Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Some feedsters were theorizing that this was all strategy to appear not as close as they are but some of those complaints - like the age one - were a little too real. And Alyssa is both a bad actress and a shitty liar.

I think maybe something happened off-camera or there were some pointed DR questions or something that have made Alyssa think twice. Kyle - I dunno. Maybe he's trying to play it cool to everyone else, or just sleep deprived and going full Paloma because of it.

• Love 1

Monte, Turner and Michael evaluating their opponents. Excluding Daniel, Alyssa is the biggest physical threat, followed by probably Indy. In terms of mental comps, they’re all about equal. (=deficient) Jasmine is the new Ameerah, in terms of leadership. They want to focus on first getting out anyone who has a chance of winning HoH, to ensure all of the Leftovers get as far as possible. So Daniel first, then Alyssa, then… likely Indy. Maybe Terrance. They’re not worried about Jasmine because of her foot. 

The guys leave, and Michael raids his snack stash. Then he addresses the camera:

• He can’t believe this is his alliance. They’re not who he would have predicted playing with, coming in. But he’s not throwing them away.
  • He knows it’s not smart to win so many comps, but someone has to do it. He cannot hit the block with Brittany next week or he’s gone.
  • He tries to be nice and help out around the house, but he doesn’t consider that game.
  • People at home are going to lose their minds when they learn he won OTEV. He used the stockpile strategy and it paid off.
  • His ideal final five are him, Brittany, Indy, Taylor and Jasmine. He thinks that would give him an incredible shot at winning. He loves Taylor, but he thinks she would beat him in a F2. Indy might, too. She’s very funny. He thinks people see through Jasmine.
  • Joseph and Monte are threats. It will kill him to cut Kyle, although maybe a little less after some comments this week.
  • Terrance is playing him. Turner is one of a kind, a dark horse.
  • He loves Brittany. But she’s very likeable, and if she comes through with a couple clutch wins at the end, she could beat him. She says she will never cut him, but with $$ on the line you never know.

And that’s it. I’m so happy to hear that Michael is not on board with Kyle’s point of view. I really didn’t want to have to hate Michael, too.

• Like 3
  • Love 12

I think he has to stay with the Leftovers this week and maybe next to get rid of Daniel and Kyle.  Then he can flip, but if he does that too soon, he will be eliminated as a comp threat. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Duh. We all know there is no difference between Denmark and Newark.

I'm going to Denmark next month and have taken the train from Newark Liberty Airport to Penn Station, going through Newark. I'll let you know if they are identical or not.

• LOL 12

It looks like it will be Daniel going next week and that’s fine with me because it serves him right. I only hope the following week is a double eviction so Terrance will be the second one hustled out of there with the teensiest amount of camera time possible. Not even an interview with Julie. Which I guess he might not be getting, anyway. 

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

It really depends.  If he rats out the others to Monte, then no question that Monte digs around until he finds out that it was Kyle's idea.  If he stays quiet, then he and Brittany get more time to decide on the target.

My opinion:  Use the veto and put up Kyle/Daniel and vote out Daniel.  LO tell Kyle to join Alyssa/Indy/Taylor group if FB are still a thing.  After Daniel is voted out leaving Jasmine/Terrence/Indy and Alyssa working together, tell Monte about the Kyle plan and see if he comes up with Kyle as the creator.  This way if it can be done (it depends on who is HOH), backdoor Indy et al and Kyle can be voted out by 4 LO and the other side will only have Terrence and Jasmine voting.   Still will leave LO in the majority...5:4

• Love 2
20 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Correct that they thought Monte and Joseph had a big advantage in winning veto. Any other team chosen had an alliance member willing to throw the comp, to diminish the chance of that team’s success. They were actually hoping Turner and Jasmine would be chosen, because barring another pie eating contest, they don’t think she has a chance. (Maybe it will be a muffin hiding contest.)

