Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He is poor and needs her…if anyone is doing the dumping it’s gonna be her

Valentin is a good looking lad, and seems to know well what side his bread is buttered on. He'll find another mark who isn't as difficult. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Goodnight friends..top snark tonight! Anyone for Hosrders?

I'm heading there now! See you!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh this is rich. Jordan has the nerve to call another woman a tramp. Excuse me while I die laughing. 

Maybe Jordan considers her a tramp because she only sits on pies rather than cakes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2023 at 5:40 PM, LEILANI2 said:

It's the waiters and bartenders who do the flirting and giving free drinks to me, I can't imagine tipping more because I'm being flirted with. That's not how it works unless the woman is a sex tourist.

Yeah and I’ve never had sex with a flirty waiter, especially on a cruise ship.

• Love 1

I doze off during this iteration sometimes so maybe I missed it, but was April problematic? I thought she was ok aside from the bathroom thing (and I know plenty of people who are weird about using other folks’ bathrooms even when there’s water running to it.) Strange but inoffensive.

Either way my dude Valentin if you want to be Stone Cold Big Willy who breaks things off, do it. Don’t make up a story about a dog and drop her your location days later to call her slurs and waste more of her time. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

I couldn’t help but notice the difference between Jordan and April.  Mama Everton’s home lacks the basic necessities such as running water and electricity. Jordan didn’t complain. She made herself as comfortable as possible. April would have had a nervous breakdown. She would have asked to be taken to the nearest hotel.

I don’t particularly care for Lidia, but I think she dodged a bullet with Scott. He is as slimy as they come.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, kacesq said:

Why are we being subjected to this? This guy is a douche.

Ugh. That was DISGUSTING. I really think Escott is just super, super pathetic.

She’s a beautiful woman, too. She’s going to remember very quickly why she ditched him in the first place.

Like, dude, you laid in on too thick the first time and that’s why she left you. Why are you immediately joking about proposing to her, all over her the second she comes in the door, then asking her to move to the US?!?!

What is wrong with you, you bloated travel-sex creep?!?!

1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

Good for Valentin dumping germ hating April.  Thinking she owns him. 

I love how Valentin is smirking after she hauls off. He dodged a crazy bullet. Most amazing thing I’ve ever watched this season.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do I do…my dad used to say NewfenLAND, he was born and raised there.

Say "Understand Newfoundland". Same cadence, same emphasis.

I loved that Prim Prissy Stick Up Her Ass April's trashy interior came through.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

You know that saying that "no matter good looking a woman is, there's a guy out there who thinks she's a pain in the ass"?  

That was written about Valentin.

Yeah I dated a model for a while in the old days (80s), never again. Biggest pain in the ass I ever dated.

• Like 1
(edited)

Maaaaaaaaaannnn, was it satisfying to see Valentin having the same realization about April as all of us viewers were having! She clearly expected him to fall to his knees with gratitude for "rescuing him" from the horrors of a toilet that has to be flushed with a bucket. Her entire persona changed and her whole 'soft-voiced, erudite business lady' façade shattered as soon as Valentin wasn't servile. She suddenly dropped the finishing-school-whisper-talk and started speaking more like her sisters speak. 

I don't care about Lidia or Nicole. I care even less about Scott of the Gigan-teeth and I care to watch him cram his canned ham tongue down the throat of a 30 year old Columbian woman the least of all, TLC!

Could Matt and Ana have LESS chemistry? I get strong repressed gaydom from him, and strong I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW, I'M GOING TO LIVE IN THE US vibes from her.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I nominate Valentin as King of Candid Reality. He is the ONLY one who had the stones to stick up to the over-entitled American who thought that their Crap did not Stink and were gifts to the WORLD!  Bravo-Valentin--your family taught you well-that self respect is worth more than all the riches in the world ---as well as the golden "GREEN CARD"

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
58 minutes ago, TMI said:

I nominate Valentin as King of Candid Reality. He is the ONLY one who had the stones to stick up to the over-entitled American who thought that their Crap did not Stink and were gifts to the WORLD!  Bravo-Valentin--your family taught you well-that self respect is worth more than all the riches in the world ---as well as the golden "GREEN CARD"

I think you're forgetting Rose of little ed & Rose.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Shrek said:

I think you're forgetting Rose of little ed & Rose.

You are right...Rose can be the Queen! 

tried to erase the troll out of my memory bank...uggggghhh

• LOL 1
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

Could these two look any more miserable? 

IMG_4588.jpeg

They are so strange, are they for real 😳 i still get gaydar with him, but I guess I could be off too?  

Valentin never was interested in coming to the US. I do think, perhaps, he thought it would cool to be hooked up to luxury car business in the DM. But he had no interest in coming to the US to live from what I saw/heard from his conversations.

I don't think Matt is gay and I think he and Ana are totally into each other. I also think they really like party drugs, which is why they are so thin. Matt doesn't seem to make much money, and Ana definitely doesn't-- another reason I think Matt is doing the long con. He can't afford to bring Ana to the states, but he loves the sex and drugs when he visits.

• Useful 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m reporting for this shit show duty. 

Question: Is it ever going to stop thunder storming here in the Northeast? 

Today's weather is KILLING me. I hate this humidity, I feel like I have a hundred pound weight on my shoulders. Houseguest and I are trudging around the house like a couple of sleepwalkers. It's awful. I hate summer.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1

I have the air conditioner on all day and all night. This is going to cost me a fortune. I’m going to make my dog get a job.

Jordan is a lot nicer to Everton’s mother than April was to Valentin’s. She probably used the bathroom and didn’t think twice.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Help me….i have to present a whole new concept for a website tomorrow and I already know the design team will hate it…I am out of wine but I have this show!

Take a snark break! Since you know they'll hate it anyway there's nothing more to be done. Have some fun!

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have the air conditioner on all day and all night. This is going to cost me a fortune. I’m going to make my dog get a job.

I'm just splayed out like a starfish under the ceiling fan, whimpering and complaining. I don't like to run the AC at home. I hate the noise it makes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Help me….i have to present a whole new concept for a website tomorrow and I already know the design team will hate it…I am out of wine but I have this show!

Hang in there! I am doing casenotes for 5 cases on one laptop and snarking on the other. We WILL succeed!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Take a snark break! Since you know they'll hate it anyway there's nothing more to be done. Have some fun!

You worked in higher Ed so you get it….there is really no win with anything…website designer…with what money? I am welcoming the snark!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm just splayed out like a starfish under the ceiling fan, whimpering and complaining. I don't like to run the AC at home. I hate the noise it makes. 

I bought one from walmart that sounds like a truck and fits so poorly that my room is a bed and breakfast for mosquitoes. I run the AC on low in hope that the vibrations will discourage the biting things from wriggling around the flimsy panels. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1

You worked in higher Ed so you get it….there is really no win with anything…website designer…with what money? I am welcoming the snark!

I do! And then everyone has to have a meeting about it, then a follow up meeting, bring someone else into the loop, and not decide anything. Hang in there. Make friends with some folks in the Development Office, maybe they'll go to bat for you with donors!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I bought one from walmart that sounds like a truck and fits so poorly that my room is a bed and breakfast for mosquitoes. I run the AC on low in hope that the vibrations will discourage the biting things from wriggling around the flimsy panels. 

Buy a cheap fan to keep the mosquitos moving.