Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

On 9/1/2022 at 11:50 PM, Lady Whistleup said:

Yeah he keeps thinking that if there's some sort of ball-based comp he'd win. But Michael won that rolling the ball with your head mermaid comp.

Monte should go on Survivor. Seems like every comp is ball-themed. I cringe at Jeff Probst's grab your balls, John's ball dropped, etc

• LOL 10

I’m absolutely up for Terrance being evicted second on Thursday night because that would mean his interview with Julie on the CBS broadcast would either be brief or simply not happen due to time restraints. I think the latter may have occurred once or twice over the years. If Turner is out first he’ll no doubt get at least a few minutes because he’ll have something interesting and amusing to say. Terrance would only give us a preview of what a sore loser bitch he’ll be in the jury house.

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

Monte should go on Survivor. Seems like every comp is ball-themed. I cringe at Jeff Probst's grab your balls, John's ball dropped, etc

But there's always puzzle pieces which seem to be Monte's downfall. Apparently he did awful in the fifth grade puzzle that was the HoH comp.

• LOL 3

Yeah, one at a time veto comps take forever. One of my favorite memories was Season….15? The season dumbass Derreck won? They still had the BBAD on TV so they HAD to show something. It was Derrick and someone else stuck in the HOH room bored out of their minds, but at some point you could actually hear Zach lose his shit in the backyard over the comp. It was amazing. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Sure, one at a time veto comps do take forever, but Michael is so fast that he'll probably be done in 1/10 the time of everyone else, lol.  It's like there are only five people competing really.  ;)  But, then again, with Terrance and Alyssa...  That might negate any time saved from our resident speedster.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I can actually see everyone else but possibly Taylor timing out.

Well, since Turner isn't playing, you might be right.  I would hope that Brittany would be trying her best to win, and all of them need comp wins if they have any hope of winning a F2 with Michael.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Just wait for a long time before finishing it?  Or wait to time out?

That would require Michael to pull a Jasmine in the dog park or a really bad acting job on memory or he can just sit on the side lines. But he’s too big of a BB fan to do this, like he couldn’t bring himself to throw Otev. Also how do you risk it when you don’t know how your target/s will do. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

That would require Michael to pull a Jasmine in the dog park or a really bad acting job on memory or he can just sit on the side lines. But he’s too big of a BB fan to do this, like he couldn’t bring himself to throw Otev. Also how do you risk it when you don’t know how your target/s will do. 

Well, BB Comics usually has them being hoisted up and down, so maybe he could say he got nauseous or dizzy, so it took him longer than usual?  

I'm not sure Michael cares much who wins veto.  If Monte wins and takes Terrance down, then Turner goes up, simple as that.  If Taylor or Brittany win, then veto isn't used in all likelihood, unless he still wants to move forward with the backdoor.  If Alyssa or Terrance win, up goes Turner.  

In other words, Michael really doesn't NEED to win this and can let anyone else win and he's got a pretty solid path that doesn't get any blood on his hands.

• Love 1

I think, when it comes to individually timed comps, they have to let them run the full 30 minute limit, to avoid having the houseguests figure it out. 

So, 6 people, at least 40 minutes each (30 minutes to do the comp, 10+ minutes to reset everything for the next person), it makes sense for the 6+ hours.

I think it only goes beyond 7 hours if there really was issues or if everyone timed out (since production can start resetting during the time once players are done, I think).

21 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I think he's tied for the record of most veto comp wins, so a win today would put him in first place for overall veto wins.

Not only that, but winning this comp also ties him for most comp wins in a single season, so he'd only need one more to break THAT record too.

So if I was him, I WOULD be gunning for this veto. Might as well break one record while tying for another. And it's BB Comics, I can't imagine he'd throw this one.

ETA: And, as I type this, we come back to Michael breaking records!

• Applause 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

And he wins yet another one he didn't need.

Lol we all knew didn’t we! I get it though. Might as well get them records while you can, especially if he really doesn’t care if Terrence or Turner goes. 

• Love 1

Man, he is going to shit his pants once he finds out Thursday is double eviction and he can’t play for HOH. I know clown shoe is no longer a possibility, but I would love for veto to be a completely random comp that he doesn’t win. I NEED him to sweat!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

And he wins yet another one he didn't need.

Right?  

Feeds went to the orange blobs after a couple minutes of the HGs talking.  

Monte did 8 or 9 zip line trips, Brittany agreed with Monte, Alyssa says "between 5-10" - so let's add basic math to the list of things she DIDN'T learn in school, Taylor says 6.  

