Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

And then there’s this conversation:

Kyle – I wonder why production has been so nice about me sleeping. Alyssa – because you’re depressed. Kyle – could be that. Kyle – are we still friends? We are. I am sorry I am so sleepy.. I’m like an old man. Let me shrivel up and die. Alyssa notices that Brittany goes into Turner’s HOH room. Alyssa – she is going to try and trap him and ask him game questions. Do you think? Kyle – I don’t know. I have not thought game much. Alyssa – you haven’t? Kyle – hell no. What am I going to think about? I still have hope that when you go home and watch the season you’re like I don’t hate Kyle. And maybe we could hang out in a scenario where he isn’t lying to me. Alyssa – would you lie to me in real life? Kyle – no. Alyssa – maybe one day we go on Amazing Race. Kyle – there is zero chance I ever go on another tv show ever again. Yeah, lets bring Kyle back he was a real hit! Thanks though for that .. thanks for the optimism. Am I going to get Boo’d? Alyssa – I don’t think so. Kyle – come on? Alyssa – I don’t think so. Kyle – I am prepared for it. I was crying to the doctor, they’re going to boo me. I was like are you going to be there in the audience throwing tomatoes at me? She was like I promise I won’t be in the audience throwing tomatoes at you. I was like you will! You lie, you’re lying. You’re going to throw tomatoes at me. She was like no I won’t. Kyle – I can’t wait to tell people that I kissed you. Like yeah this girl was into me. No, I swear! I swear she was! Alyssa – I thought you were going to say this girl… I .. I thought you were going to make a dirty joke. Kyle – what? Alyssa – Like I was “in” this girl. Kyle – oh my gosh! No, please don’t. That is too much! I probably would never joke ..but maybe I will now. Kyle – its crazy to look at this in this group and be like one person is going to walk away with 750K. Alyssa – that is a lot of money. Kyle – it is, would you give me some? Alyssa – I’ll give you 5K back from having to deal with that. Kyle – no I don’t want it. Kyle – I am not telling anyone ever that I was ever on this show. I am deleting it from my life. I will never mention this show. I am Kyle Capener from Utah that’s verified for no good reason.. just because. Alyssa – oh HI, I’m Alyssa. Kyle – are you from that TV show .. what’s it called.. my mom really likes it. Alyssa – no. Kyle – no, you were. Aren’t you the one that won Big Brother? Alyssa – I wish. Kyle – I believe you can. If you make it to the end you can 100% win. Alyssa – don’t say that out loud. Kyle – I think you’re perfect. Alyssa – no way. Kyle – you are 100%. There is nothing I would change about you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2d4405db890f7d25086c6c54eb5327e6.jpeg

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 4
3 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

And the more he pushes for her to get rid of someone that is NOT going to put her up, the less she is going to trust him.

At this point I think even Taylor (who tends to be overly trusting of people) can see that Monte wants her to do the dirty work of evicting Michael Pierzina. In fact, Monte has even discussed throwing the HoH with Turner. Turner thought it was a bad idea. But Monte wants Taylor to burn that jury vote.

Another way Monte is going about this wrong with Taylor is he keeps saying what Michael did was icky. Which is was. However, Taylor knows all about it. She has decided to move forward with Michael because: 1. she doesn't like to hold grudges; and 2. she thinks it's best for her game.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Another way Monte is going about this wrong with Taylor is he keeps saying what Michael did was icky. Which is was. However, Taylor knows all about it. She has decided to move forward with Michael because: 1. she doesn't like to hold grudges; and 2. she thinks it's best for her game.

Does Monte realise that "icky" saved him from the block, or does he think Turner was going to put up Terrance or Alyssa when Brittany came down?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, OldWiseOne said:

Does Monte realise that "icky" saved him from the block, or does he think Turner was going to put up Terrance or Alyssa when Brittany came down?

Monte trusts Turner a lot and thought Turner was going to either put up Terrance or he wa going to put up Monte but Taylor was going to be evicted.

