Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Shorty186 said:

And Monte isn't pissed off that Kyle's responsible for sending his bromance home? Damn.

How can Kyle keep spilling crap (that he did) to people and everyone seems fine with it? It's going to be Jackson 2.0 on finale night.

He's been tight lipped with that group ever since Kyle told him. He's playing the middle. I think his plan for now is hoping Michael gets backdoored and Taylor survives this week. He wants Taylor to win next week and take a shot at Kyle. He hinted as much to Taylor. I think once he finds out he is safe this week he might spill more. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Alyssa definitely has a nasty streak.

I've never quite bought the notion that she was just following along with Po's Mean Girls Girls Pack and wasn't really like that, and she didn't know what was going on.  She's only proving it right now.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I guess Alyssa was told in the DR that the Veto comp is happening at 4 PM BBT today and Zingbot is always a late start so the poor person that lost the coin toss and has to wear the costume doesn't pass out. So it might be time for some generic, toothless jabs. Yay?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

So who are the bros - Terrence, monte, Kyle ? Just not Michael ? So confused 

Just him, Turner and Monte. The leftovers of the Pound. 

So the way he looks at it, he is sticking with the Outsiders #1, and then the Pound #2 and cutting the Leftovers loose. As Brittany correctly noted, the Leftovers was basically the Pound plus Michael, Brittany and Taylor, so Michael, Brittany and Taylor were always going to be the ones who got cut first, and that's happening now.

And yes, to @peachmangosteen's follow-up point, it's definitely gross how the bros are "conveniently" not counting the gay guy as one of them. 

It's gross, but BB often rewards grossness, and bro-ing down often succeeds. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I guess Alyssa was told in the DR that the Veto comp is happening at 4 PM BBT today and Zingbot is always a late start so the poor person that lost the coin toss and has to wear the costume doesn't pass out. So it might be time for some generic, toothless jabs. Yay?

Timing is good for @30 Helens to be home from their trip, so perhaps we'll get what we need and a Taylor/Monte veto win.  

Just watch, Michael's zing is probably going to be something about him being Machiavellian - like a Michael-avellian cat master.  Kyle's better be something about ten seconds - maybe that the last ten seconds of a basketball game lasts longer than he does.  

• LOL 2
27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

So the way he looks at it, he is sticking with the Outsiders #1, and then the Pound #2 and cutting the Leftovers loose. As Brittany correctly noted, the Leftovers was basically the Pound plus Michael, Brittany and Taylor, so Michael, Brittany and Taylor were always going to be the ones who got cut first, and that's happening now.

There is a chance they vote out Monte this week instead if Michael wins the veto. Either way, Monte is their next target.

19 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

There is a chance they vote out Monte this week instead if Michael wins the veto. Either way, Monte is their next target.

Michael will need to win HOH next week or the veto to stay safe.  If he wins HOH, he needs to make a big move in the game - by splitting up Kyle and Alyssa.

• Applause 1
6 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Michael will need to win HOH next week or the veto to stay safe.  If he wins HOH, he needs to make a big move in the game - by splitting up Kyle and Alyssa.

Whomever is left of Michael, Monte or Taylor (and Brittany for that matter) NEEDS to break up the showmance next week, if possible.  

I really hate the idea that two of Terrance, Turner, Alyssa or Kyle is likely to make it to F5 - none of them deserve even that much and I want them all gone ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

If Michael is still here and wins hoh would he have the votes to get rid of Kyle if he puts the showmance on the block?

it would be Turner, Terrence, Monte and either Taylor or Brittany voting.

I’m wondering how the rest would vote, would Turner, Terrence and Monte see it as an opportunity to get Kyle out of the house or would they protect him and evict Alyssa?

45 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Right, Monte would be the next target if they can't get Michael, but that's because the Pound is secondary to his new main alliance of the Outsiders. But the Pound is more important to him than the Leftovers, so he wants Michael out first.

Essentially, his pitch to Monte is "Let's get out Michael and go with the Pound." Said pitch would be different if Michael is no longer an option. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Where are these rankings from? Who's voting? Who's counting the votes? 

I doubt very much CBS cares about this sort of thing. They are investing in their showmance and do whatever they can to prop them. It wouldn't surprise me if they were in Turner's ear and pushing for the noms he made.

And it doesn't make any sense. Kyle is always going to choose Alyssa over anyone else and Alyssa is always going to choose Kyle. Why be a third or fourth wheel to a showmance? 

https://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-24/houseguest-rankings.html

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Just him, Turner and Monte. The leftovers of the Pound. 

And yes, to @peachmangosteen's follow-up point, it's definitely gross how the bros are "conveniently" not counting the gay guy as one of them. 

It's gross, but BB often rewards grossness, and bro-ing down often succeeds. 

But yet Kyle threw his bro Joseph under the bus.  Wasn’t Joseph one of the pound ?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

But yet Kyle threw his bro Joseph under the bus.  Wasn’t Joseph one of the pound ?

