Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, boes said:

So Sloan Peterson's mother took an accidental flying leap off a tall building in London, did she? Huh.  And she didn't even say she loved her cheating husband, either.  Double huh.

And that trauma, confessed to Sloan on her father's deathbed is the reason she glides around Salem like she's got springs in her shoes and manages to speak without a trace of a British accent?  And threatens deadbeat clients with beatdowns. More huhs than I can now count....

Paulina of Price Town is such a big deal that she was able to squash a criminal case in England, prevent the British press from going with the story - because, I guess, the British press is so reticent to publish salacious stuff - but she chooses to break the story in the Salem newspaper and weekly ad circulator.  Paulina is apparently some sort of internationally threatening Chuckie Cheese.

Well, I'm gripped by both the pathos AND the bathos!  And whatever makes Sloan so bouncy bouncy when she walkie walkies.  

I'm almost as fascinated by this storyline as I am by Alex apparently being raised in a kennel with occasional visits from his handler aka mom Angelica when all this time we've been led to believe that Adrienne raised him as one of her own.

Storytelling just doesn't get better than this - unfortunately, at least, not on Days anymore.

Now, if there's an accident with Sloan's spring loaded shoes and she suddenly shoots into the stratosphere and begins orbiting the earth, I'll change my tune.

Till then, Sloanie, Cheerio and Pip Pip and here's hoping nobody else in her family ends up as a grease stain on the streets of Jollye OLde London Towne.

I had a lot of huh too. I used to work at a university.

Was Chanel having an affair with this guy when she was his student? Were grades involved? That kinda can change things. A power imbalance where he can affect her academic career. Not as easy these days as students do have tech to record things and can easily go to the Chair or Dean and complain. If he had the affair after she got her grade, a little different. This didn’t happen 20 years ago - this was 5-6 years ago. Most university policies have changed to protect academics and students, as students have become more aggressive. She was really lucky to get a tenured academic to teach first year classes too. 

Was this the only affair he has had in terms of maybe a midlife crisis or was Chanel one of  many. Surely there would be staff or other student rumblings.

Was he British or an American who got a tenure position? His probably 40some year old wife had no idea and was so hurt by this that she lured a naive 18 year old to a roof to confront her?  And lunge at her? Why not a public place like a coffee shop? She did not talk to her actual husband about his wandering?

Sloane would not have been a kid, either. I see her as slightly older than Chanel, so she would have probably been in law school at the time.

The police most likely would have ruled the death as accidental.

And yeah, the Daily Mail might have been interested in a salacious prof has affair with student story that resulted in his wife’s death, especially if the prof has a habit of doing so. Plus if any of his former students had any modeling or acting public careers.

• Love 4
On 11/15/2022 at 1:54 PM, DisneyBoy said:

...I'm with Henry. These two babysitters are embarrassing and need to stop.

Sonny and Leo annoy me. Why is Sonny being nice to him at all? I don't get it. And please stop referring to yourself as "girl". It's really annoying and a stereotype.

Why is Chad negotiating with Gwen? Why is he saying if she "wants to be a better person" when she's already had 10 opportunities and clearly opted to be awful instead? Why is Gwen working at the paper? I. Don't. Get. It.

The Gwen & Leo show needs to stop. I'm sorry, no, The ROBERT SCOTT WILSON IS TOO HOT TO FIRE Show, featuring Gwen & Leo. 🤢

Henry just looked confused and embarrassed as hell for Alex and Stephanie during the hand puppet scene. It's also, again, quite amusing when RSW tries to not sound Boston because he really just can't drop his accent. LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Such a dick move for Eric to tell anyone Jada is pregnant, but especially Rafe. For fuck's sake lol.

I love Jada. Ron, make her and Sloane friends!

Wendy and Johnny are cute.

I love when Rafe is being a bitch so he was very enjoyable today. 

As always, Li is a hoot. I also still enjoy Kristen most of the time so those were fun scenes. Although, I was distracted by the fact that several of Kristen's fake nails had fallen off.

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

And yeah, the Daily Mail might have been interested in a salacious prof has affair with student story that resulted in his wife’s death, especially if the prof has a habit of doing so. Plus if any of his former students had any modeling or acting public careers

Interestingly I saw a piece about the actress who plays Sloane in the Daily Fail. Her nightmare of an ex was trashing her. He got her pregnant when he was an adult and she was 17, and refuses to move himself and their son to LA (even though it's his home town) to try to force her to give up her career and "embrace God". Made me like her even more. And I always liked her from day 1

• Love 3
12 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I found today's episode real frustrating. There were just a lot of little things that added up to frustrating me.

