Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

So Mirai disclosed (to Teddy? Or Cynthia) that she didn't feel comfortable with the guys flirting with her and touching her. And that seemed to play a role in her three day meltdown and also possibly her making a NSYNC joke/played a role in Chris K.'s hotel excursion. But it sounds like the hotel thing also could have been separate from the blowup and related to a false COVID positive test.  Chris felt disrespected because he has a wife. And Teddy said to Mirai that she shouldn't say that and then be giving Todd a massage. 😦🤒 Teddy is a snake. And Chris pineapple head called Mirai "mentally unstable" (to others, but can't remember who) and said that he feels like he's cornered into voting for her. He said that he doesn't feel comfortable sleeping in a room with Mirai. Cynthia said that she thinks Mirai is sweet and that she has a right to feel like she did, but she doesn't agree with how she handled some things. I wonder how much of this we will end up seeing. Teddy seemed to be putting in the work on the feeds while Mirai seems resigned to being voted out. I don't blame her. I wish that they had put someone younger in the house with Mirai.

Edited by BelleBrit
41 minutes ago, BelleBrit said:

Chris felt disrespected because he has a wife, and when he was at a hotel he watched the first episode and told others that he "found out so much stuff", but couldn't say because of the feeds. How is that allowed?

Do you have a time stamp or source for the "Chris Kirkpatrick watching on TV from the hotel" thing? I was all over updates last night and saw a lot of rumours but not even a whisper of him watching the show in a hotel and that would usually blow up all the chats.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Do you have a time stamp or source for the "Chris Kirkpatrick watching on TV from the hotel" thing? I was all over updates last night and saw a lot of rumours but not even a whisper of him watching the show in a hotel and that would usually blow up all the chats.

I saw this one on Twitter by a few people from when Chris was dishing in the sauna, I took it out since I didn't have first hand confirmation and it seems odd that others would not be bothered by it? Also pretty sure him going to the hotel was due to a false COVID positive and not Mirai making a NSYNC joke, despite rumors (she may have said something but it didn't have anything to do with him going to a hotel).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Good morning! It looks like everybody's up but maybe they never went to bed. Right now some are playing cards in the nook by the HOH room. Cynthia, Todd and Carson are the cardsharks. Lamar and Chris Mango are watching. Lamar says to Carson, "Nice hand" and Carson responds, 'Thank you, I just had a manicure." Lamar had to have that explained to him.

In the meantime, Chris Sync and others are in the sauna, when suddenly all the cameras flip and everyone is in bed sleeping and the lights are out. And the whole time my screen says "Live" so I don't know what was going on.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Camera 1 shows a close up of one person sleeping. I think it's Todd or possibly Todrick. No snoring in this room. 

Camera 2 shows a fuller view of what was the wave room last year, the bedroom without a door opening into the hall. This room looks trashed already. The dresser drawers are open and crooked.nbedding and garments are strong all over a chair. One drawer is pulled completely out and is on the floor, up against the wall. There's boots on the dresser and on the floor. Todrick is shown closer up, sleeping away. I thought this was the wave room, but even though it's open to the hallway, the shape seems narrower than last year, shaped more like the coffin bed room.

Everyone's still sleeping. Camera 1 shows the chocolate room, I think. Three beds line up in a row. I think Todrick is the closest person, then I think Cynthia next to him. The third and farthest away person is so rolled up in the bedclothes I can't tell who it is.

Camera 2 shows the same bedroom, opposite view. The middle bed does not show Cynthia, I think that is Shanna. I was going by hair color and length in Cam 1 as I could not see her face. Now I can. This angle is tilted more so I cannot see if there is a big blue couch in the room.

Camera 3 shows the trashed bedroom with the crooked pulled out dresser showers. I think Todd is the one at the far end. The person in the middle bed is too bundled up to tell and the person in the closest bed it cut off.  What I thought was a dresser drawer on the floor is actually a suitcase. The mirror above the dresser shows another dresser with its drawers pulled out all crooked. Someone had a problem with opening and closing dresser.drawers.

Camera 4 shows the same room as 3, opposite view. The walls are vertically striped and it looks like there's a barrel attached to the wall. One person is wrapped in a fluffy blanket, middle person is in the shade. The other bed is not shown.

All is quiet. Whatever snoring problems there were are gone.

I'll post again when someone gets up.