Yeah, the Pound is secondary to the Outsiders. Note that Turner has kept all of the Outsiders safe this week. So Turner's main alliance right now is the Outsiders (him, Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance) then the Pound (him, Kyle and Monte). His hope is that the Outsiders win the next HoH, as well, but he's trying to at least sort of try to work something out if Monte wins it instead. 

Part of that is based around the lie to Monte that it was either Jospeh or Kyle, the Pound was going to lose a member no matter what, and since Terrance wanted Joseph out, Turner couldn't save Joseph. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

If Michael is still here and wins hoh would he have the votes to get rid of Kyle if he puts the showmance on the block?

it would be Turner, Terrence, Monte and either Taylor or Brittany voting.

I’m wondering how the rest would vote, would Turner, Terrence and Monte see it as an opportunity to get Kyle out of the house or would they protect him and evict Alyssa?

Next week the HOH can break the tie so he just needs Monte and either Taylor or Brittany to evict Kyle. 

Considering Monte is hinting to Taylor they need to get rid of Kyle next week  and Brittany wants to work with Alyssa. I think he can get rid of Kyle.

• Useful 1

I think Turner's main thinking right now is that he probably easily beats any one of the Outsiders in the Final 2, while loses to any of the Leftovers in the Final 2 (except maybe Brittany), so he is choosing the Outsiders because of that. 

Like Joseph is obviously pissed at him right now, but he has to think Joseph would still vote for him over Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance, ya know? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Turner's main thinking right now is that he probably easily beats any one of the Outsiders in the Final 2, while loses to any of the Leftovers in the Final 2 (except maybe Brittany), so he is choosing the Outsiders because of that. 

Like Joseph is obviously pissed at him right now, but he has to think Joseph would still vote for him over Kyle, Alyssa and Terrance, ya know? 

Kind of depends. He's been off the chain since his HoH win. I could tell yesterday that even Alyssa was getting a little uncomfortable with the mean, snotty comments coming out of Turner's mouth.

He wins another HoH and I don't even want to think what the HoHitis will be like.

I saw Joseph's GBM. Terrance, Alyssa and Kyle were all working the jury votes. Joseph is awesome, blah blah blah. Turner was basically like "yeah whatever. See ya."

I don't know why he's adopted the Paul Abrahamium school of jury management after being very well-liked most of the game.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

Would anyone be nice enough to post the goodbye messages to Joseph? I go on IG and it keeps freezing.

I don't see it anywhere else but on IG.

BTW, speaking of the IG interview, when asked who's playing the best game, he says Brittany.  In all subsequent interviews, he says Michael.  I wonder if the BB people told him to say Michael in interviews.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Turner just said that if one of the Afterparty wins the Veto, then the play should be Vetoing Taylor, throwing Michael up next to Brittany, and letting them turn on each other.  Sounds so diabolical, but it could be effective.

Yeah Kyle told Taylor he would use the veto on her last night when she asked.

She told Monte she thinks he would only if it is part of a plan Kyle already has about getting rid of someone else. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Sounds like Taylor might be safer than we think she is this week.  Turner's already determined to take her down with the Veto.  Monte told her last night that he would do that.  Michael just told Brittany, as well, that he'd take her (Taylor) down, since he believes that Brittany could survive being on the block more easily.  And shocker of all shockers, Alyssa told Kyle that she wants Taylor safe, because she trusts her more than she trusts any of Monte, Michael, or Brittany.

Amazing how quickly things change.

Taylor basically owned up to everything minus the leftovers to Alyssa last night and I think she appreciated it because Taylor lying to Alyssa because she had a crush on a guy is probably relatable to her.

Alyssa was pretty annoyed with Brittany last night it probably didn't help that before noms Brittany was super condescending to her. 

Kyle has also said to Taylor and to Turner/Alyssa he would take down Taylor. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Apparently, you had that right.  It's Kyle who isn't playing.

Good draw for Taylor's safety.  It's essentially Michael vs. everyone else, and he has a good shot at winning.

But if he does win, will it seal Brittany or Monte's fate?

Monte's fate. Kyle doesn't trust him and Kyle is running this HOH. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

So basically Michael vs. Turner. 

Alyssa will throw. Monte, Taylor and Brittany aren't very good at competitions. 

I don't think Alyssa will throw.  Not that she's all that great at competitions either, lol.  

By the way, the last time we discounted someone out at winning a competition, he went on a tear and dumb-lucked into HOH, then won a veto comp, so I count no one out.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's always bothered me.  They never count the gay guy in the bros, and they ALWAYS count him as one of the girls.  UGH

• Sad 4
  • Love 2

I don't think Turner has the maturity to win. I don't think he's a bad dude or anything. I appreciate his sense of humor. He seems to have a solid strategy (ride the middle in two separate alliances), he can win competitions, but his emotional palette seems to be "gigglesnort, sucks to be you." Smarter HG's will see that in the jury phase, you have to empathize with evicted HG's. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Have you seen how he's acted since he won HoH?

Yeah I have. Hes immature and has HoHitis. But I hesitate in calling anyone a bad dude without overwhelming evidence. In all of BB history I'd only really call Mike Boogie,  Evel Dick, or Aaryn actually bad people. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

Hopefully, he means America the country. Not Americans, like most of us on this board.

