (they must have chosen smarter or wiser guys this time around). They came expecting a proposal; that’s the whole point of the show. They are both beautiful and interesting; I’m sure there is no shortage of guys who want to date them in real life. They didn’t need to do a reality show to get that. Plus, geographically, dating might not even be a practical option.

Of course the whole premise of “The Bachelorette” is ridiculous. You need more than just seeing someone occasionally over the course of eight weeks (guessing at the time period), to know if they’re your one and only. I completely get what the guys are saying. In a way, they are taking this more seriously than the guys who pop the question and break up two months later. Still, I definitely understand the disappointment from both women.

I do understand their disappointment and I know the show has always centered itself on getting engaged at the end but Rachel in particular really did this to herself . She’s been nothing but a whining , crying nag all season and has canceled multiple dates because a guy (s) she didn’t even know nor care about decided to leave or because she didn’t like the lack of affection or attention she was getting at any given time  . She’s exhausting . In a sense the guys got to know her more by the way she was acting and canceling on them than they would have if they had the extra dates with her where she would be putting on her usual fake voice and smile . Nobody wants to propose to someone who is always whining . 

I do think Erich will propose . In regard to Jason and Johnny , I just don’t think they were into her . I think if they were , they could have gotten to the point of proposing . Johnny and Gabby hardly had any time together and the times they did have was very surface level . And Jason didn’t even want to offer to date her when all was said and done . He could have been like Aven and told her he wanted to continue to date and get to know her but instead he was just like .. see ya ! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Late to the party (took me awhile to catch up on all the comments!) but I had to say that it really bothered me that Rachel kept accusing Aven of lying to her.  Does she not understand that being ready to be engaged and being ready to actually propose to a specific person are not necessarily the same thing?  A person can be at a point in their life where they are ready to get married, but it still takes time to find the right person.  No matter how many times Aven tried to explain that, she just kept saying that he lied.  Unless he specifically told her during the FS that he was ready to propose, it was a miscommunication at best.  I don't think he understood that until her friends clued him in.  It's almost like she was being willfully ignorant.

Gabby was better at pretending with Erich, telling him "no pressure" until he made the dating suggestion and she turned on a dime.  I know there was some editing involved,, but it sure seemed like the minute he said that, she turned off the "super sweet and vulnerable" persona and went running to a producer to bitch that "He" had the audacity to suggest maybe they needed more time to date.

As many have said, I don't think either of these women are ready for a serious relationship which takes so much more than fairy-tale dates and instant proposals.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jax7917 said:

I do understand their disappointment and I know the show has always centered itself on getting engaged at the end but Rachel in particular really did this to herself . She’s been nothing but a whining , crying nag all season and has canceled multiple dates because a guy (s) she didn’t even know nor care about decided to leave or because she didn’t like the lack of affection or attention she was getting at any given time  . She’s exhausting . In a sense the guys got to know her more by the way she was acting and canceling on them than they would have if they had the extra dates with her where she would be putting on her usual fake voice and smile . Nobody wants to propose to someone who is always whining . 

Rachel really is her own worst enemy! First she cancels things left and right.
She blows up out of proportion when "rejected".
She treats Zach rudely and causes him to leave and then she dumps Aven even though he said he wanted her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just remembered that Jesse said next week will include some sort of history making audience interactive event! Does anyone have any clue what this might be?
Are we going to vote for the next Bachelor?🤣

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

-----------------------------------------------------

I just remembered that Jesse said next week will include some sort of history making audience interactive event! Does anyone have any clue what this might be?

