Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Exodus

• Start Topic

Pope offers information on a cold case in exchange for a prison transfer; Deran says goodbye to the bar; J makes plans with Penny and Craig chooses Renn and Nick; Smurf learns Julia has been dishonest.

Air date: Aug 21, 2022

1 hour ago, LoveLeigh said:

I am confused. What was that chip Pope embedded inside himself and what account had 10 dollars? 

It was a tracking chip so that if/when they get separated they could find him again. 

The $10 was left in the Cody family trust account that J was going to split among them but is now seemingly transferring to an account solely for him after he conned Penny into changing it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So I’m assuming there is no reason for J to be involved with helping to free Pope? He has all the money now so no point in getting caught up in that. Penny is in for a huge surprise too, I think.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 2

I was amused at the way Smurf's epitaph was phrased (Smurf, Beloved Mother).  So in addition to being a beloved mother she was a Smurf...I guess Janine "Smurf" Cody would have made too much sense.

Julia should have taken the money Baz was offering her and gotten off the street for at least a night or two. Found an off-the-books job waiting tables (or even a legit one) till she met a guy to take care of her. She could have gotten by.  Even the guy with the heroin wasn't really pushing anything but pizza - she probably could have crashed at his place for at least a while.

Glad Pope had his first-year residency surgical skills to fall back on (no way is that going to get infected).  I just assumed he was going to put the chip up his butt.  Prison mentality, don'tcha know. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I really have a lot to say. Watching these prequel episodes I have so much hate for Smurf Cody. We were all sympathetic for Smurf her final season on the show. They all took care of her. But let’s face it she was a certified piece of shlit. She turned her son Pope Andrew into a serial killer. Didn’t allow him to love and threw her own daughter out on the street so she can get addicted to heroine. 

she got high to escape what her mom did to her. She didn’t want in the game. And I see it not giving her her college letters not caring about her high sat scores all she cared about was them helping her on her jobs. She had opportunities to be there for her kids she refused. Could’ve let pope Andrew be a kid. She didn’t. So she got everything she deserved. 

let me be the first to say fluck you smurf. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

I guess the parallel was to show Julia the stealing money and now J the same. 

Well not really I mean he’s taking 10 million from his uncles. What did Julia take like $100 and smurf deserved it. She terrorized that girl. The guys are doing a big job have done big jobs together. Why’s J gotta screw them? 

• Love 1

I just assumed he was going to put the chip up his butt.  Prison mentality, don'tcha know. 

I thought he would swallow it, but that might take too much time to retrieve. He didn't put it up his butt because they were going to do a full cavity search for the transfer. There's no way they wouldn't notice the gash in his stomach, though!? SMH 

Julia took more than $100, but should should have done it a bit more discreetly and waited Smurf out, but I guess she didn't have more time. Baz also tried and he showed his cards way too soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Julia should have taken the money Baz was offering her and gotten off the street for at least a night or two. Found an off-the-books job waiting tables (or even a legit one) till she met a guy to take care of her. She could have gotten by.  Even the guy with the heroin wasn't really pushing anything but pizza - she probably could have crashed at his place for at least a while.

Julia is really dumb. She couldn't even last 1 night. The least she could have done is showered and eaten at Baz's and then taken his money--and pressured him for more. 

• Like 1

So in season one they established that Smurf and J's uncles had something of a relationship with him. Smurf mentions Derran giving J rides on his bike. So this can't be the actual event that causes Julia to be estranged from the family. But maybe just the escalation of Julia's drug use. I imagine Smurf probably waits for Julia to get desperate enough to agree to do anything she wants and lets her come home. Probably only for Julia to steal again, likely this time for drug money.

This show isn't as good now as it was the first few seasons with Ellen Barkin and no flashbacks, but I will be interested in seeing if J will pull off taking all the money and if his two remaining free uncles get caught. Something tells me J isn't actually planning to be involved in the jail break.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Something tells me J isn't actually planning to be involved in the jail break.