Unfortunately I think he does mean Americans. He is wooing us for America's Favorite Player. All it woos me to do is reach for a barf bag.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Michael said that if he wins the next HoH Competition, he'll say, "GIVE ME THAT KEY, BITCH!" and promptly nominate Turner and Kyle.

Points for guessing the reference, by the way.

He should change his name to Michael Pierzina. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Michael said that if he wins the next HoH Competition, he'll say, "GIVE ME THAT KEY, BITCH!" and promptly nominate Turner and Kyle.

Points for guessing the reference, by the way.

I really think that Michael's one play, if he wins the veto, is to surprise the HGs at the veto ceremony by taking down Taylor, after swearing he's taking down Brittany. In doing so, he has to say that he knows he is throwing his game away BUT he feels he HAS to do it to repent for the fact that he was tempted by the all white alliance that Kyle offered him during Monte's HOH and again during Taylor's HOH. And he's taking down Taylor, even knowing that another black person will take her place on the block, because he owes her for seriously considering betraying her and for more than likely setting up Joseph's eviction because he put Kyle in the other group, even knowing Kyle's true intentions. 

He basically needs to "confess" without directly accusing Kyle or using it as a reason to put Kyle up. He can't let it be seen as a "game move" because it makes him seem desperate and willing to make personal accusations  when his back is against the wall. In that case, Kyle would go into melt down victim mode and all of the others will rally around him. If Michael does a confession scenario, I suspect the others will be uncomfortable, stay quiet whil Kyle protests loudly and then seek out more information privately. He can then continue the confessions of all the things he agreed to with Kyle, always painting himself as the person who should have had more character, that he realized that when they all came back and accused Joseph of been aggressive, using the same coded language that Kyle used to describe the brown people in the house, despite no one EVER seeing such behavior from Joseph, he just could not live with himself.

It's like a Dan Funeral moment, confessing his sins to expose the worse sins of another. I don't know what impact it would have, but he already knows Kyle is controlling everyone else. This is his best chance of getting them to consider breaking with Kyle.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Michael just said that after veto he is going to Turner and tell him everything about Kyle's 'white only' final 4. He was going to say that now that he (Turner) knows and that America knows as well, he will have to decide what he is going to do about it.

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Michael just said that after veto he is going to Turner and tell him everything about Kyle's 'white only' final 4. He was going to say that now that he (Turner) knows and that America knows as well, he will have to decide what he is going to do about it.

I think Michael is way overestimating how much Turner will care.

Also, Michael, dude, "I kept this in my backpocket this whole time" looks TERRIBLE for you, as well, so it's not as great of a weapon as you think it is.

"Kyle's all-White plan is SO horrific that I...kept it a secret and kept playing with Kyle this whole time until I was in danger in the game." I mean, come on, dude.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Turner might care that America will also know.  His decision will affect him after the game.I also think Michael should do what Sketcher suggested above.

1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

Turner might care that America will also know.  His decision will affect him after the game.I also think Michael should do what Sketcher suggested above.

Turner would presumably know that America knows that Michael ALSO knew this for all of this time and did jack shit about it until he was in danger.

Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Kyle is now saying that Joseph's a scumbag, and that he hopes that CBS shows his "true character."

Ooooooookay, Kyle.

Oh man, I hate when that shit happens on BB, and people start to try to vilify the people they fucked over. It's so gross.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, Michael, dude, "I kept this in my backpocket this whole time" looks TERRIBLE for you, as well, so it's not as great of a weapon as you think it is.

Exactly, which is why he needs to confess it from a position of power. Admit how he went along with it, how it is eating him up. Maybe even say that he was hoping that Terrence would take care of the problem for him, which is why he made the choices in schoolyard pick. Talk about how guilty he feels that he never told the others. Dan's funeral...I am a horrible person for doing these things with these other horrible people. Please don't hate ME (hate them)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Sketcher said:

Exactly, which is why he needs to confess it from a position of power. Admit how he went along with it, how it is eating him up. Maybe even say that he was hoping that Terrence would take care of the problem for him, which is why he made the choices in schoolyard pick. Talk about how guilty he feels that he never told the others. Dan's funeral...I am a horrible person for doing these things with these other horrible people. Please don't hate ME (hate them)

Yeah, agreed on that. But the way Michael is talking, he's planning on doing it no matter what, which would be a bad idea. 

4 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Kyle is now saying that Joseph's a scumbag, and that he hopes that CBS shows his "true character."

Ooooooookay, Kyle.

I hope CBS shows his true character, too.

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Michael is the only HG who jedi drills. I'm shocked this year that you don't have HG's memorizing dates and events other than Michael. 

Yeah, it's kind of pathetic, really. How do you NOT take this shit seriously? They're all SO CLOSE to $750,000!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Michael is the only HG who jedi drills. I'm shocked this year that you don't have HG's memorizing dates and events other than Michael. 

It's a big contrast from Hannah's constant quizzing of everyone last year. 

• Love 1