Maybe all the members of the audience will have to declare if they are ready to propose to Gaby or Rachel.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

The more I watched this episode, the more I grew to dislike Rachel and admire Aven. This season only took 48 days -- seven weeks -- to film. It makes perfect sense to not want to become engaged to someone after that short amount of time.  She needs to get over the engagement-right-now-or-else thing. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Rachel really is her own worst enemy! First she cancels things left and right.
She blows up out of proportion when "rejected".
She treats Zach rudely and causes him to leave and then she dumps Aven even though he said he wanted her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Are we going to vote for the next Bachelor?🤣

Yeah, I was thinking it’s voting for the next Bachelor: Zach or Aven or both. But it’s probably going to be like: After watching this season, are you more likely to book a trip on Virgin Cruiseline?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, leocadia said:

Late to the party (took me awhile to catch up on all the comments!) but I had to say that it really bothered me that Rachel kept accusing Aven of lying to her.  Does she not understand that being ready to be engaged and being ready to actually propose to a specific person are not necessarily the same thing?  A person can be at a point in their life where they are ready to get married, but it still takes time to find the right person.  No matter how many times Aven tried to explain that, she just kept saying that he lied.  Unless he specifically told her during the FS that he was ready to propose, it was a miscommunication at best.  I don't think he understood that until her friends clued him in.  It's almost like she was being willfully ignorant.

Gabby was better at pretending with Erich, telling him "no pressure" until he made the dating suggestion and she turned on a dime.  I know there was some editing involved,, but it sure seemed like the minute he said that, she turned off the "super sweet and vulnerable" persona and went running to a producer to bitch that "He" had the audacity to suggest maybe they needed more time to date.

As many have said, I don't think either of these women are ready for a serious relationship which takes so much more than fairy-tale dates and instant proposals.  

I was thinking the same thing! Being at the point in your life where you are ready to get engaged and being ready to propose to a particular person are two different things and she didn't want to hear that. She just kept trying to manipulate the situation and say he lied to her. If she actually listened , what he was trying to say was that he's ready for the commitment, ready to get married.. but he doesn't really fully know her yet so when they date outside of show and get to know each other in the real world, he will be ready for that. And he apologized to her at the live bachelor event to save face but I think everyone knew he had nothing to apologize for including him. 

Rachel gets the Clare look on her face when something doesn't go her way. It's scary.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
On 9/13/2022 at 9:40 PM, DEL901 said:

Tine will love seeing this…Aven was her #1.   

I'm still not convinced Aven was her #1.  The most she told him was that she was falling in love with him, and vice versa, and that was reiterated during the bench scene.  But IIRC, she and Tino have each said "I love you."  Also, I know that Rachel said things like, "I saw us at the end" regarding Aven, but that may just mean that she could see it, which she may have also felt about Tino.

5 hours ago, rlc said:

While I sort of respect the guys for questioning whether they are ready for an engagement this soon, that is the premise of the show, and unless they've been living under a rock, they know what is expected of them. They should also know that most engagements on this show either end without a marriage, or last for several years so no one actually expects them to get married. 

But knowing that the show ends that way usually, and it is expected, is not the same as it being required.  So now that they are in the situation, and finding that they are just not quite there yet, and especially given the dismal success rate, I can easily see them not wanting the first proposal of their life to be a sham, and essentially ruining it a little for whoever they really get engaged to later in life.

7 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

One of the most baffling bits here was when Rachel was saying how Zach "questioned her character" or something. When did he do that? Did we miss a scene? He just said that he felt like she wasn't interested in him and wanted to go, and given her "whatever" reaction to him leaving he was totally right. 

4 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

I think it’s because he said that she hadn’t been genuine given “how different” she was in the fantasy suite.  He implied she had played him.

Yes, I think the reason was that he felt she hadn't been genuine, so therefore in her mind that is questioning her character.  But I wouldn't go so far as to say Zach felt he had been played, because to me that involves more trickery and maliciousness than Rachel demonstrated.

• Love 7

What bothers me most about Rachel is that she reinforces the old stereotypes of women. Women are supposed to be pretty and sweet to try to "catch a husband".  That has been her goal.   Find a guy who will propose.  Rachel quizzed her top 4? guys to find out which ones would propose.  Her final rose was to go to whomever was going to respond to the final rose with a proposal. its not about finding someone who she wants a future with,someone she loves unconditionally, it's only about who will step up and say he wants to marry her.

That's not the way it should go. She should choose the guy she loves, and then leave it up to the guy to accept the final rose, propose if he wants, or not.  Rachel's message to the guys has  been that in order to be worthy of that final rose, they have to commit ahead of time to a proposal.  That, to me, is manipulative.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, DEL901 said:

And if they can stay together for a bit, they have a higher profile and rake in more money until the next couple comes along.  Look at Gabby on DWTS…Erich has already posted a selfie from rehearsals and I’m sure he will be in the audience and on camera every week, unless Gabby dumps him.

