Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Chris Kirkpatrick making the rounds and made his way to Shanna, where he talks about targeting Chris Kattan and how he doesn't trust Miesha (who thinks she's running the house according to him) or Todrick. Here, have a quote from this incredibly intelligent and witty conversation:

Shanna: "And it's like, you know, kinda like, you know... you know?"

According to what Chris Kirkpatrick is telling Shanna (which seems to be his actual F2 or at least his closest partner in the house), it's sounding like maybe Todrick and Mirai noms?

Now it's too soon to go after Todrick? I CAN PULL UP BSB ON SPOTIFY REAL EASY, PINEAPPLE HEAD.

Chris Kirkpatrick: "The fact that they made me vote out Teddi over that girl-"
Shanna: "Disgusting!"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

In the bathroom, lighthearted banter between Todd, Lamar and Todrick. Topics include skin, sports, and space shuttles. And of course, farting. Lamar is wearing a sweatshirt with what looks like a poop emoji on it. I wonder why he’s pushing this particular theme so hard when I realize it’s actually a potato. Something to do with the comp they played earlier.

Marai is there; her contribution consists mainly of giggling at everything they say. Lamar mentions his reality show with Khloe Kardashian. Marai asks him what’s it like, having cameras on you all the time. (Um…)

Elsewhere, C-Synch and Shana talk strategy, competitions and more strategy. With occasional breaks to remind each other how awesome they are. They are very committed to each other and will consult each other on every move they make. Pinky swear.

Shana talks C-Synch into checking to see if his room is unlocked. He whines, “But don’t I get to say, ‘Who wants to see my HoH room’?” but follows her up anyway. The room is still locked, so they just wait awkwardly in the hall.

• Love 1

Hey everyone, did you know Todrick has an album coming out? That he can’t wait for people to hear? And he’s going on tour soon? Which is going to be awesome? To prepare, he’s taking very good care of his skin. Like with this lotion that he heard about from Michelle Visage.

Todrick Hall is going to be EXHAUSTING.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

In a surprise to absolutely no one, Lamar doesn't understand the jury process or how to win the game (he thought that it was most wins + whoever wins final HoH). Upon learning that he was wrong, he let out a hearty "That's corny!" T-minus five hours until he tries to pull a Metta World Peace and leave through the storage room door.

6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Todrick Hall is going to be EXHAUSTING.

FTFY

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

The feeds went down for 45 minutes because absolutely no one cares about the "Who wants to see my HoH room?!" shit now and came back to Chris Kirkpatrick doing his best impression of my grandpa trying to figure out how to turn on the TV in his room by rapidly clicking the remote over and over and over and over and nothing happening.

He got Lil Nas X as his music. I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that.

• LOL 6

Yep and right now all four cameras are on Chris Synch by himself in the HOH room spying on everyone downstairs.

Earlier Lamar, Todd, Chris Sync and Cynthia were sitting around the small table in the kitchen talking about BB and Naked and Afraid. Someone says the people on that show have to go get their own food. Lamar says he gets his own food. Someone says, No, it doesn't mean going to the cupboard. Someone else describes stalking a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the wilderness, while it's drinking at a brook...

Todrick was timing Miesha during her workout and asking her if she earned all her money from fighting, or were there sponsorship.

Right now Chris Sync has headphones on and is doing mini dance moves to the music. Have to say Mayhem does it better in his commercials.

• LOL 3

Well, Marai and Kattan are the noms, with Marai being the target. I wonder if the show will actually show what went down with her and Chris to “explain” the nom? Hahahaha, of course not, there will be some bullshit reason invented in the DR and we won’t hear a peep about any actual drama.

Yeah, I keep trying but I still kind of hate Celebrity BB.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Someone says the people on that show have to go get their own food. Lamar says he gets his own food. Someone says, No, it doesn't mean going to the cupboard.

Is it just me or is Lamar not the sharpest crayon in the box? Is it from his strokes? I never saw his and Khloe's reality show so I have no basis for comparison. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Well, Marai and Kattan are the noms, with Marai being the target.