Edited by Lamb18

Miesha is up and talking to her kids from the HOH room. That room's quite Ice Princessy. 8:00 am BB time. She's going to do her workout now. This room is done up in different shades of blue and white, all in an icy tone. The darkest blue is no darker than the blue of a clear midday sky. The bathroom is glacieresque. The bathtub looks like an elongated bowl. There is a fluffy white chair next to it. The wall above the tub and chair is patterned in ice and ice cubes of varying sizes and in 3D. It 's like a 3D wallpaper because there is repetition in the patterning but it literally is not flat. A mirror is surrounded by the ice chunks. And there is a fluffy white rug on the floor. Nothing's happening in here, oh Miesha just got out of the loo.

The bedroom wall has icicles hanging on the wall that has the door and the head of the bed. The furnishings are white. Miesha departs for her workout. But first, coffee! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Someone on BB chat asked what is the black thing on the side of the kitchen island. Close up it looks like a mossy casserole. I can't tell what's in that pan. Someone left out the Canada Dry ginger ale bottle. There might be a jar of Nutella next to the mossy casserole. (8:21 am BB time in case anyone wants to go back in time and figure out what that thing is.) Miesha downs her coffee in a long gulp.

All cameras flipped to the sleeping house guests so I guess we won't be able to see Miesha's workout.

Feeds were down for awhile (wakeup call) and it looks like everyone is up. Todd, Lamar are lounging in the bathroom watching Todrick do his skin care routine. Chris Sync was in the kitchen. They are trying to remember names.

Lamar had two giant cups of milk with Lactaid and it messed with his stomach and bowels. He drinks regular milk. He seems to be getting along socially with people. I thought he'd be more like Metta Peace at first. 

Also, same feed intern as last year, dozing off and lean leaning on the feeds button. They go to BUBBLES sporadically more often than you actually see live feeds. Back now and people talking about their medication.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also I can't wait for either Kirkpatrick or Kattan to leave so I can stop with the last name stuff. It's like Nicole and Nicole all over again, only neither of the Chrises are Precious Cinnamon Rolls.

But one Chris is a Mango. 😉

Just saying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I guess there is a list of chores and people signed up for them. Todrick signed up for vacuuming and was slightly miffed that Chris Sync had vacuumed all over this morning.

It's fun to see some of the house guests look up to Todd and kind of see him as an elder statesman. They were asking about Different Strokes and talking about watching the show.

The chocolate room is the happening bedroom.

Todd said he and Gary once got black eyes from the bags, I think equipment bags. They would tell Todd to carry the bags. The bags must have swung into their faces. Todd also said that if someone died in your family you got a day and a half off. They filmed 28 episodes a season and got 3 months off.

Carson said lockdown at 11, so they need to eat now.

• Useful 2

Carson is dressed colorfully today.he said it's for the Diary room.Room. he's digging around in the refrigerator and said he found the beef sticks, but not the jelly. 

Bubbles. This time because Chris Sync sang something which was probably an NSYNC tune.

Todrick and Chris Sync talking about Teddi. They don't like her, at least Todrick doesn't. He thinks she's condescending and talks to Todd and Lamar like they're children. I haven't heard who won POV and who the final nomination are.

Now it's PUPPIES! A cute lite brown guy jumping up at the camera. There's also a black and white puppy. Now there's a white fluffy rabbit. He belongs in the HOH room.

There's a mother dog with her puppies, who are dining at the milk bar. I think there's four puppies. Three were lined up nursing and I thought I saw another go to the mother's other side. Yes, there's four. Mother dog is jumping up at the camera.

They are showing another dog that has a blue eye and a brown eye.

• Love 1

Todrick and Cynthia were talking about being performers. Cynthia was a model in New York and talked about the people she knew and Todrick talked about performing with different artists. 

Now there's an intense whispered conversation between Teddi and Miesha, with Chris Sync listening on the sofa. Teddi is saying that Carson and Cynthia are the biggest threats. 

And puppies! 

Back to house!

All cameras on Chris Sync in the bathroom. Teddi returns. I guess they are allies. Teddi can't throw Carson under the bus at this time. I guess they have a good-sized alliance. Teddi said there was a puzzle game, so that must have been POV.

• Useful 1

Shanna and Chris Sync are talking. Shanna said Teddi went up to Todd and said she's been washing the dishes and she wasn'tngoing to do Todd's anymore. Todd responds by saying, I guess you aren't trying to stay. Lamar comes along and asks what's up. Todd says Teddi isn't doing dishes anymore. Lamar says she doesn't have his vote.

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I haven't heard who won POV and who the final nomination are.

Carson won POV. Noms are Mirai and Teddi.

