Type keyword(s) to search

Tamra Judge: Naked Wasted

• Start Topic

Tamra made me want to barf.  She acts so caring and concerened about both Vicki and Brooks and saying that she was consoling Vicki about the breakup with, "if it is meant to happen it will," or something like that.  Does she think the audience hasn't been watching what has been happening the last few years?  Are we suddenly deaf and blind?????

Edited:  Because I don't proof read well.

Edited by Lyra Angelica

I did see Tamra's "cleavage" on WWHL as well.  I thought it looked strange too. Glad to have it confirmed that it wasn't just me.  What is it with the OC women and their breastage?  I still gross out whenever I see Meghan's intro in that black cut-out dress.  She's a rare breed.  A physically fit person who looks waaaay better covered up. 

• Love 4

Born Famous?

Yes, poor Baby Ava, you will forever be known as the daughter of the dude who tattooed "nugget" inside his lip and tried to convince a seriously drunken woman to go into the bathroom with him in his mother's home. 

• Love 3

Tamra referring to Sarah as her daughter in law-could it be Sarah and Ryan tied the knot and more importantly-who gives a fig:  https://instagram.com/p/7wlVZAPCps/

Tamra hanging with Meghan in St. Louis https://instagram.com/p/7waBMUvCti/

Could bravo just stop with trying to pretend this trailer trash is somehow the jeana of the original OC-she has deeply hurt every RH she has more than one season with-I guess what we will see is Tamra playing Bethenny's role at this year's Reunion.

I don't get why Tamra published this picture:  https://instagram.com/p/7wPS60vCtf/

Of all the things Brooks could have, would have, should have said I think, "consider the source" is mild.  Her prancing around the party picking fights only fed Brooks' comment. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Tamra is trying so hard to be interesting or whatever the hell you want to call it. She's boring and her "mean girl" act is so old...just like her. Please Andy, show her the exit door. I'm sure brandi Glanville will be waiting on the other side to greet her.

• Love 3

So, Tamra's "daughter-in-law" is the one that wanted to have a threesome with Ryan and some other girl, right?  When the kids were home?  Nice.  Oh, how proud one must be to claim Meghan as their "mini me."  Tamra is a sad sack of  shit. 

• Love 3

Has there EVER been a more tacky, low class, uneducated, amoral, vulgar, foul mouthed human being on television? I think not, Ms. Tamra. Take your nasty self and your nasty, criminal son and move far, far away for decent people.

Oops-meant to say "from" decent people. I need to proofread.

• Love 6

I dunno, something about Tamra's over-the-top reaction and Vicky's relatively calm make me think that this was staged or agreed upon by Tamra and Vicki beforehand

I agree!!!! Even Brooks is NOT upset at Tamra and that is really telling IMO.

• Love 1

That's the thing.  Wouldn't a 'normal' person be totally upset if a so called friend said the things and implied the things that Tamra did about Brooks?  Hm.  And neither one of them had much of a story line this season regarding anything else.  Who cares about Ryan and his plans to move back to the OC.  Who really cares about Brianna and her life all that much?  When it comes down to it, what did any viewer care about this season?  The only other story line was Shannon and David.  Did anyone want to watch that?  So what's left. 

The surprise was that Meg, the newcomer, ran with the Brook's cancer.  But hey, that gave Vicki and Tamra more relevance.  I know.  I know.  It's crude to state but that, in essence, is what happened.  And, even, cruder, Vicki and Tamra are probably a wee bit happy that happened.  Because that's what they're all about.  Famewhores who need something to keep that Bravo paycheck. 

• Love 6

I agree!!!! Even Brooks is NOT upset at Tamra and that is really telling IMO.

This is pure conjecture on my part, but it is the relative calmness of Vicki and Brooks that does have me thinking there is something "hinky" (TM Heather) going on with his cancer story. It's just hard to reconcile Vicki - who full-throttle screamed at Gretchen's accusations of Brooks being a deadbeat Dad, screamed at Tamra for saying Brooks controls what she thinks, screamed at Lauri for saying she has been with "multiple sex partners," made every second of Briana's thyroid scare about her own pain, who wailed over her mother's passing - being so collected and rueful about everything that is going on. The way she was trying to keep Tamra quiet at the Aries party was so unlike her. It was like she wanted to just keep things moving and not call attention to anything. That said, to play Devil's advocate to myself, Vicki has made it known that she wants to keep Brooks out of the fray and maybe this was her way of protecting him. And she did get upset with Shannon over dinner re: Brooks. But I do feel her behavior this season by and large hasn't really matched what we have seen from her otherwise when it comes to Brooks and difficult emotional situations.

