Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E06: You Can't Hide on Survivor/S42.07: The Devil You Do or the Devil You Don't LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

This is your LIVE CHAT topic.

Episode 6:

Castaways drop their buffs and rearrange tribes before an intense immunity challenge. Also, one castaway is taken to another island and has the power to change the game.

Episode 7:

The castaways deal with the effects of the isolated survivor's choice.

original airdate 4/13/22

This is one topic because they are airing both episodes back-to-back on the same day.

Wow, we get a 'previously on' Survivor to start the episode.  Though it's all about the advantages and idols in the game so far.

I didn't realize how scripted Drea sounded when saying her phrase.

And now we get some TC aftermath at Vati.  Mike isn't happy about Chanelle writing his name down.  Her logic to his face is that she thought they were working together (him and Daniel).  Really?

Mike will take a bullet for Hai and Lydia.  Chanelle he doesn't trust.  

And now Ika, where Tori is following Rocksroy around to try and get details about his summit journey.  Tori's confused why Rocksroy won't share info with her.  Again, really?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Mike will take a bullet for Hai and Lydia.  Chanelle he doesn't trust.  

And now Ika, where Tori is following Rocksroy around to try and get details about his summit journey.  Tori's confused why Rocksroy won't share info with her.  Again, really?

Tori...he's not one of your clients.  he doesn't have to tell you diddly squat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Drea wants Tori out but says she keeps slipping through.  Yeah, I think you have something to do with that there, Drea.  

Sponsor alert!  Applebees.  According to Jeff, it's like home.  I feel like I'm going to get good use out of the word 'really?' tonight.

• Love 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

What’s-Her-Name breaking the hourglass and winning the game aren’t really connected.

Heh. Mike had to get verification for the merge.

I wouldn't say there was no connection.  It seemed pretty clear that if she hadn't done that, the tribe was going to vote her out next.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I just hope Jonathan survives this twist.  I think he's the obvious target.

Me too.  They'd be crazy to not target him, but I'm not competing against him and as a selfish viewer I want him to last as long as possible.

• Love 10

WTF this topic didn't unlock for me until one minute ago.

I hate that they are doing this stupid non-merge merge twist again, and I'm sick of Probst talking into the camera and telling us how AMAZING it is.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

I wouldn't say there was no connection.  It seemed pretty clear that if she hadn't done that, the tribe was going to vote her out next.

At the time, I thought she’d be screwed no matter what she chose.

Erica? Erika? I honestly don’t remember the spelling.

I hope this is the last season for the hourglass.  Next season the contestants will have knowledge of it so I hope it's gone.  Just not a fan of anything that takes away someone's win or brings people back that were voted off, and I didn't even like the idol nullifier from S37.  Oh, and Liana's advantage last season to take Xander's idol away, although that was golden since it blew up in her face.

• Love 4
Just now, iMonrey said:

WTF this topic didn't unlock for me until one minute ago.

I hate that they are doing this stupid non-merge merge twist again, and I'm sick of Probst talking into the camera and telling us how AMAZING it is.

My husband left the room,  said he's out. He hates all the twists,  I don't like them either.  I'm sucking it up and staying tuned though.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I hate onion rings so I'd pass.  I don't care how hungry I was.  And honestly, the last three times I ate at Applebees were the worst meals I've ever had so I might pass all together.

Before COVID?

I’ve had the stuff delivered, but I haven’t been to one since the pandemic started. I kinda miss it.

• Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

At the time, I thought she’d be screwed no matter what she chose.

Erica? Erika? I honestly don’t remember the spelling.

There was definitely a risk in breaking the hourglass--she pissed off the people who had won immunity, who easily could've banded together the next time she was eligible to be voted out.  But doing so bought her time to make what moves she needed to do to stay in the game.  Whereas if she hadn't done it, she was gone.

Get the hell away from Jonathan, Tori.

The hourglass screwed Danny.  I hope it doesn’t do the same for Jonathan.  Presuming he wins, which duh.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I for one like Applebees. But I'm a rare bird. I like Pizza Hut too.

Now Pizza Hut is my kind of reward.  

So this reward is pushing a boulder, which Jonathan is trying to push out of the sand without digging.  Of course it moved for him.  

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Does Jonathan have any hidden advantages? The second he’s vulnerable, he is dead meat.

He doesn't, but he's Probst's man crush this season, so I wouldn't be opposed to something being rigged for him.  

I'm hurting just watching Drea.  

• Love 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Has Jeff said any word besides Jonathan in the last five minutes? I mean I know the dude is impressive but geez. 

In his head, you can just hear the “Jonathan” chant from the end of Rollerball.

• Love 1