Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E10: Week 9

• Start Topic

He has every intention of telling Susie he loves her.  This after being upset that he already told two women.  Is it supposed to be a good thing at this point?  

• Love 4

Oh lord, Clayton saying he can’t wait to tell Susie he’s falling in love with her. This guy just isn’t catching on. Are the producers responsible for telling him to say this to every girl or is he really just a complete dolt or possibly both. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

Even though I love that Susie has self respect and doesn’t want to go through with an engagement if he’s slept with other women , I can’t help but think that she’s scared she’s gonna win this thing and won’t become the bachelorette , so she’s turning the tables and now is looking for a reason to walk away . 

Agreed. I actually do like Susie but the cynic in me says that’s exactly what this is. 

• Love 10

Wait, this night of telling Susie he’s falling in love is the biggest night of his journey…as opposed to the last two nights proclaiming his love to the others?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)

Did he use the same exact words in his love soliloquy with all 3?

Well kudos to Susie for turning the tables on him. He was so not prepared with her question considering the usual response in this to a live proclamation is a snog fest. She’s really pretty and she can be a classic Disney bachelorette. Don’t think we’ve had one since Emily.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 9
Just now, EllenB said:

Good grief, not only is he telling them all he loves them, but he's using the same dumb lead-up to it on all three. 

Seriously! He’s telling ALL of them that he’s been falling in love for weeks and have been waiting to tell them?!? This is honestly so much worse than the previews led me to believe.

ok, here comes the Luke moment. Clayton’s face is who told her?? “Someone else”?!? Is he not completely coming clean or was this filmed out of order and he decided after the fact that he might as well express his love to and fuck someone else while he’s at it?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Amy Beth said:

He seems truly taken aback that a women wouldn’t want her BF or fiancée to be expressing love for other women within a few hours of him saying it to her.

Right? He was so matter of fact about it, like he was telling her what they had for their dinner!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

He admitted to sex with one woman.  I’d consider he might not have done the deed with GAbby, but then he also said he only told one other woman he loved her, omitting the “I’m falling in love” declaration.  

• Love 2

Good for Susie for saying now she feels bad for the others if he really does see her as the front runner, but he still had sex and declared love for them.  

• Love 16
(edited)

WoW, he's really put the blame on her, didn't he?

She was smart when she explained to him how she hoped that if he loved her, he wouldn't have slept with the others to protected her.  

He just wants her to stay and then he will let her go at the next rose ceremony.  Ug.  

Edited by ranchgirl
clear up my grammer
  • Love 11
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Is he saying he’s in love with all 3 but super duper in love with Susie?

Sounds like it. 

To me if a guy is really in love with a woman, he wouldn't have been with another woman or tell another woman he loves her.

He's making it worse as he goes. 

But, Clayton, are you the right man for her?

And now he's blaming her, it's her fault he had sex with two other women before telling her she's the one.

He sounds so entitled, she's supposed to love him no matter what he does.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 23

Wow he’s turning this on her. She didn’t owe him any prior ground rules for fantasy suites. Her POV is that if you love me and are choosing me at the end, you would know already and wouldn’t be sleeping around. His POV is I need to sow my oats or test the waters  to see who I’m more compatible in the sack with.

• Love 15
(edited)

This is pretty awful. What a total meathead this dude is. On a side note, I think she’s using it as an excuse cuz she’s just not that into him. Lol

Edited by TiredMe
  • Love 12

“I’m the most in love with you.” This man does not understand the difference between lust or attraction and affection and love. On a scale of 1-10, how does your love for Susie rank against your love for the other 2? Clayton kept starting to say “these” and then changing to “this person” about a dozen times before he finally admits to sleeping with “both.”  He has a point that if this is a dealbreaker she should have told him earlier. But his explanation of needing to explore his love with all three isn’t helping his case that he really loves Susie the mostest.

• Love 6

I can't believe he's blaming Susie for not telling him he shouldn't be sleeping with other women and telling them he's in love with them if he wants to be with her. Is this real life?

• Love 19

I just rewound it.  He admitted he has sex with both the others.   But they weren’t random women.  He loved them…so of course it should be okay.  

Susie, he isn’t worth it. Walk away. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

He’s just mad he doesn’t get to have sex with her.  what an ass.  what woman would want a man who slept with three women over 3 nights.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 12