Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

Do Lamar and Todd sleep in the same bedroom?  If they do, then that is one cursed bedroom.  If they're in separate bedrooms, then there's really no safe place except the HOH suite to sleep.

They sleep in the same bedroom. Sometimes Toddrick sleeps there, too.

Todrick and Miesha are bashing Shanna. She's going to use her body to get Lamar's vote. Miesha says she's a leader in the house and she worked hard for that and she deserves it more because she grew up in a single family home, had cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the roof leaked and they could only heat one room in the house in the winter.

6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Voluntarily, or does Todrick keep drawing the short stick?

Voluntarily. Even though they are all different from each either, I think Todrick finds it comfortable to be in the same room as Lamar and Todd. But he's been up in HOH during Miesha's reign.

I guess Shanna is a phony-ass bitch, per Miesha. It's better if two black men are at the end to represent instead of Shanna.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Was it just me or did anyone else hear people behind the scenes go "Oooooooh" when Carson timed out in the POV comp? Or maybe it was a sound effect.

When people call Miesha "Meesh" I keep thinking of Big Meech.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's cute that you assume people will still be on the wall when the feed comes up.

Yes, in theory, it should be on the feeds.

Yeah, pretty sure BB wouldn't let us see it.  Just wanted to make sure I was not seeing it, in the correct location. :)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

BUBBLES!

I think Cynthia might be down. Carson, Shanna and Todd were still up. Didn't catch the fourth person.

Per Callaphera's post, Todrick's still up. Can't tell if he's wearing Uggs.

Edited by Lamb18

Oh that was awful. Carson's lucky, the yellow missed him. It got Todrick. Todd has a lot of green on him. The floor is looking kind of pretty with all those strips of color.

Edited by Lamb18

Why can’t this year be “Todrick was pushed”? I need him to fall down.

11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm mourning that hoodie of Carson's.

Yeah I bet he regrets wearing that expensive thing now. Though honestly I thought it was ugly.

Edited by Michichick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Toddrick is so quiet. I guess he's still alive, he just moved his head.

While we're on bubbles I'll tell a story about how BB scared me. This was BB OTT and they showing the wall comp on feeds. It was - to be continued...

I want slime!

• Love 1

I'll continue my story.

The wall comp ended, I turned out the lights and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and I COULD HEAR SOMEONE BREATHING! and I live alone! I was so scared.

Then I realized the live feeds were still on and it was someone sleeping.

• LOL 21