Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

Daniel to Terrence:  "These people suck at this game."  Why??? Because they aren't letting you win?     

He seems to keep saying that.  Maybe he thinks sucking is a good thing?

Daniel is honestly convinced that nobody is playing except for himself and… Monte, I guess. He thinks Michael is a puppet. He thinks Joseph and Turner are just chilling and being social. He thinks Brittany and Taylor are just floating as the wind blows. He thinks Kyle is just playing kissy face. His mind is going to be blown when he leaves and realizes all the gameplay that was happening right under his nose, while he was busy shooting himself in his own foot.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

His mind is going to be blown when he leaves and realizes all the gameplay that was happening right under his nose, while he was busy shooting himself in his own foot.

One reason I really want him gone pre-jury is I want to see his reaction to everything he got wrong while in the house.  From Day 1.  Of course I've been disappointed in Nicole's interviews.  Reporters are letting her get away with saying (over and over and over), I need to review the tapes and learn from what happened, blah blah bullshitcakes.   But as dumb as Nicole is (she's a 41 year old former detective!) I think she's probably smarter, less emotional, and less stubborn than Daniel.  He may just take a stand and refuse to budge.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

The next time Jasmine starts to moan about her hurt foot, I want Brittany to stand up and say “excuse me, I’d love to hear about it, but me and my six stitches need to go fix our own damn meal.”

7 hours ago, Maverick said:

If it is the wall, I think only Taylor, Turner and Indy are real contenders.   The big guys never do well in that. 

I kind of want Indy to win because I think her HoH would be crazy. She’d probably try to change noms every day based on who was annoying her at the moment. And then declare that nobody is going home because we love each other, baby!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3

Daniel is honestly convinced that nobody is playing except for himself and…

I feel like this often the case with hammies that suck at the game, they think no one is playing because no one is helping THEM win, keeping them in the mix, "playing" the game means playing WITH them. It's like every year a survivor player or BB one has this deep revelation that you both have to cultivate relationships AND lie/betray, everyone else is not playing 'the right way' aka the way that helps Daniel or x win. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I kind of want Indy to win because I think her HoH would be crazy. She’d probably try to change noms every day based on who was annoying her at the moment. And then declare that nobody is going home because we love each other, baby!

I'd like to think that, but I think she'd be hellbent about getting Taylor out and it would just be really ugly. The LO might be able to manipulate Jasmine some. Indy, I rather doubt.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

But she can target Michael and Brittany. 

Yes, which is why I don’t really want Indy to win, except for the comedy and chaos. (M&B could still be saved by a LO veto win, but that would almost certainly mean exposure for the person who won. So would they use it? Interesting to contemplate.)

I do think Joseph could manipulate Indy quite a bit, though. She’s very headstrong, but she’s also very attached to Joseph. He’s put in a lot of work building that bond and this is one way it could pay off.

• Like 1

“How much alcohol does it take for you to get drunk?”

Alyssa’s answer: 5 beers.
Alyssa’s correct answer: Whatever she had last time, minus one.

I think production wants to get Kyla and Alyssa to do it already, to help their star-crossed lovers narrative. Or maybe they’re short of comedy and are hoping for another ___gate.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

“How much alcohol does it take for you to get drunk?”

Alyssa’s answer: 5 beers.
Alyssa’s correct answer: Whatever she had last time, minus one.

I think production wants to get Kyla and Alyssa to do it already, to help their star-crossed lovers narrative. Or maybe they’re short of comedy and are hoping for another ___gate.

Ah, I can see it now:

The REAL Muffingate
(Unrated Version)”

• LOL 7

Indy thinks production must be disappointed, because Alyssa’s not drinking. 

Jasmine should be drinking, because she’s dipping her pickles in a bowl of sugar, and at least she would have an excuse.

Everyone agrees that not enough alcohol was given, and so what was the point. (There were 5 beers and one bottle of wine. Indy got mad because Daniel took some of each.) 

5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

There were 5 beers and one bottle of wine. 

