Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Taylor just asked if Michael is better than Dr. Will. Turner/Alyssa/Taylor don't know who he is. Taylor only knows who he is because of BB Reddit.

Surprising. I thought Taylor had watched all the early seasons. Did she choose her favorite player, Danielle, based on Reddit, too? But now I can picture Dr. Will arriving at the jury house to moderate the discussion and everyone but Michael asking “Who is this wax-faced gentleman and why is he here?”

4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think it's 50/50 Taylor goes. She was able to appeal to Monte Wednesday night to get take the shot at Michael. It really depends if she is able to convince Monte that Turner is a bigger threat which might be hard since he likes to bro down, but I do think she can appeal to his ego. 

For all the talk about the mistakes Michael made, I think the biggest self-sabotaging mistakes were made by Taylor and Alyssa. They ditched one guy who would have helped them get further in favor of a team of two who want them gone. For all of Michael’s scary scary comp skills (and they just saw he was not invulnerable), he would have been a more useful part of a threesome than Brittany. At least one of Taylor and Alyssa would almost definitely have made it to the end. This week, Monte and Turner would have been the targets, not them. Or at least Michael would have been the target still, before them.

I still think Michael made a sensible pitch for their games, and unless something crazy happens, they will regret not taking it.

2 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Double standard.  Terrance got a lot of grief for pulling a Daniel exit.

Yeah, but Terrance was emulating Daniel, so…

46 minutes ago, Intoresting said:

Rewatch the episode. On his first run the rope comes off his belt. I thought it happened off camera, but it was filmed. 

Well, he does know a escape room designer lawyer. Maybe he’ll sue.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I wouldn't be surprised at all if production tampered with Michael's rope. They really hung their hat on Kyle and they had to get their vengeance on Michael for engineering his exit. You could tell on the episode where the Kyle plan was revealed that they wanted the audience to turn against Michael and it worked. And they gave so much support to Kyle, I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle was the one invited to All Stars smh.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

These first-post-ever people who come to criticize the Cookout make me feel tired all over. (h/t "Support Your Local Sheriff")

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Brittany’s post-vote histrionics reminded me of a particular bit:

I remember our last discussion; I just looked at her and said, “It’s all about ‘me, me, me’ with you - ‘*I* can’t swim!’ ‘Pull *me* back in the boat!’ ‘*I’m* drowning!’ ‘Help *me*!’  
What about me? What about my feelings???”

That’s the last time I go rafting with such a total narcissist, I’ll tell you that.

Ha! Garry Shandling (really dating myself here) had a similar bit about a woman at a cookout. "I'm hot, I'm on fire, put ME out."

BB cameras are nothing but people sleeping. What happened to the rules?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

A season of BB that will be remembered not by its winner but by racism, bullying and comp beast Michael.

Most seasons are more remembered by the alliances and the big personalities rather than the actual winners.   Last season or this one is definitely not the first.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, DEL901 said:

Haven’t checked the rankings in a few days.  Joseph has regained the number 1 spot, with Monte and Michael switching off for 3/4.  Brittany has dropped far, but she is still more popular that Terrance.  

6DF622D9-314D-4034-BD79-9D43B6385693.jpeg

Could somebody be so kind as to give me the Cliffs Notes version on why Joseph is so popular?

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Surprising. I thought Taylor had watched all the early seasons. Did she choose her favorite player, Danielle, based on Reddit, too? But now I can picture Dr. Will arriving at the jury house to moderate the discussion and everyone but Michael asking “Who is this wax-faced gentleman and why is he here?”

For all the talk about the mistakes Michael made, I think the biggest self-sabotaging mistakes were made by Taylor and Alyssa. They ditched one guy who would have helped them get further in favor of a team of two who want them gone. For all of Michael’s scary scary comp skills (and they just saw he was not invulnerable), he would have been a more useful part of a threesome than Brittany. At least one of Taylor and Alyssa would almost definitely have made it to the end. This week, Monte and Turner would have been the targets, not them. Or at least Michael would have been the target still, before them.

I still think Michael made a sensible pitch for their games, and unless something crazy happens, they will regret not taking it.

Yeah, but Terrance was emulating Daniel, so…

Well, he does know a escape room designer lawyer. Maybe he’ll sue.

Ha!!

I think she has watched a few older seasons. She just started watching last year after seeing The Cookout on twitter or something. I don't know her story sometimes doesn't add up lol. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

’d give the edge to Monte since Turner was kind of trying to back out of it lol.

But would the Jury (which was the pov I had I mind when I posted previously)?  Would it have happened if Monte hadn’t won - and used - the PoV?  Probably not - but it also wouldn’t have happened if Turner hadn’t girded up his loins and named Michael as replacement nom, so that’s kinda a wash.