I got the same vibe. Wasn't he cruising that car lot by himself late in the episode? Maybe he's looking for his own vehicle?

• Like 3

This is the quickest show for me to watch because I record it and fast forward through the flashbacks. I get the general gist of their background, I don't need to see it as I'm much more interested in present day and how this is all going to wrap up. 

I think J tampered with the getaway cars and is not planning to get involved in Pope's breakout from the transport. I also don't think he wants for one minute to run away with Penny. She was useful, she got his illegal shenanigans done by falsifying notarized documents, he doesn't need her anymore. 

I do feel bad, in a way, for Deran and Craig, now that all their money is gone (well, all but $10!). J is really sticking it to the entire family in his revenge for his mom plot. 

3 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

We were all sympathetic for Smurf her final season on the show. They all took care of her. But let’s face it she was a certified piece of shlit

People were sympathetic for Smurf in her final season? Personally speaking, I never had a shred of sympathy for her. She's always been a manipulative POS. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

As much as I have disliked the flashback gimmicks these past three seasons, having now seen the way Smurf threw Julia out of the house without anything but the clothes on her back sort of vindicates J for shooting her back in Season 4. It's kind of neat to watch this and think, "just wait, Smurf, one day Julia's son will come for you." 

So there was actually five million + in the bank account, not the 3 million J said. And now there's only 10 dollars. LOL. I almost feel sorry for Deran and Craig, they really didn't do anything to deserve this.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, anonymiss said:

The least she could have done is showered and eaten at Baz's and then taken his money--and pressured him for more. 

But Baz wouldn't let her in because of Smurf.

Derran & Craig are definitely wary of J by the end of the episode and I hope they have a plan for this - or make one. 

I like how they tied the robbery with the stepbrothers in with this. The one being a jerk to the other and then trying to get back at him, but it wasn't worth it to him in the end.

• Love 1

Smurf is pissed at Julia about the money, but the cold boot out was for trying to take her boys. I thought I'd feel more sorry for Julia...that maybe Smurf got her hooked on smack or prostituted her or something...but so far she's playing bratty, spoiled teenager to her mothers raving narcissist. A few hours on her own and she's dirty, desperate and doping. Julia grew up in Oceanside and, until recently, went to school  there so I find it hard to believe that she can't dig up any acquaintances that would let her crash a night or 2. Anyway - there has to be more to what Smurf did to Julia cuz getting kicked out for stealing and drugs is, dare I say, blase.

I was bummed when Baz died, but he was a selfish POS from the get go. Yes, Smurf "forced" him into cutting Julia off but he was crapping on her long before that.

J can call it penance for Julia, but with Smurf and Baz dead, he's punishing Craig and Daren who were children when she was shunned...and Pope, who has a mental illness that his mother exploited to keep him in line. J's childhood has left him void of emotion, just like his grandma's.,

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Couldn’t Julia have gone to the police?  I think she is only 16.  Legally Smurf couldn’t kick her out.  Or maybe time has passed and she is 18. 

I wondered about that too. At the very least, Julia could go to the police and turn Smurf in for possession of a stolen car. She'd at least get back at her that way.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, J80134 said:

I was bummed when Baz died, but he was a selfish POS from the get go. Yes, Smurf "forced" him into cutting Julia off but he was crapping on her long before that.

Yeah, but she'd groomed him and threatened him to take him back to his abusive father. He's only a teenager himself and hasn't really known anyone but Smurf to not physically hurt him. At least Smurf gives him a house, drugs, girls, money, "love", etc. 

I'm sure Smurf still has the car with Julia's fingerprints on the steering wheel. 

Julia grew up without any life skills (besides being part of a crime family that she didn't want to be in) and is 16-ish. She had a job at the mall, but without someplace to live, it's hard to get job. The guy knew her because of hanging around with Smurf, which, of course, added drugs into the mix. They were around her at Smurf's as we've seen but probably never had heroin before. 

