Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Again, Robin, of course your kids are not in the clique - they’re the ones he sees every day so they have no reason to feel abandoned by his BS.

It’s depressing how eager Meri was to be sure everyone knew that Leon wasn’t a part of it. Leon doesn’t seem to keep in touch with the other kids much anyway so it is not surprising that they don’t have much to say about it one way or the other.

I’d stay away from this mess too. Leon seems happy.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I will never in a thousand years believe that Kody was actually this worried about COVID. It makes zero sense with the way he seems to look at the world and what the government can and can’t tell you about how to live your life.

Mr. Rules apparently didn't know how long to avoid Janelle after she caught COVID - 10 days? 14 days? 20 days?  I'd never heard any authority say more than 14 days. He'd make up a larger number and make it his rule.

• Like 8
  • Love 12

Interesting that Gwen is staying. But I suppose she has a girlfriend and is already in college. And she is okay because her mother will be happy.

For Ysabel, nice--2 years at Pitt and then 2 years at eCU.

Generous of Christine to offer Kody to drive cross country to drop her off at school.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

In that preview clip he is basically saying he won’t even go see her in person to say goodbye? I can’t even imagine what it must feel like to be Ysabel who has had such a trying year and has been continually rejected by her dad at every turn.

• Sad 18
  • Love 15

I can't believe Kody won't see Ysabel if she goes back to school (and authorities support return to school).  Now we all know the mental health effects of continued isolation.

Janelle is right--see her outside!

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 19
Just now, Adeejay said:

Kody is around the people he wants to be around.  So, that is all that matters.  Notice Meri isn't contributing to the conversation.  

Meri's background word art looks residential.  But, nobody seems to worry or care if Lizzie's Inn is open, and how is she protecting herself from all the guests, etc..  

Kody's using Ysabel to punish Christine, because he's so angry that they're both separating.  

Gossip = Family Group Chat

• Love 5

Douchie apparently doesn't seem to grasp that while sticking to his "Covid protoculs", HE actually brought COVID to the group with the nanny & her husband.

He just doesn't want to see his kids!  You already have spread it!!! DUMBASS.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

The sound of Christine's voice seems to be annoying Kody.  

Yeah, because she said no to him. 

Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Hear hears a snotty little attitude: Translation: They don't agree with me and I am the king.

Snotty little attitude? They are grown women, grandparents even. They aren't your children.

• Applause 2
  • Love 14

Oh shut the hell up Douchie.  This guy is pissing me off!!  He's got SUCH an awful attitude.  I wish he'd just go get hit by a damn bus full of COVID people.

Yep, we can TELL you don't like this.  Nobody else matters.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

Christine is right, all conversation with his kids (with Christine) shouldn't have to go with Christine. If Christine is in St George and Kody is in Flagstaff with Ysabel, why can't he call her directly?

Such an ass.

• Like 2
  • Love 19

Here's why Kody is a douchebag:

His minor children are living without parental supervision, and he's finding excuses why he won't visit: The children wouldn't meet in the backyard in the winter.  They want to go to school and see their friends.  They are not scheduling daily COVID tests. 

• Love 8

Meri is struggling to keep a straight face. She is enjoying the crazy playing out around her. Happy that it isn't focused on her.

And Meri is right (gasp), all of his kids need him.

And of course Robyn thinks kids need their parents all of their lives--that's why she needs the big house. So that everyone can live with her forever.

As long as she can keep a nanny.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 23

Doesn’t Kody realize that most people found ways to see their children ( adult or not) that didn’t live with them throughout the covid restrictions? I considered it a necessary risk myself.  It was everybody else I avoided 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3
  • Love 15