Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E10: Week 9

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, EarlGreyTea said:

The women are all sitting there like they're waiting for their biopsy results. Maybe it's me or the state of the world, but lighten up! You're in Iceland!

In Iceland but stuck inside waiting for their turn.  

• Love 4

I’m starting this about 10 minutes late, so my commentary is going to be all out of whack until I can fast forward through enough commercial breaks…

Oh, no. This is where it all went wrong! Iceland is too picturesque! It’s truly the perfect place to fall in love!! Clayton can’t be faulted for falling in love with all three women—it’s on Iceland!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Oh, no! It’s the Hannah Brown paradox! The lead contestant thinks it’s a deal breaker if they sleep with anyone else…but I presume Susie’s date will be last so it will be too late by the time she has a chance to tell this to Clayton.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

The invitation said something about going deep, I thought maybe they'd go to the Blue Lagoon. But I guess they're going into a volcano.

Feels like they're plunging into He'll.

The one he likes best will get the Blue Lagoon date. If there is no Blue Lagoon date he will end up with no one.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The invitation said something about going deep, I thought maybe they'd go to the Blue Lagoon. But I guess they're going into a volcano.

Feels like they're plunging into He'll.

The one he likes best will get the Blue Lagoon date. If there is no Blue Lagoon date he will end up with no one.

It is Iceland in the late fall.  I don’t think a Blue Lagoon date is an option.   Besides, I think Clay’on prefers to keep the clothes on.  Even on this date, he is wearing a sweater under the jacket. 

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Susie gets grossed out when Gabby says "Clayton's going to explore us inside and out."

Me too!  Lol

What good is it to tell someone you love them if they are all told that?  Not exclusive to Clayton, but it feels deceptive to say it right before the opportunity to have sex with them.

and you know Rachel is relieved to be first.  It would be much harder to be second and third and to be with the same man.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 12
(edited)

Suzie sounds like she’s self eliminating.

Gabby on the other hand probably wouldn’t care if it was a 1 night stand. 

Too cold for Gabby to do a handshake. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

It is Iceland in the late fall.  I don’t think a Blue Lagoon date is an option.   Besides, I think Clay’on prefers to keep the clothes on.  Even on this date, he is wearing a sweater under the jacket. 

It's open year-round. The waters are geothermal so they are warm year-round.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Does Rachel have anything to bring to the table other than making out ? I think even Clayton’s getting sick of it . You know it’s bad when he cut her off from kissing him so he could get a word in lol . 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

It's open year-round. The waters are geothermal so they are warm year-round.

I get what you mean, but to me that’s more like a spa date to me.  When I read “Blue Lagoon” I was thinking beach. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Did the F3 hang out between dates in previous seasons? I thought they were usually separated at this point. 

They did in the earlier seasons because I remember the women chatting. I'm not sure when they started isolating them. 

And they used to close the door to the fantasy suite and leave it to the viewer's imagination. I wish they'd do that again.

Edited by EllenB
  • Love 8

So Rachel got a LOT of “I love yous” and apparently a lot of sex? They’re really showing us that Clayton didn’t just get caught up in the moment but went out of his way to tell Rachel he’s been in love with her a few weeks and then just kept on telling her how much he loved her!

The more they keep showing Susie freaking out on how devastated she’ll be if he sleeps with the others, the more convinced I am that we have a Luke-Hannah situation on our hands. I’m guessing she’s going to ask him point blank and then walk off the date. We can only hope Clayton doesn’t exclaim that he had sex with Rachel in a volcano—four times! 

Guys, it’s so cold that Gabby had to wear her coat over her shoulders for the first time in Bachelor History!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

They did in the earlier seasons because I remember the women chatting. I'm not sure when they started isolating them.

From what I can remember, they were always separated until Peter's season, where Madison was a virgin and very obviously uncomfortable with Fantasy Suite week. The producers couldn't resist putting the girls together and having Madison go third so that the other two came back and made her more uncomfortable, talking about their overnight dates.

The producers suck. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Gabby is definitely dressed for sex.

Did they not give her the memo that they were going out to dinner before the fantasy suite? She’s wearing her little silk nightie in public?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Did the F3 hang out between dates in previous seasons? I thought they were usually separated at this point. 

Just the last couple of Bachelor seasons.

So, Clayton is so excited to tell the first two he is falling in love.  On camera.   Did the big doofus never consider this could come back and bite him in the ass?

• Love 13

Even though I love that Susie has self respect and doesn’t want to go through with an engagement if he’s slept with other women , I can’t help but think that she’s scared she’s gonna win this thing and won’t become the bachelorette , so she’s turning the tables and now is looking for a reason to walk away . 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

If he doesn’t want to hurt someone, maybe don’t get their hopes up by saying he is falling in love with them?

It’s so weird because the women aren’t pinning him down and demanding a love declaration. He’s doing it all on his initiative.

Edited by Amy Beth
  • Love 12

What the hell?! They’re going to have sex in a terrarium where everyone can watch them?!?

Wow! That was some Hitchcockian film work right there with Susie saying she’s spiraling as they film her up this dramatic spiral staircase with the intense music playing! Bravo.

Gabby also gets an I’ve been falling in love with you for a while—but not as effusive as he was with Rachel. Oh, never mind. He did the scream-back thing with her just like he did with Rachel!! Though he didn’t name names when he said he’s falling in love and it feels so good.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Gabby's voice may be annoying to some people, but I find her natural look refreshing. And as someone whose best romantic moments have been reminiscent of Bugs Bunny cartoons, I also like her emphasis on humor and relaxed goofiness.

• Love 19
Just now, Amy Beth said:

It’s so weird because the women aren’t pinning him down and demanding a love declaration. He’s doing all on his initiative.

I think their joy gives him happiness… until he realizes the long term implications.  Unless 2 of them get amnesia and the video tape destroyed, that happiness for the women will be short term and his own misery protracted. 

• Love 5
Just now, Jax7917 said:

I don’t think I could watch Susie as the bachelorette with the amount of “ likes “ she says in one sentence . 

All three of them could use a speech therapist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Mother Nature is pulling out all the stops to try to keep Susie away from Clayton—hail, gale-force winds. Thankfully Susie had the sound mind to skip the bachelor handshake or she surely would have been blown straight out to sea had she jumped in the air.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Wow! That was some Hitchcockian film work right there with Susie saying she’s spiraling as they film her up this dramatic spiral staircase with the intense music playing! Bravo.

Exactly what I thought! I kept saying “Is this where she jumps in despair?!” That truly would make it the most dramatic season EVER.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1