Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Oh, Kody, you're working so hard to save everyone. Why did you get Covid? Because everyone around you has it.  You talked to Gabe about Covid - geesh. It was his birthday, you asshat, and you didn't remember or mention it. Just a phone call asking about Covid which you probably didn't do when he was sick with it. My heart goes out to this young man.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 13

This is heartbreaking.

Kody calls on Gabe's 20th birthday to get information about Covid because he and Robyn have it.

Kody doesn't remember it is Gabe's birthday. And that is the last conversation Gabe has with his father.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Sad 20
  • Love 2
Just now, absolutelyido said:

At dinner with Janelle, Kody is trying every excuse in the book to end their marriage.

Exactly. He's trying to get her to leave even as he says oh no, I just want your loyalty.

• Love 6

If Janelle hadn't left Kody, this should be enough to do it. He disappointed his son. He discounted his son. He deprioritized his son.

I hope he is happy spending the rest of his life with Robyn, her dysfunctional brood, and the barnacle Meri.

Just now, MsVulcan said:

Was Kody this worried about Gabe when he had Covid?  He probably didn't even call because he might have caught it through the phone line.

Or when Janelle did? We all heard Kody say that if Janelle caught Covid he would be the one to take care of her.

She did and he didn't!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5

Oh Gabe, stay strong and life will get better for you. You'll find yourself, fall in love, and HER dad will treat you like the father you never had. You did nothing wrong. It's okay to leave a toxic situation behind, you still have a huge family who loves you.

• Applause 4
  • Love 15

This birthday in 2021 would have been Gabe’s 20th birthday.  No wonder he’s upset.   I know  Kody has a lot of birthdays to remember, but he’s got a smart phone to help him do so.  Even with Robyn and the others sick,  He should have remembered his own son’s birthday 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 13

Friggin Kody, Gabriel gets a call from Kody on his birthday.  Gabriel thinks his father is calling to wish him a Happy Birthday.  But no douchebag want the deets his Covid experience.  When Kody showed that 99.8 temp reading to his camera, I laughed.  I’m sorry, no sympathy coming from me.  Especially for Robyn.

• Like 4
  • Love 13
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

His divorce from Meri is on the record…the real record.  Lol

And he wasn’t worried about Leon becoming a ward of the state then either…I think she was still a minor just not tender-aged

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh, good grief.  He and Meri divorced.  So this is his second divorce even if Meri thinks she is still married to him. 

poor Gabe. So awful. Gwen has a birthday close to Gabe. I wonder if he remembered hers.   I know there are lots of dates to remember in that family so you would think they would have a calendar with all the dates written down and they could check it each morning. 

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Why is Kody so damn whiny?  All he does is whine about his wives not taking accountability while he takes ABSOLUTELY NO ACCOUNTABILITY.  He is so “slighted” and such a victim when he in fact is the problem.  He just wants Robyn and that’s it.  Gabe crying was the absolute worst.  Kody forgot his own sons birthday.  Robyn and Kody are narcissists.

Edited by Ellesi1313
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

My heart is breaking for Gabriel. All of Janelle’s kids, and Christine’s. (Don’t know enough about Kody’s relationship with his firstborn to really comment…)

These kids are all craving attention and love from Kody, which always has been in short supply, but even more so since Robyn and her brood joined the family. And then to watch him put Robyn, her kids, and Sol and Ari on pedestals and shower them with favor just rubs salt into the wounds. I hate polygamy, it’s so toxic and never really works.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Did Kody just say she couldn’t go see Maddie without him? and he won’t leave Robyn for more than two days 

Kody had no intention of going with Janelle to Maddie's for Thanksgiving and Janelle knows it.  Wish she'd call his bluff and invited him to come along.  

• Like 1
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

This birthday would have been Gabe’s 20th birthday.  No wonder he’s upset.   I know  Kody has a lot of birthdays to remember, but he’s got a smart phone to help him do so.  Even with Robyn and the others sick,  He should have remembered his own son’s birthday 

Especially since Gabe's birthday is only two days after Robyn's birthday and then 4 days after Gabe's is Gwen's birthday.

Edited by Roslyn
4 days...not 44....
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Oh you missed Aurora after 10 days….GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!

But he didn’t miss his other kids after months and months 

and Kody, go home rather than sitting in your truck.  That’s what everyone else in this situation had to do.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9

Christine is saying she has never had Covid. It was so widespread by then I really suspect she had it at some point and was asymptomatic. For as much as this family talks about covid they are woefully uninformed about it.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Shut up Robyn - you aren't even on oxygen and you are having a regular conversation.  Wasting away.  Freaking Drama queen

Aurora and Briana need to get out and meet new people - they're turning into mini-Robyns

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15

This music is ridiculous. I can't tell if the producers are poking fun at Kody and Robyn or if they really think it is dramatic.

I mean, Robyn thinks she is wasting away while waiting to see the ER doctor.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Adeejay said:

"I am wasting away?!"  Oh please.  Spare us the drama.  The fact that she wasn't on a respirator means it wasn't that serious.

Respirator?! She wasn't even on 2L nasal cannula! She sounded the same amount of winded that I do when I'm talking through a mask. 

Kidney sucks. He just fucking sucks as a human being. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7