Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: Bean Town Wedding Throw Down

• Start Topic

The four remaining singles become legally bound in marriage, and receptions kick into high gear as the couples get to know their spouses' family and friends.  When the newlyweds finally get to their honeymoon suites and into bed for the first time, the attraction is hot for some...and shockingly frigid for others.

Airs Wednesday Jan 19 at 8:00PM EST.

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t have high hopes for this marriage. 

I don’t think she’s going to like him for superficial reasons. I.E. his teeth and his height. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 15

I initially wasn't a fan of Steve, but now I think he's pretty cool!

8 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I initially wasn't a fan of Steve, but now I think he's pretty cool!

Steve seems to be the marrying type, so Alyssa should  appreciate  that aspect. But she reminds me of VirGINia. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Alyssa is not pleased in the least. 

And Chris does need some help with his teeth in general. As my two front teeth are crooked, I notice this in others; Chris's look chipped off in the middle. Whitening wouldn't be a bad idea, either. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't see anything wrong with Chris's teeth, I don't see any crooked or missing ones. 

He just needs a whitener.  Very simple.  She’s not a mushy person, but probably kisses the horses.

Im liking Noy and Steve.  She looks very sweet.

Alyssa looks to be a PITA.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 10

Chris and Alyssa are so awkward together and she ‘won’t bend to peer pressure’ by the clinking glasses to kiss. She might as well admit she’s not attracted to Chris. And all the cryptic comments she’s making in the negative about their future is very telling. 

• Love 10

So far everyone seems somewhat compatible. I know this won’t last. 
I’ll bet the cleaning staff of this hotel hate this show and all the flower petals all over the place.

Are we losing Alyssa and Chris? She is already done. Oh never mind, the previews look ominous, but then again it could just be the editing monkeys at work. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

He said in the elevator (paraphrasing here), that he was Alyssa’s side piece. She didn’t like that joke. 

That I got. Perhaps I don’t understand why it’s so insulting. Doesn’t it mean that he’s there to please her? 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Did Chris' groomsmen actually meet Chris?  Because I don't get the impression he's a condescending jerk.  He seems very kind, thoughtful and gentle.  Alyssa on the other hand . . .  she's way too much into superficial things and all about looks.  Massive fail on the part of the "experts," as that should have been a big old red flag.  You know, like Lindsay seriously dating someone a year ago and Olajuan (I know that's misspelled, sorry) being a man-ho until COVID slowed him down.  

I have to admit I got teary when Michael's sisters gave Jasmina the breast cancer awareness pin and told her that their mother would now be watching over her.  I hope those two can make it.  Their bedtime cuddle gives me hope.  

I love Noi and Steve together.  They seem so perfect.  They were both so happy at their wedding and easygoing with each other - and very accepting of their new families.  I'm really rooting for them, along with Jasmina and Michael.  

Don't let me down, y'all.  

I like Mark the Shark.  He seems like a nice guy.  Sweet that Lindsay's father and brother welcomed him into the family.  I worry that Lindsay is going to exhaust him before the week is out.  She's just too much.  I hope she calms down now the wedding is over (and the open bar is closed) but I fear she likes the camera too much.  

Clearly Katina and O (can't spell it) are attracted to each other but I worry he's still very much a player.  That grinding at the wedding was trashy and unnecessary IMO.  Clearly Katina's mother thinks so too.  

Which couple will do the deed on the wedding night?  Any of them?  Has any MAFS couple that consummated the marriage on the wedding night survived?  

And just a note but if there hadn't been commercials every five damn minutes, this episode would have only been an hour long.  I guess MAFS wanted to stretch the weddings out as long as possible.  Bring on the honeymoons already!   

• Love 14

They need to take the “ex” out of Olajuwon’s “ex-playboy” title because as soon as she doesn’t bend to his will, he’ll be down at the club getting lap dances. 
Michael and Jasmina seem good together though he seems like he’d shut down easily. I didn’t see him smile much. 
I don’t like Alyssa but I would have some concerns if my groom’s friends said he can be a condescending asshole, but I don’t get why she got her back up when Chris said he was her side piece though I don’t know what he meant by that.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Can't stand listening to Katina.  That voice.

Ok, so Olajuwon has ADHD.  That does explain some of his behavior and it's good that he's taking meds for it.

That can’t be her real hair .. is it?  She put it up for the night.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

So what did Chris say or do to piss Alyssa off?  What did I miss?

Something about saying something negative about her in the elevator.  She told the camera person.  She’s making a fool out of him already by sleeping in another room.  What does he tell his family and friends?  He probably feels like a jerk.  She ain’t all that either., like she thinks she is.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

So what did Chris say or do to piss Alyssa off?  What did I miss?

Nothing.  She's going completely off what his groomsmen said about him and has decided he's unacceptable.  But we know it's really all about the fact that she's not attracted to him.  She's just looking for an excuse.  

ETA:  Guess he said something about being her side-piece in the elevator and she was disgusted.  She has a stick up her ass.  

Edited by greeneyedscorpio
  • Love 21

Pastor Cal said that they put Alyssa and Chris together because Chris is reserve and Alyssa is the life of the party, so she will bring him out of his shell.  Clearly, he hasn't met Alyssa. 

Keeping my fingers crossed for Lindsey/Mark and Noi/Steve.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Pastor Cal said that they put Alyssa and Chris together because Chris is reserve and Alyssa is the life of the party, so she will bring him out of his shell.  Clearly, he hasn't met Alyssa. 

[...] 

Alyssa:  "Ooh.  You have a shell.  Gross.  I hate shells."

• LOL 13
  • Love 1