Nicole - I hate whenever the show says Nicole/Ava were best friends. This was never shown on-screen. The two were drinking buddies in the late 2000s. This was a time when Nicole had no one to share scenes with and Ava and RoboJohn were her main scene partners. The two were largely absent from each other's lives until relatively recently where they immediately became rivals over Rafe. I'm convinced the show is using TB's time as Taylor - Nicole's sister - to try to sell the Ava/Nicole "friendship."

I also rolled my eyes when Brady said that Ava was a crazy criminal and Nicole isn't. Nicole is literally a crazy criminal. Attempted murder, baby switching, framing Jennifer for a stillbirth, destroying evidence of a rape, infecting Chloe with a flesh eating virus, killing Deimos. We've actually seen Nicole commit more crimes over her 20 year history on the show than Ava. Nicole was also convicted of at least one crime, so she is literally a former criminal.

Eric - This Eric/Nicole/Jade storyline is going to infuriate me because it seems they want us to forget about Eric/Nicole/Sarah/Mickey. Sarah and Eric decided to stay in their respective relationships (Xander and Sarah / Nicole and Eric) and co-parent Mickey. So Nicole acting like Eric would leave her for a nuclear family isn't even logical by their relatively recent experiences.  Jada has clearly made it obvious that she's okay with a co-parenting situation with Eric - even is she's justifiably angry right now. She's basically saying she doesn't expect a relationship with Eric and knows he wants Nicole. Eric even stated the same thing in this episode. He said he's willing to give financial and emotional co-parenting support. Even though Nicole isn't privy to today's conversations, the experience with Sarah/Eric/Mickey lets her know that Eric isn't married to the idea of a traditional marriage and kids.

Also, was it brand new information that Eric believed he couldn't have kids? I don't remember this ever coming up before.

I hate when the show explains things that don't make sense, yet it still doesn't make sense.

Kristin -Kristin had some wonderful questions for Li today. Namely, why would Wendy care about Stefan/Rolf? I don't feel like that was sufficiently answered. Also, there was a good point about why is Li telling Kristin - another known crazy criminal about his sister. Again, the answer didn't make sense. Brady/Chloe broke up. I mean, that's true but wouldn't capturing Rolf also reveal that he and you have the plant and the cure for Marlena, which would ruin Kristin's blackmail. I know Li has a limited amount of people who can share scenes with when he's discussing his villainy, but I couldn't stop wondering why would he tell Kristin unless he wanted Wendy drugged and stashed away on an island for a year like Sarah. I wouldn't be shocked if Rachel starts wearing a Wendy mask this time next week.

Next, Gabi/Stefan. Gabi started off the episode knowing Chloe/Stefan were together. She outright calls Chloe Stefan's girlfriend. Later in the same episode, she's shocked to hear they are together. Chloe seems just as shocked as later she asks Stefan what are they. I also thought the dynamic between the three were weird. Gabi is super hostile to Chloe and Chloe seems like she's talking to a misbehaving Parker or Holly instead of a grown adult. While I thought it was a little hilarious that Chloe had a "wait until the temper tantrum is over and then engage" approach to Gabi, it was also weird that Gabi stayed so volatile. 

Rafe was super messy, gossiping busybody this episode. Granted, that's in-character for him, but I've never actually seen it written as in-character like today. The show usually presents Rafe as heroic even when he isn't. This episode the show seemed to let him be as messy and dramatic as he's always been without anyone singing his praises.

Lastly, does Rafe live in Maggie and Mickey's old home. I remember an interview a few years ago that the show redressed the set for Rafe's house, but I'm not certain if in universe it's supposed to be the same house. Since Rafe lives alone, I was thinking it's probably a good place for a family and Rafe could move into the inn. 

You have summed up the entire ep.

Eric thought he couldn’t have kids? That might figure into the future of this storyline. I did like Jada reacting to Eric, as a former Catholic priest, being open to coparenting. Once Nicole gets over herself, she can act like an adult and be helpful to Jada.

Rafe should find out from the employee herself that she is pregnant.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wendy and Johnny are cute.

