Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

And then they fall in love! Or at least fuck lol.

Well then what the hell De, you save all your other pets that I don't give a shit about but not the one I like?!

I would fully support EJ/Sloan I mean he and Nicole are DOA(and I like them but we all know that Ericole is the couple the show insists on making endgame for reasons I don't understand). Plus Sloan may get some of her bite back which disappears when a woman ends up with Eric.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Seems like they are setting the stage for Ari's storyline now that EJ knows he's not Jude's father.   When she finds out he kept it from her, she'll leave him, Eric will leave Sloan, and they'll leave town together with the baby.   (and live happily ever after)

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Seems like they are setting the stage for Ari's storyline now that EJ knows he's not Jude's father.   When she finds out he kept it from her, she'll leave him, Eric will leave Sloan, and they'll leave town together with the baby.   (and live happily ever after)

Given the BTS drama that's really the best-case scenario for the characters instead of leaving it open ended. 

• Like 4

I’d like for Nicole to be presumed dead and for Eric to raise Jude as a single dad for awhile. Then they can bring on a new lady for him and EJ to fight over.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, sas616 said:

So what happens to Holly in that scenario? It's not like Nicole has any other family for Holly to stay in Salem with unless the show just decides to soras her to the actress real age.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

So what happens to Holly in that scenario? It's not like Nicole has any other family for Holly to stay in Salem with unless the show just decides to soras her to the actress real age.

Nicole doesn't, unless Show finally counts Abe in as Nicole's stepfather, aka, Holly's step-grandfather.  More likely, though, I think, is Holly's relationship to Maggie as her biological grandmother through the late, unlamented, Dr. Tan the Dan Man. 

• Like 9
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

I've heard that she moves in with Maggie after Nicole leaves 

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Which is a plausible scenario as she's her grandmother. One of the few things on this show that makes sense go figure.

• Like 9
(edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 11:33 AM, CanaryFan98 said:
On 5/4/2024 at 7:10 AM, brisbydog said:

Which is a plausible scenario as she's her grandmother. One of the few things on this show that makes sense go figure.

That could explain the one scene on Maggie's couch where Holly and Maggie ever interacted with each other. After all Ariana has been through, first at the mouth of DJT, then behind the scenes of DOOL, I can certainly understand her lawsuit and hope it helps turn the tide of misogyny, but damn, I really wish she was staying. She was always one of my favorites and never phoned it in.

Edited by salvame
Wrong term, clarification
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, salvame said:

That could explain the one scene on Maggie's couch where they've ever interacted with each other. After all Ariana has been through, first at the mouth of DJT, then behind the scenes of DOOL, I can certainly understand her lawsuit and hope it helps turn the tide of misogyny, but damn, I really wish she was staying. She was always one of my favorites and never dialed it in.

Maggie and Nicole have interacted in the past but it's not often enough where their relationship is believable(which is a shame because they should have more of a bond) like Abe/Nicole.

• Like 4

REVELATION! I knew Konstantin's accent was awful, but couldn't put my finger on why.
Today I'm watching Top Chef and it's an episode with Jose Andres. The creepy Greek has a Spanish accent!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 5/2/2024 at 10:13 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I figured this for the same reason, but Bobby seeming interested in Stephanie is weird since when he first reappeared he paid her dust and was making eyes at Jada. But Bobby is unhinged so who knows lol.

think that Blake is trying to take a page from Erika Slezak's playbook.  When she played Viki's DID, she always knew the nuances that she wanted to play.  She knew how she'd play Viki, and she knew how she'd play Niki.  But she also had the added nuance of playing Niki pretending to be Viki.  It was subtle, but you could tell.

I believe that Blake is trying to do the same thing -- play Everett, play Bobby, and play Bobby pretending to be Everett, hence the seeming interest in Stephanie when Bobby seems to really want to be with Jada.  It's a good idea, and he's a capable enough actor to pull it off.  But he's got a way to go to reach Erika's level in doing so.  A long way.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, Rodney said:

I believe that Blake is trying to do the same thing -- play Everett, play Bobby, and play Bobby pretending to be Everett, hence the seeming interest in Stephanie when Bobby seems to really want to be with Jada.  It's a good idea, and he's a capable enough actor to pull it off.  But he's got a way to go to reach Erika's level in doing so.  A long way.