Evicting Michael will undoubtedly be seen as the biggest giant-killer move of this season, though - and it happened on Turner’s HoH, which means the Jury would probably give Turner the lion’s share of the credit regardless.  Of course, Michael’s departure on Turner’s HoH also means Turner may have just become the new biggest target - but for the most part this season’s House comes across as a strategic Sahara, so we’ll have to see how all this shakes out….

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Turner would totally be bro-ing down until the end. There's at least a chance, though, that he could be swayed by whoever was on the F3 with him and Monte. 

Purely MHO, but I get a bit of a vibe Turner’s preferred F2 would be Turner/Alyssa rather than Turner/Monte.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

LOL how did I not know that? I must have replaced it in my brain with some useless Raven fact.

No Raven fact is useless, how dare you.

I enjoy when people leave without doing the phony, emotionless hugs, but Michael's came off so lame. It's not what he did, but how he did it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, le bordel chaud said:

Could somebody be so kind as to give me the Cliffs Notes version on why Joseph is so popular?

He was such a driving force on the feeds. The show hid him for some reason.

36 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Evicting Michael will undoubtedly be seen as the biggest giant-killer move of this season, though - and it happened on Turner’s HoH ...

So many big moves happened during a Turner HOH and yet he had very little to do with any of them lol.

7 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Who is monte targeting ? Is he going to back door anyone?

He's nomming Brittany/Alyssa. Target is Brittany but as of now he is perfectly fine with the thought of Taylor winning veto and Turner going up and out. He had a similar convo with Turner about Turner winning veto and Taylor going up and out but imo he was less committed to it. If he wins veto himself, I think he'll probably be safe and let Brittany go.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Double standard.  Terrance got a lot of grief for pulling a Daniel exit.

To be fair, Terrance announced out loud that he was emulating Daniel. He said twice "I'm pulling a Daniel", which....yeah, I'm gonna judge that because Daniel was the worst houseguest this season. But also, I'm gonna judge that more because it's not something Terrance pulled as a memorable move of his own; shouting out a previously evicted houseguest is annoying, not memorable. Ok, it is memorable, but not for the right reasons. 

Michael did a performative exit, yes, but he didn't say "this is for Janelle!" or anything. He made it his own. 

So, not really a double standard if both did it for different reasons and in a different way. Michael did that because he's a superfan of the show and clearly had dreamed about having a memorable exit (as he did). Terrance did it because....he likes Daniel, I guess. 

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He's nomming Brittany/Alyssa. Target is Brittany but as of now he is perfectly fine with the thought of Taylor winning veto and Turner going up and out. He had a similar convo with Turner about Turner winning veto and Taylor going up and out but imo he was less committed to it. If he wins veto himself, I think he'll probably be safe and let Brittany go.

I am a bit surprised he may not be so willing to get Taylor out. I've genuinely had it in my head that he's fine to let her go and bro it out with Turner. So if you're correct, then I'm glad my deduction on Monte is wrong.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He was such a driving force on the feeds. The show hid him for some reason.

Hey, gotta give every bit of available broadcast time to the dishwater-dull ardent showmance that Grodner America loves so much.

15 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I enjoy when people leave without doing the phony, emotionless hugs, but Michael's came off so lame. It's not what he did, but how he did it.

Since Michael's exit didn't quite land, I'm thinking maybe I'll parody it. You know, when I'm cast as the token oldie in a future season and am swiftly evicted. "Everybody please stay seated, I just have one thing to say—YOU BETTER WORK!"

Then I'll hop up on the table and sashay out like it's a runway. Two spoofs in one. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am a bit surprised he may not be so willing to get Taylor out. I've genuinely had it in my head that he's fine to let her go and bro it out with Turner. So if you're correct, then I'm glad my deduction on Monte is wrong.

Monte's relationship with Taylor is back and forth so who fucking knows lol.

• Love 3

I don't understand Monte's relationship with Taylor at all. One moment he is ready to evict her next moment he is defending her lol. 

My guess is he is worried about Alyssa/Turner being so tight and doesn't want to get rid of Taylor who is closer to him than Turner. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

No Raven fact is useless, how dare you.

I think he was maybe still hot about the broken rope and not getting a fair shake in that POV.  Others saw it and nothing was done.  I would probably leave in a huff as well.

• Love 6

I really wish Brittany had won HOH, as apparently she was a close second.  An entire week of people having to suck up to her while she's whining about Michael's "betrayal."  And then Michael's face when he watches the HOH contest in the jury house. 

Oh well, I guess I could write a fanfic . . .