Heck ya! They get high end  "gifts" like  house down payments, MORE trips. Those are real money as well as the other perks one gets if the contestants can hang in. It is sad season.. I've watched ridiculous seasons and fun ones, romantic ones, silly ones, but never this sad after sad stuff.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, geej said:

Heck ya! They get high end  "gifts" like  house down payments, MORE trips. Those are real money as well as the other perks one gets if the contestants can hang in. It is sad season.. I've watched ridiculous seasons and fun ones, romantic ones, silly ones, but never this sad after sad stuff.

yet on the other hand if they duck out early, often they can get to paradise or even to be bachelor. I dont care if its scripted or not, tino who has always in my mind been her #1, has to listen to Rachel literally self destruct when Aven wont propose. yikes. and imagine if Aven gave in, and said yes I will propose and she goes on to pick Tino anyway. thats a truly horrible thing to do. as far as Gabys freak out, it seemed very scripted, these girls are reallly pressured to get that ring. its truly ridiculous

• Love 3
23 hours ago, geej said:

I've watched ridiculous seasons and fun ones, romantic ones, silly ones, but never this sad after sad stuff.

I'd never watched any in the Bachelor series, although I must admit I have sneak-watched and snarked 90 Day Fiance and this year's Joe Millionaire. I was enthusiastic about this show the first episode or two. Gorgeous residences, high-end cruise ship, exotic destinations? Sure...feed my arid fantasy life! Then it began to get weird with the games (like when the guys had to strip to almost nothing), and when the dates started, it seemed "off" over and over again. When the constant crying kicked in, I wanted out. The producers should thank their lucky stars they had Jesse, one of the few mature and classy oases in the desert. 

You snarkers have helped me limp over the finish line. I wonder if I'll ever watch it again. Frankly I found it a bummer., with quite a bit of bad behavior.  Maybe I'm old but I wanted to turn a few of them over my knee, and not for fun. 

Wow, those cheerleader clips are like a completely different person. G is so much sadder and withdrawn now. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I'd never watched any in the Bachelor series, although I must admit I have sneak-watched and snarked 90 Day Fiance and this year's Joe Millionaire. I was enthusiastic about this show the first episode or two. Gorgeous residences, high-end cruise ship, exotic destinations? Sure...feed my arid fantasy life! Then it began to get weird with the games (like when the guys had to strip to almost nothing), and when the dates started, it seemed "off" over and over again. When the constant crying kicked in, I wanted out. The producers should thank their lucky stars they had Jesse, one of the few mature and classy oases in a desert. 

You snarkers have helped me limp over the finish line. I wonder if I'll ever watch it again. Frankly I found it a bummer., with quite a bit of bad behavior.  Maybe I'm old but I wanted to turn a few of them over my knee, and not for fun. 

Wow, those cheerleader clips are like a completely different person. She is so much sadder and withdrawn now. 

Ok wow just saw them for the first time. Gabi really is so pretty and like you said, had a bit more weight on her. Im impressed that she juggled those 2 jobs . Funny we never saw clips of what rachel does. Fyi, what does rachel want to do in europe and what kind of contracting does he do?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Why did Rachel look so upset at the Live event? 

Because her duplicity is on tv for all to see. Begging and belittling aven to marry her , how can tino watch and not be blindsided. At least gaby only has one guy so she she wont be shown lying through her teeth. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Why did Rachel look so upset at the Live event? 

2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Because her duplicity is on tv for all to see. Begging and belittling aven to marry her , how can tino watch and not be blindsided. At least gaby only has one guy so she she wont be shown lying through her teeth. 

