Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Jordan needs some color in her face other than the black eyebrows and fake lashes. 

Maybe instead of sitting on cakes she should shove her face into a multi-coloured one.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I do! And then everyone has to have a meeting about it, then a follow up meeting, bring someone else into the loop, and not decide anything. Hang in there. Make friends with some folks in the Development Office, maybe they'll go to bat for you with donors!

I used to love when the college president would give himself a raise while the department secretary, who took care of everything, was paid peanuts. Drove me crazy.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I do! And then everyone has to have a meeting about it, then a follow up meeting, bring someone else into the loop, and not decide anything. Hang in there. Make friends with some folks in the Development Office, maybe they'll go to bat for you with donors!

OMG yessss you get it lol Meetings…too many opinions..nothing gets done. I will look into Dev !!!

• Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

OMG yessss you get it lol Meetings…too many opinions..nothing gets done. I will look into Dev !!!

I was VERY lucky in my last job, my boss had actual clout. The difference was ASTONISHING. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Carlos walks like he has a stick up his ass. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Probably a butt plug.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Buy a cheap fan to keep the mosquitos moving.

@Auntie Anxiety Ooh, I have a couple of those. Should I point it at the AC or at me? 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Fuck off Valetine…I hope you die in a fire ( ok not really but I don’t like him) Carlos is too good for your ugly ass

You don;t like the spray on hair look?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

When I worked at Harvard our group (Degree programs administration, including Registrar, Admissions, Financial Aid, Career Services and so on) had to hire an IT guy, someone who could do training for staff and provide support. A search committee was established. As a result, (you know, the old "please all, please none" concept) the worst possible person was hired. He didn't last a year. Rude, dismissive, terrible communicator. On his last day one of the more senior staff came to our office (Registrar) and BEGGED us to take him out to lunch. Because no one else would. So we went to a nice restaurant and had a nice lunch and basically ignored him. So stupid. 

• LOL 2

I don't think Everton and Jordan have any land in Grand Cayman. I have been there many times and it's almost impossible to buy land-- in fact, it's almost impossible to just get a bank account there. It's British owned and banking/money is super tightly controlled. I would bet money that Jordan ownes nothing in GC, neither does Everton, and he is either running a long con, or it's just a made up story. 

I'm leaning toward made up story. 

How to Open a Cayman Islands Bank Account - GlobalBanks

• Applause 3
Just now, bravofan27 said:

I don't think Everton and Jordan have any land in Grand Cayman. I have been there many times and it's almost impossible to buy land-- in fact, it's almost impossible to just get a bank account there. It's British owned and banking/money is super tightly controlled. I would bet money that Jordan ownes nothing in GC, neither does Everton, and he is either running a long con, or it's just a made up story. 

I'm leaning toward made up story. 

How to Open a Cayman Islands Bank Account - GlobalBanks

It’s just a stepping stone for Jordan’s Only Fans career.

Liz, you can do so much better than EScott.

• LOL 2

Liz just wants to "have fun". So she needs some cash, I'm guessing. And Scott? Wants sex. Does he EVER.

Just now, Drogo said:

That I haven’t punched him yet.

His looks could only be improved by a punch to the face. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He has a dog's face. And not a cute dog. And he has no upper lip.

And his nose and lip is REALLY far apart. 

Not surprised Liz doesn't want gross old man licking her face and crying all day.

• LOL 4