• LOL 3
19 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

My guess is he is worried about Alyssa/Turner being so tight and doesn't want to get rid of Taylor who is closer to him than Turner. 

Yep.

10 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I really wish Brittany had won HOH, as apparently she was a close second.  An entire week of people having to suck up to her while she's whining about Michael's "betrayal."  And then Michael's face when he watches the HOH contest in the jury house. 

Oh well, I guess I could write a fanfic . . .

Oh man, hearing that Brittany was close is heartbreaking to me lol.

• Sad 2
54 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't understand Monte's relationship with Taylor at all. One moment he is ready to evict her next moment he is defending her lol. 

Also, he wants to get the smoochies from Taylor, but can't.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Brit is definitely on the block and throwing Taylor and Alyssa utb in her pitch to Monte. I think Alyssa is the 2nd but not confirmed yet. Ugh, I can’t watch Brit being Debbie Downer all week! In the game, she’s been either super amped or miserable, no in between. Not a good ad for hypnotherapy. 

image.png.b4d1a578c4caeb24d4509451c6b669b9.pngIn the meantime, the other 3 are chillin!

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Brit is definitely on the block and throwing Taylor and Alyssa udb in her pitch to Monte. I think Alyssa is the 2nd but not confirmed yet. Ugh, I can’t watch Brit being Debbie Downer all week!

Good Lord...  Britt's gonna spiral so hard being on the block and knowing she's the most likely target this week, she's going to make everyone decide to leave her on the block and see her go because they're so exhausted by her.

4 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

Brittney in a long, rambling one-on-one with Monte, going on 8+ mins of non-stop Brittney talk and she literally just said “…actions speak louder than words, so…” and then kept talking. 🙄

I’ve been muting her. But I did catch this: 

Britt to Monte: Yeah Taylor has had her name in your mouth and even last night wanted to take you out bc it’s a “bros club”. She’s playing both sides and wants all girls!!!

Monte: ok, so I’m cooking the salmon tonight. Do you want to do the veggies? Cool.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 10

Michael’s been giving some good interviews today. Terrance is finally out of there so I’ll refrain from continuing to trash him (which he thoroughly deserved when he was in the house, heh heh).

Michael was asked for quick answers when asked about each HG. For Brittany he said “Empathetic.” For Monte he said “Diplomatic.” For Turner he said “Wild card.” For Alyssa he said “Pretty and funny.” I think. His brief description of Taylor was my favorite-“Gracious and effortless.”

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

A little late to the game since this was about 2 pages of posts ago, but Michael's rope DID break! 

I remember watching the show and seeing it and thinking, did his rope just break?! But then the comp wasn't paused so I thought, nah. Then I come on here and read that the houseguests are saying it possibly broke. It definitely did.

It happens the first time Michael runs to try and plug in his cord. The part at the end of the rope that needed to be inserted into the hole broke off and fell on the ground.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Samwise979 said:

A little late to the game since this was about 2 pages of posts ago, but Michael's rope DID break! 

I remember watching the show and seeing it and thinking, did his rope just break?! But then the comp wasn't paused so I thought, nah. Then I come on here and read that the houseguests are saying it possibly broke. It definitely did.

It happens the first time Michael runs to try and plug in his cord. The part at the end of the rope that needed to be inserted into the hole broke off and fell on the ground.

I don't think that's the broken part he was talking about because I saw the same thing happen with Taylor's plug while she was unwinding it from the tower and she just shoved it back onto the end of her rope.  

• Useful 1
54 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I don't think that's the broken part he was talking about because I saw the same thing happen with Taylor's plug while she was unwinding it from the tower and she just shoved it back onto the end of her rope.  

Ahhhh I see

Michael's post eviction interviews are on-line.

He says Monte is playing the best game and would vote for him.  He also thinks he will get a lot of respect from the jury.

He says Brittany is playing the worse game and can't see her winning unless she has a stronger resume.

He says on a petty level, he would like to see Turner follow him into the jury.

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Evicting Michael will undoubtedly be seen as the biggest giant-killer move of this season, though - and it happened on Turner’s HoH, which means the Jury would probably give Turner the lion’s share of the credit regardless.  

If I understand it correctly, the jury will only see the part where Turner put Michael on the block, not the hallway conversation where Monte basically bullied him into doing it. So they will have no idea it was actually Monte’s move. I don’t think anyone else heard this conversation, either, so no subsequent jurors can correct the record.

6 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Since Michael's exit didn't quite land, I'm thinking maybe I'll parody it. You know, when I'm cast as the token oldie in a future season and am swiftly evicted. "Everybody please stay seated, I just have one thing to say—YOU BETTER WORK!"

Then I'll hop up on the table and sashay out like it's a runway. Two spoofs in one. 