I don't think Monte realizes how close he was to being evicted this week.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, OldWiseOne said:

Monte is getting ahead of himself, as others have pointed out, and trying to set himself up for next week.  All of the HGs have done this to some extent or another, but Monte, Michael, & Brittany have been particularly obnoxious about it.  Monte just needs to chill and listen to Turner - don't throw HOH, just win it and do the dirty deed.  Honestly, whomever gets Michael out, at this point, will probably win any F2 scenario.  

Also, I think that Monte is really trying to get it to sink in to Taylor that if a shot is taken to take Michael out next week and he's on the block in 8 days, she should at least be open to voting to evict him.  Yes, he's also concerned she won't take the shot if she lucks into HOH, but I think he's more concerned that she'll campaign to keep Michael.  At this rate, her reticence might put her on the block next to Michael next week if the BD plan is successful.

I don't get why Monte is so fixated on throwing HoH this week and having others take out Michael. He's mentioned the idea so many times to Turner, who tells him it's a horrible idea. Just try to win HoH, take out Michael, and build your jury resume. 

I can only conclude that Monte is aware that Michael sort of saved him from going up and  out this week, so he doesn't want to take the shot himself, but wants an army of people to do it for him.

• Like 1

Idk why Monte is even talking about it. Michael is going to win HoH tomorrow and POV too so he and Brittany will be safe till F6. That’s when whoever wins HoH needs to nominate him, not backdoor, because he will win veto and if he’s nominated, only he’d be safe and Brittany can be eliminated. They’re not going to be able to stop him from making it to F2 without some divine intervention, although that doesn’t happen in BB like it does on Survivor where someone can be eliminated for medical reasons. They just need to try to get in the seat beside him and win the jury. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I don't get why Monte is so fixated on throwing HoH this week and having others take out Michael. He's mentioned the idea so many times to Turner, who tells him it's a horrible idea. Just try to win HoH, take out Michael, and build your jury resume. 

I can only conclude that Monte is aware that Michael sort of saved him from going up and  out this week, so he doesn't want to take the shot himself, but wants an army of people to do it for him.

I think Monte is VERY aware that if Michael goes on Monte's HOH, Terrence, Alyssa, Britt and maybe even Turner won't hesitate to throw Monte on the block the following week. Not because they are upset, but because Monte would then be nearly unbeatable at F2. Monte doesn't want to be vulnerable like Turner is this coming week, so he wants to set everyone on the Michael target and throw the HOH.

And just to note... Taylor IS on the block and needs Michael's and Brittany's votes to stay. Last thing she needs is these people running to Michael saying Taylor wants him out!!

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

I think Monte is VERY aware that if Michael goes on Monte's HOH, Terrence, Alyssa, Britt and maybe even Turner won't hesitate to throw Monte on the block the following week. Not because they are upset, but because Monte would then be nearly unbeatable at F2. Monte doesn't want to be vulnerable like Turner is this coming week, so he wants to set everyone on the Michael target and throw the HOH.

And just to note... Taylor IS on the block and needs Michael's and Brittany's votes to stay. Last thing she needs is these people running to Michael saying Taylor wants him out!!

Monte needs to go hard for HOH until and after Michael, Brittany and Taylor are all out.  If he's the last one standing of the LOs playing, then sure, throw it to Terrance or Alyssa.  He knows they will both go after Michael, with Brittany as their backup evictee, should the shot at Michael miss.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

"Kyle – I can’t wait to tell people that I kissed you. "

Does he not know that he's being filmed?

I feel like this is the first time out of his mom's basement. This guy definitely missed the day they were passing out brains.

And has he given any reasons for liking Alyssa beyond how hot and pretty she is?  He acts like all she is is an object to him. It's nauseating to watch.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Monte needs to go hard for HOH until and after Michael, Brittany and Taylor are all out.  If he's the last one standing of the LOs playing, then sure, throw it to Terrance or Alyssa.  He knows they will both go after Michael, with Brittany as their backup evictee, should the shot at Michael miss.