I like them, too. I do think that Carson Boatman was a surprisingly good casting find because he's actually quite good at generating chemistry with whoever they try to pair him with. It took me awhile, but I warned up to him.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Steve’s disguise was pretty good today - slicked back hair, shades. Kayla made a cliche mob doll. And…. Tripp is safe. the kidnapper is off to mail, and EJ has been foiled.

Xander is having remorse for his actions and he does not want to kill anyone. 

Justin has returned home to find Bonnie missing and the text of her visiting Mimi doesn’t check out. Alex is going on about his dream girl. Anyway, they decide to check the garden shed, where…. It ends.

We get a gag of both Susan and Bonnie being able to understand each other with their gags.

Ava has come up with some plan.

• Love 4

I'm truly losing patience with Show, especially since I won't pay enough to skip the commercials.  

With Friday's show, I didn't last any longer than Alex beating-off-I-mean-admiring picture of Stephanie on his phone till Justin walked in and chortled about 12 year old Alex getting all horny because he saw he Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.   Awww, how sweet!  The family that bones up together, stays together, at least in Ron C's Salem.  

Someone tell again why this show isn't a mainstay on the Hallmark channel??

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
10 hours ago, boes said:

I didn't last any longer than Alex beating-off-I-mean-admiring picture of Stephanie on his phone till Justin walked in and chortled about 12 year old Alex getting all horny because he saw he Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.   Awww, how sweet!  The family that bones up together, stays together, at least in Ron C's Salem.  

I'm legitimately surprised that Ron hasn't cast some hunky dark-haired abtastic brodude to play the twins yet. Hell, one can be straight and the other can be gay.

Anyway, poor crazy Ava and her delusional hallucination of her dead son. LOL

I did enjoy seeing Kayla being her version of Ava. The beehive was just...*chef's kiss*

My beautiful Tripp...so pretty, yet they can't find a story for him to save his life. LOL

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 7

Liked that Justin actually called Bonnie’s daughter.  To many times the characters don’t talk to each other and find out what is really going on. 
   Susan being able to read peoples minds is a little freaky. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
On 11/19/2022 at 10:43 PM, methodwriter85 said:

My beautiful Tripp...so pretty, yet they can't find a story for him to save his life. LOL

No kidding. I'm gobsmacked at how wasted he consistently is.

...so....not to sound heartless and cruel but...hey Xander? Since you're about 200 pounds of solid muscle and Ava is 110 pounds sopping wet, couldn't you have just, oh I don't know, thrown her to floor the minute she unmasked you and order you to shoot Susan? I mean, it seems like the obvious solution when you can tell she's lost her marbles and is now forcing you to murder people. She has no backup, and frankly, killing her would probably earn you some serious brownie points in Salem. Or, you could just knock her out completely, tie her up with your belt, bring Susan over the mansion, tell EJ you just saved his mother's life and got rid of a dangerous enemy, and let him show you some gratitude for having not gone through with it.

SIMPLE.

EDIT: Okay, here's one for you EJ - SHOOT AVA'S TIRES. Christ you people are dense.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

This entire storyline requires a lack of brain cells.

Ava was never close to...whatever he dead son's name is. Charlie? Right. Whatever. They didn't do a very good job of justifying her hallucinating him. Why would you care about the kid who held you hostage and raped someone? She really didn't before. So that doesn't track.

Also, Ava is a mob princess who apparently has enough connections to get Tripp - the son she DOES like - kidnapped in another city. Sooooo...if she has money, why go after EJs? Why not just reunite with her cousin...Guido? Tony? Whatever his name was and get back to work being a mobster? What's the point of this whole useless scheme? The only reason she didn't have money before was because she was trying to pretend to be a good girl. Whatever happened to her catering company idea? Nothing I guess. Whatever. She's got access to money and people who want to help her. So doing this and hiring Xander? It's stupid.

Sarah is a Doctor who works. That means she gets a salary. Also, she married a known felon with practically no friends in town. There were bound to be periods of unemployment in his future. For them to act so caught off-guard by being in these circumstances is absurd. Sarah has Maggie to help her out, and friends. They aren't so strapped for cash that Xander would need to play hired thug again. That's supremely idiotic.

I will say this though...however little I cared for Charlie, once he hinted that Mama should drive herself off a cliff, I was like...

giphy.gif

,,,but also...

giphy.gif

...over Susan. HANG ON SUSAN!!!

