Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Todd likes to eat pig tails and pigs' feet, but not chitlings.

In the meantime, Miesha's in the clock bedroom. One bed is just a bare mattress so I'm guessing no one is using that bed. She puts on a long cardigan and picks up a duvet and brings it to the storage room where she puts it on top of a waste basket.

The chocolate bedroom is the Tories of the bedrooms. Shanna's doing something with her fingernails. Too much excitement in this room, back to the kitchen for me!

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

I speculate that Lamar and Cynthia will be final 2. See if I am not right. 

I don’t care who wins, as long as Todrick goes soon and Carson stays until at least almost the end. He’s the only one in the house who’s funny. Some of them (Meisha) are almost aggressively lacking in humor.

36 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cynthia offered to represent Swiffer. She says it's the best invention and it gave her pleasure to clean that dirty black part of the floor with the Swiffer.

BUBBLES!

Production: “You are not allowed to solicit other jobs in the House.”

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

Chris Sync says to Shanna, that was my thing coming in--don't let the bullies bully. And then I get here, there's bullies.

He is now looking for Cynthia's ball. Good luck looking in the hallway/boulder bedroom.

Edited by Lamb18

Chris Kirkpatrick wants to put a gold silk pillow case over the toilet??? Shanna says NO! I guess the toilet is broken. They are digging through the storage room looking for something to fix it with. 

Also Chris Kirk or Conway is going to make a chocolate cake. And Chris Kirk just found all these packages of cookies in a cupboard. He was amazed. Shanna says, you like those better than home baked cookies? Yes, says Chris. Must be Oreos. He and Shanna cannot find tape. Chris wants a screwdriver, too.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

He’s the only one in the house who’s funny. Some of them (Meisha) are almost aggressively lacking in humor.

This is so true. I hope Carson's there till the end, because if he leaves the entertainment value of the show goes down by 60%. He's the glue of this season. (Not a great metaphor, since glue isn't entertaining. But somehow he keeps the tone of the house civil and stable, while doing the best, least stilted narration we've seen in a while.) 

It's crazy to think I was dreading him being in the house. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 14

I think Carson is a fundamentally kind person and I hope never to find out that I’m wrong about that. Also he’s so used to being on TV that he’s smart enough not to act like a jackass.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Carson is making the chocolate cake. Todd says, It's on days like this that I wish I liked you.

Did Todd sound like he was kidding?

They probably should make a separate cake for Kattan and tell him to keep his hands and fork off the main cake.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Michichick said:

They probably should make a separate cake for Kattan and tell him to keep his hands and fork off the main cake.

They've been making a "decoy" cake that they leave out for Chris Kattan and they hide the "real" cake. The last cake they showed Chris Kattan eating from on that episode was actually the decoy cake.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The ants have made their first appearance of the season! @Callaphera

Welcome home, buddies! We missed you! Make yourselves comfortable. Grab some food if you're hungry. Please infest the luggage of the HGs I like the least, kthx.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Is there a reason Chris K can’t bake his own cake?

Kattan? I don't think it's about cake. It could be fried chicken or a bag of potato chips or lasagna - he just seems to be a grazer when half-asleep. Which when you live alone, like he does, it's not a big issue and he probably doesn't even think he's doing anything wrong (if he even knows what he's doing). So it's just easier to leave out a decoy - a quarter of a sheet pan cake, it looked like - and just tuck the rest in the fridge for everyone else. No one seemed mad about it. It was all a big joke to them when I saw it happening.

If you meant Kirkpatrick, I'm starting to realize that his wife rules him with a militant hand, judging from his freakout about stuff being on the counter and how his wife would be all over him for it, and he seems to collapse and need direction without it so he probably needs her permission and instruction first.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Michichick said:

I think Carson is a fundamentally kind person and I hope never to find out that I’m wrong about that. Also he’s so used to being on TV that he’s smart enough not to act like a jackass.

Did Todd sound like he was kidding?

Todd was just joking. That's how he talks to people sometimes.

9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I wonder who Miesha would put up next to Cynthia in that case.

Apparently there was a pre-HoH comp deal to put up Chris Kattan so he could leave and post-HoH win, Miesha talked to him and explained why she wasn't doing that, just in case you needed another reason to dislike her. Cynthia called that move unfair to Chris Kattan and Carson called it selfish.

So you'd think that I would say that Chris Kattan would be the renom but Todrick found out about Chris Kirkpatrick thinking about backdooring him and now he has a major bug up his ass so it's most likely him and Chris Kattan suffers through another four days in the Big Brother house. #freeChrisKattan #wrongChrisK

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I'd like to add to the Miesha Sucks list: apparently she's worried that he (Chris Kattan, Lamar, or Todd - people are divided but I'm leaning towards Kattan because of the previous deal) will relapse if he leaves the house so she wants to keep him around. Which is gross and even though Todrick is as toxic as she is, he knew better than to talk about that shit on the live feeds. Like what the fuck?

