Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E06: You Can't Hide on Survivor/S42.07: The Devil You Do or the Devil You Don't LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I don't know what the turn back time twist will entail this season, but if production has any sense at all, it won't be to reverse a team's immunity win. It was received HORRIBLY on the island by the castaways in 41

• Love 2

Orange was dumb. One of them should have volunteered.

And Rocksroy and his…Survivor should be hard bs.    He’d have killed to be asked to be with orange.  

eta, you just know that Rocksroy will choose the option that screws orange.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2

Anyone watching Beyond the Edge? Anyone wanting to admit that?

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Orange was dumb. One of them should have volunteered.

But . . . Applebee’s!!!

Crows of impending foreshadowing circling Lydia . . .

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Now I really wish Orange had lost.  If Rocksroy breaks the hourglass (and he's bitter, so he will, probably because Tori was on the winning tribe) then Jonathan is in danger.  Unless he wins immunity which, I'd argue he has a pretty good shot.  

While I don't care for Applebee's, I do like that this show can still attract sponsors.

Hai feels like Jeff was warning him about the power Rocksroy will have.  If they only knew....

I don't know what the turn back time twist will entail this season, but if production has any sense at all, it won't be to reverse a team's immunity win. It was received HORRIBLY on the island by the castaways in 41

They don't care. And they don't know how horribly it was received by the audience.

Not eating for ten days then a bunch of Applebees food? Yeah that will make you sick.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

eta: Did Jonathan just say his normal meal a day includes 18 eggs?

And now I have the image of Gaston in "Beauty and the Beast" singing that he eats four dozen eggs every morning to help him get large.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Romeo doesn't look half as bad as some of the castaways who've reached this point in the game.  I still remember bugs crawling out of Colleen's legs way back in season 1.

Just now, vb68 said:

They are going to regret that choice. Rocks is a bitter bitch.

He hates Tori, too, so that alone may factor into his decision.

Drea must have ESP.  She just told Mike not to trust Tori because she tells everything.  And we just saw Tori telling all.

Mike says he isn't going home with an idol in his pocket.  He also tells Drea not to trust Chanelle.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

eta: Did Jonathan just say his normal meal a day includes 18 eggs?

Given how epic he’s been, he probably doesn’t wait for them to get laid. He just squeezes the hens and pops the eggs directly into his mouth.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 11
Just now, iMonrey said:

Rocksroy isn't exactly alone though, is he? He's talking to the camera crew. I wonder if they're allowed to talk back.

To my knowledge, they aren't allowed to interact with the castaways except when they are doing confessionals.  Otherwise they are supposed to pretend they aren't there.  Seeing pics of the amount of crew that are around camp, that'd not only be hard to ignore, but also kind of creepy when you are by yourself.

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Rox is seeming almost normal.

I'm sure his wife appreciates that comment that she's not there to nag him.

I still think he's a jerk.

• Love 9

Hai wants to work together with Lindsey and Drea with the amulet advantage, rather than target each other.  

Mike and MaryAnne are talking about fewer people knowing about the idols the better.  Maybe they should have kept that info to themselves in the first place.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1