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

Yeah, Xander could have been a hero. Made up some tale that he was lurking around the DiMera mansion, clonked the clown guy, ruined his suit doing whatever to him, borrowed the clown’s wardrobe, pretended to work with Ava. And saved Susan’s life. With a few plot hole fixes, it would have worked.

Hallucinated Charlie is giving bad advice. EJ should call the Salem PD or the state police and try to pass the other car, or even @DisneyBoy says, shoot at the tires. What good would driving off a cliff do? Is there an escape plan for both women?

Rafe sure gets around town fast.

I thought Susan was going to clonk Xander in the crypt.

Everyone’s posts above make sense. None of this needed to happen. Maggie can gift some money to Sarah, Xander can start his own business, Ava could have left town to regroup, and then returned later in a better mental health place and a better plan. And maybe have cousin Angelo or whoever help her.

• Love 6

...and yet, in spite of all the stupidity of this story, it's still the most engaging thing the show has done...all year? At least for me. I like Xander, I like Susan, I like Maggie, I like Sarah, I like Bonnie (sorta)...I'm eager to see Ava go...so this checks all those boxes.

Too bad it's been written terribly.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ava was never close to...whatever he dead son's name is. Charlie? Right. Whatever. They didn't do a very good job of justifying her hallucinating him. Why would you care about the kid who held you hostage and raped someone? She really didn't before. So that doesn't track.

I've been seeing it as Charlie representing Ava's bad side. The side of her that wants to hurt people for revenge and shit. He's the devil on her shoulder.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Yeah, I see what you mean, good point.

Does anyone else feel weirdly when actors are forced to watch something that's not actually happening in front of them and react? Dan shouting "Mother!!! MAAAAaaaa!!" was a bit awkward. He's trying, bless him, but you know he's kneeling on a set about 6 feet deep and shouting at a cameraman.

Edit: Ok I missed the 2nd half of the episode. What became of Ava and Susan after the explosion?

I assume it was all a lot of crying and freaking out by EJ, right?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ok I missed the 2nd half of the episode. What became of Ava and Susan after the explosion?

We don't know. The EMT told EJ no one could have survived and that's it. I bet Ava and Susan got out (which would not be possible but ya know!) and then Ava set fire to the car. At the very least, they have that as an easy out if they want to bring either back without having to use Rolf's back from the dead serum.

• Love 5

Points to Telfer today for looking exactly like someone who'd done something unspeakable and was so horrified he wasn't sure he could hide it from his loved one.

I really liked Sarah today too. These types of scenes aren't easy to play because one person has to look guilty while the other one has to not notice it completely, but I thought they both found a way to play it that felt real.

Xander looked sick to his stomach.

• Love 7

I agree that Telfer did a good job. Old Xander didn’t have much of a conscience. He did look sick and sick with himself for his actions. The lure of easy money that came with a price. The character showed a bit of growth.

I also thought that EJ did well at the grief that started off with his ego, his own actions and snowballed into this, and the possible death of his mom (this is Days and death has kinda been a temporary thing for a lot of characters). Rafe actually had a heart.

Johnny and Wendy outfoxing Rolf was also good.

Chloe and Stefan are going to Miami for the holidays? She just started a new job and gets time off?

• Love 7

So Susan Banks might be dead?  Should be the easiest I.D. in history, considering what her dental records must be like.

The most pressing question now, for me anyway, is what they'll serve at the after funeral buffet.  Maybe some literal lady fingers?

Dr. Rolf's glowing locks are simply stunning.

That's all I got.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

So did I hear right that Ava took Xander's rental and then drove it off a cliff? Won't that tie him to this situation once they trace the car? If he did not tick the insurance button is he even more screwed financially?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The car being a rental could be solved by Xander reporting it stolen. So it may not tie him to the crime.

The pub was closed for a dinner for four? Who cooked all the food that Abe and Allie brought to the police station? People expect to find an open bakery on Thanksgiving? The day before, maybe. Granted, not many stores are closed for Canadian Thanksgiving. The US one just seems a bigger event.

Nicole is baking a pie for Rafe? Let your soon to be ex wife pick up her own things.

So Jada is keeping her baby. Some women do like the idea of ‘trapping’ a dude into doing the guilt and obligation thing. Hope they can work out a coparenting agreement.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here and I hope that she has a girl. Eric will be a great dad in my opinion..

