Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E06: You Can't Hide on Survivor/S42.07: The Devil You Do or the Devil You Don't LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lantern7 said:

For some reason, I imagine the Time Wizard card from Yu-GI-Oh.

I bet Tori asks to speak to managers a lot. I don’t mean that racially. She just seems like she’s easy to make unhappy.

I said this in the first episode, but she really is making therapists look bad. 

• Love 4

And of course Tori wins!  Just can't have nice things this episode.  

Jonathan better be safe.  I guess I'd want MaryAnne to go, because I like Hai and Lydia.  Oh, or Lindsey.  I don't have feelings for her one way or the other.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Tori doesn’t know when to shut up.   Clearly she is winning immunity because we can’t have nice things. 

Well, shit.

If Maryanne goes out, I will be pissed.

I just have no words. There are so many people safe and with immunity idols there are literally only a few people that can be voted out. The worst thing about this stupid hourglass twist is that it makes half of them automatically safe. At some point there are going to be so many twists, NOBODY can be voted out. What do they do then?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, CraftyHazel said:

If Jonathan goes out on this bullshit twist, I’m done.

Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

I fear Jonathon is doomed

So it would be okay if he follows a path to a poorly-hidden idol?

Man, it’s hard to not root against an alpha dude that Probst loves.

• Love 3

Lindsey is targeting MaryAnne.  Apparently she didn't sway Lydia or Chanelle.

Probst may find an hourglass and switch back the events of this episode if Jonathan goes, when he would have been safe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, mojoween said:

I hope all these assholes starve if they vote Jonathan out.

And Probst has to come out to camp with a stern look on his face and tell them he doesn't think they are going to make it the rest of the game, so what are they willing to barter for food?

• Love 1

Taku could actually pull something off if they stuck together, used MaryAnne's vote and idol, and everyone else split their vote.  I am hoping all this focus on Jonathan is a red herring.  Maybe Hai goes.  

Omar is doing his best to campaign for Jonathan and MaryAnne.  He's actually making a good effort.  He's throwing Lydia's name out, including to Hai.  Bold.  

• Love 2

Okay Omar, I was with you until you thought it was a good idea to go to Hai with this plan. The guy said he was willing to go to rocks for Lydia. You really think he'd be down with this plan? WTF?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

THANK YOU OMAR!! I've been sitting here thinking, "why is no one throwing Lydia's name out?"

Why is no one throwing Hai's name out?  I feel like Lydia is way less of a threat.  

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Why is no one throwing Hai's name out?  I feel like Lydia is way less of a threat.  

I'd be down with that plan too since I'm sick of listening to his smug blabbering on about how they dared to go against him during that first tribal council.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

How tall is Jonathon? Even sitting down he towers over people

6’4” I think he said, 250 lbs.  Tall but hardly gigantic.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

The only benefit I can see to Omar telling Hai is what I said above-this gets the others to split the vote, worried MaryAnne will use her idol, and Taku can somehow save her and Jonathan by using the idol and extra vote.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Listen, I root for the woman 99% of the time, but when you throw a Joe, a Malcolm, or a Jonathan in the game, that gets tossed out the window and I’m willing to travel to Fiji myself and hand Jonathan an idol weekly, if need be.  I want to see one of those type of guys win once.

Yes, I’m shallow.  I am not ashamed.

• Love 19

I took my cat off my lap just in case I have an angry reaction to the vote.  Lydia seems so random so now I am worried it'll be Jonathan.  

Could be Lindsey, too.  Somehow I think a Taku is going home.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2