The last thing I EVER want to see is anyone playing hide the muffin with Jasmine. I don’t even know how or why that would be done but no. Just no.  No more of Jasmine’s muffin. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Monte already knows he's the target of the other group.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ideally for me, this week would result in Daniel evicted and Kyle's game obliterated lol.

The most fun part of last night for me was watching Kyle furiously trying to backpedal up in the HOH after hearing the others laughing about how bad Jasmine's and the others' pitches were to get Monte out. Kyle must have said "They can't be that dumb!" like 50 times. I'm not sympathetic to him at all. He's just lucky that nobody is looking too closely at him right now.

Brittany clocked Terrance having a long talk with Taylor but didn't seem to notice how intensely Kyle was coaching Daniel.  I could tell Kyle was scared that was he was going to get caught and tried to head it off.  "I tried to tell him don't say THAT."    Good times.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can’t believe Terrence was 2nd in Otev lol.

Michael should have let him win…he would obviously have used the veto and Michael wouldn’t have this dilemma.  

6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Michael should have let him win…he would obviously have used the veto and Michael wouldn’t have this dilemma.  

He would probably not have used it. Terrence wanted to stay on the block to save Daniel/evict Monte.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

I never thought I'd say this at the beginning of the season when it seemed like it was really going to blow but I love this season because every time the feeds start to lull a bit, something happens like Alyssa suddenly dragging Kyle for being the opposite of a catch or The Leftovers forming in one of the better underdogs/other side of the house wish fulfillment moments or watching the other side basically Wile E. Coyote-ing it every week and saying absolutely everything needed for the perfect ironic edit. I know it'll start to drag once all of the "big personalities" (non-Kyle definition) leave but this season has definitely been a Team Good Feeds season.

I just need Jasmine to do a liiiitle more Ravening. She was on such a good streak there and then she just stopped.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Apparently OTEV was very rough since people were cutting themselves all over glass. So it was a matter of elimination -- Turner, Joseph, and Brittany were too messed up to continue. 

I think Michael's kind of awesome. He's like a mix of Andy Herren's rat approach (he often waits for all sorts of info before making a decision) and a challenge beast. He appears to be a nice person too.

As for Alyssa and Kyle, I think after the initial 3-day limerence, you're stuck with two people who have nothing in common and nothing to talk about other than "I'm so horny. I'm so hot." And both are rather dim but JUST smart enough to know that for a relationship, that's not enough.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

A few pages back there was speculation about Joseph’s religion. He’s made it clear he’s Syrian/Palestinian but didn’t mention his religion. I’m assuming it’s Muslim but maybe he doesn’t practice it.

Didn't he say on one of the early episodes he was Muslim? I could have sworn he said something about representation and there having been only one other Muslim in the show's history.

Kyle wants to get out POC.

I will be very interested to see if any of this makes it into the TV show. They are overly invested in pushing the Kyle/Alyssa showmance, so it wouldn't surprise me if they try to shield him from negative fallout. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Didn't he say on one of the early episodes he was Muslim? I could have sworn he said something about representation and there having been only one other Muslim in the show's history.

I just went back and watched his initial package and he said he was Syrian and Palestinian but nothing about being Muslim there at least.

28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just went back and watched his initial package and he said he was Syrian and Palestinian but nothing about being Muslim there at least.

Just rewatched his intro package. He also appears to have two dogs (cute!!!) which might mean he's not Muslim because the most observant Muslims can't own dogs. (They can own cats and other pets though.)

https://ingridmattson.org/article/whats-up-with-muslims-and-dogs/

However, this might mean nothing -- he could simply be not that observant. In the Netflix series Dogs a Muslim refugee from Syria tries to get his beloved husky out of Syria. As I said, Syria is fairly diverse that it has people that range from very observant to pretty secular.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Uh, ouch.

Did she not know some of these very basic facts before they got sexy with each other? I'm glad that Daniel is gone this week, but Kyle, Indy and Alyssa can go next. 