The reason I think Monte particularly wants Taylor to take Michael out is that if Michael wins veto, Monte probably isn't her back up option. Monte doesn't really trust Terrance or Alyssa to NOT put him up should  Michael win veto.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Sketcher said:

The reason I think Monte particularly wants Taylor to take Michael out is that if Michael wins veto, Monte probably isn't her back up option. Monte doesn't really trust Terrance or Alyssa to NOT put him up should  Michael win veto.

Well, I'm still not convinced that you don't just outright put Michael up this week if you're Terrance or Alyssa.  I know the BD option still exists, especially on the slim chance Michael isn't chosen to play in the veto, but I'm not sure, if he isn't HOH, that you don't just take the direct shot instead.  Put him on the block with Brittany to begin with and send Brittany out if Michael does win veto - don't give Michael the chance to do what he did this week and save them both.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, I'm still not convinced that you don't just outright put Michael up this week if you're Terrance or Alyssa.  I know the BD option still exists, especially on the slim chance Michael isn't chosen to play in the veto, but I'm not sure, if he isn't HOH, that you don't just take the direct shot instead.  Put him on the block with Brittany to begin with and send Brittany out if Michael does win veto - don't give Michael the chance to do what he did this week and save them both.

While Brittany would be the obvious choice, Terrence, with his "big move' mentality might decide to put up Monte in Michael's place, if Michael wins Veto. Monte has said he doesn't trust Terrence to not do something crazy.  Alyssa is also an unknown, especially if Terrence is influencing her... at least in Monte's mind. 

6 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

While Brittany would be the obvious choice, Terrence, with his "big move' mentality might decide to put up Monte in Michael's place, if Michael wins Veto. Monte has said he doesn't trust Terrence to not do something crazy.  Alyssa is also an unknown, especially if Terrence is influencing her... at least in Monte's mind. 

Nah, I can see that too.  And Alyssa is being worked by Michael/Brittany, so I can understand why Monte would be worried.  I do think Turner would influence Terrance against putting Monte on the block, but if you're in another situation next week like this one where Michael wins the POV and saves Brittany because they're not both on the block, then I don't see any way Monte isn't up on the block next to Taylor.  You can't trust that a pawn wouldn't get sent home in that scenario.

Before the Cookout 2.0 reveal Monte wanted to throw HOH and have Taylor nominate Kyle if she survived the block (this was after noms) so at least he is consistent. 

The other thing is Michael has been much more loyal to Taylor than Brittany has.

Edited by choclatechip45
11 hours ago, blixie said:

And Britney told Turner they told him the optics/logic of that was problematic and he didn't care and repeated his Cookout 2.0 line. Is that true, I still think it's bad they didn't blow him up immediately and let this play out to their advantage game wise, but the recaps here for sure didn't make it seem like they pushed back at all and that Michael actually encouraged him. I might have to rewind that somewhere.

I think I may have found the source for this? I flashed back to the time on the tweet (August 5th, 12:00 pm BBT, C1 and C2) and found it - it was during Michael's HoH during his one-on-ones with everyone that morning before he made noms.

https://twitter.com/bb_updates/status/1555629865491042304

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think I may have found the source for this? I flashed back to the time on the tweet (August 5th, 12:00 pm BBT) and found it - it was during Michael's HoH during his one-on-ones with everyone that morning before he made noms.

https://twitter.com/bb_updates/status/1555629865491042304

Yikes.  On review, that really does NOT reflect well on Michael and makes this move look even worse.  I really need him out next week.  How do we manifest this?

And, no, I don't count whatever was manifested this week to get Kyle out to be true BB fandom prayer circle work.  That was some jacked up shit that Michael pulled out of his ass.

