Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Kody has changed the narrative from a huge home where everyone would be included to "age 18 and out" ....unless you're one of Robyn's kids.

Edited by Julyolo
Clarification
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Kody saying the wives can choose their kids until the kids turn 18.  But 18 then they should choose him.  

I think Kody doesn't understand that 18-22 year olds aren't truly ready to be on their own.

• Love 14

I can’t imagine being in a place where I’m not talking to my kids and being like “oh yeah, I need to get around to working on that someday”. Asshat. 

• Love 20

I think Kody doesn't understand that 18-22 year olds aren't truly ready to be on their own.

I don't think that Kody is truly ready to be out on his own.

So confused... the "adult" kids should be thrown out at 18... but they bought so many acres on Coyote Pass so the kids could live there? Make up your mind Kody.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Kody is just such an asshole. Now he wants the kids around…what happened to “ 18 and out”? They don’t respect you Kody because you haven’t earned their respect…being a sperm donor doesn’t entitle you to respect 

Exactly! And he's pissed that his kids didn't follow rules that he didn't articulate to them or their mothers until 9 months into the pandemic? Hrmmmmm. Even the most respectful person in the world can't follow rules they aren't informed about...

• Love 18

Kody says, "I want my kids around me, but I struggle with the lack of respect they have for my leadership."

But this is in the same conversation where he says that the mothers should kick them out and choose Kody over the kids.

This would have been the perfect time to pull together the family and talk about what they can do to still be a family, not to ask mothers to choose.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kody is just such an asshole. Now he wants the kids around…what happened to “ 18 and out”? They don’t respect you Kody because you haven’t earned their respect…being a sperm donor doesn’t entitle you to respect 

He's flip-flopping at warp speed.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Kody, 'I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving.'  With the beady eyes and the anger boiling just below the surface.  

It became clear to him in that moment that his family weren't going to accept what Kody says without negotiation.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

Someone should probably tell Meri, the reason Janelle and Christine didn't follow the "blue- print" wasn't because it was too difficult, but because they didn't want to.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Kody saying the wives can choose their kids until the kids turn 18.  But 18 then they should choose him.  

My oldest just turned 21 so I said I got one to adulthood. She said she was legally an adult at 18. I agreed, but said 18-21 is a weird age, like adultish. She pays her own bills and has her own car, but will still ask for peanut butter crackers from the store and can’t keep her room clean. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

And another thought... Aurora, Breana and Areola will be offered up to polygamy.

Dayton will stay with Robyn forever.

Sol is the wild card, will he buy into the Kody Kult?

If Sol doesn't, Kody and Robyn will have no one to take care of them and fund their retirement.

None of the other kids will choose him over their mothers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

My oldest just turned 21 so I said I got one to adulthood. She said she was legally an adult at 18. I agreed, but said 18-21 is a weird age, like adultish. She pays her own bills and has her own car, but will still ask for peanut butter crackers from the store. 

Science tells us that adolescence lasts until around age 25 or so, at least in terms of brain development. Kody does SO LITTLE for his kids. The least he could have done was not question their mother providing them a place to live, during a pandemic, while they are pursuing education and first jobs in their late teens and early 20's.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

My oldest just turned 21 so I said I got one to adulthood. She said she was legally an adult at 18. I agreed, but said 18-21 is a weird age, like adultish. She pays her own bills and has her own car, but will still ask for peanut butter crackers from the store and can’t keep her room clean. 

Mine are 52 and 43.... 52 y/o retiring in October after 35 years in the Navy. Kody needs to learn at a certain point he may need his kids to lead him!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Science tells us that adolescence lasts until around age 25 or so, at least in terms of brain development. Kody does SO LITTLE for his kids. The least he could have done was not question their mother providing them a place to live, during a pandemic, while they are pursuing education and first jobs in their late teens and early 20's.

Yes!  Plus the cost of living is so crazy right now. I have a 21 and 19 year old living at home and going to school, there’s no way they could support themselves. I’m enjoying having them at home while I can. I’m with Janelle all the way. 

• Love 21

It seems that Christine didn’t have the excuse of adult sons in her house causing her to not be covid cautious. She just had to travel out of state to visit with her adult children, eat out, visit amusement parks, etc.  So it was her who acted irresponsibly, not adult children. She’s not that cerebral.  

• Love 2

Have to say it again.  Opting out is not being excluded.

Nobody said Kody and the Robynettes couldn't hang out with Janelle's and Christine's families.

That said, Robyn did say that Meri couldn't hang out with the Robynettes.  Meri was the only one that was excluded.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

“Janelle and I don’t partner really well.  We are good friends. Janelle wouldn’t tell you we were in that place either if she was being honest.” So, Janelle is saying they are in a good place, romance wise. While Kody is saying that they are not. Someone is lying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

This is really hard, hearing that Janelle and Kody aren't in love.

And and the same I like that Christine admires Janelle and thinks Janelle is strong woman and doesn't need Kody to fill her love tank.

Christine is the insightful one in the family.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

And another thought... Aurora, Breana and Areola will be offered up to polygamy.

Dayton will stay with Robyn forever.

Sol is the wild card, will he buy into the Kody Kult?

If Sol doesn't, Kody and Robyn will have no one to take care of them and fund their retirement.

None of the other kids will choose him over their mothers.

Sol is too kind and sensitive. If they are still doing the Mormon cult thing, he will be a lost boy.

17 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Kody, 'I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving.'  With the beady eyes and the anger boiling just below the surface.  

It became clear to him in that moment that his family weren't going to accept what Kody says without negotiation.

I thought his creepy smile was 'cause he was getting exactly what he wanted; a holiday alone with his "real" family.

• Love 11

Kody has the criminal thinking of most pimps. He assigns roles to these women according to his needs. In his world Robyn is his bottom bitch, and the rest are just supposed to be subjugated to his (and Robyn's-by-proxy) "leadership".  I gave therapy to women trying to leave that life, and Kody acts as outraged at some of the pimps who thought I was giving "their girls" ideas. Basement wife indeed.

• Useful 6
  • Love 11

I didn’t realize Janelle and Christine didn’t get along initially. I guess it’s not surprising, just don’t remember hearing them talk about it before. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe Janelle is a secret little love goddess that we never get a glimpse of. Lol  

Nope.. she's just beyond relieved she doesn't have to sleep with him anymore. Lol

Edited by ezzy4
  • LOL 10
3 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Definitely not the one Kody and Robyn will be sent to. They'll be living in the rotten, dirty, disgusting hell! 😆 

With face masks, precautions, and rules.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Christine totally contradicts herself about the basement wife concept. First she says she’s seen it in lots of polygamous families, then says she didn’t know what it was. Pick a story, Christine. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6