I think Blake needs to bring the sassy flamboyance he bought to Purgatory Nick to one of the alters if he's really trying to go for it.

Anyway, thank god this Jude stuff is finally out in the open. Geez. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I think Blake needs to bring the sassy flamboyance he bought to Purgatory Nick to one of the alters if he's really trying to go for it.

This.  Thanks, Methodwriter85, this is what's missing so far.  We've gotten that cartoonishly evil grinning Bobby from Everett's hypnosis session, but that guy wouldn't fool anybody.  It's got to be something like you've said, subtle enough to be believable but with just enough difference for the viewers to know the difference.

Otherwise, Boberett is just the Doublemint Twins with beards.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

I mean, Blake can do it. He did it in the Purgatory episodes. It's not like the problem they had with Marci where she just couldn't pull off the "Gabi" persona. 

• Like 6

Rogue Radioactive Mayor. Loved it.

My favourite moment was Sloan jabbing EJ in the forehead. I think that was an ad lib because he looked so shocked.

Bobby knows about Everett but Everett does now know about Bobby.

Poor dead Jordan, her fug art is tossed in the closet. No respect.

Yes Paulina, it is ALL about you. I just can't with her anymore.

So if EJ looks in the safe he sees the real results but Sloan said she swapped them so he then thinks that he is the father because they say he isn't? This is so confusing

Day 4...Ericole stuff. Kill me

• Like 9
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

My favourite moment was Sloan jabbing EJ in the forehead. I think that was an ad lib because he looked so shocked.

I loved that too and yes it seemed al libbed. Please, Ron, let these 2 bang once before this is all over!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Very surprised that Rafe didn't just tell Jada that Jordan is dead.

13 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Bobby knows about Everett but Everett does now know about Bobby.

Sounds like DID, then, and if it is, Everett is the host and Bobby is the alter.  The alter always knows about the host, but the host never knows about the alter.  At least not at first.  

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Sounds like DID, then, and if it is, Everett is the host and Bobby is the alter.  The alter always knows about the host, but the host never knows about the alter.  At least not at first.  

Which would make sense as Xander hired him based on his references and experience as Everett 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Didn't Steve find a Robert Stein birth certificate though? I guess Bobby could have just faked it at some point. Pretty sad if Steve didn't see through that though lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Paulina is lucky the article came out before the fact she harmed her own grandchild is out. 

Chanel ignoring the call is first step she needs to build boundaries with her obsessive mother. 

Abe knows a baby is possibly harmed due to Paulina and his question to Stephanie is if her political career will take a hit? Paulina should not be mayor or anything. She should go. 

Everett switches to Bobby after seeing the signature? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
On 5/4/2024 at 6:30 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Maggie and Nicole have interacted in the past but it's not often enough where their relationship is believable(which is a shame because they should have more of a bond) like Abe/Nicole.

I was referring to Holly and Maggie interacting. I have clarified/corrected it in my original post. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 3

Did the writers forget that Theresa quit working at Titan?

Those hypnosis flashbacks were lonnnngggg. Get to the point Doc. John's flailing arms amused me though.

Dare we hope Brady will remember this odd Theresa/Konstantin moment?

Finally, SO glad Sarah finally seemed to be clueing in on how nasty this man is. About time!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Kristen and Alex are disgusting. I hope this means that Brady is through with her and can finally move on to a love interest not a crazy and creepy as Kristen.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Kristen and Alex are disgusting. I hope this means that Brady is through with her and can finally move on to a love interest not a crazy and creepy as Kristen.

They were clearly testing him with Ava last week... so not AS crazy and creepy as Kristen but totally his type

• Like 4
(edited)
16 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Disgusting really is the word. And not because of her age - purely because of who she is, and who Ben is (he'll always be Ben, due to RSW's non-existent range).

8 hours ago, brisbydog said:

They were clearly testing him with Ava last week... so not AS crazy and creepy as Kristen but totally his type

Is it wrong to hope he sleeps with Clyde next, just to complete the trifecta?