Is Kattan freaking out or did he just you know, go back to bed?

46 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Is it just me or is Lamar not the sharpest crayon in the box? Is it from his strokes? I never saw his and Khloe's reality show so I have no basis for comparison. 

Yeah, I have certainly don't have any background basis either, but he really does seem barely with it. My main observation is that his sole motivation in this was to make public amends with his family. That's been the only thing that really comes through. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I wonder if the show will actually show what went down with her and Chris to “explain” the nom?

Having heard the rumors, it really stood out to me on the episode when Kattan was comforting Mirai after her nomination, he was being very touchy-feely.  I know the rumors were about the other Chris, and Kattan very likely had no ill intentions, it came off a little creeperish to me.  I know that some people are just very physical in general with people but as someone who isn't big on hugs from strangers, it made me think Mirai might be the same way.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

Is Kattan freaking out or did he just you know, go back to bed?

Yeah, I have certainly don't have any background basis either, but he really does seem barely with it. My main observation is that his sole motivation in this was to make public amends with his family. That's been the only thing that really comes through. 

I dont think Kattan is well. When he was walking last night in his boxers, his legs and feet are in bad shape. I had heard it was his back from the accident, but his legs are not right. It looked painful. 

Lamar seems a lot like he did on the Khloe and Lamar spinoff (Ill admit I watched). He has a short attention span, eats way to much junk food, and  has a few funny jokes. He always seemed like a nice guy but so easily distracted and talked into things. 

I think Lamar also hopes to get a career move out of this. He wants to coach. he wants to be seen as redeemed and that he can get a chance to work in basketball again. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Useful 7
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

I think Lamar also hopes to get a career move out of this. He wants to coach. he wants to be seen as redeemed and that he can get a chance to work in basketball again. 

Well, I'm not sure how this exposure will help with that, but I guess you never know. I'll wish him luck. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I dont think Kattan is well. When he was walking last night in his boxers, his legs and feet are in bad shape. I had heard it was his back from the accident, but his legs are not right. It looked painful. 

He did DWTS a few years ago and mentioned the accident then….there was a lot he couldn’t do and went home quickly.    I don’t know if he needed the money that badly (you get $125,000 for the rehearsal period and first episodes) or what.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 2

So Teddi's been doing interviews and stuff since she's been out and there have been a few interesting things. Someone who is stronger than me listened to her IG Live and did a transcript over on Reddit. The following quotes are pulled from that:

About Mirai, pre-feeds: "You guys didn't see so much stuff. Um, like Mirai cried for 72 hours straight before we went live. I had her back. That's why the Formation fell apart because after I had her back, then there was like a big revelation I can't talk about, but it was a lot. And I didn't realize that she was playing the game the whole time."

About the delay in the feeds: "Um, anything else? Oh, why no live feeds? I can't tell you guys, but they definitely cut the live feeds on purpose. That was not accidental." (she also mentioned that they can't really talk about it, which isn't that surprising)

About the poop situation: "Um, sharing a bathroom with so many people. Well, I don't know if they showed this on the show, but there was like a moment where I didn't make it back for the live feeds because somebody had clogged the toilet and poo was present. It was a lot."

and

"Um, did Lamar poo in his bed? No. He, he. I mean, he farted and a little poo, came out and then it was, there was poo towels. It was all kinds of whatever. But yeah."

Petty Teddi: "Oh yeah. Did you like that when I left, I said, "Enjoy doing the dishes." I mean, they should because I did so many."

And one for the Housewives fans (it may be a transcription error but I'm taking it as a win): "Uh, will we ever see you on Real Housewives again? Uh, I don't, I never say never to anything, but hopefully not."