It was really hot, so production gave them ice vests.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Man, he is going to shit his pants once he finds out Thursday is double eviction and he can’t play for HOH. I know clown shoe is no longer a possibility, but I would love for veto to be a completely random comp that he doesn’t win. I NEED him to sweat!

Is there a “usual” type of POV for double eviction?

7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Man, he is going to shit his pants once he finds out Thursday is double eviction and he can’t play for HOH. I know clown shoe is no longer a possibility, but I would love for veto to be a completely random comp that he doesn’t win. I NEED him to swear!

I have to imagine Michael knows. He's such a superfan, no way he isn't prepared for it being a double this week, even with the technical double with BB Fest. 

Honestly, I kind of want him to win one more to truly break the records (and so Monte/Turner get pissy as one of them walks out the door). Then Michael can go after that, but I'm now entertained with the idea that Michael just breaks records left and right.

I mean, if he wins one more comp, then the next record he needs to break is Comp Wins in Multiple Seasons, with 14. If he wins the next veto, then he's at 10, which means only 5 more wins he needs to get!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Feeds back again...  Michael is up in the HOH pacing alone, Terrance, Monte, Brittany & Turner are in the kitchen.  Taylor headed for the bathroom then came back to the kitchen.  No sign of Alyssa at the moment. 

ETA - Michael has now joined everyone downstairs.

Edited by HighQueenEB
4 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

But there's always puzzle pieces which seem to be Monte's downfall. Apparently he did awful in the fifth grade puzzle that was the HoH comp.

I wonder if he could assemble a 6 piece puzzle of himself. 

• LOL 7
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

LOL predictably, Monte is hoping for a ball comp next week.

Wth is this ball comp he keeps talking about? And why’s he still talking about it! Mike would probably crush him in all of them too. 

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

LOL predictably, Monte is hoping for a ball comp next week.

BB Golf FTW!!!!! 

Oh, wait...  He wants the ball in his hand, not the stick with which one hits the ball.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Paloma had no comic. Pooch was predictably a dog. Taylor = Potaylorchip. Apparently they were all close on their times, so no one timed out! 🤯

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Wth is this ball comp he keeps talking about? And why’s he still talking about it! Mike would probably crush him in all of them too. 

There isn't one. Its Monte's way of saying, "nerdy glasses gay boy is good at comps, but can he throw a football?"

Monte keeps losing, but he wants everyone to know that he's good at things that really matter, like sports.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

There isn't one. Its Monte's way of saying, "nerdy glasses gay boy is good at comps, but can he throw a football?"

Monte keeps losing, but he wants everyone to know that he's good at things that really matter, like sports.

Well, it's either that or blame production for giving him pants or shorts that aren't his size...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

Right, he’s can get offended by the racial stereotypes but it’s ok to spout the gender ones. 🖕If Michael knew he was going to play 🏈 🏀 🎾 🎳 or whatever other ball comp Monte wants, he’d properly train himself and win. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Right, he’s can get offended by the racial stereotypes but it’s ok to spout the gender ones. 🖕If Michael knew he was going to play 🏈 🏀 🎾 🎳 or whatever other ball comp Monte wants, he’d properly train himself and win. 

Monte might not realize this but sports climbing was a huge hit as a debut sport at the Summer Olympics last year, and ice mountaineering is being added to the Winter Olympics in 2026.  

And it's not really gender stereotypes, but basic social stereotypes of jocks v. nerds.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Has Michael indicated whether he's sticking with his Turner BD plan or not?

He hasn’t said. Brit is pushing hard for it but Terrance is also talking himself out of the house with his “I’m going to poison the jury” stuff.

• Love 3

Alyssa depressed. 1st Kyle left, then zingy called her useless, then she got nominated and now her comic was Mallyssa about shopping? Rough week and all she has is the orange blankie for comfort. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Rough week and all she has is the orange blankie for comfort. 

Probably because is smells like Kyle (i.e. like Axe Body Spray.  'Cause you know he'd be dochy enough to wear it). 

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He just said he wants to keep noms same and make a vc speech about Terrance poisoning the jury that jury will get to watch. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He just told Brittany he leaning towards keeping it the same so he can make a speech about Terrance threatening to turn the jury against him so the jury will see that speech. 

4 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Probably because is smells like Kyle (i.e. like Axe Body Spray.  'Cause you know he'd be dochy enough to wear it). 

Apparently Joseph used Axe Body Spray lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2