3 hours ago, Kristi800 said:

There's no way they wouldn't notice the gash in his stomach, though!? SMH 

He reopened the stab wound and then cauterized it. It probably wouldn’t look great, but it could easily be explained away if someone questioned him about it.

3 hours ago, anonymiss said:

Julia is really dumb. She couldn't even last 1 night. The least she could have done is showered and eaten at Baz's and then taken his money--and pressured him for more. 

He was afraid Smurf would find out about it (he kept looking around to see if Smurf was lurking close by) and cut him off as well. He needed to get Julia out of there asap.

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

So there was actually five million + in the bank account, not the 3 million J said. And now there's only 10 dollars. LOL. I almost feel sorry for Deran and Craig, they really didn't do anything to deserve this.

I don’t recall J telling them that there was only $3M in the account. Craig told Renn that he’ll have $1.3M when he gets to Thailand. Deran also repeated that number, I think. Five million + change would be about $1.3M each.

With regard to J setting this up and screwing his uncles? That’s a move even Tommy Shelby could get behind. Peaky Fooking Bloynders!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He reopened the stab wound and then cauterized it. It probably wouldn’t look great, but it could easily be explained away if someone questioned him about it.

Ah, right. Thanks

6 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

We were all sympathetic for Smurf her final season on the show.

We? Also watching how Smurf destroyed Julia and Pope in these flashbacks, I only wish she had suffered much more before J took her out. 

4 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

So in season one they established that Smurf and J's uncles had something of a relationship with him. Smurf mentions Derran giving J rides on his bike

I thought they hadn't seen J since he was a toddler so they knew of him and maybe spent some time with him when he was an infant but that seemed to be it. At this point with the flashbacks, I'm hoping the show will end with J's birth in kind of a full circle of things. 

J taking the money from Deran, Craig, and Pope... I feel kinda bad for them but I also see where J is coming from that it's not like they did anything to help when they were adults.

J visiting the cemetery at the beginning of the ep. We start with him staring at Baz's headstone before moving on to Julia's headstone to stare at it (which, beloved daughter only... which was a lie cause we've seen how little Smurf thought of Julia... but no mention about beloved mother or beloved sister. Of course Smurf made Julia's headstone about Smurf). J didn't even pause walking by Smurf's headstone. I know he sleeps like a baby after killing her. 

• Love 4

If only Julia had found somewhere else to hide the money she was skimming off Smurf's deals. You'd almost think she wanted to get caught.

I think GPSing Pope will eventually lead the FBI to where Pope is and who he's with, unless he immediately removes the chip after the breakout. Real slick how J dropped that idea in at the last minute.

This show is so ridiculous. Of course Craig and Deran beating the crap out of two guys at the beach is a wacky music montage.

And there's the test: would Penny break the law for J? He was telling her his twisted version of the dire truth--which she could not verify in the short run--but apparently his d!ck was all the explanation she needed.

J is likely just using Penny and he's going to leave her high and dry after the breakout. Or she's going to turn him in.

This show has done great with the big cliffhangers. There are a lot of ways things could go in the finale.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:
6 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I thought they hadn't seen J since he was a toddler so they knew of him and maybe spent some time with him when he was an infant but that seemed to be it. At this point with the flashbacks, I'm hoping the show will end with J's birth in kind of a full circle of things. 

Yes, they hadn't seen him since he was little, but he used to be around when he was little. And since we are still several years ahead of J's conception (I think. Julia's gravestone listed her death in 2016. J was in hs when she died. So probably no older than 18 in 2016. The flashbacks are in '92 I think.) it means she was still around the family several years after she was thrown out in '92. At some point she was estranged, since J didn't seem to know much about them, but that couldn't have been until after J was born. Well... unless the writers have changed the backstory.

I don’t recall J telling them that there was only $3M in the account. Craig told Renn that he’ll have $1.3M when he gets to Thailand. Deran also repeated that number, I think. Five million + change would be about $1.3M each.

