Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Thalia said:

LOL.  when you said you had a "top" I pictured a really, cool t-shirt.  Maybe one with bunnies.  

NOT bunnies!  Duckies!  DUCKIES!  ALWAYS DUCKIES!!!

(Now I’m really glad I posted the picture, because god only knows what other interpretations folks may have been coming up with….)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

That means that pairs would only last one week, though, because it'll be uneven the next week. So it's Bestie Fest(ie) this week only?

Calla, I noticed you used the phrase "bestie with Grodner" in an earlier post. YOU ARE GOING IN THE HOUSE, AREN'T YOU ?????

🤣

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Slider said:

But then how do they pair up when they aren't HOH?  There would eventually be unpaired people, or they would have to do the golden key crap again.  I don't see that happening.  If they really are doing pairs, then Taylor's still leaving.  

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

That means that pairs would only last one week, though, because it'll be uneven the next week. So it's Bestie Fest(ie) this week only?

Yea, I'm assuming this new 'besties' pairs twist will be the twist for next week like Backstage was the twist for this week.

So, if they don't evict anyone tonight because Paloma is gone, then there will be 15 people so minus the HOH 14 which gives 7 pairs. And then if they still do evict someone there's 14 and I guess the HOH will be part of a pair as well. Or hell maybe not everyone will be pairs. We still don't even know the full nature of the Backstage twist so!

• Love 3

Julie is off her rocker. Reading her interview it’s like what the what? She’s in denial about the show, the live feeds, Paloma & Les Moonves. She can claim whatever peace, love & joy as her closing but she lives in denialville.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, as a former Rainbow Girl whose favorite station is Hope, I'm just gonna throw out one of my favorite lines from the initiation ceremony here...

Hope ALWAYS awaits you!

Never thought I’d see a mention of Rainbow in a Big Brother forum! Former Rainbow/Jobie here ☺️

• Love 1

Well that was a lot to unpack. The funniest part was my sister was watching the show, and her son came in while they were mourning the loss of Paloma, and asked what was happening. My sister told him that someone left the house. “Did she die?” No, no, she just left. I mean, that was Jessie levels of mourning. It’s been a WEEK!

So another first week twist down the drain (the first sign that the season has officially begun), nothing changing at ALL this week unless Taylor wins HOH (I have no clue who was left in the running), and apparently the “besties” twist starts next week.

All in all, a complete clusterfuck of a first week. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

My husband never watches this show with me, because he has too much sense, but tonight he saw the whole thing. “Don’t they vet these people??” he asked. I explained: sort of, not really, drama rules, etc. “But they’ve only been there a few days. How could anyone spiral that fast?” She didn’t, she’s been like this from the start, clearly she has issues.

“But how could they not see that? That seems so irresponsible. Don’t they vet these people?”

No. No, I don’t think they do, actually. 😥

• Love 8
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Thalia said:

forty minutes out and still kittens and pups on the feeds.  I miss the old days when they turned them on at the end of the east coast showing.  

This has to be at last in part because they ran over on the HOH comp and are being stubborn in not showing the rest of it on purpose. At least that's my theory.

I, too, have to relish another big first week BB twist bellyflopping HARD on the landing. Paloma's mental health issues aside, that's just the perfect ending to this tedious yet exhausting week. 

Taylor for HOH!!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

The victim noises I'm making right now over not having the feeds back up yet - did they have to medivac Jasmine out of the backyard? Is the helicopter refusing to land because they, too, are watching the live feeds and dislike her as much as I do? Did Julie break into the house to steal the teabags that God was using to speak to Paloma? So many questions!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

HamsterWatch says Jasmine is okay. So she might have just rolled it. Watching the replay, it looked like it was just rolled. So they had to delay the start, though, I'm sure, to get that clear. So hopefully we get the feeds soon.

• Useful 3
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

HamsterWatch says Jasmine is okay. So she might have just rolled it.