The Mirai crying for three days was a constant Teddi topic in the one night she was actually on the feeds (she claimed after the three days of crying, Mirai could only communicate by humming). There are no mention of any weirdness from Chris Kirkpatrick (there wouldn't be because I doubt they could talk about it - pre-feeds is essentially a black hole) but in digging up the clip of Teddi talking to Chris Kirkpatrick in the house about Mirai (Twitter link), she told him that Mirai called Todd racist as well. And then she said the gross shit about how Mirai was giving massages to other men and you can't do that because then you're not a perfect victim (okay, my words, not hers). In her exit interview with Parade, she also called Mirai a good actress. I'm sure this is mostly Teddi's internalized misogyny coming out to play but I'm kinda interested to see what others have to say in their exit interviews now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm sure this is mostly Teddi's internalized misogyny coming out to play but I'm kinda interested to see what others have to say in their exit interviews now.

Yea, I wanna hear more people's cryptic info about this before I really make a call. As you said, Teddi's internalized misogyny makes it hard for me to really believe her version of events lol. But also I think Mirai is kind of unhinged tbh so I don't know. And we will never really know what happened because they're not gonna let them talk about it. Ugh.

I want Mirai to win veto though just so people don't get what the want.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But also I think Mirai is kind of unhinged tbh so I don't know.

I mean, Mirai walked around saying "Ell oh ell, ell oh ell" for, like, five minutes after she was nommed. Definitely leaning more towards the unhinged side IMO but I'm a geriatric Millennial trying to preserve my front yard.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

In between all the morning feed cuts:

Chris Kirkpatrick to Todrick: "I could put Carson up if Mirai would come down but that wouldn't be good for my game to get Mirai down. I mean, if it were anyone else up there? It would be easy, it would be easy deal for you guys to backdoor Carson. But I can't, like, I can't have Mirai here. So if I can get her, I need to get her. You know? But I'm a team player, too. I need to do what's good for my game but I also want to do what's good for the team game."

Also I guess last night Todd told Chris Kirkpatrick (and maybe another person separately? He said it twice) that Chris Kattan's memory wall photo makes him look like a pedophile.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Interesting. This could help explain the extremely mixed vibes Mirai is giving off, one minute acting sweet and vulnerable, the next saying in the DR that people have no idea of what she's capable of doing in order to win (paraphrasing). And so many strange, unreadable facial expressions! I don't mean she's deadpan, I mean she has facial expressions I haven't seen before. As someone fascinated by body language, I keep wondering what hers is saying. I just know that you don't get to the Olympics without steely determination and an incredibly strong competitive streak. 

Intriguing comments from Teddi, but annoying that everything is shrouded in secrecy. Will we ever find out what really happened? I want to know. (Except about the poo towels which I'm happy to stay ignorant about.) 

3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t know if he needed the money that badly (you get $125,000 for the rehearsal period and first episodes) or what.  

I don't imagine he has a lot of money, given how little he's worked over the last few years. There has to be a reason he's forcing himself to work now, looking like he's in constant pain. 

• Love 5

The Bon-Bon Room has been on fire for the past five minutes that the feeds have been up between twenty minute outages. Cynthia has been going on and on and on about how much she doesn't like Miesha and how she doesn't clean and she doesn't help create a pleasant atmosphere - while holding onto a 50 Cynt earring which makes me hope that her alter-ego is making an appearance. Carson and Shanna are agreeing and adding their own points. Cynthia keeps calling Miesha "Miss Thang" so I can tell she's getting fired up.

Cynthia: "The first chance I got to take her out, she gone. Matter of fact, I'd leave Mirai in here before her but I don't wanna go against Chris's thing."

Cynthia: "I'm ready to just go 'head and start working on that campaign."
Shanna: "THANK YOU."