Please please please tell me you have applied to be on the show.

• Love 1

If I understand it correctly, the jury will only see the part where Turner put Michael on the block, not the hallway conversation where Monte basically bullied him into doing it. So they will have no idea it was actually Monte’s move. I don’t think anyone else heard this conversation, either, so no subsequent jurors can correct the record.

Did I miss this part or are we being generous with the definition of bullying? Did Monte threaten him with an atomic wedgie or something when I was face deep in my bag of chips? (Limited Edition KFC Original Recipe Ruffles but still from the FritoLay company.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

OK, not bullying in the sense of making Turner feel want to cry. (Although that might be fun too.) Just a little hyperbole.

Tonight on feeds, I have seen a few seconds of Chinese checkers, some sushi prep, and several minutes of stilted polite talk. We may have reached the point in feeds season where everything comes to a grinding halt. I guess Brittany has retreated to bed, because she’s the only one I haven’t seen.

They talk a little about the Cookout and Monte muses that this time next year, people will be talking about them. He imitates a feeds watcher: “That Monte was so boring!” 

Heh. That still rankles.

• LOL 2

Please please please tell me you have applied to be on the show.

No, although the idea did kinda sorta cross my mind—I'm at a weird crossroads these days and could possibly afford to spend three months away. Maybe I could've taken Terrance's place as the oldish guy! I'm pretty sure I'm not as toxic or delusional. I don't know if I'm interesting enough on paper to get Grodner's signoff, though.

But there's always next year.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Quick bro check between Monte and Turner. They’re both good with leaving noms the same and getting rid of Brittany. Monte is pushing to keep Taylor around, Turner is pushing (less strenuously) for Alyssa. They assume Turner will win next HoH, but Monte wouldn’t even mind if Taylor does, because in that event he and Turner will just run it anyway. They foresee a stress-free week and smooth sailing ahead.

5 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

I don't know if I'm interesting enough on paper to get Grodner's signoff, though.

Based on your posts, you’re hilarious and would definitely keep us entertained. But then again, that’s us on this board and Grody tends to favor lower intellect contestants so you’re probably right 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Brittany gave a monologue last night about how she is doing this for the 40k so she can start a family for IVF treatments. 

Sounds like she’s finally realized they’re not buying what she’s selling and has resigned her 4th quarter pitch to win and is now working on human heartstrings to take her to F2. Maybe Taylor being as nice as she is and fertility issues are heartbreaking, would be willing to entertain the option. They all know they’ll beat her at F2, but after what she pulled last week, they may feel she shouldn’t be rewarded for it. Monte definitely sounds like he wants to stick to the plan and her monologue was all noise to him. Turner probably feels she’s Jasmine 2.0.

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Sounds like she’s finally realized they’re not buying what she’s selling and has resigned her 4th quarter pitch to win and is now working on human heartstrings to take her to F2. Maybe Taylor being as nice as she is and fertility issues are heartbreaking, would be willing to entertain the option. They all know they’ll beat her at F2, but after what she pulled last week, they may feel she shouldn’t be rewarded for it. Monte definitely sounds like he wants to stick to the plan and her monologue was all noise to him. Turner probably feels she’s Jasmine 2.0.

To be fair to Brittany she has talked about infertility issues before.  

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, HelpMeRondah said:

Sounds like Brittany won veto, so either Turner or Taylor will be going up.

WOOOOOOOOW lol.

I hope Monte goes for Turner but I do not trust that man and I am afraid he's gonna put up Taylor.

The feeds were down from 5:03 am to 6:14 am bbt for veto. First of all, why the hell do it so early and also what comp would be that damn quick? So odd.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

Wow, they played veto early.

Now, Monte HAS to make a move that will either screw Taylor or Turner, as I believe either going up ensures their eviction.

If Turner goes up, Taylor/Brittany absolutely vote him out.

If Taylor goes up, I see Brittany and Turner voting Taylor out.

Brittany is being so condescending to Taylor as she lies to her. You can't understand why Taylor was hesitant about you? Maybe because all you do is shit talk her, throw her under the bus, lie about her, and lie to her. Fuck outta here!

And now she's crying, of course.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

On a serious note, I am thrilled that a woman won veto. Monte/Turner have been so condescending about them winning the rest of the comps that they counted all the women out. 

I wish it was Taylor who won but alas, a Brittany win works too because they can't go for the default Get Brittany Out plan.

That, and everyone has underestimated Brittany as a competitor when she HAS done very well in comps, better than people give her credit for. Yes, she's struggled in some comps, but she has not done terribly in all comps. So with this being her third technical veto, that ties her with Turner on comp wins.

• Like 1
  • Love 6