From what I've gleaned: Todrick, NSYNC Chris, and Lamar are evicting Teddi. Carson and Cynthia are evicting Mirai. SNL Chris is apparently close to Mirai so will likely evict Teddi. Shanna is tell C/C she's evicting Mirai and telling Meisha and her alliance that she's evicting Teddi, i.e. she's playing both sides. I don't really know where Todd is in all this.

On top of this, Cynthia's power is likely that she can nom someone live right before the vote (Won Mon is nom now backwards) and there is a strong possibility she will nom Todrick.

In other words, tonight could be fun and messy!

• Love 3

So once again it appears I need to follow the live feed discussion thread to find out what's really going on in the house. All the stuff that went down with Mirai, totally missing from the broadcast show. Figures. It's almost worse than the narrative they typically craft for non-celeb editions. I wonder if the celebs all have contracts that guarantee they won't be portrayed in a bad light.

Miesha is the embodiment of every bad BB player.  It's like she has The Big Book of Things Not To Do in Big Brother and is using it as a how to manual.    

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Well at least my favorites are safe. 

Miesha is the embodiment of every bad BB player.  It's like she has The Big Book of Things Not To Do in Big Brother and it using it as a how to manual.  

I can't believe she can't see how Todrick is manipulating her, especially after hearing he was in another alliance with Carson, Teddi, Cynthia and Mirai. 

• Love 4

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Todd goes.  All Miesha had to do was nominate Todd and Kattan for an easy first vote.  After all her paranoid Machiavellian plotting and never nominating either one of them, it will be hilarious if one of them ends up leaving anyway,   

• Love 1

I was reviewing my earlier posts as I forgot what I wrote and I reread the one where Teddi said she wasn't washing their dishes anymore to Todd and Lamar. So that's why Todd took Mirai off the block and Lamar voted for Teddi's eviction.

One thing I noticed is that Todrick is sort of anti-Cookout as he saves the remaining white guy and the two remaining up for nomination are black.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Is there something wrong with him? I mean medically? 

When he OD'ed he had several mini strokes. Although he made an amazing recovery I wouldn't be surprised if the strokes left him a bit incontinent. I notice his speech is still a bit halting.

• Useful 2

Heh. I love waking up to good news.

GOODBYE, KYLE TEDDI.

7 hours ago, snarts said:

How did the live feed watchers miss Lamar (literally) shitting the bed?  https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/04/lamar-odom-poops-bed-celebrity-big-brother/

I didn't miss it, I just wasn't sure if it actually happened? Mirai thought he was joking last night when Lamar said that and I did, too. I feel for him, though. As a fellow lactose intolerant person that also loves dairy, you really can't trust any fart if you binge on the milk products like he did. The half pound of sugar free gummy bears didn't help.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Todd is talking to Chris Kirkpatrick about wanting to target Cynthia and Carson this week. After a stop to bitch about Teddi some more, of course.

Chris Kirkpatrick: "I wanna go with whoever, you know, seems like most people want. Because I don't want to make any giant move."

and "I have zero problems with anyone in the house - even Mirai." Whatever their issue is, it's been squashed and he's "no longer gunning" for her.

Aaand Todd ends the talk with "I gotta poop."

And now Chris Kirkpatrick is telling Cynthia that she and Carson may be the targets? While also trying to make it sound like it's not his choice and please don't vote him out if she stays? And Cynthia told him that if she had won HoH, she would have put him up? But Teddi was really cool, claims both of them. Okay.

Cynthia and Synch are bonding over how they’re both too good for this game. They’re so honest, they can’t lie, they’re bound to go out together. 

Meanwhile, Todrick stuffs cake in his pie hole. I’m sure there’s a parable in there somewhere.

Carson is trying to steer Chris Kirkpatrick towards Chris Kattan because he doesn't seem like he wants to be there. Chris Kirkpatrick is pussy-footing because his alliance wants Carson out.

Chris Kirkpatrick: "Just so you know, I'm not listening to anyone tell me how to play my game."

and

Carson: "You should try to win, that's why you're here."
Chris Kirkpatrick: "Right. Right. Which again, I love, but honestly what kinda sucks is now that winning one HoH, I feel like I won. Because I know my wife and kid are going to be at home going 'Yeah!'"

and

Chris Kirkpatrick, about him and Cynthia: "We can only take this as far as our honesty and integrity will take us."
Carson: "I'm not going to stab someone in the back to win a TV show."

Flop city upstairs in the lounge, man.

The fucking HoH: "But I'm not trying to send anyone home."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1