Honestly, this whole flashback conversation is interesting to listen to after the fact. Kyle keeps dancing around his theory - unifying cause, am I over thinking?, don't you see how they keep walking into rooms together/right after each other? And Michael is not exactly encouraging him but validating him and doing his own dancing - yes, you need to think about these things, I mean I don't see it but I could be wrong, it always pays to think about things.

That's some shady shit.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Honestly, this whole flashback conversation is interesting to listen to after the fact. Kyle keeps dancing around his theory - unifying cause, am I over thinking?, don't you see how they keep walking into rooms together/right after each other? And Michael is not exactly encouraging him but validating him and doing his own dancing - yes, you need to think about these things, I mean I don't see it but I could be wrong, it always pays to think about things.

That's some shady shit.

Likely more gameplay from Michael.  He didn’t want to alienate Kyle, so he hemmed and hawed.   

Michael has been my favourite for a while, but the calculation both when Kyle brought it up and when Michael finally spilled it… I can kind of admire his game/comp play but no longer like him as a person. 

Michael and Brittany holding steady in the rankings.  Kyle, Turner and Joseph rising.  

5F3F4D09-0AF3-4115-8A79-F6A8FAEB50EA.jpeg

• Love 1
3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

The other thing is Michael has been much more loyal to Taylor than Brittany has.

He's been more loyal to her than Monte as well.

Its sucks because Michael sucks, but if he goes, Taylor is in a much worse position. And since the only person I truly want to see at the end is Taylor, I don't really want to root for Michael going. But at the same time, Michael sucks and I want him gone lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I think that Monte is really trying to get it to sink in to Taylor

Yes he is but that's good for Monty not Taylor, again she is not better off with anyone else in the house, and Michael and Britney are the only people left who didn't actively participate in the Bullying of Taylor. And while she has imperfect information re: that they don't have her back entirely, she certainly realizes it's a game and that's how it goes, but as far as what has played out she knows they have never targeted her and have actively worked to protect her, like literally, just this week. It makes perfect game sense for her to stick with them. Right now they are the most stable and largest alliance in the house, it would be fuck ass stupid to turn on it now for the likes of the After Party, three quarters of whom still to this very day hate her ass and think she is the biggest threat.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He's been more loyal to her than Monte as well.

Its sucks because Michael sucks, but if he goes, Taylor is in a much worse position. And since the only person I truly want to see at the end is Taylor, I don't really want to root for Michael going. But at that same time, Michael sucks and I want him gone lol.

Yup. I want Taylor to win as well so I don't want her to go after Michael since he is probably the most loyal person to her in the game. Plus I do like the friendship that has formed between the two of them like Michael asking Hayden to include Brittany and Taylor on their wedding guest list.

The more I think about it the move Michael did is classic Dr. Will sit on information and whip it out when it will work best for you. It's just icky because it has to do with race. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is hilarious. Turner's head snap, Michael's giggle, Monte's laugh, Terrance sitting there like the humorless dick he is.

Kyle, somewhere else, probably: "You can do that in ten seconds?!"

• LOL 6
21 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yup. I want Taylor to win as well so I don't want her to go after Michael since he is probably the most loyal person to her in the game.

But she no chance of winning or getting to the Final 2 - without getting Michael out. In as far as loyalty?  He was ready to cut Taylor lose after her disastrous HOH and have a Final 4 with him, Brittany, Kyle, Alyssa.

• Love 1

He was ready to cut

And yet he DID NOT CUT HER. You want to hold the game shit people talk against them when this game is 95% talking shit all day long? It would be stupid not to discuss all your options if he was ready he would done it. He has continued not to do it. Did he say he wants to throw soup in her face, did he laugh when the person who did said it? Cause look at Monty for that. 

There is literally no reason for him to get rid of Taylor, he is not a dumbass who thinks she's a threat to him, and she is a solid loyal number for him, so he can tell 100 people he's ready to cut her loose and it'll be hot garbage every time.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

But she no chance of winning or getting to the Final 2 - without getting Michael out. In as far as loyalty?  He was ready to cut Taylor lose after her disastrous HOH and have a Final 4 with him, Brittany, Kyle, Alyssa.

