Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E10: Week 10

JenE4
  • Start Topic

Sick of waiting and can’t wait to marry this woman?!? What has it been a month since you’ve met?!

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Oh, damnit!! I really perked up when Brandon was about to talk about his job—but all he said is “it’s remote.” So we still don’t know whether he’s a traveling-nurse recruiter or a traveling nurse-recruiter.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Meet the parents was predictable. I knew that they’d be all Brandon but I just can’t get over the fact that he could be one of her 5th graders. 

I like the festive set. Does Kaitlin have a lump on her sternum or just a bone poking out? 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1

Brandon had met the parents before.  He also told them he would be willing to move to Minnesota for Michelle.  The parents made their decision and they liked Brandon.  I actually felt sorry for Nayte.  He was behind before he ever met them.  

• Love 14

Brandon is sooooooooo in love and ready to give up his home, family, and wardrobe over to Michelle that even her saying she’s in love with him, I’m not buying it. We keep seeing Michelle conflicted at Proposal Pointe, so it has to be about breaking Brandon’s heart. At this point, I can’t imagine a dumped Nayte would just give us anything more than a nervous smile and a shrug. Michelle has to be conflicted about walking away from “a sure thing” to take a chance on the hot, somewhat emotionally unavailable guy she’s been enthralled with chasing since night 1…which is some progress since she dumped the other hot, emotionally unavailable guy she’s been enthralled with since high school and chasing (in DMs) since last summer.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

"I see blockage in your brain!" Ha ha ha! 

I guess the shaman smoked that blockage out of Nayte’s brain just in the nick of time—just what Michelle’s been waiting to hear. Her fear is that she’ll love someone more than he loves her—the exact scenario she finds herself in with Nayte. I don’t think it’s possible to love someone more than Brandon at least portrays himself to love Michelle. I actually think that’s MORE of a red flag, as Brandon hardly knows her (despite the fact they’re expected to propose within days).

• Love 15

I know the point is to be engaged after what, a few weeks?  All I could think of at the Shaman thing is that my husband would not be comfortable with it either! 😁. He’s just not an outwardly expressional guy, but his feelings run deep.   

• Love 5

Clayton says, "I am broken" while wearing his cat burglar black turtleneck.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

I know the point is to be engaged after what, a few weeks?  All I could think of at the Shaman thing is that my husband would not be comfortable with it either! 😁. He’s just not an outwardly expressional guy, but his feelings run deep.   

It makes me think of the love guru from Chris Soules' season.

• LOL 1

I don't like what they've done to Michelle's eyebrows - too thick and too close together and not natural looking at all. I looked at earlier pics of her and they have definitely changed, and not for the better. 

ETA: Crashcourse and I had the exact same thought!

Edited by Rebky
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Rebky said:

I don't like what they've done to Michelle's eyebrows - too thick and too close together and not natural looking at all. I looked at earlier pics of her and they have definitely changed, and not for the better. 

I agree. I wonder if they’re tattooed on or just makeup.

• Love 2

Honestly, I think the best thing for Brandon is to NOT be in this relationship. He says he will ALWAYS put her needs first? That’s not healthy. The producers apparently told him that Michelle had to “ask” Nayte to express his feelings, but the fact that Nayte had some trepidation makes him seem genuine. Brandon comes off as a teenager in love with the idea of being in love. He’d be this “in love” with whatever Bachelorette they put in front of him. I’m firmly Team Nayte over here.

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Brandon is sooooooooo in love and ready to give up his home, family, and wardrobe over to Michelle that even her saying she’s in love with him, I’m not buying it. We keep seeing Michelle conflicted at Proposal Pointe, so it has to be about breaking Brandon’s heart. At this point, I can’t imagine a dumped Nayte would just give us anything more than a nervous smile and a shrug. Michelle has to be conflicted about walking away from “a sure thing” to take a chance on the hot, somewhat emotionally unavailable guy she’s been enthralled with chasing since night 1…which is some progress since she dumped the other hot, emotionally unavailable guy she’s been enthralled with since high school and chasing (in DMs) since last summer.

I know they all claim love in the final episode, but Brandon is almost scary committed.   Nayte, otoh, is emotionally closed.   He also talks about travel and adventure.   She’s a teacher, so they will have summers to do that until, if they choose to, start a family.  

• Love 3

I hate it when they tell two people they are in love with them. It’s better to say nothing. Brendan seems like a great guy and he would fit in well with her family but she always seemed to like Nayte more. He seems like a nice guy too, wish the best.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I never get why the lead lets the F2 pour their hearts out when they’ve already made their decision to nix them. 

Ashley tried to stop Ben F but he wouldn’t let her interrupt him, so HE got what he deserved….he also showed what kind of person he was…unfortunately it earned him the job as the next Bachelor. 

• Love 4

We got a new replacement for the Mesnick (crying over a balcony). The Brandon is crying while walking up an extremely long and steep staircase. Did he just throw the ring?! You need to give that back to Neal Lane!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2