• Love 2

If Daniel goes, I wonder which pair of besties Kyle will join.  Turner and Jasmine and Michael and Brittany are the only two pairs left, but Julie said any group could be joined.  

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

If Daniel goes, I wonder which pair of besties Kyle will join.  Turner and Jasmine and Michael and Brittany are the only two pairs left, but Julie said any group could be joined.  

I think he's leaning toward Turner/Jasmine - that way if they wind up on the block, Jasmine goes home.

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I am almost certain that Joseph said he wanted to represent Arab-Americans, not Muslims.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He would probably not have used it. Terrence wanted to stay on the block to save Daniel/evict Monte.

Yes, but if Terrence won, then Monte/Joseph/Terrence all win, and Monte or Joseph would have used it to proceed with the backdoor Daniel plan, and Michael wouldn't have another comp win.  I'm slowly starting to sour on Michael.  I really liked him, but he's making some dumb decisions lately.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Slider said:

Yes, but if Terrence won, then Monte/Joseph/Terrence all win, and Monte or Joseph would have used it to proceed with the backdoor Daniel plan, and Michael wouldn't have another comp win.  I'm slowly starting to sour on Michael.  I really liked him, but he's making some dumb decisions lately.

I LIKE Michael a lot, but yes, he's playing an extremely aggressive early game that rarely gets rewarded, so I'm not a huge fan of his GAME. I think he's a good guy, though.  However, with modern BB, it seems like you can seriously comp beast in a way that you never could before. Jackson also played WAY aggressive at the start of BB21 and he still made it to the end through comp beasting, so maybe that's just how modern BB works? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Kyle and Alyssa, this morning, basically (also doubles as every conversation these two ever have):

Kyle: "I really really like you."
Alyssa: "I really really like you."
Kyle: "Really? Because I feel like I like you more than you like me."
Alyssa: "No way! Because I feel like I like you more than you like me."
Kyle: "So you really like me?"
Alyssa: "Yeah. Do you really like me?"
Kyle: "Yeah. You're so pretty."
Alyssa: "No, you're so pretty."
Me: "Just fucking kill me and end the pain already. THIS IS WHY CANADA HAS MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IN DEATH LAWS."

• LOL 20

Daniel: Yeah we've been doing this without you.

Yeah, you’ve been so aggressively and successfully tanking your own game without any help from Taylor. Hope the house stays with voting him off and then he can repeat this statement on Thursday. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I’d kind of like Jasmine to experience Zingbot.

I'm predicting it would be something like, first, a set-up of her drinking (or not drinking) milk, and then, boom "Jasmine is constantly MILKING her sprained ankle."

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 1

Maybe Alyssa needed some time with Kyle trading smoochies to be able to clear her head. I'm not holding out hope, but it's possible now that she's more or less attained her goal, she'll mentally move on at some point.

I just really do not want a showmance. I'm sick of that song, play a different one.

• Love 5

Terrance said to the camera he’s part of pulling off a big power move which will be getting rid of Monte and keeping “his boy” Daniel. Yeah, right. Jesus. Terrance is such a loser. And the worst kind-a deluded one.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, TimWil said:

Terrance is such a loser. And the worst kind-a deluded one.

Also a skeevy one. He's talked about how he's cheated on his wife (wives?), made some thirsty comments about the girls in the house, and just has an Uncle Bad Touch look to him IMO.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Fire 2
  • Love 4

Lol. I really hope the LOs decide to pull off another blindside this week.  You just know these idiots are going to try and flip the vote to Kyle going out and I want the LOs to let them think they're open to that, then send Daniel packing. 

• Applause 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

As much as Daniel needs to go, I would kind of love Terrance to stay on the block so we would have 3 Pooches in a row. (Kyle going instead of Daniel would also be a Pooch, and also acceptable. Take your small personality home.)

3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I’d kind of like Jasmine to experience Zingbot.   As well as the humilitard.  Then she can go.  