Carson is already threatening to let death take him and telling Cynthia and Shanna that if he wins Veto, he's using it on Cynthia because she can make it further than him and they'll just keep coming for him if he stays.

The feed continues to cut away every thirty seconds for ten minutes of kittens and this is probably one of the most frustrating feed experiences I've ever had - I'm half tempted to just follow along on the subreddit and Jokers but I also have major BB FOMO and it's not like I'm paying for this month of Paramount Plus because of that free month code. I guess I really am getting what I'm paying for.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Aww Carson, I don’t want him to let death take him. Win that veto, take yourself off the block, then bust your ass to get the next HOH and put the horrendous Miesha and Todrick on the block.

I heard Shanna talking to herself about wanting to win veto and take Carson off the block. That would be ideal so everyone visualize it and make it happen!

I really would rather listen to Carson and Cynthia talk about potato salad instead of having the cameras keep cutting to Miesha doing her grunty workout. It is impressive how much she works out but I don’t need to see it.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'd like to add to the Miesha Sucks list:

To be fair, isn't Miesha famous for punching people? And for letting people punch her? Professionally, I mean. I don't think empathy and a high EQ are that prized in her particular line of work. I'm guessing that toughness, a high pain threshold, and having a single-minded focus on winning are though. 

That said, her bad social game could be her undoing here. We'll find out. 

• Love 2

Oh, she's not winning.  She may make it to the end by running comps  but she's not winning.  Her social game has sunk her and even if there were something she could do to salvage it, she can't turn it around in a short season like this.   I mean maybe if she's sitting next to Chris Kattan.  But the odds of him staying in the house through finale night without going off on the houseguests like the President did on the Duke in Escape from New York are very low.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Oh, [Miesha’s] not winning.  She may make it to the end by running comps  but she's not winning.  Her social game has sunk her and even if there were something she could do to salvage it, she can't turn it around in a short season like this.   I mean maybe if she's sitting next to Chris Kattan.  

I’d say not even then; judging from Marai’s exit interview with Julie, CKat is apparently more popular in the House than we’ve had any indication of.  Maybe that’s why so many feed dropouts… hmmmm….  🧐

• Love 2

I hope we get some exit interviews from Mirai ? I would like to know more of how she feels and any information she can give about what we are missing from the downtime. 

I don't think Miesha can win. Celebs dont vote on best player (Ross lost to Marissa who won no comps? or 1?) , they vote on frienships, future connections, past connections. I think this is Todrick;s to lose. I know some people do not want to hear this, but tell me a way he gets nom'd and the votes are there to get him out? and if he makes it to the F2 how he loses? he has Todd, Carson, Miss Cynthia, Lamar, Miesha and Mirai votes?

I think if Carson uses the veto on Cynthia, it is very close to having any hope but a Todrick or Miesha win. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I guess I really am getting what I'm paying for.

I feel bad for anyone who is actually getting billed for this shit. I mean, I’m paying for Paramount+, but that’s only because I’m currently hooked on Australian Survivor, and have been gobbling up those episodes while BB blows an endless stream of bubbles.

I was excited to watch Celebrity feeds for the first time, but all I’ve gotten so far is: 1 night of people talking about poop, 1 night of everyone asleep, and 2 nights of kittens/ bubbles. Is this normal?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Michichick said:

Aww Carson, I don’t want him to let death take him. Win that veto, take yourself off the block, then bust your ass to get the next HOH and put the horrendous Miesha and Todrick on the block.

This is the dream. I just want to see the look on Miesha’s face, if Carson were able to nominate/send her home. I’m not watching the live feeds yet, just reading here and watching the broadcast, but she comes across as someone who thinks she’s untouchable and needs to be knocked down a peg or three. 

• Love 1

Normally, I wouldn't hope for this, but I hope TPTB use their DR influence to keep Carson. He's the funny, quippy, confident, OTT yet relatable voice of the season, and if he goes this early, this season is toast.. Carson for Veto! Miesha is dreadful. I had high hopes for this season and my first feeds since the first All-Stars, but such is life in 2022.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

Oh, she's not winning.  She may make it to the end by running comps  but she's not winning.  Her social game has sunk her and even if there were something she could do to salvage it, she can't turn it around in a short season like this.