I don't know...... He's failed at being a Father numerous times already.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

Anybody completely over Paulina trashing Sloane and her mum and blaming them for what Chanel, an adult, did? I am all for calling out Sloane's dad for being a predator, but Sloane was lied to until last year and thought her mother killed herself, and is dealing with very recent anger and trauma, and her mother didn't do anything but confront her the girl her husband was sleeping with and ended up dead. Paulina's attitude is that both of them are BAD and Chanel is innocent.  Ugh

Nicole is pathetic. So over her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

Today did not improve my opinion of Paulina... so she was going to walk up to Eric and give him what for about dumping Nicole for his pregnant bit on the side? Does Eric even know who she is? Wtf woman.  And Nicole and her moping booo hoo I dumped Rafe for nothing. Best part of that plot was Li's horror that there was no pie and Gabi's glee at Nicole's insta karma. I'm with you Gabi!

Then we had EJ and Marlena and those scenes were on a different planet. The usually cold DH was just lovely here with DF, who is really putting out the emotion EJ is feeling for the loss of his Mum. I really hope Susan is still out there, and that somehow Kristen was the one in the car (a girl can dream!)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Then we had EJ and Marlena and those scenes were on a different planet. The usually cold DH was just lovely here with DF, who is really putting out the emotion EJ is feeling for the loss of his Mum. I really hope Susan is still out there, and that somehow Kristen was the one in the car (a girl can dream!)

Oh dang - those scenes were today? I totally missed them :( Was curious to see how they would play this. Marlena used to be very, very tight with Susan and treated her like a close friend, even though she raped John and nearly got her killed. Granted, Doc knew Susan was an odd duck, but was never disrespectful towards her and was nurturing (the way Doc used to be with everyone.)

...then Ron came along and Susan became a wacko and Marlena rather dismissive of her. I'm guessing Marlena's dialogue towards EJ today was more about making him feel better about how much Susan loved him, rather than Marlena also getting weepy about losing a friend she cared about.

Wish I could see those scenes.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Today did not improve my opinion of Paulina... so she was going to walk up to Eric and give him what for about dumping Nicole for his pregnant bit on the side? Does Eric even know who she is? Wtf woman.  And Nicole and her moping booo hoo I dumped Rafe for nothing. Best part of that plot was Li's horror that there was no pie and Gabi's glee at Nicole's insta karma. I'm with you Gabi!

I am one of the few people who likes Paulina on here and she needs to mind her own business.. 

I don't get Nicole at all. Has she ever expressed a desire to give Eric a child.  If she truly loved him then she would be over the moon that he will have his own child.  Given that she knows the pain of a parent's worst nightmare that Eric experienced when he lost his daughters. Real Mackenzie that he never got to love who was stillborn and Faux Mackenzie who was really Rachel.  She is still selfish af..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I kinda felt bad for Li when the Thanksgiving dinner was going sideways. No pie, no whipped cream, no dessert…. I probably would not have wasted the pie. Unless something was wrong with it. Give it to the staff the next day if you need to.

Gabi should not be so quick with laughing about Nicole’s karma boomerang. Her turn will come sooner or later.

Paulina, it is none of your business about what Eric Brady does. He has to work out what he and Jada will do, and then what if anything he will do with Nicole. He may or may not enjoy parenthood. He may or may not have a strict religious belief or bring some of Eric the Priest hang ups with him.

I liked this version of EJ with Marlena. He recognized his faults, had awareness of his actions. Good job by both actors. Thought something weird would happen when Marlena found her wedding doll gift - like it would move somehow, be haunted, or the eyes would change colour. 

Alex and Stephanie were boring.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

One thing about Ollie Ben Alex Kiriakis.  

Since he came to town, he's acted like he didn't know Adrienne's side of the family and wasn't really raised by her.  He had no knowledge of Adrienne's niece, Stephanie, the woman he's currently panting after, but he was all gung-ho about Grandma Jo's stuffing muffins?  He even said today that he was raised in Adrienne's house, so which the hell is it, show?

I don't really care other than to point out how sloppy the writing is, even from episode to episode.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh dang - those scenes were today? I totally missed them :( Was curious to see how they would play this. Marlena used to be very, very tight with Susan and treated her like a close friend, even though she raped John and nearly got her killed. Granted, Doc knew Susan was an odd duck, but was never disrespectful towards her and was nurturing (the way Doc used to be with everyone.)

