Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E06: You Can't Hide on Survivor/S42.07: The Devil You Do or the Devil You Don't LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

There are only 6 people voting. 7 votes with MaryAnne’s extra vote.  J/L/M/M.  That’s 4 votes.  I don’t get the scramble as long as MaryAnne thinks she’s in danger and sticks with Orange-classic. 

Just now, DEL901 said:

There are only 6 people voting. 7 votes with MaryAnne’s extra vote.  J/L/M/M.  That’s 4 votes.  I don’t get the scramble as long as MaryAnne thinks she’s in danger and sticks with Orange-classic. 

No everyone's voting but they can only vote for the five who lost immunity.

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

No everyone's voting but they can only vote for the five who lost immunity.

And if Taku stick together, they control the vote.  Tori is safe.  That leaves Hai and Lydia.  

Just now, iMonrey said:

I predict there will be scrambling chaos. It's pretty early for tribal.

Maybe a re-vote if there is a tie?  Or someone plays an advantage, which also eats up seconds.

MaryAnne is actually making sense.  But she better shut up.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

6’4” I think he said, 250 lbs.  Tall but hardly gigantic.  

I’m 5’1”, and also some pounds.  I would crane my neck standing next to Jonathan.

Hey, I have an idea, I need to go find Jonathan and see what it’s like.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, vb68 said:

So Omar thinks 30 is old. Sigh.

I practically disowned my niece when she said she was working on a project in school on older music.  Her definition of older music?  Anything released in my decade, the 90s.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Waiting for Maryanne to bring up the bunnies . . .

If she did she might actually create some paranoia.  Maybe Mike or Drea will think they missed something with the idol clue.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

I’m 5’1”, and also some pounds.  I would crane my neck standing next to Jonathan.

Hey, I have an idea, I need to go find Jonathan and see what it’s like.

I would be happy to join you as an independent observer. 

• Love 1

I'm still confused why Lydia.  Also wondering if those who put votes on Jonathan/MaryAnne/Lindsey knew about the Lydia vote. 

But Jonathan lives for another episode!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

I liked Lydia and am sorry to see her go but at least Jonathon is save

I like pretty much everyone except Tori, so I'd have felt crummy no matter who left.

• Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm still confused why Lydia.  Also wondering if those who put votes on Jonathan/MaryAnne/Lindsey knew about the Lydia vote. 

I'm guessing no or they were hoping the votes went the other way. So probably Lydia, Hai, and maybe Chanelle. Best I can think regarding Omar going for Lydia is that he wants to work with Hai and he only had so many options, since he was trying to save both Mary Ann and Jonathan.

• Love 1

Brilliant getting them to split the vote between Jonathan and MaryAnne and then taking out Lydia.  Jonathan sold it that he was voting for MA.  

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Woah, Hai voted for Lydia. How did Omar convince him of that?

Omar is craftier than we thought!

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Listen, I root for the woman 99% of the time, but when you throw a Joe, a Malcolm, or a Jonathan in the game, that gets tossed out the window and I’m willing to travel to Fiji myself and hand Jonathan an idol weekly, if need be.  I want to see one of those type of guys win once.

Yes, I’m shallow.  I am not ashamed.

Gurl I feel you.  Jonathan is miles above Joe and Malcolm.  What a hunk of a man.

• Love 9