ETA I do think Vicki at least initially believed that Brooks had cancer. Why else would she call Shannon within hours of receiving the diagnosis to try to get him help? That was during hiatus. It doesn't make sense she would do that if this were all for TV and if he never had any intention of seeing a doctor. Maybe somewhere along the way he managed to get her in collusion with him? Not that I think Vicki would pull a scam like that for shits and giggles. But if Brooks somehow convinced her it was for the greater good? Like, "Whoa, it turns out I was misdiagnosed, but no one will ever believe me now - let's just keep quiet about it, act like I am getting treatment and wait until it all blows over. You know how Tamra likes to stir things up!" But even that wouldn't explain why Brooks would call attention to himself by claiming that he is no longer doing chemo. I don't know, the whole thing is strange.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6

This is pure conjecture on my part, but it is the relative calmness of Vicki and Brooks that does have me thinking there is something "hinky" (TM Heather) going on with his cancer story. It's just hard to reconcile Vicki - who full-throttle screamed at Gretchen's accusations of Brooks being a deadbeat Dad, screamed at Tamra for saying Brooks controls what she thinks, screamed at Lauri for saying she has been with "multiple sex partners," made every second of Briana's thyroid scare about her own pain, who wailed over her mother's passing - being so collected and rueful about everything that is going on. The way she was trying to keep Tamra quiet at the Aries party was so unlike her. It was like she wanted to just keep things moving and not call attention to anything. That said, to play Devil's advocate to myself, Vicki has made it known that she wants to keep Brooks out of the fray and maybe this was her way of protecting him. And she did get upset with Shannon over dinner re: Brooks. But I do feel her behavior this season by and large hasn't really matched what we have seen from her otherwise when it comes to Brooks and difficult emotional situations.

ETA I do think Vicki at least initially believed that Brooks had cancer. Why else would she call Shannon within hours of receiving the diagnosis to try to get him help? That was during hiatus. It doesn't make sense she would do that if this were all for TV and if he never had any intention of seeing a doctor. Maybe somewhere along the way he managed to get her in collusion with him? Not that I think Vicki would pull a scam like that for shits and giggles. But if Brooks somehow convinced her it was for the greater good? Like, "Whoa, it turns out I was misdiagnosed, but no one will ever believe me now - let's just keep quiet about it, act like I am getting treatment and wait until it all blows over. You know how Tamra likes to stir things up!" But even that wouldn't explain why Brooks would call attention to himself by claiming that he is no longer doing chemo. I don't know, the whole thing is strange.

When Brooks heard from Meghan that he had told Tamra about Jim's comments.  I thought it wise of him to deny it.  Had he agreed to the general nature of Meghan's statement, it would have later been dissected that Brooks lied, he had never even spoken to Tamra.  I would have been hurt over consider the source, but not waiving my arms, stomping around confronting people mad.  It was clear, Brooks had no desire or duty to recount his conversation with Jim.  I don't think Brooks even knew Vicki had said anything to Tamra until Meghan brought it up and I doubt he expected it to come back to spank him-what Vicki claimed he said was very mild-what Tamra did with it was twisted.  Same with her going on about the "consider the source".  Brooks didn't curl his lip up-he didn't call her a piece of shit.

If Brooks indeed did respond favorably to his October through January chemo then it was totally on him if he faked a different result.  I thought the whole thing weird they had a party for Brooks and he decided to discuss his cancer journey.

• Love 3

Gretchen Rossi got busy on twitter on her way back from NYC.  Apparently, Tamra's former gay BFF (I apologize for even typing that-I am not implying Tamra owns a person) has broken away from Tamra.  If anyone watched her wedding (I did not) he was Tamra's bridesman .  His name is Ricky Santanaor @livinginoc.  So in true RH fashion he has contacted Gretchen and bared his soul.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I never even heard of the guy, but yea they mentioned him on WWHL. Shannon, IIRC, does not think he is trustworthy at all. It's kind of lame that Gretchen would still be interested in dirt on Tamra after being off the show for so long. 

• Love 3

Is he that guy that came to Tamra's 80's party who was not a bf or s/o or any relation to any of the women?

Does anyone else remember him?

He appeared to be a puppet for team tamra.

It's also possible I'm losing my

mind :)

Yes, that's him. I remember him back on Season 4, but I don't recall if we see him before that time. He was at Tamras sex party, I just noticed. He's been her sidekick for many years.

So he's the guy who nobody knows or gives a shit about. Just some tool of Tamra's that showed up at her stupid 80's party...where everyone looked "re-goddamn-diculous"(to quote john wayne).

Just another testament to the quality

of people whom the classy, well-rounded Mrs. Judge asssociates with.

• Love 2

Hey Ryan (spawn of Tamra)...it is NEVER cold enough in southern California to wear a knit beanie on your brain dead head. You don't look cool, you look like a tool.

Please Ryan, go away forever.

(Sorry my beloved fellow PT posters, I'm a bit behind on the episodes)

• Love 7

Wow! Now there's a story line for tamra to run with...helpless little Ryan exploiting his mom.

I can just picture Eddie babysitting all 5(?)of Ryan and Sarah's kids while mrs. Judge goes furniture/clothes shopping with ryan and sarah.

Eddie will be spending most of his time at cut fitness (even when the fixtures are being auctioned off cause the biz went bankrupt)

just to get away from tamra and her motley brood of bloodsuckers.

• Love 5

Nooooo...

Why is Tamra still on TV?

I saw a promo for RHOC and saw a blonde woman (Meghan?) who I assumed took Tamra's place on the show. I got so excited.

I should've read the blogs first.

