Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Episodes happen in episode time.  Let's keep social media, etc., to the media and individual character threads.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I suspect John enjoys being on a reality show and once Shannon is not on it, he'll end up marrying someone else a la Vicki Gunalvon's Steve Lodge.

Yes, that's my take. Shannon is a lot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

SHANNON YOU DIDN'T CALL JUST TO SAY HELLO IT WAS TO SHOW US YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME WITHOUT US.

That's all I got.

After all these years of Howife watching there is one thing I have learned. If it's a two parter that means the season bombed. Of course NY set a new low bar in that it was so bad they didn't even have one part, but I stand by my theory.  

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I think the Richard Marx song was on target for Richard Marx.  And I love how proud Heather is to be friends with Richard Marx.

And as much as I grew to like Gina, this Shannon-is-jealous-of-me is such a ridiculous storyline.  Let's see the horrendous list of things Shannon did this season:

- Mention that Nicole, supposedly a good friend of the Dubrows presumably her new face is unrecognizable to the Dubrows, sued them.  They the Dubrows immediately forgive the unrecognizable person who sued them, plays besties with them w/o mentioning the lawsuit.  But Shannon is coming after their family? She's the horrible one?

- Shannon calls to say hello.  OMG YOU CALLED BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SHOW US YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT TIME WITHOUT US.  No, I called to say hello.  OMG, YOU LIE, YOU CALLED BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SHOW US YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT TIME WITHOUT US.   Seriously, this is what this show is now reduced to?

- Has a friend!  A core friend.  OMG, SHANNON, LOOK AT HER WITH A FRIEND at a party.  She MUST be trying to show us she has a fabulous life while I cozy it up with my abuser and his Kelly Dodd-esque girlfriend at my party to promote a skin care product that will never be heard from again just like every RHO product other than Skinny Girl.

If the storyline this season for Gina and Emily was to bully and mean girl Shannon, then mission accomplished!!! Those two are the epitome of how some women behave when they want to box another woman out...actually those two are the poster women for how you don't want your children to treat other children. 

• Love 20

The season finale was very dull. I only absent minded watched it. What was with Gina and the tommyknockers? I couldn’t be bothered to rewind to see what she was going on about. 
Emily’s photo shoot was cute but it’s not a wedding photo shoot, the wedding was years ago. This was a family photo shoot with new rings. I guess Emily feels it’s safer than a vow renewal. 
Jenn and Noella weren’t good additions. I think it’s time for an entire new cast.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

The season finale was very dull. I only absent minded watched it. What was with Gina and the tommyknockers? I couldn’t be bothered to rewind to see what she was going on about. 
Emily’s photo shoot was cute but it’s not a wedding photo shoot, the wedding was years ago. This was a family photo shoot with new rings. I guess Emily feels it’s safer than a vow renewal. 
Jenn and Noella weren’t good additions. I think it’s time for an entire new cast.

Sad, but true. Usually there is at least one I would like to have stay but, yes, I would be perfectly OK with a whole new cast. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Obviously I can't prove it, but I've noticed so many discrepancies over the years, I really think they have gone back and edited things out from an already seen episode too.  On more than one occasion, I've gone back to remember something I was sure I saw, and it wasn't there anymore.  Like I said though, there is no way to prove it, still, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The breast plate!  That was such a rip-off.  I watched the whole reunion JUST for that, and that was another big ol' Bravo scam.   The viewer was totally set up for that one, and I fell for it and they got my ratings.  Jerkwads.  I REALLY wanted to know what that contraption was that Meredith was wearing and more importantly, WHY?  😂

YES! I hate when the trailer scenes don't make it to the airings! They also do edit the episodes after airing, and this very recently happened...I think it was in a Below Deck Sailing Yacht episode. I had watched and deleted, but wanted to see a particular part again and re-recorded that specific episode, on a different date, and the part I wanted to rewatch was gone.