You're right, I wasn't thinking about Pope's share and I had forgotten they set aside a share for Lena. Although how they think they are going to get the money to her, I have no idea.

Let me help y’all out. Penny will fluck J over. This show gives you clues. You just have to follow them. Early in the season Pope tells J you getting with that girl? Then he says get rid of her. 

It's an interesting idea, but I have a hard time believing the show would end with some rando character they just introduced this season coming out on top of the Codys. Plus J has already transferred all the money into his own account, so she's got nothing. 

J acts like he knows but he has no idea. plus Craig don’t trust J. You turn down a beer before your biggest Job? Deran always gets played by J he did his side deal with him getting a piece of that other bar. 

I don't see any evidence that Deran or Craig are still suspicious of J. Quite the contrary, he seems to have quelled any fears they have about him. We see Craig finally confiding in J and telllng Renn that J has set all of them up. I think the whole point here is that they DON'T suspect J which is how he's able to get away with what he's doing.

5 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I think J tampered with the getaway cars and is not planning to get involved in Pope's breakout from the transport. I also don't think he wants for one minute to run away with Penny. She was useful, she got his illegal shenanigans done by falsifying notarized documents, he doesn't need her anymore. 

I do feel bad, in a way, for Deran and Craig, now that all their money is gone (well, all but $10!). J is really sticking it to the entire family in his revenge for his mom plot. 

I'm sure J is using Penny but they gave her all these little backstories that I keep waiting for another angle**. Although J's exit complete with an "I love you, baby" (so very Smurf) doesn't bode well for her.

4 hours ago, J80134 said:

Smurf is pissed at Julia about the money, but the cold boot out was for trying to take her boys. I thought I'd feel more sorry for Julia...that maybe Smurf got her hooked on smack or prostituted her or something...but so far she's playing bratty, spoiled teenager to her mothers raving narcissist. A few hours on her own and she's dirty, desperate and doping. Julia grew up in Oceanside and, until recently, went to school  there so I find it hard to believe that she can't dig up any acquaintances that would let her crash a night or 2. Anyway - there has to be more to what Smurf did to Julia cuz getting kicked out for stealing and drugs is, dare I say, blase.

J can call it penance for Julia, but with Smurf and Baz dead, he's punishing Craig and Daren who were children when she was shunned...and Pope, who has a mental illness that his mother exploited to keep him in line. J's childhood has left him void of emotion, just like his grandma's.,

Although I think Barkin did a good job establishing the character would go ham on anyone who took her for a fool, my take was Smurf just used the theft as an excuse to rid herself of Julia. But yeah - it didn't make sense to me that a young smart girl who had grown up around thieving & lying would be shown disintegrating that same day (and yas I would have loved to see her go to the police). I understand they want to get us to point B but the flashbacks went so slow and now they're jamming Julia's descent into the last couple of hours of the show. 

Although all the Cody's are pretty terrible, it does seem unfair that Pope, Craig and Deran are held responsible by J - who quite frankly didn't really seem all that fond of his mom.

** I may have spent too much time in other sites today and am smelling conspiracies everywhere. But srsly, some of them - Penny is Smurf's daughter (?), Julia is still alive (???) are much. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I doubt that Penny makes it out alive. Even if J goes on the lam and never plans to return to the US, she’s a loose end. He’ll dispose of her before he leaves the country.

I agree.  He isn't the type to leave loose ends and she knows too much.  I won't feel sorry for her because she was stupid for going along with J's scheme.  

• Like 2

Julia could Never go to the police smurf has the police on payrol. 

maybe she could’ve went to a shelter battered women. Go to child protective services. 

what the writers wanted to establish is once Julia left the smurf household she was out on the scary streets. They made it look like that with the cinematography. 

guy pulls out heroine after the hello not even a joint a bit extreme. 

they were showing why Pope wouldn’t leave Smurf made her kids dependent. 