I don't take the idea of the final 4 with Kyle and Alyssa seriously right now especially with Kyle no longer in the game as of tonight. He also wanted Terrance in his final 3 at one. At this point Michael needs Taylor in his end game plans maybe more than she does. Let's not forget when Taylor/Brittany were nominated, Brittany was throwing Taylor under the bus to everyone and wanted to ditch her to align with Alyssa and Michael was basically like hold the breaks. 

I find it hard to believe if Michael wins HOH  will use his HOH to get rid of Taylor over Terrance, Alyssa, Turner and Monte all 4 who have wanted him out. 

1 minute ago, blixie said:

And yet he DID NOT CUT HER. You want to hold the game shit people talk against them when this game is 95% talking shit all day long? It would be stupid not to discuss all your options if he was ready he would done it. He has continued not to do it. Did he say he wants to throw soup in her face, did he laugh when the person who did said it? Cause look at Monty for that. 

There is literally no reason for him to get rid of Taylor, he is not a dumbass who thinks she's a threat to him, and she is a solid loyal number for him, so he can tell 100 people he's ready to cut her loose and it'll be hot garbage every time.

Seriously. He even tried to talk Brittany off the ledge when she was ready to ditch Taylor last Friday. Taylor obviously feels closer to Brittany and Michael 

The only time I see Michael cutting Taylor as HOH is in the final 3 and even that is fully dependent on him be there with Brittany. There is a lot of game left for that to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

You play.  To win.  The game.

In polite society, what Michael and Brittany did was reprehensible.  In BB, it was just the smart move.

I hate Taylor's position, but at least she is still there.  Even if she somehow realizes Brittany has gotsta go so she would have a chance at a ride or die with Michael, would Michael go along, knowing that a vote for Taylor would be an easy play for jurors to demonstrate they are hip to cultural pressures. 

Turner's coming out of this smelling like a rose.  What was an HoH fraught with land mines became a huge gift.  He is virtually untouchable next week.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Turner's coming out of this smelling like a rose.  What was an HoH fraught with land mines became a huge gift.  He is virtually untouchable next week.

Except Michael admitted to Brittany that he'd throw Turner OTB in a hot minute. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't take the idea of the final 4 with Kyle and Alyssa seriously right now especially with Kyle no longer in the game as of tonight. He also wanted Terrance in his final 3 at one. At this point Michael needs Taylor in his end game plans maybe more than she does. Let's not forget when Taylor/Brittany were nominated, Brittany was throwing Taylor under the bus to everyone and wanted to ditch her to align with Alyssa and Michael was basically like hold the breaks. 

I find it hard to believe if Michael wins HOH  will use his HOH to get rid of Taylor over Terrance, Alyssa, Turner and Monte all 4 who have wanted him out. 

Michael is not in to give Taylor the $750k.  The furthest she can get with her blind loyalty to M/B - who rarely even talk game with her - is 3rd place.  The worse spot.

I think Turner might be good for one week, but this HOH was a mess for him. 

Just now, twilightzone said:

Michael is not in to give Taylor the $750k.  The furthest she can get with her blind loyalty to M/B - who rarely even talk game with her - is 3rd place.  The worse spot.

They talk game with her plenty more than anyone else in the house. Taylor goes up on the block and probably goes home during a Terrance, Alyssa or another Turner HOH. 

She doesn't go up during a Michael HOH. Michael isn't going to give anyone 750k. He's playing for himself and his own self interest. Right now it is in best interest for Taylor to be in the game over Terrance, Alyssa, Turner and Monte. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think Turner might be good for one week, but this HOH was a mess for him. 

They talk game with her plenty more than anyone else in the house. Taylor goes up on the block and probably goes home during a Terrance, Alyssa or another Turner HOH. 