Cynthia is pressed that Miesha made burgers and despite Cynthia mentioning three times how good they looked and how good they smelled, Miesha turned around and asked Todd if he was all right and wanted another and never offered one to Cynthia. So she's done. And she's going to make her own food and not offer any to Miesha. Take that!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

About Miesha (yes, they're still going):

Cynthia: "So anyway, I am not walking on eggshells around Miss Thang anymore and if she's standing by the door listening, I hope she can hear me loud and clear. Because I am not. I just think that was rude and I think that at the end of the day, all we have is each other. And whoever wins, wins."
Shanna: "Mmhm."
Carson: "And regardless of who's trying to win or what side you're on, you can be gracious-
Shanna: "I don't care if Kim Kardashian is on the block, I'm not voting-" [laughs]
Carson: "You can be gracious and offer people food."
Cynthia: "Just, like, just like make it - like, it should still be, like fun and people should still-"
Carson: "Have some - it's called sportsmanship."
Cynthia: "Yeah."
[Shanna excuses herself from the room]
Carson: "Be a good sport."
Cynthia: "Yeah, like, it just came to me last night. I was like, you know what? She's the one I want to go." [laughs] "Like I have no power but if I were HoH? Her behind would be on the block."
Carson: "Until she goes, nothing's going to change. And she was so many - she's got everybody, her people."
Cynthia: "They're all her minions and all of us down here are afraid of her. So it's like, she walks around here like you know? She's the queen of the castle. And it's like 'no, bitch'. There's several queens in here. Okay?"
Carson, raising a hand: "Holla."

A few moments later, Carson as he's leaving the room to pee: "Well, this has been a fun Sunday cuddling in bed."

Shanna left and went running up to the HoH to tell Chris Kirkpatrick that Cynthia is mad and has "hit her limit as a woman". She also dropped the note that Miesha was sitting outside their bedroom with Todrick and may have heard everything like Cynthia wanted. Chris Kirkpatrick is trying to talk Shanna off the cliff and bring her back to the Miesha side of things.

Chris Kirkpatrick, about Miesha: "She's a guy's girl, you know?"
Shanna: "She's an asshole! I can't stand her. She's not nice."

Any time Chris Kirkpatrick brings up wanting Mirai out of the house, the feeds drop so.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

I absolutely love the hate Shanna/Cynthia/Carson have for Meisha because Meisha really sucks lol. I need Shanna to go off on her at some point. Although, surely the feeds would just cut, they'd be forbidden from talking about it, and it would never be on the show.

• Love 13

So from what I've cobbled together, at some point Chris NSYNC was briefly quarantined outside the house due to false positive covid test. While he was gone, Mirai told everyone that he was creeping on her (& that Todd is racist). When Chrus returned, he heard about it and they got an argument where she called him Justin Timberlake's back-up dancer. At some point she admitted she lied, apologized and cried for three days. Afterward (according to Teddi) she gave Lamar a massage. They've been forbidden to talk to talk about it and the feeds cut off at any mention. 

Am I missing anything? 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

This is the first season I've been so aware that we're missing so many important details in the broadcast shows. Without background knowledge, tonight I wouldn't have understood why Chris Kirkpatrick wanted Mirai out so badly, or why Miesha isn't popular, or that Lamar actually DOES want to go home. Or that Kattan thought he'd have a good time doing the show, but isn't enjoying it. 

To be honest, at this point I've lost track what was on the feeds and what I learned reading links provided by people here. It's all part of the fun though. Anything to distract me from ice and Covid. 

• Love 6

Kattan hasn’t looked like he’s enjoying himself since he stepped into the house. It’s like he thought he was going to do something else entirely, and once he realized where he was, he just wanted to collect his troll dolls and get the hell out.

• LOL 7

I just turned on feeds. 10pm BB time, and people are sleeping on 2 of the cameras. The other 2 cameras have Todrick and Mirai who, by the sound of it, are the only ones still up. Todrick decides to address his fans, and there must be a huge outpouring of rage and/or apathy because feeds immediately cut to bubbles.

• LOL 1

Feeds back. Kirkpatrick is there now. Todrick and Mirai confirm that everyone else has gone to bed. Wow, CBS is really getting their money’s worth from these people.

Kirkpatrick apologizes to Mirai for nominating her. He says he’s felt like shit all day.