On 5/6/2024 at 5:55 PM, Rodney said:

Wait - Jordan was mentioned?

On 5/5/2024 at 4:00 PM, boes said:

Otherwise, Boberett is just the Doublemint Twins with beards.

Double your boredom! 🎶 This story's dumb! 🎶 That's the statement of the great mint in Boberett gum! 🎶

(Thank you, thank you)

On 5/4/2024 at 1:41 PM, salvame said:

After all Ariana has been through, first at the mouth of DJT, then behind the scenes of DOOL, I can certainly understand her lawsuit and hope it helps turn the tide of misogyny, but damn, I really wish she was staying. She was always one of my favorites and never phoned it in.

VERY well said. Honestly, as much as I'll miss her, Ari deserves some peace after all the BS. And she really did deliver in her scenes.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:35 AM, boes said:

More likely, though, I think, is Holly's relationship to Maggie as her biological grandmother through the late, unlamented, Dr. Tan the Dan Man. 

You could have said "Dr. Dan, the Tan Man" but you didnt. 👏👏👏

You could have said "the late" and left out "unlamented" but you didn't. 👏👏👏

Sometimes, boes, I want Jawn to bring you the bowl of strawberries and whipped cream.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wait - Jordan was mentioned?

Jada found a painting that she really didn't like, and Rafe told her that it was one that Jordan had left behind.  Jada immediately wanted to get rid of it when she found out that it was hers.

• Like 2

Terrible episode. Don’t care about Harris, Ava, Eric, and Nicole when she is with Eric. All so boring. 

I did like the EJ and Johnny scenes and am glad EJ still has his foot on Paulina’s neck about the radiation poisoning.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I skipped yesterday. Today was awesome though! All plots were interconnected which I love, and finally some real plot movement on the Konstantin Kon.

Xander's mother is definitely going to be coming to our show soon. This show does not do subtle foreshadowing, although it was a natural question for Sarah, wondering about Victoria's other grandmother. This Brit impressed that the writers knew that Mothering Sunday is in March in the UK. What we know about Xander's mum could fit into one paragraph: She abandoned him as a teen when he went to prison, she is a good cook whose maiden name was also Cook, she loved Titus so much she fell apart and became a drunk after his death, she isn't dead, 'just dead to him', and that Maggie reminds Xander of her a bit, and of course, she slept with Victor and passed Xander off as Titus' son. And today Xander told Sarah that if she knew her she would understand why he doesn't want her in Victoria's life.

Konstantin is so gross. I'm glad that Maggie called him on a 'honeymoon' for their fake wedding (paid for by who now?) and that Sarah said 'sort of' about him being Victoria's grandfather. Sarah clearly doesn't like him either but she respects her mom. I can't wait to see her go at him when the truth is out.

Oh and Kon literally offered to take Maggie on a ‘honeymoon’ today to Greece, a place he told her he can never return to because the Greek mob will kill him. Literally the whole point of the fake marriage, to save him from deportation to Greece!!!

Loved every minute of the penthouse scenes, from Marlena's deadpan 'sweet' about the flowers to Maggie finally listening and going from confused to sad to furious. I think Kon's plan is to have John kill her at the wedding and get his revenge on them both in one go. I can't wait!!

Felt like Harris was gone for good today. Anybody else get that vibe?

I was hoping Stefan would just admit it to Xander, say he did it for the woman he loved, Xander would be all, Yeah I get that, and I framed you a few years back for attempted murder so we are even. I want this dumb plot over with too. And I never want to hear the name Clyde again.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

Even with Maggie knowing the truth, I still find her a blind and stupid. She really deserves a lot of people calling her out. 

You can't believe it's true Maggie? Everyone knows he's been scum. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

It's true. I feel like everyone in every scene - Maggie included - has been fully aware he's full of crap, but forced to play the "tell us when we can finally throw him out" game. There's no one in Salem stupid enough to honestly think he's a good guy. No way. (Not even Brady.)

I've been playing catch-up and the Friday/Monday episodes with EJ finding out were a little bit underwhelming. Sloan's actress was a little...casual when confronted with the truth. I expected to see her shaken, rattled and freaking out, given how powerful EJ is. Instead, her delivery was almost...snarky? I don't know. Did anyone else feel like she wasn't rising to the occasion?