Gotta disagree with the answer, because it implies even a shred of self-awareness on Rachel's part! I find it FAR more likely that she looked upset because while she watched Aven at the live event, it was in her belief that he did something bad, so it was angering her all over again to watch and re-live how he (in her opinion) wronged her so severely.  Then when she watched Tino, it was with the hindsight of knowing whatever it is that he did and will be shown next week, which we of course don't know and haven't seen yet, but she knows, and it was angering her all over again to watch and re-live the build-up to whatever thing he did that wronged her so severely.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/16/2022 at 11:33 AM, Bonfires Down said:

Oh lord those cheerleader clips. Looks like she had a bit more meat on her there. Or maybe I just really like cheerleader outfits.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

LOL! Yeah it's pretty noticeable but I think it's due to an excellent padded push-up bra plus a tight cheering top meant to support and enhance cleavage!😁

• LOL 1

The fact that the man normally does the asking when a couple gets engaged seems like it has become a problem with the Bachelorette version of this franchise. It figures that in a male dominated world the female leads would suffer more angst trying to wrap up the ending of their season every year.

With the Bachelor form of the show, it's much easier. The male lead decides which girl he wants to propose to. They can agree (if necessary) during the privacy of the overnight dates that getting engaged on the show is actually just a commitment to date, and if he's smart he doesn't sleep with the other two.

But with the Bachelorette version it's a lot more complicated for the lead. The woman is doing the selecting but the man she picks has to want to do the proposing. He is still the one that decides on whether to pick out the ring and pop the question.
It's essential that the female leads speak privately with their potential 'finalists' about whether they want to get engaged or not, and to have an understanding that in Bachelor Nation world getting engaged is actually just a commitment to date. 

This concept didn't work this season for a number of reasons and it bothers me that the men still have power on what is supposed to be the women's version of this franchise. Having two Bachelorettes and NOT planning it properly made this season even more angsty for the female leads. AND it gave even more power to the men on what should be a female led version of the franchise. Throw in producer manipulation and I think this season in particular had a misogynist air about it.

The producers could have helped the girls enjoy a much smoother journey but I think TPTB manipulated them into these disastrous situations and both leads may have wasted their time on the show. It may end up that the only thing either one got out of the show was Gabby's DWTS spot.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/16/2022 at 10:33 AM, Bonfires Down said:

Oh lord those cheerleader clips. Looks like she had a bit more meat on her there. Or maybe I just really like cheerleader outfits.

I don't know which is better--her body or the outfit.  But put the two together, and...wow. 

I actually barely even noticed the top half.  It's the bottom half--that flat stomach and nothing pooching over the pants and nothing jiggling when she's whipping her hips back and forth--that amazes me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I don't know which is better--her body or the outfit.  But put the two together, and...wow. 

I actually barely even noticed the top half.  It's the bottom half--that flat stomach and nothing pooching over the pants and nothing jiggling when she's whipping her hips back and forth--that amazes me.

Yeah, I wish I had Gabby's body! She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her and she looks better than any of the other cheerleaders on her squad! I'm really curious to see how she does on DWTS.

Here are the other 2 cheerleading videos that I had posted in the DWTS forum (check out her Broncos' bikini!):

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Yeah, I wish I had Gabby's body! She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her and she looks better than any of the other cheerleaders on her squad! I'm really curious to see how she does on DWTS.

Here are the other 2 cheerleading videos that I had posted in the DWTS forum (check out her Broncos' bikini!):

Wow! She has a killer dancer bod, and I want to know what types/brands of hot tools and hair spray she uses on her hair! The curls even stay put while she's dancing! 🙂

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • Love 1

This conversation with Aven has me cringing. Does Rachel not realize that someone can feel ready for an engagement and then realize they aren't ready? Does she honestly think that, just because Aven isn't ready to propose, he isn't serious about being with her? She keeps talking about relaxing her standards or whatever; wanting to get engaged at the possible expense of real love is a stupid standard.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

The producers could have helped the girls enjoy a much smoother journey but I think TPTB manipulated them into these disastrous situations and both leads may have wasted their time on the show. It may end up that the only thing either one got out of the show was Gabby's DWTS spot.

I think they get paid a lot for bring the lead plus I think they get to keep their wardrobe and they’ve had a month of vacation in cool places that they get to enjoy because it’s not all camera time. 