ETA

I got all excited - plopped myself on front of my TV and who did I see first? Tamra - stomping around Shannon's house shrieking about Brooks, cancer, and "consider the source" (or something like that).

Now, I'm getting - sucked - back - in.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 3

She is soooooooo nasty. Was Panama one of the HWs trips? I can't remember all the specific destinations.

Not to mention the Love of holding sex toys on TV and her sex party.

I truly hope, in all seriousness, that she TRULY is being honest about changing her ways. I highly doubt it, but you never know...

IMO..it's a total joke and tamra honestly thinks we're all going to believe her. That she's suddenly a kind, compassionate, god loving woman.

She's so f'n fake even stevie wonder can see through her.

Tamara's becoming a Christian is the least surprising thing she's done in recent years. Besides, she probably sees it as a way to bring in business.

I found this old article about how she found God... ?

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/15/tamra-judge-talks-finding-jesus-regrets-calling-alexis-bellino-jesus-jugs-2/

Hope she can guide Ryan and his family to also discover God. Here he is with his mom.

article-2691941-1FA44B4D00000578-314_634

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

This amuses the hell out of me. She opted to trash her ankles and her shoes rather than take them off. What a dumbass.

tamrapinata.gif?itok=2NJfm106

I can't stop laughing!

I can't think of a finer visual metaphor for Tamra and her life than this GIF right here: blinded, struggling to walk erect, while attempting to swing at something or anything.

• Love 10

Ryan is truly a fashion disaster (and his soul is a disaster too but that's another subject). I'm surprised tamra claims him as her son.

It appears he's having an identity crisis..am i a gangsta? Or a recently paroled felon? Or maybe I'm just a casual kind of beach guy with bad tatoos? And bad taste in footwear?

I for sure have bad taste in moms!

Anybody know how to contact Stacey London?

Thanks to whoever posted that pic and the video of tamra doing that spaz pinata dance. Awesome shit!

• Love 2

Yes but she claims no.

I see this and is there any wonder Tamra's 16 year daughter is a little embarrassed of mom? http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1013/videos?clip=2894996

That must've been filmed before Tamra read the Leviticus and The Book of Revelation sections of her "Bible for Dummies".

Or, maybe Tamra ditched her Bible study class the day her "pasture" went over those sections of the Bible.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2

Is she not getting baptized at all or just not doing it at Saddleback?

I know of a polluted, scum crusted creek nearby tamra's home in case she's running out of water holes to be dunked in.

Here's a nice warm mud hole for Tamra:

mud-hole-no-3-21465393.jpg

• Love 5

Happy Sunday fellow posters. Why do I remember that Tamballs has no belly button. Help me out. Did I read it somewhere? This is just gross on so many levels. Keep your daughter out of it. And clean up the bathroom before you take a selfie... makes me sick. Tamballs, take your tacky gym out of my neighborhood. This is not even a selfie.....poor Sophia. Tamballs about ready to spatula, swat her out of her selfish selfie. Tamballs, you still are not exotic. Kentucky is more exotic than you.

I guess Tamballs would say "sophie" photo bombed her selfie. Ick. I think I won't watch, just come here to see what you all post. But I will photo bomb her next time she's in front of Pavilons and post it here for you guys.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/10/photos-reality-tv-stars-snapshots-family-edition-6/#/slide/38

Any guesses as to how long it will be before Tamra posts a bathroom selfie of herself in a bikini while holding a picture of Jesus on her phone?

• Love 5

S10E17, or why I can't quit Tamra: First she really offended me for trivializing the struggles of LGBTQ people by equating her baptism to coming out of the closet, and then by talking about making a T-shirt...and then not 30 seconds later she wins me back talking about how the Bible isn't an easy read due to all the "thou shall" and "thou shalt not" phrasing and the need for "a blonde version of the Bible."

ROTFLMAO

And how can I forget "Hiiiiiiiiiiii~!  My name's CINNAMON!"

DEAD.

Edited by strongoxman
  • Love 2

Seems to me that Tamra's $8,000 could have been used for a trade school for Ryan rather than a house.

She will not even say what kind of job he has, he is not a teen or working his way through any education after HS, but can fold towels.

• Love 3

I'm a big beard lover. I think a lot of men look better with a beard. But not all. Some cannot pull it off, and Ryan is one of them. His facial hair is just scraggly and gross. The problem is, he doesn't look good without a beard either. Remember when his hair was a lot darker on early seasons? Was he dying it? Either way, dark hair or blonde hair - he looks creepy. Short hair or long hair  - creepy. Just put a bag over his head and call it a day. 

• Love 12

I would love to see Vicki give Ryan a job at Coto insurance. Her screeching at him constantly, and him fucking up her office/work/etc. would be hilarious on all accounts.

Tweet that to satan andy...and we have season 11 story and an organic conflict between tammy sue and vicky

• Love 4

Seems to me that Tamra's $8,000 could have been used for a trade school for Ryan rather than a house.

She will not even say what kind of job he has, he is not a teen or working his way through any education after HS, but can fold towels.

Oh Maggiemae, putting $8000 toward an education is far too sensible.

That's why Tamra didn't think of it.

• Love 2