That is pretty chintzy. 9 servings divided among 12 houseguests, minus whoever doesn't drink (Kyle and Joseph? Monte?). Slim pickings. Seems random, especially for a Tuesday, lol. And Daniel's already absconded with more than his fair share. Alyssa may be in for another night of dodging skeevy grumpy old man hugs. 🤮

Bud light? I have to agree, what's the point, lol. I do think it's funny that apparently production went to the trouble of removing one beer from the six-pack. Like, why?? 😂

Edited by kassandra8286
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

Bud light? I have to agree, what's the point, lol. I do think it's funny that apparently production went to the trouble of removing one beer from the six-pack. Like, why?? 😂

So they wouldn’t be fighting over the LeftOver, maybe?  😁

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

They weren't all Coors Light - there was one Modelo, which Terrance snagged; and a couple of others I didn't recognize - I think there were only 3 of the Coors Light on the counter.  

Alyssa was begging production to give her some white wine or a White Claw.  

And I agree with the HGs and other posters - what they got isn't enough to even get a light buzz unless you're my mom on Christmas.  One glass of wine and she's tipsy as hell.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Indy winning would be awesome.   She would drive them all absolutely crazy and could possibly end up FOUTTEing one of her own alliance members.  My only wish would be Festie Besties is over so she has more options to which will lead to more chaos.   But let's be real, that's all wishful thinking.   She'd just nominate Monte and Taylor.

20 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

They weren't all Coors Light - there was one Modelo, which Terrance snagged

You’re right, Terrance did mention a Modelo (which would have been my choice, too), and I don’t know the brands of the others, but I am positive Taylor got a Bud because she made a big deal out of “Bud Lite? UGH.” Somehow, I don’t see a Lay’s-style product placement moment coming.

• LOL 2

Alyssa said she can’t do it because she’s still on her 2-week period. (At least. Maybe 3?) My view of these two is starting to shift from “fumbling idiots who have no idea how to get past second base” to “two bad actors who don’t really want to do it but are maintaining the pretense because they’re playing each other”. Who will blink first?

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Alyssa said she can’t do it because she’s still on her 2-week period. (At least. Maybe 3?) 

At this rate Alyssa might go into hypovolemic shock and have to be medevac’ed out of the House before Eviction Night - and Daniel would still make Jury! 😂

• LOL 1

Brittany is having a mini breakdown in the HaveNot room.

She feels like she hypnotized everyone into doing what she wants. She hates having relationships that are fake and misses being herself. Nobody knows who she really is.

She doesn’t feel cute or confident, and she feels overweight. She doesn’t feel that way at home. At home, she’s really confident. She doesn’t get positive reinforcement here and didn’t realize how much she needs that.

She thinks Alyssa understands. She likes Alyssa and thinks she’s really smart.

Brittany breaks into tears as she says how hard it is there and hopes this isn’t making people worry about her. She just wants to be herself again. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 11
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Lol this lamemance continues:

This reminds me of the Friends episode where Phoebe is trying to trick Chandler into admitting that he and Monica are dating. It went a little something like this...

Phoebe: "I really wanna kiss you."

Chandler: "I really wanna kiss you too."

P: "I'm gonna walk right up to you and lay one on your lips."

C: "I'm ready. Lay it on me."

It went on for a while.

Of course neither of them wanted to to kiss.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Daniel is such a fucking loser.  Like . . . he could be using this ammo he has against Kyle to completely bury him and stay in the game.  Instead, he and his woman-hating ally, Terrance, who is worthless as fuck, just keep on whining and complaining.

Daniel is focused on the wrong thing.  He is busy hating on Taylor and Turner and wants to expose Joseph, Taylor, Turner, etc., but isn't doing a damn thing to gather and possibly turn them against Kyle.

He wasted ten years of his life to come on this show, behave like a jackass, and be a bitter troll since Paloma left.  Although a surprise turn against Kyle would be fun, I almost can't wait until his exit.

This!  He’s shockingly stupid and completely void of any self awareness.

he walks around gloating over how dumb the others are and how badly they’re playing the game but he’s the one who doesn’t have a freaking clue!

his level of delusion is hard to understand 😵💫

if he’s such a great player why are his allies the ones being evicted each week?? Does he ever ask himself that?… I can’t wrap my head around his inability to recognize that he’s a shitty player and nothing like his BB heroes… Dan, Dr Will etc etc.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

This reminds me of the Friends episode where Phoebe is trying to trick Chandler into admitting that he and Monica are dating. It went a little something like this...