Pope was smart. You don’t steal from Smurf. We saw what happened to Baz. Only one Smurf didn’t kill was her grandson. Was that her making it right with Julia? Cause she killed Julia got her on smack. That was Smurf’s intention. 

julia had no shot. Smurf doesn’t respect women. Smurf respects men more then women. Cause she kills all the women that she thinks gets in her way. 

Julia Catherine. It looks weird that the man smurf was in love with was the boy that she took in and adapted. 

Smurf just looked creepy all through the show with all her kids just some bizarre shlit. Wasn’t it kind of interesting how Pope was always making sure she didn’t get to close to Lena now I get it. Pope was abused and was trying to protect her. 

J is a spoiled brat has no idea how he didn’t have to grow up around that. He can say what he wants but Julia protected him from smurf now we see why Julia didn’t want him around smurf. I always wondered. Cause Smurf’s makes it like Julia just bounced like she had nothing to do with Julia’s downward spiral. Cause that fight she had with her was uncomfortable to watch. You feel for Julia. You watch and your like how does Julia get strung out. She had it all together. Smart kid protecter. Smart teenager. Normal teen angst but smurf over did it with her resentment of Julia. Her jealously of Julia after she had sex with Baz. Her jealously of a guy she was inappropriately in love with. She was waiting to burn Julia and she got her. 

3 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

J taking the money from Deran, Craig, and Pope... I feel kinda bad for them but I also see where J is coming from that it's not like they did anything to help when they were adults.

Were they going to go against Smurf? Look what happened to Julia, to Baz, to Cat...Smurf would have found out and killed them.

Pope was smart. You don’t steal from Smurf. We saw what happened to Baz. Only one Smurf didn’t kill was her grandson. Was that her making it right with Julia? Cause she killed Julia got her on smack. That was Smurf’s intention. 

Smurf only makes it right for SMURF!!! If Jay couldn't or wouldn't join in the family business - remember that she tested him almost immediately, he would have been gone - out the door! She couldn't care less about Julia, remember the shirt that she took from Julia after she died and then wore it in front of J? 

17 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

julia had no shot. Smurf doesn’t respect women. Smurf respects men more then women. Cause she kills all the women that she thinks gets in her way. 

She doesn't respect men either. The only guy she was ever really into was Julia & Pope's dad and he/his family was even crazier than Smurf! Billy & Craig's dad were just sperm donors to create business partners. She only cares about who does for her.

Smurf's friend would have turned Julia back to Smurf. I don't think they were in contact at that point as well.

40 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

didnt smurf pull a gun on the girl who was Julia’s fathers wife? I thought she confronted smurf at the trailer maybe I’m wrong. 

This is what I found on TVFanatic.com's recap:

Flashback. Jed is working on the car. He wants more than 500 bucks. He wants to have sex with her and he'll give her the car for free. She tries to get her gun but he grabs her purse first and throws the gun in the field. Then she agrees to do it if he'll let her leave.

But she hits him with a shovel and runs after the car doesn't start. The wife comes out and sees what's happening. Jed is chasing after Janine. The wife comes chasing after and when she jumps him he starts beating her. 

4 hours ago, Kristi800 said:

Were they going to go against Smurf? Look what happened to Julia, to Baz, to Cat...Smurf would have found out and killed them.

My comment was about J's perspective in why he is ok screwing them over. All he sees is his mother's family let her down and didn't care. The head of the snake is Smurf but the others didn't exactly shed any tears about her either from what we saw onscreen. Maybe Pope some initially. Remember J had to even remind them all during Pope's birthday party in S1 that it was his mother's birthday too cause they all had basically erased Julia years ago. 

• Like 1

You make a great point. Great job Chic to Chic. Pope always would talk about Julia. He would tell him his mom was great. When J would try to talk her down and talk crap about her. 

craig and Darren didn’t know much they were young. I advise you watch last season Julia’s home girl. It will help clear some things up for you. And hopefully we will get more perspectives in flashbacks in next episode. I do like the flashbacks cause I never would’ve figured anything out. I just though Julia was a drug addict junkie. But watching this you see who she was as a woman also seeing what made these characters do what they do. 

