Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

13 hours ago, DCC93 said:

Omg! 🤩 we are ALREADY finding out about girls auditioning / potential rookies! Found this Tik Tok, her kicks are amazing. Marissa has already commented on one of them.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6usadL/
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6H1gH3/

Side note: Did the DCC really do another dance other than Thunderstruck on the field? OMG. Never thought I’d see the day LOL. Not to be mean but this looks like a dance the girls put together… They can do better. My face when they were dancing in circles: 🥴

I'm with you. I liked that there was a different dance, and the girls performed it well, but the choreo itself was flat and seemed dated. Though I did like all the formation changes. Why bring in professional full-time choreographers during training camp if they're not going to use their dances?

• Love 10
On 12/28/2021 at 10:01 AM, Stee said:

Armani too. She’s not the best or most technical dancer but she always catches my eye. Same with Lea!

Armani reminds me of Kashara performance wise. Not the most technical but showmanship and power for sure. Leah’s technique is one of the better ones though and she just shines overall. 

• Love 15

Rookie DCC Megan has totally grown on me after feeling like she was a blender during training camp. In every photo of her she looks like she is having the absolute time of her life. I really liked her My Cause My Boots story (in honor of her friend who committed suicide) and she seems to have a ton of love and support from her teammates.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

Rookie DCC Megan has totally grown on me after feeling like she was a blender during training camp. In every photo of her she looks like she is having the absolute time of her life. I really liked her My Cause My Boots story (in honor of her friend who committed suicide) and she seems to have a ton of love and support from her teammates.

Have you seen the video she posted on IG of her DCC journey to "I did it all". If not I recommend it.https://www.instagram.com/megan.mac_/tv/CWe0t_2j8IR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by PomPomPom
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

She’s my dark horse ROTY winner

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GeekToTheCore said:

THIS. Totally agree.

• Love 6
On 12/27/2021 at 8:16 PM, vanillagum said:

Yeah, it seems super crass and childish of Cassie to post that. Like, aren't you 30? 

'she has to move people around and shit' 'covid cases in DCC!' like ok just expose all their business lol

Cassie should have been named Crassie because she is very crass. I could go on but I won’t but is she pregnant again ? I saw the post  and was wondering . 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, GenX88 said:

Cassie should have been named Crassie because she is very crass. I could go on but I won’t but is she pregnant again ? I saw the post  and was wondering . 

I think it’s a food baby, which is pretty on-brand for her. I never liked that joke.

• Love 1
On 12/29/2021 at 12:45 AM, DCC93 said:

Side note: Did the DCC really do another dance other than Thunderstruck on the field? OMG. Never thought I’d see the day LOL. Not to be mean but this looks like a dance the girls put together… They can do better. My face when they were dancing in circles: 🥴

That reminded me of the old Jane Seymour movie...they should've brought out the giant pom poms!

DCC Movie circle.jpg

Edited by ClassicPegg
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

This made me smile, ty for sharing!

"Her hips don't lie and neither does she because she loves Jesus" is the most amazing thing I've heard all day 😂😂

Me too.  That was really cute but not sure why she had to take up the space with herself instead of the characters.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

That reminded me of the old Jane Seymour movie...they should've brought out the giant pom poms!

DCC Movie circle.jpg

On the subject of that movie ... does anyone know where I can find that second movie? 

Has anyone made a list of who "maybe potentially" auditioning?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

On the subject of that movie ... does anyone know where I can find that second movie? 

Has anyone made a list of who "maybe potentially" auditioning?

There is one gal I saw on tick tock who is training for try outs this next season but other then that no clue 

• Love 1

Can anyone please help me understand my irrational disdain for Kristin's fiancé. I recall he dumped her when she didn't make DCC the first time & I feel like she groveled her way back to him. I think she's such a sweetie & he isn't good enough for her. I'm a mama bear type who tries to protect things I care about... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Is it too soon to start a 2022 Audition Speculation thread?

Never too soon and you know everyone on this forum is nosy as f and you know we are all thinking it someone had to ask/someone is bound to have found out who is planning on trying out.

Besides doesnt the dcc prep class for audition for this side of christmas? 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Never too soon and you know everyone on this forum is nosy as f and you know we are all thinking it someone had to ask/someone is bound to have found out who is planning on trying out.

Besides doesnt the dcc prep class for audition for this side of christmas? 

Dcc prep class start next month one with Maddie February with Michelle keys March with kashara and then weekend intensive is in April so 4 chances to get to learn from current and former dcc 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Michelle Keys, doesnt teach dance classes anymore in Hawaii (or wherever shes living now) does she? Only when she pops back into dallas? 