• Love 2
On 9/13/2022 at 7:09 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I think there is a sense that it is a personal failing or unworthy of love if they come out without being engaged, even if that’s the best thing for them. With Rachel, It’s definitely a source of pride

In Gabby's case, getting engaged seems to be a way to prove she's lovable. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

This conversation with Aven has me cringing. Does Rachel not realize that someone can feel ready for an engagement and then realize they aren't ready? Does she honestly think that, just because Aven isn't ready to propose, he isn't serious about being with her? She keeps talking about relaxing her standards or whatever; wanting to get engaged at the possible expense of real love is a stupid standard.

Exactly. She seems to think she’s being strong and uncompromising by demanding to be engaged, but the fact that she’d switch up her F1 choice based on that criteria alone is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. 

Not that I think she has any plan of sticking with the engagement anyway, she just wants the TV moment and it’s pissing her off that some of the guys won’t play along with her pretend love story.

Tino actually would be the perfect choice, he’s laser focused on “winning” so he’d play ball to get the win. So I’m very curious what happens to blow that up, (based on the previews, I’ve managed to stay unspoiled on the ending and it’s starting to piss me off that they won’t just wrap this shit up already). 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I think they get paid a lot for bring the lead plus I think they get to keep their wardrobe and they’ve had a month of vacation in cool places that they get to enjoy because it’s not all camera time. 

Yes, and I guess they can also get clout for influencing but it doesn't seem worth it to me unless you work the system properly. Has there ever been any bachelorette that did the actual proposing?
Rachel has made herself look so foolish on national TV. No wonder she in particular looked angry during the first part of the finale.
I wonder why Gabby never met her person prior to the show. She worked in two fields with plenty of men.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Only 36 hours to go ...

Oh, no! I just realized with this moving to tomorrow instead of tonight, I’m going to miss it because I’m bringing my daughter to a concert tomorrow night! I’m spoiled, but I don’t want to be spoiled, spoiled of what actually happens tomorrow night! I’ll have to try to watch Wednesday morning, I guess. I can’t believe I’m going to miss the live chat for the finale! I’ve been live chatting Bachelor Nation on Primetimer/Previously TV/Television Without Pity since Ashley’s season.

Sad Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

• Sad 4
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no! I just realized with this moving to tomorrow instead of tonight, I’m going to miss it because I’m bringing my daughter to a concert tomorrow night! I’m spoiled, but I don’t want to be spoiled, spoiled of what actually happens tomorrow night! I’ll have to try to watch Wednesday morning, I guess. I can’t believe I’m going to miss the live chat for the finale! I’ve been live chatting Bachelor Nation on Primetimer/Previously TV/Television Without Pity since Ashley’s season.

Sad Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Oh, your presence will be missed in the live chat- but I hope that you and your daughter have an amazing time at the concert! Story time: I just went to my first ever concert in my life at 33 years old two weeks ago since I'm deaf in one ear and wanted to preserve my hearing- I got myself a VIP ticket to see a one-night show featuring Joan Jett, Poison, Motley Crue, and Deff Leppard in my city of San Francisco.  I got a VIP meet and greet with Brett Michaels and Poison and I ran in in my cutest outfit with hair and makeup on point and I introduced myself and all of the band gave me big hugs and when I got to Brett, he said "Hi lovely Louise!" (such a hunk!) and he hugged me in a great lingering hug  and then as I finished the hug, I told him that he was my first ever concert and I preserved my hearing for 33 years for this day and he held both of my hands while we were talking and said, "This means so much to me that you waited all this time- you're going to rock out for your first night and Poison and I are going to make sure to rock out and have a good night for you!"  I then got to take a photo with all of them and told them that they were all ultra-hunks, and it was great to meet them! I was 10 feet from the stage and at one point, Brett recognized me in the crowd and pointed at me and smiled and I pointed at him and smiled and then he touched his heart! #swoooon hahaha! Such a great night and I'm sure you and your daughter will have an incredible time at her concert 😄!

