Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Robyn's face!  Kootie shrugging his shoulders and flailing. He can't answer the questions without her input.  Ugh that Zoom meeting screen just says it all.  Three single women and the monogamous couple.  She just cannot have those "Baby Momma's" taking up his time.

• Applause 7
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Kody is around the people he wants to be around.  So, that is all that matters.  Notice Meri isn't contributing to the conversation.  

I’m sure Meri’s hoping that now that everyone’s abandoning ship, she might have a chance again. .

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

I’m sure Meri’s hoping that now that everyone’s abandoning ship, she might have a chance again. .

One would hope Kodouche getting slapped with the reality of Christine leaving would make him want to figure out his relationship with Meri.  Wait, that requires introspection.  Never mind!

• Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

My heart is breaking for Meri.  Some of us know all too well the pain of losing a parent. After a while, it doesn't hurt as much, but it never goes away.  Eight years later and not a single day goes by that I don't think of my dad.  

• Hugs 8
  • Sad 8
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Does anyone believe that Kody didn't 'run home' and tell Robyn that Christine was leaving? Why is she pretending?

Of course he did, just like he told her when Christine  asked him not to go into the  bedroom 

• Like 4
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

Bonnie did seem really sweet.  How did she end up with such a pill of a daughter?

Meri is a pill because she did not sign up for a plural marriage with the expectation of her being cast aside for 'better and better' wives. Kody got tired of her shortly after marrying again, and began treating her like a wrinkle in the carpet once he'd acquired a third one. When Robyn showed up, he was more than happy to divorce her under the guise of being the good guy who could adopt Robyn's kids by ditching his first wife. 

He didn't just divorce Meri to be a hero to Robyn and her kids; he was finally able to discard her. I'd be a pill too if I'd been discarded but expected to stay around. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7

Great that Mykelti and Robyn have a good relationship but this would still piss me off.  Christine got no support for her kids and yet she sent one of her own to help Sobyn and still hears how she was disrespectful to Sobyn from Kody.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He didn't just divorce Meri to be a hero to Robyn and her kids; he was finally able to discard her. 

According to Kody, Meri tricked him into marriage. She wasn't the person he thought she was.  

• Sad 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Why did unemployed Robyn need help with three small children?  I guess Mykelti wasn't close to Janelle because she wasn't around.  

They weren't even that small - they were all in school (perhaps Robyn was already sleeping 'til noon back then). Perhaps Mykelti agreed to help out for a chance to see her Dad.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Cancun said:

If Bonnie was in the hospital for two days, I wonder why Meri waited to start driving to be with her.  Even if death wasn’t a thought, wouldn’t she want to support her in the hospital?

Hospital visits were difficult in covid times.  As much as i don't like Meri, I'm gonna assume she didn't go right away 'cause it would have been difficult with hospital covid rules

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

Hospital visits were difficult in covid times.  As much as i don't like Meri, I'm gonna assume she didn't go right away 'cause it would have been difficult with hospital covid rules

Yes.  My stepdad was in the hospital in May 2021.  Only 1 visitor and you had to be cleared with a temperature check  to visit, and the cafeteria was only open for staff 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 4
On 9/25/2022 at 9:04 PM, LotusFlower said:

He said this about Christine!  He said it about Meri, too?!! 

Yup, ~1 yr ago (or 2+ yrs ago in real time).  When confronted during the Tell Nothings he invents things off the top of his head.  Previously, even during the catfishing, he had never suggested that Meri had entered the marriage fraudulently. And he has never explained how exactly she was not the person she said she was when they married.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Janelle buying an RV without asking Kody.  I love that.

He wants to decide but he doesn't live with her.

And he's criticizing her for acting without having a plan.  As if he ever had a plan or a strategy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12