Phoebe: "I really wanna kiss you."

Chandler: "I really wanna kiss you too."

P: "I'm gonna walk right up to you and lay one on your lips."

C: "I'm ready. Lay it on me."

It went on for a while.

Of course neither of them wanted to to kiss.

Amazing scene.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Daniel is such a fucking loser.  Like . . . he could be using this ammo he has against Kyle to completely bury him and stay in the game.  Instead, he and his woman-hating ally, Terrance, who is worthless as fuck, just keep on whining and complaining.

This is just how Daniel and Terrance are. Probably I'm the only one here old enough to remember it, but they remind me of the Little Rascals' "He-Man Woman Haters Club."

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

if he’s such a great player why are his allies the ones being evicted each week?? Does he ever ask himself that?… 

And of course the logical extension to this question is if the others are such terrible players, why has he been unable to outsmart them and pick them off? They should be soft clay in the hands of a master manipulator like Daniel.

Earlier, he and Terrance finally figured out what’s wrong with them: They’re just too young! Their brains aren’t fully formed yet.

Whippersnappers. Get off Daniel’s lawn!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine should be drinking, because she’s dipping her pickles in a bowl of sugar, and at least she would have an excuse.

Holy diabetes! You do know they make actual sweet pickles, don'tcha, Jazzy?

I'll have to try using Kyle's sexy lines sometime. Like, the next time I have a headache, as it were. Also, sounds like someone needs to tell him there's more to life than missionary. (Not it!)

Edited by PhoneCop
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

HOH convo with the LOs minus Britney.

summary. Per Joseph, Jasmine is leading the Convenience Store trying to solidify an alliance with Joseph and KKKyle. Joseph tells the LOs that he and Kyle have to avoid having a meeting with them and joining any alliance as to not make them bitter jurors. 

Also, apparently the Convenience Store (CS) have conveniently come up with the idea to vote out Daniel. (I’ve missed a few days, when did they turn on Daniel?). 

Indy is apparently up Joseph’s muffin to keep him from getting close to Taylor but the CS girls want Joseph to fake a showmance with Taylor to get info from her. (These women are the worst). 

They are currently in a strategy session, talking thru game, thinking thru the next few votes, wondering when the FB twist ends. 

ETA. Daniels eviction speech is going to blow up some peoples game and the CS are going to avenge Daniel after he’s evicted.

Joseph: yeah, They’re the Avengers now lol 😂 

Edited by Charas Bangs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Nightly HoH meeting:

Kyle and Joseph are updating the rest on their conversations with Jasmine & Company today. The plan from last night has worked: Jas&Co are going to vote Daniel out tomorrow. They have shifted their focus to working with Kyle and Joseph instead. (They may not be smart, but at least they can do basic math: losing one to gain two is a net positive.) Furthermore, they are very excited about Joseph working as a double agent in a fake showmance with Taylor. (Sounds like Jasmine is pushing this hard.)

Joseph and Kyle ask for everyone’s help in keeping the LOs very secret. If they get to the end, they know Jasmine and Indy, in particular will be very bitter and never vote for them if they realize they were betrayed. They all agree to protect each other. No high fives!

• Love 2

still in the HOH, someone notices someone walking in the kitchen on the cam/ tv.
it’s Daniel and Terrence.

Taylor: Terror and trauma walking into the kitchen.

(I have zero respect for men who talk about women the way D and T do. DerekF last season give them a run for it. Karma is walking thru the kitchen with them both, they are both stuck with each other and they are probably the two worst BB players in history). 

Brit joins the LOs in the HOH briefly.

Chinese checkers is the LOs alibi for their strategy sessions lol 😂 I can’t believe the CS believes this. 

Edited by Charas Bangs
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Goodbye messages:

Taylor plans to say “You said you didn’t want to see me again before finale night. You got your wish!”

Michael wants to reference the Idiot Sandwich meme where Gordon Ramsey holds Julie Chen’s head between 2 slices of bread, just using Daniel instead of Julie. Taylor loves this and wants to use it if he doesn’t. 