No she didn’t do any teaching in Hawaii !! She’s back in Dallas for awhile until it’s time to move to California 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Just saw Marissa’s story on Insta with her new boyfriend! I’m happy for her. Sadly, my first thought was I hope her ex fiancé didn’t see it… she certainly deserves peace & happiness! 

and Happy New Year to all of you!!!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Just saw Marissa’s story on Insta with her new boyfriend! I’m happy for her. Sadly, my first thought was I hope her ex fiancé didn’t see it… she certainly deserves peace & happiness! 

and Happy New Year to all of you!!!

I think she traded up! They look good together and she looks very happy. Hope her ex is eating his heart out.😼 This is the most beautiful I've seen Marissa. She looks great! 

Screenshot_20220101-114645~3.png

• Love 16

Just my random curiosity got to me - I compiled a list of the 2021-2022 Game Day Girls, Social Sweethearts, and Sideline Sweethearts. I am missing a few - it could be that it was awarded to rookies but since MTT hadn't finished airing maybe that is why I didn't find it on social media yet. Social Sweetheart generally gets posted a day or two after a home game, while the other two are known on game day. 

Two names repeat so far: Amber M. and Taylor

SH= sweetheart

Date         Game Day Girl           Social SH             Sideline SH

8/21          Gina                          Dani                     Armani

8/29          Lexi                           Taylor                   ________ ?

9/27          Amber M.                 Madeline M.         Claire?

10/3          Ashlee                      Kelcey                   Marissa

10/10        Taylor                       Kat                         __________ ?

11/7          Chandi                    Darian                    Amber M.

11/14       Rachel                      Jada                       __________  ?

11/25       Erin                          Tori                        Lea

12/26       Jalyn                        Jensen                   Rebecca

One more home game, and a home playoff game? So potentially 6 more names to fill in.  Plus the 3 names I am missing. They  could be repeat names, or some of the 14 not listed yet:  Caroline, Kristin, Elli, McKenzie, Jessica, Christina, Megan, Kleine, Tyra, KayDianna, Kelee, Amber L., Ashlinn, and Madeline S.

I think at least Tyra and Amber M. have done DCC Instagram takeover for this season. Not sure who else. 

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Just my random curiosity got to me - I compiled a list of the 2021-2022 Game Day Girls, Social Sweathearts, and Sideline Sweathearts. I am missing a few - it could be that it was awarded to rookies but since MTT hadn't finished airing maybe that is why I didn't find it on social media yet. Social Sweetheart generally gets posted a day or two after a home game, while the other two are known on game day. 

Two names repeat so far: Amber M. and Taylor

SH= sweetheart

8/29          Lexi                           Taylor                   ________ ?

9/27          Amber M.                 Madeline M.         Claire?

10/10        Taylor                       Kat                         __________ ?

11/14       Rachel                      Jada                       __________  ?

One more home game, and a home playoff game? So potentially 6 more names to fill in.  Plus the 3 names I am missing. They  could be repeat names, or some of the 14 not listed yet:  Caroline, Kristin, Elli, McKenzie, Jessica, Christina, Megan, Kleine, Tyra, KayDianna, Kelee, Amber L., Ashlinn, and Madeline S.

I think at least Tyra and Amber M. have done DCC Instagram takeover for this season. Not sure who else. 

I know who game day girl is for towmrows game 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Sideline sweatheart is the hardest one for me to find - so if you find that one out as well, please post it! 

Here's what I've found:

• Aug 21st-Armani
  • Aug 29th-Rachel??
  • Sept 27th-Claire
  • Oct 3rd-Marissa
  • Oct 10th-Caroline??
  • Nov 7th-Amber
  • Nov 14th-??
  • Nov 25th-Lea
  • Dec 26th-Rebecca
  • Jan 2nd-??

Can you (or anyone) confirm &/or fill in the blanks?  Thanks!

ETA:  I just now opened the post from above, I'll look there & compare answers...

Edited by ClassicPegg
saw another post above...
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, ClassicPegg said:

Here's what I've found:

• Aug 21st-Armani
  • Aug 29th-Rachel??
  • Sept 27th-Claire
  • Oct 3rd-Marissa
  • Oct 10th-Caroline??
  • Nov 7th-Amber
  • Nov 14th-??
  • Nov 25th-Lea
  • Dec 26th-Rebecca
  • Jan 2nd-??

Can you (or anyone) confirm &/or fill in the blanks?  Thanks!

ETA:  I just now opened the post from above, I'll look there at compare answers...

Yes! @ClassicPegg you are right. I just found some more info on Instagram. Still missing Nov. 14th Sideline sweetheart. 

Updated list:

Just my random curiosity got to me - I compiled a list of the 2021-2022 Game Day Girls, Social Sweethearts, and Sideline Sweethearts. I am missing Nov 14th sideline sweetheart. Social Sweetheart generally gets posted a day or two after a home game, while the other two are known on game day. 