In regular BB I'd say even if she knows the above, it's worth holding on because final placements DO come with more money, and she needs money to live on while training 24 hrs a day. I assume she has sponsorships or something, but I bet a big chunk of money from a different source would take that pressure off. (I have no idea if she's raking in big bucks doing what she does.) But I can see in abbreviated Celebrity Big Brother they might pay everybody equally except for the grand prize?  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently there was a pre-HoH comp deal to put up Chris Kattan so he could leave and post-HoH win, Miesha talked to him and explained why she wasn't doing that, just in case you needed another reason to dislike her. Cynthia called that move unfair to Chris Kattan and Carson called it selfish.

Honestly, it's a little rich for Carson and Cynthia to act like that when they could have given Chris Kattan what he wanted at the vote on Monday but they didn't.

7 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Celebs dont vote on best player (Ross lost to Marissa who won no comps? or 1?) ...

I (and likely many jurors) don't think winning comps makes you the best player.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I was excited to watch Celebrity feeds for the first time, but all I’ve gotten so far is: 1 night of people talking about poop, 1 night of everyone asleep, and 2 nights of kittens/ bubbles. Is this normal?

This 2 minutes of feeds-10 minutes of bubbles-5 minutes of feeds-15 minutes of bubbles shit started with last season (or maybe the season before) and has continued with this season. It's ridiculous and I don't understand it.

• Love 1

Good morning! Another quiet morning at 6:55 am in the BB house.

Camera 1 shows the chocolate room, with Cynthia sleeping quietly in the bed closest to the camera. Carson. Is next over, top of head peaking out from under the blankets. The furthest bed is Shanna's (unfortunately I want to type "Shanae") but it looks unoccupied. Maybe she's way under the covers.

BUBBLES! Why? Too early for the wakeup call.

Question to all: why would we have BUBBLES at 7:00 am BB time when everyone is sleeping?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Question to all: why would we have BUBBLES at 7:00 am BB time when everyone is sleeping?

They might be calling someone into the DR for meds or something. Like an actual person's voice being heard over the intercom, which for some reason they never allow us to hear.

• Useful 1

Feeds are back! To a sleeping house.

Camera 2 shows the opposite angle to Camera 1. So we get to see a closeup of Carson sleeping. Cannot see Shanna's bed at all.

Camera 3 shows the trashed bedroom of Todd and Lamar, which is less trashed this morning, probably due to Cynthia's cleaning efforts yesterday. There's a pair of Uggs which cannot belong to Todd or Lamar; they must be Todrick's. There is a bit furry white stool that contributes to the trashed when the bedding is lying all around. Here's another pair of boots which might be shortened Wellingtons with buckles on the sides, but I think are a different type of Uggs. There's a third person sleeping in this room. A corner of one bed is showing and I just saw it wiggle. Todrick is in the middle bed. Todd's bed is next to the hallway. Yesterday I saw Lamar in the bed closest to the opposite wall from the hallway. There's more boots standing up in a suitcase.

No snoring from either bedroom.

Camera 4 shows the opposite angle of 3. You can see Lamar up close, all snuggled under the covers with his legs hanging over the edge. He should use that stool to support his feet. And I think that is the purpose of the stool which is at the end of the middle bed that Lamar had been using.

Very light snoring now. And that's it until someone wakes up.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 1

Todrick is up! He's brushing his teeth and fully clothed, so he's probably not going back to bed. Even though this camera 3, bathroom, you can hear snoring. Todrick is wearing a black short-waisted top with wide 3/4 sleeves, pink floral print on black. Then jeans and Uggs. You hear someone (maybe Todrick) do that BRRRRR noise singers use to warm up their vocal chords.  He puts on his gray hat, then BUBBLES!

Edited by Lamb18

In a rare feeds appearance, Chris Kattan is in the kitchen talking with Todd. Todd is wearing a purple plush bathrobe. They are talking about Lamar's podcasts. He has podcasts on folding things, like a pillowcase. Cynthia's joined them and they are saying how Lamar is spoiled and doesn't know how to do anything. But they are joking in a fun away about it. 

Now they are talking about someone Chris used to be in a relationship with, an ex-wife? If they had a disagreement, she would go into another room and get on her phone about it, saying Chris went from 0 - 1000. And he is going, huh? What's this all about?

Cameras 1 and 2 show Cynthia and Todrick in the storage room. Cynthia says if Todrick goes to the end with a certain unnamed female (Miesha?) she will vote for him. Then the camera switches to the trashed bedroom where Lamar is sleeping.

• Love 1

Toddrick is swiffering today! They are talking about the actors' union and the chitlin' circuit. Todd says the chitlin' circuit is a group of black actors going around performing. Chris says Tyler Perry has redefined that. Todrick says that of the performers' unions, stage actors are the hardest working. He says that on Broadway you have to have talent, you can't fake anything.

Now they are talking about Lamar telling people to be quiet when he's the one being loud at night. This moved onto telling Todd he was snoring pretty loud last night.

