Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Unfinished Business/Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, seasons said:

Oh, thank, @Xebug67! That cat picture I found somewhere on the web. I just love the expression too! 😼

You're welcome.  So let's just say it's your cat "by proxy", LOL.

7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Only if looks are EVERYTHING.  She could be crazier than his other "potentials."

Truer words, Back Atcha.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Then again, she had the sense to not fly across the world to meet him after just video chats. I assume he pressured her for either a visit or cash and she pulled the plug which is when he went all in on seducing Kimbally. 

OR...if she can't afford the cost to fly wherever he is, she DEFINITELY has no POTENTIAL potential.  He needs a Sugar Mama.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

OR...if she can't afford the cost to fly wherever he is, she DEFINITELY has no POTENTIAL potential.  He needs a Sugar Mama.

The thing that was sad about Kimbally from beginning is that I don't think she CAN afford much of this "meet you in Tanzania" stuff.  Sadly just realized that her mom passed in January.  She seemed at least partially sensible too. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

The thing that was sad about Kimbally from beginning is that I don't think she CAN afford much of this "meet you in Tanzania" stuff.

I agree.  I barely watched any of her discussions with her good friend...but wasn't something mentioned about maxing her credit card(s) and she just didn't care?

• Useful 1
On 4/3/2022 at 11:11 AM, Starlight925 said:

Gino also pronounces Panama in an odd way.  Pan-u-muh.

Pyanama.    Jyasmine.  
He is from Michigan and has the accent (no judgement, I’m from Minnesota/Wisconsin).

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

The thing that was sad about Kimbally from beginning is that I don't think she CAN afford much of this "meet you in Tanzania" stuff.  Sadly just realized that her mom passed in January.  She seemed at least partially sensible too. 

Doesn’t she manage a restaurant?  I guess the pay for that varies wildly depending on the type of place.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Pyanama.    Jyasmine.  
He is from Michigan and has the accent (no judgement, I’m from Minnesota/Wisconsin).

Very good rendition! But it’s a specific Michigan accent, not universal. I grew up in Detroit proper and then we moved to a suburb, and people in my neighborhoods didn’t sound like that. But a few suburbs over …

• Love 1
6 hours ago, judylo said:

Very good rendition! But it’s a specific Michigan accent, not universal. I grew up in Detroit proper and then we moved to a suburb, and people in my neighborhoods didn’t sound like that. But a few suburbs over …

Michigan has an accent?  Minnesota home grown here.....never knew that.

• Love 1
On 4/6/2022 at 2:56 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I can’t believe Usman video messaged Zara and mentioned still having feelings while the camera crew were still there and filming. I almost wonder if it was intentional and he wanted to break things off with Kim indirectly.

Oh, I can believe it.   

Oozeman is already lining up his next season for TLC with yet another American woman, except he's straying from the older (desperate) woman category and shuffling off to someone younger.  

This asshole is probably the biggest fraud/famewhore to ever enter the 90 DF universe.  And yet keeps finding women dumb/desperate/delusional enough to fall for his shenanigans.  

Ugh.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

This asshole is probably the biggest fraud/famewhore to ever enter the 90 DF universe.  And yet keeps finding women dumb/desperate/delusional enough to fall for his shenanigans.  

Ugh.

AND...TLC is funding him and giving him more PR than he'd EVER have otherwise.  Probably searching for women THEY think will make "good TV."

UghMAN!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh, I can believe it.   

Oozeman is already lining up his next season for TLC with yet another American woman, except he's straying from the older (desperate) woman category and shuffling off to someone younger.  

Ugh.

Sorry but I think Jesse or whatever his name is has that one sewn up.

• Love 7
(edited)
18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:
18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Doesn’t she manage a restaurant?  I guess the pay for that varies wildly depending on the type of place.

Apparently it’s a Mimi’s Cafe which is some sort of chain.

Wow!  She looks a little rough for the Mimi's in the Phoenix area.  Ours are yearning to be upscale.  They always seem busy, yet every year another one disappears.  Very cute New Orleans decor...a bit over-the-top.