Back to bubbles, and that’s my cue to back out gratefully. Nothing to see here, folks. Literally.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Well, Chris Kattan is now Chris Cake.

For all Miesha is bossy, she's also right. Carson is the biggest threat.

While that may be true, I don't like bullies who go the easy route. If she's such a great athlete and a great sportswoman, she'd want to go up against someone challenging.

AFAIC, her ass can't leave that house soon enough.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, snarts said:

So from what I've cobbled together, at some point Chris NSYNC was briefly quarantined outside the house due to false positive covid test. While he was gone, Mirai told everyone that he was creeping on her (& that Todd is racist). When Chrus returned, he heard about it and they got an argument where she called him Justin Timberlake's back-up dancer. At some point she admitted she lied, apologized and cried for three days. Afterward (according to Teddi) she gave Lamar a massage. They've been forbidden to talk to talk about it and the feeds cut off at any mention. 

I haven't seen anything about Mirai "admitting she lied"...where are you getting this? From what I had seen, there was some kind of blow up where Mirai had said to someone she thought he was creepy and was making her uncomfortable or felt like she was being flirted with. It's entirely possible that she was getting that vibe and that it was innocent on Chris's behalf. Honestly, I was getting a little creeped out when he kept staring at Miesha working out.  I really hope that they did not guilt trip her if she really did feel uncomfortable. There has been reference to Mirai giving massages to others in the house too...there was reference to her giving Lamar and Todd massages (this is when the feeds were down), and during Saturday's feed I watched her give a massage to Cynthia and Carson. Re: Teddi calling Mirai an "actress" in her Parade interview...she had said to others that you don't go from crying everyday and not being able to form sentences to being a fun loving, carefree person. And she implied that she thought Mirai crying was an act because you don't make it to the Olympics without being tough. But I follow figure skating and I've seen Mirai cry too many times to count in the last 14 years since she won nationals. 😆Some people just cry easily when they are feeling under pressure. Teddi was being really desperate those last two days in the house when she was trying to stay, I thought it was funny that she seemed surprised when she was evicted. She really thought her social game was on point.

Re: Todd, on the feeds last night, Mirai was having a conversation with Todrick and said she wanted to apologize to Todd, but Todrick said they should just go to bed. There was another conversation with them a few days ago where Mirai was bothered because Todd either didn't know her name or kept mispronouncing her name. She mentioned that Todd's son's girlfriend was of Asian descent, but Todd said he couldn't remember her name. Todrick said that it probably didn't mean anything because he had talked to Todd a lot and he gets called "Tedrick". Yesterday Todd gave Mirai a nice pep talk and then ended it with something like "You're a great person Maya!" 😆

Todrick can't be trusted, but he actually gave Mirai some useful advice on the live feed last night. Hopefully he doesn't use anything that she said to him against her with others. He told her something like she had been letting herself be run by emotions since she had been in the house, and she needed to fight and start acting like the person she is on the outside. He told her that she is an emotional person who has a lot of emotional triggers, but that she wasn't going to be friends with people in the house forever so she doesn't need to let everyone see her emotional triggers. He also said she'll be treated like a child in the house if she acts like one, and that it's just a game and on the outside everyday, children are dying, people aren't waking up, and dogs were getting eaten  by coyotes (???). I also watched the conversation with Mirai and ChrisKirk and while he was being very kind to her, he strikes me as someone who knows he is on the live feeds and that he needs to act a certain way on camera.

I think that people also need to remember that some people are going to act unhinged in a setting like this...a reality show where they are competing for money, can't leave the house or have access to phones or loved ones, and where they often get farthest in the game by being two faced or betraying people. A lot of those people on this show have pretty messy personal lives on the outside (Shanna has had a lot of issues but seems to be thriving in a game like this).