What is the point of casting a Jasmine if you’re not going to make her wear a cereal box, or tend to a bunch of crying babies? (Daniel doesn’t count.) Come on Show, you owe us that much.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I went back and found my comment from when he talked about this. This is the only thing I’ve heard him say about representation, although there could have been something else:

On 7/20/2022 at 1:45 AM, 30 Helens said:

Joseph’s goal for coming on the show was to change the narrative re. Arab Americans. He was only 4 when 9/11 happened, and grew up bullied and looked at with suspicion… He is focusing on behaving like a good person, a gentleman, so maybe that will be what people will think of when they think Arab Americans, not terrorists.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

He could join Alyssa, Indy and Taylor, because love ❤️ 😍 💖

19 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

He could join Alyssa, Indy and Taylor, because love ❤️ 😍 💖

If he does, that would be the dumbest move for him, not for us, that’s most of his alliance who couldn’t vote if they’re nominated. 

• Like 1

I don't want Jasmine to get a costume. She's already said she'd like that. It's like how Nicole F. always liked getting them; it makes everyone pay attention to her and tell her she looks cute.  If Jasmine gets a punishment, I want it to be of the HN variety. Anything else and she'll just be happy she'll get a segment on the show and have people talking about her.

• Love 7

It doesn't make sense, strategically for Kyle to join Festie Besties with either Michael/Brittany or Alyssa/Indy/Taylor.  1) Michael/Brittany are 2 of the LOs - joining them, especially with there being a strong chance that neither wins HOH next week, puts him in danger of getting voted out - M/B could certainly blow up his game to the rest of the LOs with the whole "big personality" plan in order to save themselves.  2) Alyssa & Indy are part of his backup alliance he would like to have - or, well, at least, Alyssa is - if they're on the block together, there's no guarantee that he can keep either of them safe - the rest of the LO have the numbers to vote out whomever they want and I'm quite certain, even if Terrance or Jasmine were HOH, they'd not hesitate to lose one of those girls over their own LOs.  Ultimately, joining Turner/Jasmine is the best move for the LOs and, specifically, Kyle - if that team winds up on the block, then for sure, Jasmine goes home unless Kyle does a combination of a Paloma Pooch on us and the HGs.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Alyssa & Indy are part of his backup alliance he would like to have - or, well, at least, Alyssa is - if they're on the block together, there's no guarantee that he can keep either of them safe ...

Yea, Indy is not part of the alliance because she's, well, not American.

I could see Kyle becoming a target if he joins Turner/Jasmine tbh. Michael wants Jasmine in his F5 because she's easy to beat and I am sure many of them want to drag her to the end for the same reason. Michael could also expose Kyle to LO if he really wanted to keep Jasmine because then he could probably get Monte/Joseph on board.

But honestly I think and certainly hope that Kyle's game will be in trouble soon no matter which group he chooses. And I also hope they end Festie Besties this week anyway lol.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, Indy is not part of the alliance because she's, well, not American.

Right, but I suspect Kyle believes he will have Indy's vote if he has Alyssa in his backup alliance.  She'll be the first cut, though, because, yeah...  Not American.

I could see Kyle becoming a target if he joins Turner/Jasmine tbh. Michael wants Jasmine in his F5 because she's easy to beat and I am sure many of them want to drag her to the end for the same reason. Michael could also expose Kyle to LO if he really wanted to keep Jasmine because then he could probably get Monte/Joseph on board.

True, I had forgotten about Michael's cam talk last night.  But, also, Kyle doesn't know that Michael is 100% NOT on board with his "anti-big personalities" alliance, so while it's possible (maybe probable) that Michael turns on him while the Festie Bestie thing is still going on, I think Michael would probably prefer to let Kyle take the shot at Monte/Joseph first.

But honestly I think and certainly hope that Kyle's game will be in trouble soon no matter which group he chooses. And I also hope they end Festie Besties this week anyway lol.

I'd like to see Festie Besties go one more week, just for some more chaos.