Often imitated, never duplicated. The original Twisted Ankle Queen still reigns supreme.
uXEwLzs.jpg

• LOL 21
8 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm just noticing that Raven looks like she could be Wanda Maximoff's even sadder and more dangerous cousin or something. Lol

Now I want Raven to start talking with a badly faked Eastern European accent. It's a rare side effect of late stage Raven's Disease, you know.

• LOL 2

Jasmine wants Taylor out. Poochie and Alyssa are in the race car room talking about talking to Jasmine about putting up Brittany and someone so they can backdoor Taylor.

Of course Taylor, in a group, is all yay Jasmine! This week is gonna be loooong.

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It's possible that it was physical for Part 1 and then mental for Part 2. 

It sounds like a memory thing to do with colour? And there was some chatter about pies.

@Wandering Snark nailed it, I think, in the episode thread, noting that the first part of the HoH was almost certainly what Taylor was going to have to compete in against either Paloma or Alyssa and was just re-used as a "Part 1" of the HOH. So Taylor almost assuredly was going to win that anyway, so if it was Paloma she was up against, Paloma would have gone home anyways. That's something. 

HN were chosen by last weeks's HNs.

Monte chose Poochie.
Joseph chose Nicole. (She had already said she would do it.)
Michael chose Terrance.
Kyle chose Daniel.

In other news, Jasmine has laid on the accent super fucking thick now. I know I said it was going to be a loooong week but now it's gonna be a suuuuper loooong week. I usually like to stick around to see what music the HoH gets but Jasmine is my BEC so I hope whatever album she chose, she gets the non-deluxe version without bonus tracks and that the headphones pick up a distinct crackling noise.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's possible that it was physical for Part 1 and then mental for Part 2.

Unlikely. Unless Jasmine got handicap points in both halves. I think they floated her through on a river of Tears for Paloma.

I was hoping Michael would win it. Revenge of the limp pool noodle!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours later, and Jasmine is still talking about her injury. “Y’all were carrying me like I was a marshmallow!… I bet my sisters were so upset!” She’s reclining on the bathroom bench, surrounded by her male acolytes. So, in other words, the new Paloma.

Alyssa, who is standing nearby, suddenly starts twerking. Jasmine’s male attention is diverted. Point goes to Alyssa.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Pooch practices his dance moves, using the reflective back door as a mirror. His sidekick Turner watches approvingly.  He thinks this would be a dope TikTok dance. Pooch tries to engage Monte in dance talk, asking if he has any favorite moves. Monte is not interested and walks away. 

Meanwhile, Indy enters the bathroom saying she had to get out of there because Pooch is making a podcast. She finds it very annoying. Everyone else is just confused.

Jasmine starts talking about her injury again, because because. With some musing about her HoH room tossed in for variety. But it’s all about Jasmine. It really is going to be a long week.

Turner teaches everyone how to smoke pot like a meth head. Basically, it involves heating two knives on the stove until they turn orange, then wrapping a Gatorade (gaiter?) around your neck, putting a bit of pot between the hot knives and bringing it to your nose.

Everyone looks like they’re unsure whether to be impressed or appalled. Except for Twerking Alyssa. She’s down for it.

• LOL 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine starts talking about her injury again, because because. With some musing about her HoH room tossed in for variety. But it’s all about Jasmine. It really is going to be a long week.

Raven 2.0?  What will happen to reignite everyone's sympathy once this disaster starts to fade?

Edited by llongori
spelling

Who wants to see Jasmine’s HoH room?? Me either! But let’s go!

Monte carries Jasmine up the stairs on his back. Terrence, her crutch valet, follows. There are pictures! And a boring letter! Which everyone pretends to care about even though they’d rather be in bed! 

She explains that most of her requested stuff will be late because everything was closed. But apparently someone hit up a nearby hotel vending machine for Doritos and twizzlers. And stole a box of Special K from their kid.

Her music is Lemonade.