Edited by Back Atcha
used "seem" twice
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

AND...TLC is funding him and giving him more PR than he'd EVER have otherwise.  Probably searching for women THEY think will make "good TV."

UghMAN!

I saw on his IG that he has a UK “tour” planned for May and June. Would love if some locals could tell us what the venues are like lol.

86DD6084-038B-4853-84AF-0FD94E115C87.jpeg

• LOL 5
37 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Sorry but I think Jesse or whatever his name is has that one sewn up.

Jesse and Tom are fighting each other for that title.....lol, but Usman is giving them a run for their money. Hell, maybe Zara is in on the con and is willing to play a part for a season to earn some $$$. Her whole comment about not being able to fake love seemed a bit...rehearsed for a surprise video chat from some dude you never met and haven't talked to in months. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I agree.  I barely watched any of her discussions with her good friend...but wasn't something mentioned about maxing her credit card(s) and she just didn't care?

Sounds like she would say something like this. I wouldn't be surprised, because if she works at Mimi's, she's not getting paid that much. There is no way she could have afforded the gifts, hotel, flight, etc. (not to mention the $65 necklace ;) --) on that kind of salary. We had a Mimi's in the area but it closed down at least a decade ago.

3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Wow, is this actually true? So then we know for sure it's over with Kimbelly.

Sojaboy in the UK? That's a shock. Who would have known?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I am gonna be BIG MAD if they don't bring Zara on the Tell-All in part 2. 

Prepare yourself to be mad, Zara does not seem vindictive to do that to Kimbally or at least I hope she would not volunteer to show up on camera for the Tell All.

Also, Kimbally seems to thrive on the drama of her relationship with Usman, I think she enjoys the pity and attention.  I think she knows that their relationship and will not go any further than where it is now, I mean she had to beg, literally beg for sex from a man who showed her little attention and would not even kiss her. 

• Love 3

Just did a shallow dive into whether the "er" sound is spoken in Sojaboy's native language. Too much for me since there are 52 different possibilities and one is based on British english. So, I'll accept Kimbaaaaaly...for now.

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Just did a shallow dive into whether the "er" sound is spoken in Sojaboy's native language.

That would also explain the pronunciation of Sojaboy 

Edited by magemaud

Wow, Ella was totally infuriating.

"Didn't I own it [the cheating]?"

No, not remotely. You whined about how you "didn't mean for it to happen," and you were sad and your "love language is touch," and blah blah, so many excuses.

And listening to her sobbing crocodile tears because she "wanted to have a good birthday"? Oh, come the fuck on.

She is a manipulative, simpering whiner. "Everybody makes mistakes"? Yeah, but most people take responsibility for them, they don't try to pawn them off on other people.

The way she manipulated Johnny into apologizing when she was the one who cheated was nauseating.

Stay in China, Johnny. You seem like a nice dude. Change your number and don't look back.

• Love 9

I haven't read this post yet, so sorry if I'm repeating what anyone else has said...

I'm just rewatching this episode and I can't even with Ben. He says a lot of stupid cliche stuff, but the most ridiculous thing was when he was at the airport and the sad sappy music was playing and he's talking about how shattered he is and says, "I deserve unconditional love." Um, excuse me - nobody deserves unconditional love from a partner. That is ridiculous. Does he even know what that means? He talks about Mahogany's immaturity, yet has absolutely zero self-awareness when it comes to his own. And that goofy hat is a pretty big turn off. That's probably when she knew it was over. He's such a dork.

• Love 6
On 4/1/2022 at 8:03 PM, JeanJean said:

Does anyone else find it sweet but also funny that Jasmine thinks Gino is a chick magnet?

I found that bizarre, because we can all clearly see that he is anything but a chick magnet. As the show played on, I gathered that Gino has clearly financially supported all the "chicks" that he reportedly attracts. So it's wise of Jasmine to keep complimenting him if she wants the final outcome, marriage.

• Love 2