Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E10: Week 9

• Start Topic

Wow, his behavior is showing that she made the right decision.  His gaslighting and blaming it on her?

I don't think it's even about the sex for her, it's about him telling everyone he loves them.

• Love 17
38 minutes ago, EllenB said:

And as someone whose best romantic moments have been reminiscent of Bugs Bunny cartoons, I also like her emphasis on humor and relaxed goofiness.

And to quote Bugs, "What a maroon!"  If I hear one more time how he needs to "go deep" into a relationship I will choke. His depth is definitely the kiddie pool. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

So, it’s all your fault for not telling me in advance that it would be a deal breaker if I had sex with other women after we fell in love with each other? Did I miss something?

• LOL 7
  • Love 11

It certainly explains why he’d dump his responsibilities to make out with Cassidy and Shanae.  Dude is crazy entitled.  You are just one in a long line of bachelors.  And if he thinks the press and Bachelor Nation was hard on him before, he is going to be hammered now. 

• Love 23

Wowwwwwww.

so SHE’S the bad guy?? 
what a f*$&er this guy is.

She needs to rewind what he just said and go drink in celebration that she doesn’t have to spend another minute with him.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I've never seen anyone be this much of an ass on this show. Not even Pablo. It made me sick to my stomach that Susie was apologizing to him and feeling like she did something wrong. What a manipulative, gaslighting asshole.

I was thinking he's much worse than Juan Pablo, too.

• Love 9

What. the. heck. Haven't watched a season since Peter Pilot and tuned into just the last 20 minutes. 

Did this guy really try to blame Susie (?) for not explicitly calling out that sleeping with other women is a deal breaker?

Who is this Bachelor? Can someone provide a 30 second overview of how we got here???

(small voice) Kind of like Jesse Palmer as host/wingman in the little bit I saw. 

• Love 3

Susie , just say that you want to be the bachelorette . It’s so obvious to me that she had this exact moment planned if she got far enough . She doesn’t want him . She wants to be the bachelorette . 

• Love 5

I’m hoping in the previews his dad is telling him it’s nobody’s fault but his own for being such a male ho and making promises he couldn’t keep to every girl he goes on a date with.

You wanna score with everybody then be up front about it and accept the consequences. Stop being angry that the women are upset about it. That’s their right.

• Love 20

I can't wait for the rose ceremony from hell.  His parents telling him that he's trash looks funny also.

It's pretty amazing that someone is going to be more hated than Juan Pablo

It seems like he just decided that this was the sex date and was pissed off that she wasn't giving him his third blow job of the weekend.

I also think it was more about him loving all of them (and with the other two girls also) than the sex.

• Love 6
(edited)

Shanae can take a backseat to his assholery, she’s no longer the lead villain of the season. Well so much for a season where Clayton was so insubstantial, he should have continued to be boring because he clearly screwed up being dramatic, didn’t do him any favors. 🖕🖕

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

Susie , just say that you want to be the bachelorette . It’s so obvious to me that she had this exact moment planned if she got far enough . She doesn’t want him . She wants to be the bachelorette . 

Wow, this is cold.  I feel like I just watched a truly abusive event.  My stomach hurts.  Sorry, I find your comment really inappropriate.

• Love 23

I agree with everyone who says he is worse than Juan Pablo. JP owned his douchiness.   Clayton was pretending to be a nice guy until he didn’t get what he wanted.  It is like when he got rid of Sarah when he found out she said he cried.  That made him look bad.  She has got to go.  Shanae trashed the trophy HE awarded…she’s got to go. 

And I don’t think it is exactly a Luke P situation.  He demanded.  She assumed if she was truly number one, he wouldn’t declare love for others or have s3x with them.  

• Love 9

I have a feeling Rachel and Gabby may be more upset that he told the others that he is/was in love with them - just wait until they find out he used the same words too.

Actually - maybe he didnt say Gabby's name when he declared his I love you's because he was afraid he would yell out Rachel's or Susie's name...

• Love 4

First episode I've watched this season. Lordy lord, so many "likes" I wanted to gouge my eyes out. I might try to watch next week, but I don't know if I can sit through more of this:

C: "Like, I thought you would, like, understand but now I find out that, like, you're, like, not my person and I'm, like, I'm just done...."