4 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Don’t trust J you can’t trust him. He’s up to something. 

Exactly.  I still hold to my theory that the jailbreak is a cover for J to wipe everyone else out.  He's that cold blooded, especially since he has all the money.  And there are the classic clues, too.  Craig calls Renn - "Will you marry me?"  Automatic death sentence in the movies.  Craig to Deran - "The only time I've seen you happy is with Adrian.  Call him."  Yer dead too, Deran.  No happy endings allowed.   And Penny has the backbone of a jellyfish, which J already knows, and she will fold the moment an investigator wants to look at the computer files.  Dead.  J now has $5 million in his account.

I think that was actually a suicide attempt by Julia.  Her idiot friend wonders whether she should call an ambulance.  Jeez.

I did feel a bit sorry for Deran as he looked over his bar for the last time, but only a bit.  I wonder if he had some regrets over giving up a quasi-legal existence there in a legal business.

Nice reference to the Grateful Dead, J.  "Me and My Uncles..."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Man dowel Jones great post. Hate to say it Craig is one of my favorite characters on the show he might get whacked by the cops in a shootout. You put it perfectly. The jailbreak sounds like a disaster plan. Like you can tell they don’t want to use force with the guns but something will go bad. 

last plan I saw this bad was when smurf went to go see popes dad or Craig’s dad and they went to go rob him. It’s a crazy plan. 

all the marry me and the Darren call Cody does seem like too good to be true everybody planning everything. There aren’t happy endings in this show. 

J wants all his uncles out the picture. So he can get all the money. He can care less about Penny. 

did he use her to get in her head so she could transfer the money to the accounts.   

the other lawyer knew them so he couldn’t work his hostile takeover. J always wanted the money. 

you could tell the con was on. When he got home. He couldn’t even look Craig’s and Darren in the eye. Before all the shlit hits the fan they always talk in the backyard. Pope was talking in the backyard before he turned himself in. 

In some way the backyard is a character in the show. Darren and Craig should’ve been like yo let’s settle this now. Let’s all transfer the money in front of the lawyer. 

penny could set herself up to get smoked if somebody finds out. 

once again clues remember Craig was like J is with his girl. All the guys know that J is close with layers assistant. 

she better watch her ass. That transfer something is off to me. Not that easy maybe I’m reading too much into this. But J tried a hostile takeover before and Pope saved him. Craig was ready to get on him and flatten his face. 
Like I said before Pope and Julia are twins it’s gonna come down to him looking at his sisters son in the face. Something dramatic like that. 

once again Billy a big con certified P.O.S. Has comment of the season. You gonna trust J????? 

Then Ren’s shit eating grin. Like come on. J is gonna set you up. Ren his hood. She’s got big con in her. She was like this is nuts. 

amazing how Billy still has animosity towards Julia and Pope because of the baby daddy. 

J tipped his hand when he was ready to put a hit on him in jail. I’m thinking this little punk. Trying to smoke his uncle. 

I just don’t get it. J trying to take the whole thrown. Probably got off shore accounts set up. 

Ren is hood. She knows what’s up? 

Craig had plenty of opportunity to get out. His homeboy biker dude was like a sign get out. Darren had the bar his boy Cody asking him to move. All of them had opportunity. 

in a way I feel like J was always destined to burn these guys. They’ve never trusted him then when they let the guard down he burns them again. 

15 hours ago, Kristi800 said:

But Baz wouldn't let her in because of Smurf.

She was already in. He asked if she wanted anything and she asked for a beer. He only kicked her out when she said she wanted to stay for a few days. The shower, a hot meal and food packed to go with some money would have been done with haste--not much longer than her making small talk over beer and arguing. 