Edited by BelleBrit
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Melina22 said:

This is the first season I've been so aware that we're missing so many important details in the broadcast shows. Without background knowledge, tonight I wouldn't have understood why Chris Kirkpatrick wanted Mirai out so badly, or why Miesha isn't popular, or that Lamar actually DOES want to go home. Or that Kattan thought he'd have a good time doing the show, but isn't enjoying it. 

It's also important to remember that a few of these things (like that Lamar wants to leave, that Katan hates it there or whatever, that Mirai is difficult bts) are coming from some twitter accounts that aren't known to actually have any inside info lol.

I don't think Lamar really cares either way whether he stays or leaves. I mean, when I watch the feeds (which isn't much since they're on bubbles like 50% of the time), he seems to be enjoying himself. But he also seemed to be being honest when he told Nsynchris and Todd that he felt like he's done what he wanted to do by appearing and is OK if he goes.

Chris Katan though yea he probably isn't having the greatest time. He seems to spend almost every minute in bed. But he showed up in that HOH comp and he seems fine in the DR so I think this is probably just how he is and it's not really a reflection of how much he hates it or anything.

I really wish they would've shown Mirai calling Nsynchris 'Justin Timberlake's backup dancer' on the show!

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, BelleBrit said:

I also watched the conversation with Mirai and ChrisKirk and while he was being very kind to her, he strikes me as someone who knows he is on the live feeds and that he needs to act a certain way on camera.

Very much this. He's also a game-bot in that he doesn't have personal conversations or just sit around shooting the shit, he is all game all the time - so it Miesha, so it makes sense that they would partner up. He's also under the belief that they can't swear on the live feeds - I don't think he's the only one, either - and he kept apologizing after dropping a few f-bombs during his talk with Shanna yesterday afternoon.

In other news, Teddi keeps parroting the "Mirai was non-verbal then a massage therapist for the men" story in her exit interviews and I feel so fucking justified in hating her before it was cool. I'm a fucking trendsetter, y'all. (I'm not but let me have this.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Chris Katan though yea he probably isn't having the greatest time. He seems to spend almost every minute in bed. But he showed up in that HOH comp and he seems fine in the DR so I think this is probably just how he is and it's not really a reflection of how much he hates it or anything.

I imagine a lot of it has to do with his injury, so it's probably just more comfortable to not be running around the house or sitting in the kitchen/bathroom for hours on end. 

The Mirai stuff is so confusing. It seems like a lot of the houseguests are understanding of Kirkpatrick's side, so Mirai may just be an issue and we're not seeing it. Whatever happened pre-feeds has clearly affected her position in the house, so people may not like her enough from her own undoing. 

That being said, Teddi's exit interviews can stop because her whole "Mirai gives MASSAGES to the men but finds Kirkpatrick creepy and Todd a racist? She MUST be wrong" is so weird. 

And I personally find Todrick's reasons for wanting Mirai to stay questionable. He's very performative, and doesn't seem to ACTUALLY care about Mirai being the only Asian representation on the show, but doesn't want to make it appear like he doesn't care. It's very weird. I haven't been watching the feeds but have been reading up on them, and I will say, this may be the worst CBB season yet. Yes, there's been some drama, but nothing we've seen. Plus, remember the first two seasons? Much crazier rivalries. Brandy/James? Lolo/Tamar? This cast is just so...blah. 

I know we still have a couple of weeks left, but CBB's other seasons had me interested from start to finish. This one is just...meh.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really wish they would've shown Mirai calling Nsynchris 'Justin Timberlake's backup dancer' on the show!

Same here. I was going to say that. That would've been the best line of the season so far, and  not just because so many of us were thinking along the same lines. 😄

40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In other news, Teddi keeps parroting the "Mirai was non-verbal then a massage therapist for the men" story in her exit interviews and I feel so fucking justified in hating her before it was cool.

I'm happy that I was completely and totally ignorant of her existence before this and can't wait to totally forgetting about her. Can't happen soon enough! 