Someone on BB Chat says Carson's nicknames for Lamar and Todd are Yogi and Boo Boo Bear.

• LOL 2

Cynthia says when she's in a relationship, she's all in. Kattan says, so am I. Todrick says gay men are women's best friends. If a woman has a bad breakup with a man, her gay friend will uplift her and tell her she's beautiful.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2

They found ants in the kitchen garbage and and are spraying them with Lysol.

Todrick says, "if this was a gay ant parade..." and never finished the sentence. How would you finish the sentence?

Cynthia has an iPad in the house! She just offered Todd use of it.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I hope we get some exit interviews from Mirai ? I would like to know more of how she feels and any information she can give about what we are missing from the downtime.

Exit interviews for Mirai were delaying until Thursday for unspecified reasons (or at least I haven't seen an actual reason). I wouldn't be surprised if it's because they need to make sure she doesn't talk about whatever happened pre-feeds.

2 hours ago, kassa said:

In regular BB I'd say even if she knows the above, it's worth holding on because final placements DO come with more money, and she needs money to live on while training 24 hrs a day. I assume she has sponsorships or something, but I bet a big chunk of money from a different source would take that pressure off. (I have no idea if she's raking in big bucks doing what she does.) But I can see in abbreviated Celebrity Big Brother they might pay everybody equally except for the grand prize?  

She's been wearing the logo of a hyperbaric sleep chamber company - there's a mix of words I never thought I would type in a Big Brother thread. Surprisingly, I haven't seen any other advertising on her clothes which I would have expected because I don't watch MMA (watching people beat each other up isn't my thing unless it happens on ice) but I always figured that those fighters wear as many logos as a NASCAR car (also not my thing - it's a left hand turn but 500 times).

The celebs are paid a flat appearance fee to be on the show no matter how far they make it - the bigger the name, the more you can negotiate for. Then there's the first and second prize and AFP which good luck beating Carson for that this year.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, it's a little rich for Carson and Cynthia to act like that when they could have given Chris Kattan what he wanted at the vote on Monday but they didn't.

You're not wrong - this sounds like it was a deal made with the people in the house who actually know that they're playing a game in between the show going off air and before the HoH comp was played. Everyone was in agreement until Miesha won and she wanted to target Carson. Chris Kattan seemed fine with it when Miesha told him that the plan changed but that was after finding out he was getting a night away from Todd's snoring. And Chris Kattan finally got a good night's sleep and seemed really chipper last night and even went in the gym to discover that they had actual gym equipment. Which then made both sides of the house paranoid that he was suddenly playing the game. Normally that would be hilarious but these people just suuuuck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

There are rumblings that before the feeds went down last, Todd mentioned his blood pressure which was apparently pretty high (I don't know, I'm a hair under 40 and my Fitbit claims I'm still alive so that's good enough for me) and said that he had to go on blood pressure medication in order to come on the show and the feeds haven't come back since.

Which totally means that they're all tucked away in their beds, snoozing away except for Chris Kattan because he's working out how he'll murder Todd between snores, and we're all watching bubble screens because we're masochists.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There are rumblings that before the feeds went down last, Todd mentioned his blood pressure which was apparently pretty high (I don't know, I'm a hair under 40 and my Fitbit claims I'm still alive so that's good enough for me) and said that he had to go on blood pressure medication in order to come on the show and the feeds haven't come back since.

He's talked about that a few times and the feeds remained on, at least for the 5 or so minutes they are regularly allowed to, so I don't think that's it.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Which totally means that they're all tucked away in their beds, snoozing away except for Chris Kattan because he's working out how he'll murder Todd between snores, and we're all watching bubble screens because we're masochists.

Todd's blood pressure was high the bottom number he said was over 100( ideal is 70 and over 90 is time for looking intot meds). His was over 100 on meds. He has been open about his worry and struggle with blood pressure. It sounds like his pre-show physical showed it was high and they made him go on meds. He said he had been on meds in the past but stopped because of issues in the bedroom (I wont be as graphic as he was). 

I am surprised they let him on the show and Chris Kattan, because the possibility of losing cast over medical has to be a concern. Was there not any other people they could have cast (nothing against Todd or Kattan, just would like healthy players). 

Mirai is back at home and on social media posting yet no formal exit interviews. I knew they were delayed, but I thought the interviews were usually done in LA with staff around them to advise them. She is clearly in Boston right now (and looks like she is doing fine).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So far the Amazing Race episode is the most interesting thing about this episode.

Didn't they do this comp in the Brett/Winston/Tyler season?  Someone did it super fast. Maybe it was Jackson or someone from season 19. My BB memory's not that great.

• LOL 1