Somehow, I don’t think production will let either of them do it. Although I would like to see Julie’s face.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Charas Bangs said:

Chinese checkers is the LOs alibi for their strategy sessions lol 😂 I can’t believe the CS believes this. 

The funny part to me is how they scramble to put a board together when they see someone coming. Everyone jumping on the bed, marbles everywhere. By now, I would think they’d just have one set up and ready to go.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Goodbye messages:

Taylor plans to say “You said you didn’t want to see me again before finale night. You got your wish!”

Michael wants to reference the Idiot Sandwich meme where Gordon Ramsey holds Julie Chen’s head between 2 slices of bread, just using Daniel instead of Julie. Taylor loves this and wants to use it if he doesn’t. 

Somehow, I don’t think production will let either of them do it. Although I would like to see Julie’s face.

I’ve never wanted a Sandwich meme more. 
Here’s to maybe Production letting them have this one. 

• Love 1

LOs disband from the HOH.

To Michaels cam talk

The Office Applause GIF

He’s voicing some frustration with Joseph and KKKyle complaining about having to lie to the other side and a convo about their jury management earlier when he feels that him and Monty have taken the most heat for their gameplay/ the LOs. (No lies here).

He’s sick of Jasmine. She manipulative and he’s over it. He’s sick of the CS and the overall nastiness of people. Daniel, Jasmine, Terrence, Alyssa and Indy (he’s says Indy is ok but she still has to go), he’s venting about how people are/ have been treated in the house. He wants to stay loyal to the LOs but final 3 it with Brit and Taylor. His goodbye message to Daniel will be scathing. He’s going to do some damage control with the other side. He grateful for the opportunity and is glad to be able to play the game.

He ends his “Ted talk” with a snack.

ETA: Turner is in the shower chatting with Joseph who is laid up in the bathroom. Taylor joins them. 

Edited by Charas Bangs
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I think Taylor should throw as many potato chip references into her goodbye message as possible. Call Daniel "a chip off of Nicole's potato", "I can't Lays around and let you get away with it", "you really Ruffles some feathers", "you're more sour than salt and vinegar", "cheesier than a Dorito", "Flamin' Hot loser", "the house will be low sodium now that you're gone", "nachos la vista!"
giphy.gif

• Applause 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Thalia said:

Of course I've been disappointed in Nicole's interviews.  Reporters are letting her get away with saying (over and over and over), I need to review the tapes and learn from what happened, blah blah bullshitcakes

To be honest I don't see any point in them keeping asking questions that will not be answered the way they want them to be ansswered. I think we should rest this case. Nicole apologized, what else should she do so that people are satisfied? Dress up as a clown and jump up and down? I think she got her lesson, people in the outside can use her as an example of what to NOT do in the house and in society and there is no need to kick a dead horse any longer in my opinion.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SummerDreams said:

To be honest I don't see any point in them keeping asking questions that will not be answered the way they want them to be ansswered. I think we should rest this case. Nicole apologized, what else should she do so that people are satisfied? Dress up as a clown and jump up and down? I think she got her lesson, people in the outside can use her as an example of what to NOT do in the house and in society and there is no need to kick a dead horse any longer in my opinion.

Most of the interviews are done the morning after they leave the house in a never ending string but they don't all get released the same day. Most interviewers have the same talking points because it's what the fans want to know and there's a restraining order against Rob Cesternino after his epic BB19 finale backyard interviews. I mean, what else are they going to ask her? "Tell us more about being a 41 year old grown woman cHeF oN a yAChT"? The Taylor stuff was her whole time in the house - she didn't do anything else noteworthy.

I don't think I ever heard Nicole apologize, though. There was a lot of "my heart hurts" and "I feel bad", but that's not an apology (and really, the true apology should be for Taylor but I'll take one personally for annoying the fuck out of me while I watched the feeds). And kicking dead horses until they're nothing but a greasy spot on the sidewalk is what us Big Brother people do best. If that was an Olympic sport we'd be the ones to beat for the gold every time. I still have anti-Zankie rants just sitting there waiting to spew out and it's been eight years.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5