They also skipped through those scenes pretty quickly. We didn't get to see EJ agree to anything with Sloan or even leave her apartment. He was just suddenly in the DiMansion drinking. It was weird.

As for Chanel, I suppose this storyline is going to be another "miracle baby/love wins out" arc, but I'm hoping against hope that it turns out to be something more nuanced and timely. Chanel and Johnny are young and healthy. This was an unplanned pregnancy. Sure, Johnny is rich so having a child with developmental issues isn't a huge financial burden...but why put yourselves through that, and put your child through that if the pregnancy is in such an early stage? Given what's happening in the States, this is the perfect moment to show two characters making an informed decision to terminate an unplanned pregnancy and then plan ahead for their next one...and in so doing, make a statement to the lawmakers that yes, abortions are a good thing in some circumstances, and a woman has the right to choose.

If that's not the story they're trying to tell however, then...why are they choosing this moment to go there? To tell viewers they're wrong to want to abort pregnancies where the child will have issues? To preach to them that love should win out, while the two characters affected have millions of dollars to fall back on? (And as a sidenote, I seriously doubt that here in the real world millionaire would-be parents are excited by the idea to raise a developmentally challenged child. They in particular would want "the best" money can buy, and would try again, I suspect.)

And on another note, saying there's a kid with Down's Syndrome who pops up every day at Sweet Bits and that's the reason why Chanel would be okay with having a DS child...but never showing them? That's tacky as hell. This show would never hire an actor with DS. So they're just claiming this character exists to motivate Chanel to not abort the pregnancy.

...anyway I guess I'm saying that I don't like how this is shaping up because Paulina is going to be let off the hook (after weeping and wailing some more, ugh) and the child will turn out perfectly fine, because they always do, so I don't know why they're going down this road.

It's a sensitive subject and an important one right now. The right to abortions should never, ever have been taken away, AFAIC, and this situation, with Chanel's future child possibly being affected, seems like a reasonable set-up to a story where a well-meaning couple has an abortion because it makes sense.

But then I guess that would make Paulina look bad so...I don't understand why they're writing any of this.

• Like 7
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's true. I feel like everyone in every scene - Maggie included - has been fully aware he's full of crap, but forced to play the "tell us when we can finally throw him out" game. There's no one in Salem stupid enough to honestly think he's a good guy. No way. (Not even Brady.)

I've been playing catch-up and the Friday/Monday episodes with EJ finding out were a little bit underwhelming. Sloan's actress was a little...casual when confronted with the truth. I expected to see her shaken, rattled and freaking out, given how powerful EJ is. Instead, her delivery was almost...snarky? I don't know. Did anyone else feel like she wasn't rising to the occasion?

They also skipped through those scenes pretty quickly. We didn't get to see EJ agree to anything with Sloan or even leave her apartment. He was just suddenly in the DiMansion drinking. It was weird.

As for Chanel, I suppose this storyline is going to be another "miracle baby/love wins out" arc, but I'm hoping against hope that it turns out to be something more nuanced and timely. Chanel and Johnny are young and healthy. This was an unplanned pregnancy. Sure, Johnny is rich so having a child with developmental issues isn't a huge financial burden...but why put yourselves through that, and put your child through that if the pregnancy is in such an early stage? Given what's happening in the States, this is the perfect moment to show two characters making an informed decision to terminate an unplanned pregnancy and then plan ahead for their next one...and in so doing, make a statement to the lawmakers that yes, abortions are a good thing in some circumstances, and a woman has the right to choose.

If that's not the story they're trying to tell however, then...why are they choosing this moment to go there? To tell viewers they're wrong to want to abort pregnancies where the child will have issues? To preach to them that love should win out, while the two characters affected have millions of dollars to fall back on? (And as a sidenote, I seriously doubt that here in the real world millionaire would-be parents are excited by the idea to raise a developmentally challenged child. They in particular would want "the best" money can buy, and would try again, I suspect.)