S: "Well, I'm sorry, but like, I just thought you know, like, if you were, like, serious you would have, like, told me and, like I believe everything you are saying but, like I don't know, like, how could you, like, do that...."

"Well, I am in love with the other women, Susie. But I love you the most!"  Just what every woman wants to hear.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

He's the type of guy who'll say Susie is a frigid bitch, or will say she was just begging for it but he wouldn't touch a slag like her.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Recyclorette said:

Wow, this is cold.  I feel like I just watched a truly abusive event.  My stomach hurts.  Sorry, I find your comment really inappropriate.

I’m not saying he’s not an asshole . She’s right in everything she’s saying . But to me it came off very planned and like she was looking for an out . I’m not agreeing with how he reacted to her ( which was terrible ), but I’m just stating my observation . 

• Love 9

Wow he’s the jerkiest jerk .  Hmm Jesse was right this was the most dramatic ever.

Please Susie do not take this guy back.   I’m fine with her wanting to be bachelorette.  Gabby and Rachel Run Run far away from this dude.

Serene ,Teddie, Michelle,  the rest consider yourself lucky,

Side note- Clayuhn’s hair on the women tell all looked like Lucille Ball during her I Love Lucy phase. 

• Love 8

This is the first episode I've watched, so I can't say whether Susie planned exiting or not--because not having watched the previous eps, I don't know--but I actually thought she seemed very quick to give up and leave, rather than stay to try to discuss the situation further with a man she said she supposedly had feelings for. The way she responded to Clayton's admission did not say "terribly devastated" to me.  BUT THEN Clayton tried to shift the blame to her, and bam!,  I didn't care if she was truly into him or not.  I'd have left, too. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I think Clayton saying she, Susie, was his front runner made things worse.  If he honestly didn’t know which he cared for the most, she might have been able to accept him sleeping with the others…although the love declarations were always going to be problematic.    But telling her she was number one, but he loved the others too and just wanted to be sure….a bridge too far. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 21

After The Women Tell All last night I liked Clayton better because he seemed to take all the criticism with good grace.

But I feel like the real Clayton has been under wraps this whole time, like the wolf disguised as Grandma.

• Love 16
48 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I've never seen anyone be this much of an ass on this show. Not even Pablo. It made me sick to my stomach that Susie was apologizing to him and feeling like she did something wrong. What a manipulative, gaslighting asshole.

Juan Pablo was just a run-of-the-mill tool. Ees okay. This guy is a Jake-level jerk.

• Love 16
(edited)

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if the lead gets paid “bonuses” for certain things. Like $10,000 per contestant that says “I’m falling in love with you” or $1,000 per every contestant that does not self-eliminate and you get to reject them on your own. But these “bonuses” are under the table through endorsement deals with sugar bear hair or whatever so as to keep the “integrity” of this show. I’ve wondered it more and more in recent season where the producers are constantly trying to top themselves from the previous “most dramatic final rose ceremony EVER”.  

The conspiracy theorist in me also thinks Susie was looking for an out. She almost pulled an Andi Dorfman who was all in love with JP until the morning after the fantasy suite. Then she flipped her story/feelings real fast when she saw she might win and not get to be the bachelorette. But I do think Susie is more genuine than Andi so maybe it was all legit. I know other leads have said they only slept with their winner but the show portrays it as all three or 2/3. So maybe she really thought he would only want to be with her if she really was his number one (what a crazy thought to have).  

I heard on a Bachelor recap podcast I listen to said that some dating guru, or podcast, or former reality contestant or something of the sort (I can’t remember it exactly) has been training a girl who was on this season to be the winner. Everyone thought it was Sarah but was it really Susie this whole time? Cause girl has the support of America right now. 

oh and Clayton is a doooooooooouche. 

Edited by UGAmp
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Team Susie all the way. Good for her for having some dignity. He was just pissed he wasn't going to be up all night to get lucky. How dare she call him out on sleeping with other women? "After everything we've been through?" What a colossal crock of shit. I loathe him. Blaming HER for not telling him? Is he dense? This franchise needs to stop. It is toxic for the participants and audience as well.

• Love 15
34 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Juan Pablo was just a run-of-the-mill tool. Ees okay. This guy is a Jake-level jerk.

Oooh, I forgot about Jake.  Or maybe I blocked him from my memory because he was so awful.

• Love 6