• Sad 1
33 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Turner teaches everyone how to smoke pot like a meth head. Basically, it involves heating two knives on the stove until they turn orange, then wrapping a Gatorade (gaiter?) around your neck, putting a bit of pot between the hot knives and bringing it to your nose.

Of all the HGs to know a (weird?) way of hot knifing, of course it would be The Turner Formerly Known as Matt. Like, that's what you do when you're sad and fifteen and no one taught you how to make a pop bottle bong. And he looks like he never left that sad, fifteen year old state so it tracks.

• LOL 10
38 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Everyone looks like they’re unsure whether to be impressed or appalled. Except for Twerking Alyssa. She’s down for it.

That just sounds really, really stupid.  Oy!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

@Wandering Snark nailed it, I think, in the episode thread, noting that the first part of the HoH was almost certainly what Taylor was going to have to compete in against either Paloma or Alyssa and was just re-used as a "Part 1" of the HOH. So Taylor almost assuredly was going to win that anyway, so if it was Paloma she was up against, Paloma would have gone home anyways. That's something. 

That makes sense because wasn't Terrence up against Brittany?

ETA: No, it was Jasmine vs Terrence.

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What the fuck.

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1547838802999123968

ETA: Must've been a foot race.

Maybe it was a non-race where Jasmine had her leg on a scooter.and inched her way to the finish line, while everyone stood at the starting line.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Well, look who's up on Cameras 1 and 2? Jasmine, Pooch and Ameerah. Actually they haven't been to bed yet. Jasmine's in the HOH bed; Pooch is sitting on the corner of the bed and Ameerah is blanketed on the sofa. The conversation is about who the noms should be.

Jasmine mentions it's 6:00 am and she needs to get some sleep. Pooch keeps on talking, saying oh there won't be anything today so you have the whole day to sleep.

Ugh Pooch blatherine on assuming Jasmine's HOH is his own HOH. He counts on his fingers who he feels sure won't put Jasmine on the block the following week. 

I think Brittany's going up. Pooch is saying she has no one she can rely on. Probably Taylor will be the only one. Earlier they were wondering when noms are. Jasmine was thinking it was later today but Pooch says it could be tomorrow morning with POV later in the day. Or it could be on Sunday

(edited)

Jasmine says, but if there's two women on the block that's three (meaning Paloma who went home, then Taylor/Brittany on the block.)

Pooch counting on his fingers is funny because he gets the numbers wrong. Names some names, that's seven, adds two more names, that's ten. Jasmine said she needs to talk with everybody. Pooch adds Kyle to a small allied group, Jasmine says, "Why Kyle?" But Pooch is listing the names he's good with, no, names we're good with. If Jasmine had a spine she'd put Pooch up for keeping her from sleeping, but I'd be so lucky. They're all so afraid of getting someone mad they have to find the person or people who don't matter even if they are mad.

Pooch really wants Brittany up because he says she said she would put Pooch up. Now he is finally leaving.

Jasmine says she's going to lose her shit if she has anymore conversations like that. Ameerah says you have to put him on the block. She does not trust Pooch. Ameerah will talk to Kyle and Nicole about Pooch.  She wants Pooch to go home. So it seems like it's Pooch and someone else. Jasmine's foot is all bandaged up. Ameerah brings the crutches over to her.

Something small, dark and fuzzy slides across the bed - my first thought - is that a mouse? No, it's something with either her earphones or the microphone. Jasmine says the crutches hurt. I believe her - I had a sprained ankle 20 years ago and my butt muscles cramped up so painfully, I ended up using just one crutch.

Ameerah says I don't think you can put Brittany up. She's in the girls' alliance. She is a vote for them, supposedly.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

It's going to be tough for Jasmine to manage on the stairs. 

Ameerah said if it was her, she would put up Pooch and Taylor and tell them both they are pawns. Then they would be chill. Then Jasmine would just backdoor someone if one of them won veto.

