Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

13 hours ago, go4luca said:

This one of Rebecca is one of my favorites.  This is why I posted earlier the ladies that make a cover might surprise you.  Plus I highly doubt we are seeing the best shots.  They usually hold those back.

To be clear - I'm not saying this is a cover shot, only that I really like this shot.  Girl knows how to find her light & has legs for days.

rebeccamarie_t_1648680851_sm.jpg

Totally agree!  If all of her pics are this good, we may have a winner!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, DCC93 said:

I swear this pic of Christina is what's gonna keep her on the team. She looks UNREAL.

A lot of people disagree with my "so-and-so looks so much like so-and-so" observations, but on a couple of the Christina pictures, I thought they were posting throwback pictures of Chantelle.

13 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That second shot of Madeline in the pink bikini almost looks like it's photoshopped on her. Lol. I've always liked her, but she has had a sort of smug look on her face in some of these pics from the shoot. She needs to work on that. 

LOL I'm so glad I'm not the only one, I also thought that pink suit looked like a photoshop job!! I'm guessing she was told to do the "closed mouth smile" thing, but the problem with that is that it often looks like a smirk. 

• Love 3
On 4/3/2022 at 12:35 AM, Holly85 said:

I’m sure when they go into editing they will bc they will have to cover several ladies tats 

I wish they'd drop the "less is more" attitude when it comes to picking those bathing suits. With most I feel it's raunchy and way too small. They have amazing looking pieces that are a bit more than just 3 tiny triangles. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Opine said:

I've noticed "the look" too.  It is like she practice it.  It is in almost all of her pics.....she has been my biggest let down in the pics I have seen.  I thought she would rock this!  Not so much....

I think it's her "gracious" face. I think she think it's a mature face and is doing it on purpose, and not because of lack of confidence.

Since we all have different opinions here are mine.

The new Jada picture of her touching a blue thing isn't great. She smiles like a child there. Her other picture on the comfy chair was the best picture of her I've ever seen. Jada takes really good pictures and some not so good ones. (better than all of them being average though)

Love Chandi and Kelee. They are giving me the sexy I want.

The pictures of Jalyn and Tori aren't my favorites but I'm very biased because I'm not a fan of their faces (sorry).

Claire and Elli also are stunning as always.

Edited by Kamal

Unpopular opinion… while the ladies look great in their pix for the most part I’m feeling slightly icky some look sooooo young & their suits are soooooo tiny. I feel almost like they’re being exploited. Sending them to do things for sponsor promo constantly just feels like they’re little Barbie dolls to just roll out  I don’t know maybe bc as I said I think they look so much younger or I’m just getting old…

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
(edited)

My take:  Kat, Caroline, Darian, Rebecca, Jalyn,... pics are just meh. None of them wow me. Yet 😁

Claire, Kelee, Ashlee, Elli, Tyra, Christina...all of their pics have been great (but Christina needs a bigger top).

Jada..love the one in the chair ... the blue thing... that was is awkward.

Lea and Amber ... the ones I've seen were better than I expected.  

Madeline...I don't like any of her shots.  

Marissa... add her to the blah shots and I hate that video. She's trying to be sexy and she just can't.  She's cute but she looks like she's trying too hard for sexy and sultry. 

The rest I haven't really seen any shots of.  

As stated, everyone has their own opinion, and these are mine 😀

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

My take:  Kat, Caroline, Darian, Rebecca, Jalyn,... pics are just meh. None of them wow me. Yet 😁

Claire, Kelee, Ashlee, Elli, Tyra, Christina...all of their pics have been great (but Christina needs a bigger top).

Jada..love the one in the chair ... the blue thing... that was is awkward.

Lea and Amber ... the ones I've seen were better than I expected.  

Madeline...I don't like any of her shots.  

Marissa... add her to the blah shots and I hate that video. She's trying to be sexy and she just can't.  She's cute but she looks like she's trying too hard for sexy and sultry. 

The rest I haven't really seen any shots of.  

As stated, everyone has their own opinion, and these are mine 😀

I can’t wait to see the official ones 

• Useful 2

I think this pose needs to be retired. It makes her look too skinny (and on her other pics she looks fine). I think it's something about the position of the bent leg -- her thigh just looks like a bone with skin hanging off of it.  And the sucking in so the ribs are sticking out doesn't help. It's the same pose (or similar) in the pic of Daphne? that caused all the brouhaha a couple of years ago (she did look a lot skinnier than Madeline, though). Makes me think something about the pose accentuates their thinness (and they don't need it).