Odd one out, but I liked the Richard Marx song at the end, it was catchy. Did you know he wrote it? Did you know he's Heather's good friend? (Sarcasm).  I like that Shannon wants to do costumes for everything.

This season was so frustrating! So much pettiness. I laughed my butt off when Gina was railing on Shannon for not being a good enough friend and screams "But I texted you. TWICE" haha! Shannon clarified to the group that in four years, Gina has indeed texted her twice and Gina whines "but I'm TRYING" hahaha! Gina and Emily have become awful, terrible people.

I still kinda like Noella, even if she's a loon. Maybe because she is. It is weird how she expects people, that she doesn't know well, to act like and support her as if they've known her for many years. It's a bizarre instant intimacy thing. I do like that she doesn't go off the rails when there's conflict, it's refreshing. (And it's sad that I just typed that) and that, at least outwardly, she blows off the mean girls trying to get her goat. That's a skill I wish I was better at managing.

It's annoying that after a few seasons, the participants make the show their jobs. There's nothing outside the show, that we are privy to, that makes them more rounded and interesting, at least to me. It's turned into glam sessions before a meal (or event) where they fight, usually in public. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

YES! I hate when the trailer scenes don't make it to the airings! They also do edit the episodes after airing, and this very recently happened...I think it was in a Below Deck Sailing Yacht episode. I had watched and deleted, but wanted to see a particular part again and re-recorded that specific episode, on a different date, and the part I wanted to rewatch was gone.

YES, Thank You!  I knew they did, but it's nice to have another viewer notice it also, and confirm it.  Bravo would much rather you think you are hallucinating, than think they are playing fast and loose with the video. 

• Love 5

I wanted to give an honorable mention to the two miners that scored a basket full of good stuff left for the tommyknockers.  I want to believe Gina really isn't this dumb, but I can't convince myself that she isn't.  On the other hand, this is the Dubrow Show (with embarrassing ratings 😂) and like Emily said to Kelly Dodd, she acts like they're a sitcom (something like that) and she could have put Gina up to it, and Gina would have done it because she is Heather's bitch.   

Gina has to go.  If anyone is listening in Bravoland, they should get the message:  GINA HAS TO GO!  YESTERDAY!

I kind of like Emily, but I really like Shane, so she can stay if they get rid of Gina.  Gina is bringing down Emily's IQ.  Sometimes I get the feeling Shane doesn't like her too much either. 

In my perfect world, Heather would go.  If the three Stooges - Moe Heather, Larry Emily and Curly Gina, are back next season, I AM DONE!  I really am though.  I will not watch another season of Gina, especially. 

I hope they bring back Shannon, if she wants to come back.  For her mental health's sake though, I wish she would boat off into the sunset and never look back.  It seems HoWives is taking its toll on Shannon.

I hope Dr Jen and Orange Rine get the ax.  I don't enjoy watching either one of them.  For some inexplicable reason, they both bug me and bore me.

Last and definitely least this season, is Noella.  I hope she gets another chance.  Really, for no other reason than she stood up to Heather the whole season long, and was ostracized and bullied for it.  I think she should get MVP, otherwise the whole season would have been Laverne and Shirley on steroids.

• Love 12

I wonder if Louis Vuitton has a product placement deal with this show?  The reason I think they do is because all of them either wear or carry LV and to be brutally honest, LV isn't considered to be a real wealthy person's item of choice.  You see LV bags everywhere and while some of them can be big$$$$$, the people with big cash don't go for LV.  They're the Chanel, Prada, Dior and Fendi people.  At least Heather would be carrying those items, but all I see her carry is LV, for the most part.  The pizza bag that was supposedly ruined, was LV.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I wonder if Louis Vuitton has a product placement deal with this show?  The reason I think they do is because all of them either wear or carry LV and to be brutally honest, LV isn't considered to be a real wealthy person's item of choice.  You see LV bags everywhere and while some of them can be big$$$$$, the people with big cash don't go for LV.  They're the Chanel, Prada, Dior and Fendi people.  At least Heather would be carrying those items, but all I see her carry is LV, for the most part.  The pizza bag that was supposedly ruined, was LV.