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Oh, your presence will be missed in the live chat- but I hope that you and your daughter have an amazing time at the concert! Story time: I just went to my first ever concert in my life at 33 years old two weeks ago since I'm deaf in one ear and wanted to preserve my hearing- I got myself a VIP ticket to see a one-night show featuring Joan Jett, Poison, Motley Crue, and Deff Leppard in my city of San Francisco.  I got a VIP meet and greet with Brett Michaels and Poison and I ran in in my cutest outfit with hair and makeup on point and I introduced myself and all of the band gave me big hugs and when I got to Brett, he said "Hi lovely Louise!" (such a hunk!) and he hugged me in a great lingering hug  and then as I finished the hug, I told him that he was my first ever concert and I preserved my hearing for 33 years for this day and he held both of my hands while we were talking and said, "This means so much to me that you waited all this time- you're going to rock out for your first night and Poison and I are going to make sure to rock out and have a good night for you!"  I then got to take a photo with all of them and told them that they were all ultra-hunks, and it was great to meet them! I was 10 feet from the stage and at one point, Brett recognized me in the crowd and pointed at me and smiled and I pointed at him and smiled and then he touched his heart! #swoooon hahaha! Such a great night and I'm sure you and your daughter will have an incredible time at her concert 😄!

WOW, lucky you! Great story! You must be feeling fabulous.😁

• Love 1

I've just thought about how DWTS has their premiere tonight prior to the Bachelorette's finale tomorrow. I wonder if tonight's DWTS show will give anything away about how Gabby's story ends?

Usually the bachs who star on DWTS mention their journey and their fiancé, and the fiancé usually watches in the audience. 

We have the extra twist now with Erich's ex girlfriend coming forward so Gabby's ending has become a lot messier. The news came out after they filmed the finale episode in Mexico but before they finished filming the studio episodes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It was an incredible night 🥰!  Sometimes I even find myself smiling while washing the dishes or vacuuming and thinking to myself "Brett Michaels called me lovely Louise? And he held my hands? And he hugged me?!" It's a really great memory and maybe I'll even buy another ticket to see Poison again in the next year or two! 🙂

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

It was an incredible night 🥰!  Sometimes I even find myself smiling while washing the dishes or vacuuming and thinking to myself "Brett Michaels called me lovely Louise? And he held my hands? And he hugged me?!" It's a really great memory and maybe I'll even buy another ticket to see Poison again in the next year or two! 🙂

When he was on Celebrity Apprentice he came across as such a lovely person.  So great to hear it wasn’t just for the Reality tv cameras.  Thanks for sharing…and making me envious, LOL!

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

When he was on Celebrity Apprentice he came across as such a lovely person.  So great to hear it wasn’t just for the Reality tv cameras.  Thanks for sharing…and making me envious, LOL!

He really is such a nice guy, and all of the band members were so nice! Brett's eyes are a super gorgeous light blue in person- they look like two beautiful little hotel swimming pools! I had a crush on him when I watched Rock of Love and Celebrity Apprentice and I thought- now's my chance to meet this 80's rock and roll hunk! 🥰😅 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

WOW, lucky you! Great story! You must be feeling fabulous.😁

That is such a great story!!!

I've just thought about how DWTS has their premiere tonight prior to the Bachelorette's finale tomorrow. I wonder if tonight's DWTS show will give anything away about how Gabby's story ends?

Usually the bachs who star on DWTS mention their journey and their fiancé, and the fiancé usually watches in the audience. 

We have the extra twist now with Erich's ex girlfriend coming forward so Gabby's ending has become a lot messier. The news came out after they filmed the finale episode in Mexico but before they finished filming the studio episodes. 

Another ex with stories? Everyone wants their little piece of fame I guess< eyeroll>

• Love 1

So of course i had to google. So this is not a “ jed” situation, it sounds like he was dating this girl for a few months , and then told her he was going on the bachlorette. Yes, it sucks but in his own awkward way he told her he was going on the show and minimized why he was going  on the show. I dont think its good dating behavior ( i remember taycha having a prior relationship to going on coltons season and noone seemed to care), but i also dont know how you can ask anyone who is applying for the show to not date at all. I truly do not understand the motivation os these “ exes”, i guess its revenge and /or a moment in the spotlight. Its certainly not going to get the guy back.

• Love 1