And on another note, saying there's a kid with Down's Syndrome who pops up every day at Sweet Bits and that's the reason why Chanel would be okay with having a DS child...but never showing them? That's tacky as hell. This show would never hire an actor with DS. So they're just claiming this character exists to motivate Chanel to not abort the pregnancy.

...anyway I guess I'm saying that I don't like how this is shaping up because Paulina is going to be let off the hook (after weeping and wailing some more, ugh) and the child will turn out perfectly fine, because they always do, so I don't know why they're going down this road.

It's a sensitive subject and an important one right now. The right to abortions should never, ever have been taken away, AFAIC, and this situation, with Chanel's future child possibly being affected, seems like a reasonable set-up to a story where a well-meaning couple has an abortion because it makes sense.

But then I guess that would make Paulina look bad so...I don't understand why they're writing any of this.

DisneyBoy, one clap wasn't enough for this most excellent of posts!

People Clap GIF

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Ok show for a Friday but yesterday's cliff hanger with Maggie was better.

I loved everything Chanel said so much that I rewound to hear it again. And I generally don't watch scenes with Paulina in them once, let alone twice.

EJ should fake new dna tests that show him as the dad and get Jude back for Nicole at least. Sloan won't care cause she gets Eric back all for herself and I don't care about Eric's broken heart

Abby incoming in 3...2....1 ?

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Okay, so according to Theresa, she's always been a problem child ever since she was a teenager. I really wish her parents would just give up on her because if she hasn't actually grown up and matured by now, chances are she never will. Hopefully after she gets exposed, her parents and her entire family decide to finally wash their hands of her after realizing what an irredeemable bad seed she really is and never have anything to do with her ever again. And I'm pretty sure that Kim's going to wish that Theresa had died just like all of the other babies that she lost. Now that Tate is about to turn 18 and is about to graduate high school, he won't need his mom as much and honestly, he's better off without her in his life. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Okay, so according to Theresa, she's always been a problem child ever since she was a teenager. I really wish her parents would just give up on her because if she hasn't actually grown up and matured by now, chances are she never will. Hopefully after she gets exposed, her parents and her entire family decide to finally wash their hands of her after realizing what an irredeemable bad seed she really is and never have anything to do with her ever again. And I'm pretty sure that Kim's going to wish that Theresa had died just like all of the other babies that she lost. Now that Tate is about to turn 18 and is about to graduate high school, he won't need his mom as much and honestly, he's better off without her in his life. 

Tate is about to turn 28 isn't he?

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Tate is about to turn 28 isn't he?

Yeah, I guess so. Also if Theresa does end up going to prison, I really hope that she ends up dying an excruciating and painful death and she endures great suffering during her last moments. I'll bet Brady and the rest of his family would be more than thrilled to hear of her death, especially Tate. 

3 hours ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Not that I was watching Days during the times Theresa was on canvas (whether portrayed by Jen Lilley or anyone else), but I'm sad that a legacy child - Shane and Kimberly's kid is such a bad seed. 😢   (And I don't think I ever learned why her name changed from Jeanne to Theresa...?!)

• Like 2
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

EJ should fake new dna tests that show him as the dad and get Jude back for Nicole at least. Sloan won't care cause she gets Eric back all for herself and I don't care about Eric's broken heart

This would be perfect tbh.

3 hours ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

And I'm pretty sure that Kim's going to wish that Theresa had died just like all of the other babies that she lost.

Fucking hell.

50 minutes ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Yeah, I guess so. Also if Theresa does end up going to prison, I really hope that she ends up dying an excruciating and painful death and she endures great suffering during her last moments. I'll bet Brady and the rest of his family would be more than thrilled to hear of her death, especially Tate. 

Yikes.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Not that I was watching Days during the times Theresa was on canvas (whether portrayed by Jen Lilley or anyone else), but I'm sad that a legacy child - Shane and Kimberly's kid is such a bad seed. 😢   (And I don't think I ever learned why her name changed from Jeanne to Theresa...?!)

Her name is Jeanne Theresa, she didn't like Jeanne so she went with Theresa.

Andrew is the good one of the three, isn't he? Eve was a horror show as a teen too.

52 minutes ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

I don't wish that for her, not even jail, just the loss of respect of her family to maybe jolt her into growing the eff up.