She doesn't go up during a Michael HOH. Michael isn't going to give anyone 750k. He's playing for himself and his own self interest. Right now it is in best interest for Taylor to be in the game over Terrance, Alyssa, Turner and Monte. 

You said you want Taylor to win - what is her strategy to get there?

3 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

You said you want Taylor to win - what is her strategy to get there?

Taylor has a very tough path to win. Ideally, Terrance probably goes next since he seems to want her out the most. Then Turner. Michael somehow gets evicted at final 5. 

She probably has a much better chance with a final 4 of Monte, Alyssa, and Brittany. The only issue becomes does Monte take a shot at her? I don't think he trusts Brittany or Alyssa. If she can get to the final 3 with Monte and Brittany she probably goes to the final 2 with Brittany and wins, but she will need to win HOH or veto at final 4 which is always risky. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think Kyle actually thinks that but I joked earlier this week that maybe he did and that's why he dropped the "As a straight, white male" on Michael - I might not have made it clear that it was a joke at the time. I remember a lot of fast and furious posting that day.

When Kyle made this remark I remember thinking it came across as more like a half-joke; maybe partly because if Kyle did intend it as a joke then his delivery sucks - well, that plus neither he nor Michael laughed (at all) - but also because Kyle’s tone seemed maybe a little Red Pill-ish….

11 hours ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

Alyssa & Kyle snuggling. Talking about life after the show. Kyle says he probably won’t have to work for a while. “I’m pretty frugal…”

Alyssa: “what does frugal mean?”

kyle: “it means you don’t spend a lot of money.”

alyssa: “oh. I’m the opposite.”

Sounds a little like both Alyssa AND Kyle may have dodged a bullet here.

11 hours ago, dizzyd said:

So Terrance is still Hail Mary campaigning to keep Kyle. He doesn’t have the numbers but he’s not giving up and going all out for his boy. 

Optics-wise this looks shitty for Terrance, but strategy-wise it’s completely understandable.

10 hours ago, Maverick said:

IT'S PEOPLE!!!

According to multiple sources at present, you ain’t wrong.  😉

Well, in thinking about who I most NOT want to get what they want this week, I'm rooting for a Taylor HOH so that Terrence can be the target and sulk all week without his boy Kyle.  So most likely Terrence wins HOH because the BB Gods hate me.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

her blind loyalty to M/B

It's not blind it's informed and backed up by the behavior of her alliance. I don't believe Taylor can beat anyone, except Alyssa and Terrance, and Brittany but there is no path to F2/F3 with A/T, as they have disparaged her and have never ever worked with her and still plan to target her alliance and thus her.  Her best bet and only chance really, is absolutely to go to F3 with M/B and between her and Brittany behaving in rational self interest, win a crapshoot and boot Michael. I do not think much of Brittany's game play but she is not stupid enough to win F3 HoH and take Michael with her over Taylor.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Well, in thinking about who I most NOT want to get what they want this week, I'm rooting for a Taylor HOH so that Terrence can be the target and sulk all week without his boy Kyle.  So most likely Terrence wins HOH because the BB Gods hate me.    

Terrance is by far my least favorite person to watch in the house. He's just so humorless and dour. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Except Michael admitted to Brittany that he'd throw Turner OTB in a hot minute. 

And good! 

I hope Taylor wins HOH because I want her to get it at least 1 more time. Michael winning is fine because Taylor is safe plus he might go after Turner, which is just funny to me. Brittany would be OK since she is unlikely to nom Taylor and she’s a hot mess of insanity so it could be fun. Taylor is safe if Monte wins and it could be fun to watch Monte target Michael but again if Michael goes Taylor is in trouble so Monte winning isn’t ideal. And I need the BB Gods to ensure Terrance and Alyssa don’t win.

HOH is most likely Zingbot which means a mental comp probably. I’ll be shocked if Michael doesn’t win tbh.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

He's just so humorless and dour. 