Heather wore or carried a lot of Fendi earlier in the season but I also noticed a lot of LV (and maybe Gucci?) on them all this season. As for the pizza on the bag- I thought it was a fake from the second I saw it exposed to the rain. There isn’t a genuine bone in her body.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I doubt there is an agreement with LV. There were carrying, or wearing a lot of Fendi (Heather in one of the first episodes, Shannon in Aspen). I saw Gina carrying a small Saint Laurent bag, and a Alexander Wang rhinestone belt/crossbody bag. Noella was carrying an Hermes (fake according to this board), and a small Balenciaga Hourglass bag.

I don't think Heather wears, or carries anything fake because frankly, she is the only one that can afford to own only designer items. 

• Love 5

So Gina engaged in all sorts of assholery because she was upset that Shannon was tucking Noella under her wing instead of her this season? Put a pin in that balloon of fakery, Gina. 

(The shocked-and-confused look on Heather’s face as they made up was funny though!)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

So Gina engaged in all sorts of assholery because she was upset that Shannon was tucking Noella under her wing instead of her this season? Put a pin in that balloon of fakery, Gina. 

(The shocked-and-confused look on Heather’s face as they made up was funny though!)

I'm catching up on this episode now (missed it last week).  I think Gina is really jealous and is dying to be in Shannon's "core four/five" or whatever friends group.  

IMO, Gina is a social climber who was pissed off that Noella knocked her down a few rungs on Shannon's social ladder, as it were.

I can't stand Noella, but I don't like Gina anymore, either.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I'm catching up on this episode now (missed it last week).  I think Gina is really jealous and is dying to be in Shannon's "core four/five" or whatever friends group.  

But could Gina even NAME Shannon's core friends?  Apparently Noella not knowing the name of one Gina's friends outside the RH was such an egregious thing Gina had to stomp out of the room.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I really liked the song!!  And, Heather usually annoys me, but, she can carry a tune, and carry it as well as she carries her designer purses.

I liked the song also, and I agree, Heather can carry a tune (but it just means more of he😿)

• Love 2
19 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I really liked the song!!  And, Heather usually annoys me, but, she can carry a tune, and carry it as well as she carries her designer purses.

I think they all got auto tuned including Heather.  They all sounded different, in a bad way, in the rehearsal clips.

• Love 3
On 4/17/2022 at 6:41 PM, Shannah Banana said:

Obviously I can't prove it, but I've noticed so many discrepancies over the years, I really think they have gone back and edited things out from an already seen episode too.  On more than one occasion, I've gone back to remember something I was sure I saw, and it wasn't there anymore.  Like I said though, there is no way to prove it, still, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I love you Shannah Banana! You have restored my faith in my sanity! ❤️ 😅

• LOL 2

Wtf did I just watch?

I can’t mentally process the hot mess that was the OC Realz, so I’ll just say this: Emily does NOT strike me as the type of person who lays down $1300 for a random gift for a friend at a random store in Aspen. I call shenanigans. 

• LOL 2
On 4/17/2022 at 7:41 AM, Boo Boo said:

I suspect John enjoys being on a reality show and once Shannon is not on it, he'll end up marrying someone else a la Vicki Gunalvon's Steve Lodge.

Yeah I’ve always gotten a bad vibe from John. The fact that Shannon’s daughters constantly seem to be trying not to say their opinion of him in interviews doesn’t help. My guess is that Shannon pays for a lot of John’s life and her daughters are concerned about her long term finances I would be too. Shannon doesn’t strike me as being good with money. In any case, I don’t see him sticking through the hard times. If the show and the money from the show stopped I think John would disappear.

• Love 5