...then Ron came along and Susan became a wacko and Marlena rather dismissive of her. I'm guessing Marlena's dialogue towards EJ today was more about making him feel better about how much Susan loved him, rather than Marlena also getting weepy about losing a friend she cared about.

Wish I could see those scenes.

You can watch it. All the episodes are streaming on Peacock. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, boes said:

One thing about Ollie Ben Alex Kiriakis.  

Since he came to town, he's acted like he didn't know Adrienne's side of the family and wasn't really raised by her.  He had no knowledge of Adrienne's niece, Stephanie, the woman he's currently panting after, but he was all gung-ho about Grandma Jo's stuffing muffins?  He even said today that he was raised in Adrienne's house, so which the hell is it, show?

I don't really care other than to point out how sloppy the writing is, even from episode to episode.

I'm confused too. My memory is that in 1990 Angelica faked her and Alex's deaths in a plane crash, then changed her mind and sent the baby to be raised by Justin and Adrienne. Then the character returned in 2017 to be killed off. As far as I knew Adrienne adopted Alex and was his mother for those 27 years and Angelica was out of the picture. Anybody recall anything that disputes this?

• Love 4
On 11/23/2022 at 8:28 PM, Pearson80 said:

Same here and I hope that she has a girl. Eric will be a great dad in my opinion..

I think the baby will be a boy to continue the Brady name with a blood Brady.

I know Shawn D. Is a Brady in all the ways that count, but just not blood. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I kinda felt bad for Li when the Thanksgiving dinner was going sideways. No pie, no whipped cream, no dessert…. I probably would not have wasted the pie. Unless something was wrong with it. Give it to the staff the next day if you need to.

I was very uncomfortable seeing Li not wearing a suit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I have always shipped Eric and Nicole. Absolutely hated what Nicole was saying to jada.  It was out of line. Jada could use a friend.  Isn’t she close to Stephanie, Steve and Kayla?

Rafe and EJ were interesting.  They have a lot of history together. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Spoiler

No Spoilers 

Jada should have punched Nicole in her shit for suggesting she have an abortion to make her life easier. Self Absorbed Heifer. It's no one fault but her's that she took up with assclown she didn't luv while pinning for Eric. She had a choice every inch of the way & she made the wrong one time and time again. Tough shit b@tch wanting other's to be miserable cause she is.

Edited by Nique
Add
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I'm confused too. My memory is that in 1990 Angelica faked her and Alex's deaths in a plane crash, then changed her mind and sent the baby to be raised by Justin and Adrienne. Then the character returned in 2017 to be killed off. As far as I knew Adrienne adopted Alex and was his mother for those 27 years and Angelica was out of the picture. Anybody recall anything that disputes this?

I don't think that Anjelica ever gave up her rights to Alexander.  She sent him to go live with Justin and Adrienne because she was a wanted felon and she loved Alex enough to realize that she was not capable of giving him the stability that he deserved and needed. 

Anjelica went psycho for a while in trying to kill Adrienne and it never rang true to me..  So giving up her miracle baby to her mortal enemy Adrienne redeemed her in my eyes..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1

I still haven’t really warmed to the character of Jada. And certainly not rooting for her. I want to like her but I don’t know much about her.

Nicole was waaaaay out of line. Jada is a professional woman with a career and a good job and can likely afford to support a child. Maybe if she was a kid, things would be different. Her body and her choice. Nicole can spew any nonsense and insecurities she wants. Jada can make her own decision - look at if she can manage parenthood, available supports, what the baby daddy plans to do, work stuff like mat leave, etc. I do expect Nicole will be getting her comeuppance.

Rafe and EJ make an interesting pair.

At least Sarah is a bit suspicious of Xander. Maggie is right that almost every man owns a blue suit and Ava can hire a large dude. Xander did say that he had a woman boss who wanted him to do something bad, so it fits.

I do wonder if Doc has concerns about Eric having a kid. Interesting how the Marlena doll did show some movement and fell off the mantle.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I do wonder if Doc has concerns about Eric having a kid. Interesting how the Marlena doll did show some movement and fell off the mantle.

My sister was like, 'I'm telling you, Susan is in that doll.' It's Ron, so totally possible lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1