Konstantin though, I want in that rough Greek prison where Xander went after shooting Brady. I doubt he has the muscle or mental fortitude to survive it though (off screen of course, I never want to see or hear him again after the wedding blows up)

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Yeah, it is pretty sad. I mean, Eve's already screwed up as it is; I don't understand why Days thought Shane needed another kid who is that screwed up in the head. She could've been a pretty solid character if she had better writing and characterization. Too late now I guess. Like I said, the best thing the writers can do at this point is to just kill off Theresa permanently and forget that she ever existed. 

15 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Her name is Jeanne Theresa, she didn't like Jeanne so she went with Theresa.

Andrew is the good one of the three, isn't he? Eve was a horror show as a teen too.

I don't wish that for her, not even jail, just the loss of respect of her family to maybe jolt her into growing the eff up.

Konstantin though, I want in that rough Greek prison where Xander went after shooting Brady. I doubt he has the muscle or mental fortitude to survive it though (off screen of course, I never want to see or hear him again after the wedding blows up)

Trust me, nothing will ever make Theresa grow up at this point - absolutely nothing. She's too far gone at this point. She needs to not only go to jail but she also needs to die in jail, no ifs, ands or buts about it. And everyone in Salem also needs to forget that she ever existed too. Hell, maybe at this point they should just do a retcon where it turns out that Tate is actually Kristen's son with Brady after all and he was never even Theresa's. Might as well. 

(edited)

What am I missing? What has Theresa done that's to the level that she should die a horrible death? When I've been watching she left Chloe with El Fideo, didn't tell Xander Victor was his real dad/kept him from his inheritance, and fake kidnapped Victoria. I feel like those are barely a blip on the radar of awful shit characters have done lol. Oh, and I've heard about her accusing Xander of rape but still that's not anything worse than things other people have done tbh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

That tracks given what everyone said about her when Theresa first showed up to Salem.

28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What am I missing? What has Theresa done that's to the level that she should die a horrible death? When I've been watching she left Chloe with El Fideo, didn't tell Xander Victor was his real dad/kept him from his inheritance, and fake kidnapped Victoria. I feel like those are barely a blip on the radar of awful shit characters have done lol. Oh, and I've heard about her accusing Xander of rape but still that's not anything worse than things other people have done tbh.

Xander went to jail for two years labeled as a rapist, that can't have been fun. However he got no punishment for nearly killing Ericole so I always figured that was karma.

I don't think Theresa needs to die either. She's not Clyde or Duke Johnson here, just a greedy golddigger

• Like 6
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I don't think Theresa needs to die either. She's not Clyde or Duke Johnson here, just a greedy golddigger

And as been pointed out here many times, it makes zero sense that she would be a gold digger because Shane is wealthy.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hell no, Theresa doesn't need to die or be the town pariah when you consider the backstories on most of Salem's inhabitants.  The solely "good" folks are few and far between and mostly either deep in the past or legacy characters like Maggie.

Give it a few years or so and then bring her back, if they have a decent storyline but ONLY bring her back if the most excellent Jen Lilley can play her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Friday's show was so emotional for me...the little actor who plays Thomas is excellent & really tugged at my heartstrings while talking to his Dad at the Cemetary & then when he talked to Julie & gave her a hug.   Bringing the whole theme of "Mothers & Their Children" drama was well done...Chanel was correct in dealing with her meddling, over-bearing Mother!  Paulina drives me crazy & I am glad Johnny stood up to Paulina too.  Then there was the Drama with Holly & Nicole, the brunch started out nicely, but again, a Mother who thinks she is doing the right thing, is upsetting the 'apple cart".  And I love Theresa's inter-actions with her Son(both actors), and her calling Holly a "Drama Queen" made me laugh, since Theresa is also a Drama Queen!  Lots of plot points were moved along and I enjoy show's like today, that highlight the Family connections. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Paulina actually asked Chanel what was wrong. Lol Then walks into the living room of them woman who was told she could have a baby with birth illnesses saying "Happy Mother's Day?"

About time Chanel get mad at her mother. 

Holly's such a brat. Kick her out Nicole. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3