• Love 2

I have to say, J has done a good job laying it on thick with Penny. All the "I love you, come with me, let's run away together." I almost feel bad for the poor girl. I wonder what he would have done if she said no to giving him the power to do the money transfer. 

Does J have it in him to kill Penny?  I remember his reaction after he killed that girl that killed Baz.  What was her name?  I remember him getting into the car and freaking out about it.  Or maybe he has become more of a sociopath as time has gone on.  

On 8/22/2022 at 7:42 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

We were all sympathetic for Smurf her final season on the show.

No we weren't.  Some of us were sympathetic for Ellen Barkin.  I don't remember one poster being sympathetic for Smurf.

On 8/22/2022 at 7:42 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

But let’s face it she was a certified piece of shit.

On that we totally agree.

On 8/22/2022 at 6:38 AM, Lone Wolf said:

I was amused at the way Smurf's epitaph was phrased (Smurf, Beloved Mother).  So in addition to being a beloved mother she was a Smurf...I guess Janine "Smurf" Cody would have made too much sense.

Craig was definitely in charge of the headstone.

On 8/22/2022 at 11:21 AM, iMonrey said:

having now seen the way Smurf threw Julia out of the house without anything but the clothes on her back sort of vindicates J for shooting her back in Season 4. It's kind of neat to watch this and think, "just wait, Smurf, one day Julia's son will come for you." 

Totally agree.  I wasn't prepared for the level of cruelty in the way Smurf literally kicked Julia out of Cody compound.  Added a whole new level of awfulness to Smurf.  Jay should shot Smurf way sooner.

5 hours ago, Laurie4H said:

Does J have it in him to kill Penny?  I remember his reaction after he killed that girl that killed Baz.  What was her name?  I remember him getting into the car and freaking out about it.  Or maybe he has become more of a sociopath as time has gone on.  

Do you remember when he threw chum in the water to attract sharks and then sliced a girl's leg artery and dumped her into the ocean still alive?

• Love 1

That’s a clue is his father Pope? Because J has that streak in him. Like he does. Baz doesn’t have that. J has it in him. He has the sociopath in him. Where did he get that from? It came out with the Lawyer. It came out with the girl whacked Baz. 

these writers are clever he wanted to whack his dad in jail. So trying to figure it out. It’s like what Flub but when you look at it. It makes sense. He’s staring at him when they first meet. 

ive always said Baz. But that’s too easy like the audience gave that away to the viewer. 

I guess we’ll see. But J comes as calculated only one other Cody is like that. 

As for Penny maybe she cons him. I think she’s realizing that J might be running game on her not sure. 

what about her sister something is up there. 

J never completely gets his ducks right. Like when the other girl burned him. Maybe this time it will be too much. 

this show teaches a lot of lessons and I think J might finally learn his. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

That’s a clue is his father Pope? Because J has that streak in him. Like he does. Baz doesn’t have that. J has it in him. He has the sociopath in him. Where did he get that from? It came out with the Lawyer. It came out with the girl whacked Baz. 

these writers are clever he wanted to whack his dad in jail. So trying to figure it out. It’s like what Flub but when you look at it. It makes sense. He’s staring at him when they first meet. 

ive always said Baz. But that’s too easy like the audience gave that away to the viewer. 

I guess we’ll see. But J comes as calculated only one other Cody is like that. 

As for Penny maybe she cons him. I think she’s realizing that J might be running game on her not sure. 

what about her sister something is up there. 

J never completely gets his ducks right. Like when the other girl burned him. Maybe this time it will be too much. 

this show teaches a lot of lessons and I think J might finally learn his. 

Pope might kill because Smurf said to or to protect the family but has he ever tortured like J did?

11 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

True that raja. I see what you saying. J is on a whole other level of monster. 

but Lol was that torture with Pete season finale. End of last season? 

I guess Pope could have just shot Pete in the knee. I would have to re-watch was he just giving a less than death punishment or trying to get information from Pete?

Edited by Raja