4 names repeat so far: Amber M., Taylor, Rachel, and Caroline

SH= sweetheart

8/29          Lexi                           Taylor                   Rachel

9/27          Amber M.                 Madeline M.         Claire

10/10        Taylor                       Kat                        Caroline

1/2          Caroline                   TBD                       TBD

5 more names to fill in if Dallas has a home playoff game.  Plus missing one name from Nov. 14th. They could be repeat names, or some of the 13 not listed yet:  Kristin, Elli, McKenzie, Jessica, Christina, Megan, Kleine, Tyra, KayDianna, Kelee, Amber L., Ashlinn, and Madeline S.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, MegzClarkie said:

Does anyone have a list of who got Abbey Bear? 

Here's what I've found...there are a couple of gaps so any clarification would be appreciated!

• Aug 21st: Cici to Dani
  • Aug 29th: Dani to Taylor
  • Sept 27th: Taylor to ??
  • Oct 23rd: ?? to Kleine
  • Oct 10th: Kleine to Kristin
  • Nov 7th: Kristin to Amber M
  • Nov 14th: Amber to (Lea or Christina??)
  • Nov 25th: (Lea or Christina?? to Christina or Lea??)
  • Dec 26th: (Lea or Christina??)  to ??
  • Jan 2nd:  TBD
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ClassicPegg said:

Here's what I've found...there are a couple of gaps so any clarification would be appreciated!

• Aug 21st: Cici to Dani
  • Aug 29th: Dani to Taylor
  • Sept 27th: Taylor to ??
  • Oct 23rd: ?? to Kleine
  • Oct 10th: Kleine to Kristin
  • Nov 7th: Kristin to Amber M
  • Nov 14th: Amber to (Lea or Christina??)
  • Nov 25th: (Lea or Christina?? to Christina or Lea??)
  • Dec 26th: (Lea or Christina??)  to ??
  • Jan 2nd:  TBD

I think it was Amber to Lea, Lea to Christina, Christina to Elli on the last game day 

• Love 2

Is it just me or does it seem like Caroline is getting the Heather treatment this year.. 

Not in triangle, game day girl last (group leaders are usually first).. I don’t know I just feel like she’s been buried. Not sure if she will come back next year 

• Love 8

@DCCnoname You mentioned in our closed thread that you were going to the 60th anniversary game and would record it. Rachel was the game day girl, but do you remember who was the sideline sweetheart for that game? I need the name to complete my list 😆

GIF by Brett Eldredge

14 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Yes! @ClassicPegg you are right. I just found some more info on Instagram. Still missing Nov. 14th Sideline sweetheart. 

Updated list:

Just my random curiosity got to me - I compiled a list of the 2021-2022 Game Day Girls, Social Sweethearts, and Sideline Sweethearts. I am missing Nov 14th sideline sweetheart. Social Sweetheart generally gets posted a day or two after a home game, while the other two are known on game day. 

SH= sweetheart

5 more names to fill in if Dallas has a home playoff game.  Plus missing one name from Nov. 14th. They could be repeat names, or some of the 13 not listed yet:  Kristin, Elli, McKenzie, Jessica, Christina, Megan, Kleine, Tyra, KayDianna, Kelee, Amber L., Ashlinn, and Madeline S.

Wonder if the four repeated names are all retirees? We know at least two are. I’m also wondering if the Game Day Girls are all retirees. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Updated list:

SH= sweetheart

Kliene is sideline sweet heart for todays game 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Is it just me or does it seem like Caroline is getting the Heather treatment this year.. 

Not in triangle, game day girl last (group leaders are usually first).. I don’t know I just feel like she’s been buried. Not sure if she will come back next year 

i don’t get how you could be in contention for point and the be placed where she is 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

Seems like only 28 performed thunderstruck.

95075645-03D8-4C0D-BF0A-F2BEDFE60F75.jpeg

Saw on a FB Group that Erin was leading Group 2 so Gina is out and I think Rachel did both point parts. Lexie is also out so Ashlee was in the first triangle with Amber and Rachel. Saw that Taylor and Darian was back dancing this week and Jalyn still leading Group 4 so Caroline is still out. 

Edited by MegzClarkie
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Spunkyyy said:

Also IG has listed Madeline M. As Gameday Girl not Caroline. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYPiHtkMC3w/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

They changed it bc in the star magazine I’m still shows Caroline 

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/star-magazine/program/2021/

page 16 

24 minutes ago, MegzClarkie said:

Saw on a FB Group that Erin was leading Group 2 so Gina is out and I think Rachel did both point parts. Lexie is also out so Ashlee was in the first triangle with Amber and Rachel. Saw that Taylor and Darian was back dancing this week and Jalyn still leading Group 4 so Caroline is still out. 

Caroline not being there, sounds like they subbed in Madeline M. 
Maybe Caroline will be game day girl for the playoff game if she returns in time... or... ?

• Love 2

Amber L. Did instagram takeover today. She confirmed she is auditioning again for (I assume) next season.
So Amber L. and Elli so far have confirmed ... anyone else?

amberlaudition.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2