Ameerah's leaving Jasmine now.

Monte should be getting up soon - he's an early riser.

• Love 1

Jasmine as HOH? On crutches?  The HOHitis is going to be out of control this week! Hopefully she's in agreement with Ameerah on Poochie.  I want to stop having to type the name Poochie.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Cameras 1 and 2 are on Jasmine in HOH, lights still on. Cameras 3 and 4 show, I think, the other girls' bedroom except I think there's at least one guy in there. Second from the right end could be Joseph. The bed next to him on the right - it looks like there's a giant white puppy lying on its side, but more likely it's someone buried under the covers. The bed to possibly Joseph's left looks empty. Maybe it's the bed formerly known as Paloma's and it's being held as a sacred shrine that no one can touch. The covers must remain pulled down and tousled just as they are, and the two pillows lying helter skelter, as if someone got up in a hurry. Soon we will see plastic wrapped bundles of flowers heaped over the bed. And a few candles and a teddy bear. 

Someone's in the last bed under the mirror - strategic thinking on someone's part as the camera on that side of the room can't pick up the bed. I can't tell who's in it, maybe Michael or Turner.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2

The giant white puppy wriggled so now the shape is more like a fish with a long tail wrapped along its side. Speaking of plastic, I see something long, transparent and plastic draped between possibly Joseph's bed and the shrine bed. (Looks like a dry cleaner bag.)

Terrance snores and keeps everyone awake, so I’m guessing he’s the guys’ first choice to go (at least the ones who sleep in the same room).

Indy would be very happy with a Pooch nom. She has no patience for his antics.

39 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

it looks like there's a giant white puppy lying on its side, 

Kyle?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Someone is up from the Have Not room, groping their way through the darkened upper hallway and down the stairs. (Why can't they have movement sensors that turn on the lights? Seems negligent to have the stairs unlit.) Whammo! Lights turn on for the exercise room and the bathroom. It's Daniel! Sorry, your bed head looks like you are wearing a white translucent shower cap but it's just your white section gleaming from the overhead lights. Back through the darkened house, just little bits of colored neon to guide his way, and into the HN hallway, decorated by children's finger painting of flowers on one wall and hanging towels on the other. Now into the HN room. Looks like Daniel has the slide. Nicole is on the small yellow inflatable. Someone is on the butterfly AND the watermelon. I think it's Turner as the hoodie as up. Whoever is against the opposite wall is in luck because the cameras on both sides do not pick him up. 

Only Daniel's feet are on the slide. The rest of him is on the upside pink soap dish inflatable.

Cameras 1 and 2 have switched from HOH to the boys' room. I think Kyle is in the middled bed and Monte to the right. In the bed to the left someone has his arm up and over his face so we have a nice view of an elbow. Back to HOH room with Jasmine limping across the room back to bed, sunglasses on. She could turn the lights off but she probably wouldn't be able to see her way back to the bed. There's the box of Special K on her bed. She looks uncomfortable.

(edited)

As for last night’s comp: I don’t know what it was, but paint was involved. Taylor had streaks of different colored paint all over her arms and hair— from hugging people, she said. (People who were probably doing their best to wriggle away because, yuk, Taylor cooties.) Princess Jasmine said something about liking hers and hoping it stays up for awhile, which made me think it was something like… finger painting? That would be toddler-appropriate, at least.

ETA: Or maybe it wasn’t even the comp. Maybe they were given an activity to keep them calm while they processed their grief. “Draw me a picture of how you’re feeling, Pooch. Is the angel Paloma? Oh, that’s sweet.” Etc.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 6

We can see Monte - wait - that's Terrence! Is he borrowing Monte's white, yellow and brown hoodie or does he just have one of his own. He walks stiffly along, back through the darkened rooms, no, the kitchen light turns on after he passes through it! The living room, too! And the upper hallway is lit, too. Because it's almost 9:00 AM in the BB house!