Screenshot_20220404-141415_Chrome.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Mandy Voecks got it as a rookie then left the team. 

She did? I remember one of the judges at auditions saying "there's your calendar cover right there", or something like that. And I remember looking back a couple years ago at old calendar shoot pics on Instagram. There was only a couple of Mandy, and I didn't even recognize her. Anyway, I don't recall her getting any covers. 

16 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

She did? I remember one of the judges at auditions saying "there's your calendar cover right there", or something like that. And I remember looking back a couple years ago at old calendar shoot pics on Instagram. There was only a couple of Mandy, and I didn't even recognize her. Anyway, I don't recall her getting any covers. 

That’s what I was going to say.  Wasn’t she supposed to have gained weight on the shoot?

On 4/3/2022 at 2:20 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That second shot of Madeline in the pink bikini almost looks like it's photoshopped on her. Lol. I've always liked her, but she has had a sort of smug look on her face in some of these pics from the shoot. She needs to work on that. 

So I took a screen recording of Jessica’s story because usually all them smile or have some fun expression when they’re being recorded but Madeline was the only one to have this look. It was a quick second but she was kind of to herself at that moment. I really love her but most of the time she has look on her face. 

C2BB9284-7D42-48FC-AE1F-0F02F501E336.jpeg

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, souR77 said:

So I took a screen recording of Jessica’s story because usually all them smile or have some fun expression when they’re being recorded but Madeline was the only one to have this look. It was a quick second but she was kind of to herself at that moment. I really love her but most of the time she has look on her face. 

She was probably caught off guard 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Not sure if this is the correct topic to post in, but did anybody see the DCC at Wrestlemania this weekend?  It aired on Peacock Channel, I think, and they came out and performed on both days (Saturday was a pre-show, even though they did have live events).  I think there was probably about 16 girls, and on Saturday Gina was point.  Can't remember who it was for Sunday.  I didn't see any rookie or second year girls performing, but CeCe was there, so was Maddie, Madeline, Rachel and mayyybe Amy...I wasn't sure. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Not sure if this is the correct topic to post in, but did anybody see the DCC at Wrestlemania this weekend?  It aired on Peacock Channel, I think, and they came out and performed on both days (Saturday was a pre-show, even though they did have live events).  I think there was probably about 16 girls, and on Saturday Gina was point.  Can't remember who it was for Sunday.  I didn't see any rookie or second year girls performing, but CeCe was there, so was Maddie, Madeline, Rachel and mayyybe Amy...I wasn't sure. 

The ones that preformed at wrestlemania was ladies that are all stars plus ones that are retiring the rest of the team was in Mexico for calendar shoot this was Saturdays group 

7719ECA8-ED8C-46DD-A247-DFAC88F48719.jpeg

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Thank you Holly.  Who is the woman standing between Lexie and Rachel?

I had no idea Taylor was so tall.

Stephanie she’s an all star 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

I think this pose needs to be retired. It makes her look too skinny (and on her other pics she looks fine). I think it's something about the position of the bent leg -- her thigh just looks like a bone with skin hanging off of it.  And the sucking in so the ribs are sticking out doesn't help. It's the same pose (or similar) in the pic of Daphne? that caused all the brouhaha a couple of years ago (she did look a lot skinnier than Madeline, though). Makes me think something about the pose accentuates their thinness (and they don't need it).

Screenshot_20220404-141415_Chrome.jpg

To @TB12 point above, she looks SO young in this photo. Literally like a 15 or 16-year old girl who showed up for 10th grade after a surprise summer glow up.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

To @TB12 point above, she looks SO young in this photo. Literally like a 15 or 16-year old girl who showed up for 10th grade after a surprise summer glow up.

Agreed it’s kind of disturbing…

@RedDelicious I can see my friend Tricia coming back to hs after her surprise glow up!

Edited by TB12
  • Love 1

I used to really like Madeline (circa season 14) but watching last season + right now she's doing absolutely nothing for me. Her dancing is meh, her kicks are really bad, and she doesn't have a DCC figure. It's like they put her on the team just because, unless there's some power they're not showing us

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Rookie Tyra could also use a bigger top.  

after looking at these photos, and thinking back over the year, who do you think is at risk for being cut this year?