And he's convinced he's GREAT at this game. I mean he has made it this far because of how bad he is at the game, which if it was strategic plot would be masterful, but has been entirely luck and chaos. There is always someone like Terrance who never seems worth going after and then it's finally 4 and there they are (LIZ). This year we have two: Terrance and Alyssa.

I definitely think a Britney HoH could be chaotic fun, please pop Turner and Terrance up there, with a Monty BD plan. If he wins veto I don't see him using it to save either, but even so replace one with Alyssa and target the one who stays up.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, Nashville said:

if Kyle did intend it as a joke then his delivery sucks

His delivery sucks in every possible way. 

28 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Terrance is by far my least favorite person to watch in the house. He's just so humorless and dour. 

Preach! and yet sometimes he speaks as if his every word carries enormous weight. Ugh. 

• LOL 6
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

actually feel the frustration Monte voices as he speaks about CONSTANTLY having to maintain a heightened level of awareness of how race will play into virtually every facet of him just going about the business of living his life, every single day, and (b) personally recognize how they DON’T have to deal with this same sort of constant pervasive stress - then, maybe, they just might be at least a little more receptive to honest discussions about systemic racism in this country.

Yes honest discussions about systemic racism in this country is very productive but why is race even considered in an alliance, nomination, or eviction process? If the show has a history of racism then the show should be canceled. The current show is not the place to correct past wrongs that happened either on this show or historically in the outside world. BB is a "mind" game played in the present with alliances that should be based on goals that are not racial, the show is not a political hearing.

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Alyssa – I thought you were going to say this girl… I .. I thought you were going to make a dirty joke. Kyle – what? Alyssa – Like I was “in” this girl. Kyle – oh my gosh! No, please don’t. That is too much! I probably would never joke ..but maybe I will now. 

Every time I think Kyle can’t get grosser or weirder, he removes a couple more blocks from his Jenga brain. And he insisted the BB therapist would be in the audience throwing tomatoes at him? You deserve some kind of BB Purple Heart for not only listening to, but transcribing this nonsense.

10 hours ago, keke23 said:

And has he given any reasons for liking Alyssa beyond how hot and pretty she is?  He acts like all she is is an object to him. It's nauseating to watch.

Well, to be fair, I don’t think anyone’s going to be attracted to Alyssa for her intelligence

3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Michael and Brittany holding steady in the rankings.  Kyle, Turner and Joseph rising.  

So, apparently, a bunch of people watched last nights episode and thought either “poor mistreated Kyle” or “racism good!” Sounds about right.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

So, apparently, a bunch of people watched last nights episode and thought either “poor mistreated Kyle” or “racism good!” Sounds about right.

Facebook was a horror show (I mean, Facebook is always a horror show), all of the episode threads on r/BigBrother were locked not long after the episode ended, and discussions I saw scattered elsewhere were of the "But he didn't say the n word so it's not racist!" variety. Grace is always given to those that need it least.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

Yes honest discussions about systemic racism in this country is very productive but why is race even considered in an alliance, nomination, or eviction process?

I think that's the point, though.  There's no escape from having to be mindful of it all the time, even in a dumb summer game.  Even with people you think are with you.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

By the way, guess what kind of ad I had show up in the BB thread listing? Kittens! Little kitten figurines being held in someone's hand. There was a dog one and a couple of bunnies, too.

Now why would I see those kinds of ads?

• LOL 2
20 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

By the way, guess what kind of ad I had show up in the BB thread listing? Kittens! Little kitten figurines being held in someone's hand. There was a dog one and a couple of bunnies, too.

Now why would I see those kinds of ads?

I don’t know, I was about to say all I’m getting are ads for Ashley furniture and shoes for wide feet. (??) But then I scrolled to the top and there they are! Tiny puppies and kittens! I guess that’s the site’s version of “be right back” animals. 

• LOL 1