• Love 6

Cynthia said that she does not think that Mirai shouldn't have a right to feel the way she felt (not giving examples but just talking generally in terms of not denying someone's feelings about anything), but she disagreed with the way she handled some things. Teddi said something to Chris about how Mirai affects his life "outside the house" and "SHE MADE FUN OF YOU!"

I honestly think it's very rank what Teddi is implying about the massages. Apparently she is unfamiliar with the concept of consent. And it makes it sound like Mirai was giving happy endings or something. She also said something about Mirai dancing. A variety of house guests seemed to happily accept Mirai's massages, including Carson and Cynthia. She was also seen on the live feeds doing Shana's nails. Lamar made a joke to others about how he was going to wake Mirai up and say that if she wanted to stay, she better get to work and give him a massage. 🤥 I've read on Twitter that there are often production NDAs for things that happen behind the scenes but are not shown, and that there is one for BB that lasts three years. I'm surprised that Teddi is allowed to talk about massages and it would be a little upsetting if Mirai wasn't able to defend herself.

I think that most of the guests kind of view Mirai as a pain in the ass and a headcase from her crying a lot.  There was a weird conversation where Mirai was crying and Todd was asking her what she believed in and talking about God, and she said she was agnostic. And afterwards when Mirai left, Lamar and Todd talked about how it seemed like she only believed in figure skating  and had "nothing" besides that and needed spirituality or something and that her parents did not prepare her for life if she doesn't believe in anything.  Todd said to Lamar "I thought that Japanese people believed in the earth."

Edited by BelleBrit
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, BelleBrit said:

Todd said to Lamar "I thought that Japanese people believed in the earth."

Wow, no wonder Mirai called him racist. 

Also, I hate when people push their own beliefs onto others and think that others MUST share similar beliefs and that they're wrong if they don't.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, BelleBrit said:

Todd said to Lamar "I thought that Japanese people believed in the earth."

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, no wonder Mirai called him racist. 

Well… Shinto is a nature-based belief system, and about 80% of native Japanese practice Shinto to at least some degree - so Todd’s statement isn’t hugely inaccurate within the general native Japanese context.  
Marai is not native Japanese, though - she’s Japanese American, born and raised in LA County.  So so much for THAT.  😆

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well… Shinto is a nature-based belief system, and about 80% of native Japanese practice Shinto to at least some degree - so Todd’s statement isn’t hugely inaccurate within the general native Japanese context.  
Marai is not native Japanese, though - she’s Japanese American, born and raised in LA County.  So so much for THAT.  😆

That's the point, and also that not every Japanese person will believe in this. I think it's more of a microaggression than being full-out racist, but still, it really does show how Mirai was at least accurate in her statement about Todd, if he can use generalizations about Mirai because of her race. 

Also, I guess the houseguests are now up, and I'm reading that Kattan/Todd are fighting over his snoring, and Kirkpatrick wants to backdoor Todrick now?

• Love 3

I don't know if Todrick would even have the votes to go, but I do think Todrick thinks he's in such a good position because of his outside connections and thinks he can stroll his way to the finals with no issues. I don't think he even has considered to be an early target because he's supposed to be well insulated with other celebrities. See how he hasn't even considered that Carson is going to find out about his betrayal before the F2 (since the celebs will leave the house and watch back/get told what they've missed by fans). 

So it goes to show that Todrick isn't good at this game. But I could see some people not wanting to vote him out yet, leaving him in a BIT longer, especially if he's still sitting next to Mirai. 

Or I'm totally wrong and people are as annoyed as Kirkpatrick is and would happily vote him out. I just don't know how many others have caught onto Todrick's snakey gameplay at this stage. 

Chris Kattan was confused when he was approached by Chris Kirk. and said he thinks Mirai deserves to stay, and then Chris Kirk. explained his plan to him. He probably figures that worst case scenario, he gets rid of either Todrick or Mirai. I'm still a little surprised by the plan and wonder if he hopes that the plan gains enough momentum that someone else goes through with it if they win veto. Kattan seems to really want to leave.

• Love 1