To be honest everyone is at risk to be cut no spot is guarantee 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

I find Madeline (rookie) to be extremely photogenic! She is gorgeous!

She's been my biggest let down!  Pretty body, pretty face for sure.  Facials not so much and awkward body.  Maybe VK contacted her and said she'd help her.......and that is the result.  Tee hee :)

• LOL 6
On 4/5/2022 at 1:03 AM, souR77 said:

I saw this too.  And she continued to have that look even as she looked the other way lol.  

12 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Rookie Tyra could also use a bigger top.  

after looking at these photos, and thinking back over the year, who do you think is at risk for being cut this year?

I think Amber just because I always forget she is on the squad.  A blender.

20 hours ago, vanillagum said:

I used to really like Madeline (circa season 14) but watching last season + right now she's doing absolutely nothing for me. Her dancing is meh, her kicks are really bad, and she doesn't have a DCC figure. It's like they put her on the team just because, unless there's some power they're not showing us

I have exactly the same! 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I also noticed that the only comments Madeline would give to her teammates on their photos was "Spicy" on Instagram lol

I cannot hear that descriptor without hearing it in Kitty Carter's voice.  It belongs to her and her alone.

• LOL 7

This current group of girls (especially the ones who went on Calendar) seem like a genuinely close knit group - crossing between rookies and Vets. And such a bonding trip for all the returning girls. 

It’ll be interesting if Victoria and Lisa come back after missing a year - when is the last time a DCC took a year off and reauditioned successfully? 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Stee said:

This current group of girls (especially the ones who went on Calendar) seem like a genuinely close knit group - crossing between rookies and Vets. And such a bonding trip for all the returning girls. 

It’ll be interesting if Victoria and Lisa come back after missing a year - when is the last time a DCC took a year off and reauditioned successfully? 

I hope that Lisa doesn't make it back.  She was such a blender to me.  Boring.   I also got the feeling she wasn't well liked with her teammates.  I recall Ashlee rolling her eyes out in one of her stories lol.  Additionally, I rarely see her in photos with her former teammates hanging out now that she isn't on the squad, especially her rookie teammates.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I hope that Lisa doesn't make it back.  She was such a blender to me.  Boring.   I also got the feeling she wasn't well liked with her teammates.  I recall Ashlee rolling her eyes out in one of her stories lol.  Additionally, I rarely see her in photos with her former teammates hanging out now that she isn't on the squad, especially her rookie teammates.

Same with Victoria 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, Stee said:

Whitney Ott made it back as a 3rd year vet in 2005 after taking some time off when she had a baby. I think she missed more than one season though, and came back after missing two years. She did a total of 4 years with DCC.

They featured her in the MTT 2 hour pilot prior to season 1 airing.

She has the honor of being the very last vet they let return after a break - none since the regular MTT seasons began airing.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
On 4/6/2022 at 6:18 AM, Holly85 said:

To be honest everyone is at risk to be cut no spot is guarantee 

That’s an interesting one… over the years it was always obvious who were the favorites or could get away with a lot like weight gain or poor kicks. some names that in particular come to mind: Cassie, JennA, Maddie, Lacey, Rachel, Kashara, Victoria.

I used to count Holly and Jenna among them too, but they obviously pushed it a little too far. Jenna obviously managed to stay on but I do guess her actions cost her both point and AllStar. With this group, I’m not really sure… are there any major favourites anyone could think of?

• Love 3
16 hours ago, LilyD said:

Jenna obviously managed to stay on but I do guess her actions cost her both point and AllStar.

I'm glad she wasn't al all star, I think she's so well suited for Mavs. 

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'm glad she wasn't al all star, I think she's so well suited for Mavs. 

I 100% agree with you.  I almost think she'd be wasted as an All-Star that does more appearances versus dancing.  I can see where it's harder for the DCC that start so young to just be done when they're 22-23 and still have more to give physically.  Especially if they don't want to dance outside of the Dallas area.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Lily had to back out bc of dbc auditions 

Lily is a finalist along with 2 other Texas girls. One was a Mavs & Legends dancer and the other was a Dallas Stars Ice Girl. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3