Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

@Pepper Mostly i figured you were having drinks and a fab time! Welcome back!

We went to our favorite watering hole here in Salem,  All Souls Lounge, which has a great jukebox and fab drinks and unbelievably good grilled cheese sandwiches. Monday is Mac and cheese night and we are all stuffed full of the best Mac and cheese we have ever eaten. Before that we went to Savers and Ocean State Job Lot and to my brother's house where we dropped off some more food for him and my mom (stuffed cabbage with sausage and fennel). I know what your'e thinking--stuffed cabbage in July?? But we got two huge cabbages in our CSA this week so we had to find a way to use it! It came out delish! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I saw on social media that Scott was homeless and begging for money, living in his car. Needed money to get his dog back. This was just a month ago.

That post is gone but he's still fighting and whining that people shouldn't expect to be paid back by donating to him lol

He's a mess.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I saw on social media that Scott was homeless and begging for money, living in his car. Needed money to get his dog back.

He's a mess.

I had a big smile reading this.😊

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We went to our favorite watering hole here in Salem,  All Souls Lounge, which has a great jukebox and fab drinks and unbelievably good grilled cheese sandwiches. Monday is Mac and cheese night and we are all stuffed full of the best Mac and cheese we have ever eaten. Before that we went to Savers and Ocean State Job Lot and to my brother's house where we dropped off some more food for him and my mom (stuffed cabbage with sausage and fennel). I know what your'e thinking--stuffed cabbage in July?? But we got two huge cabbages in our CSA this week so we had to find a way to use it! It came out delish! 

Sounds fantastic ! Anytime is a good time for stuffed cabbage. I went to wine country for the long weekend and spent way too much money on wine. It unfortunately rained so we spent most of our time drinking in wineries and shopping for cheese. Luckily it cleared up today so we opted to go for a short trek to the local waterfalls and historical buildings before making our way home.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I saw on social media that Scott was homeless and begging for money, living in his car. Needed money to get his dog back. This was just a month ago.

That post is gone but he's still fighting and whining that people shouldn't expect to be paid back by donating to him lol

He's a mess.

He DESERVES IT.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sounds fantastic ! Anytime is a good time for stuffed cabbage. I went to wine country for the long weekend and spent way too much money on wine. It unfortunately rained so we spent most of our time drinking in wineries and shopping for cheese. Luckily it cleared up today so we opted to go for a short trek to the local waterfalls and historical buildings before making our way home.

Buying wine and cheese sounds like a great way to spend a day! 

My brother is also in the process of going through all his late partner's stuff at home, its difficult and painful but he likes to have company and, as he puts it, it honors her memory if people will take stuff and use it and be happy to have it. So he gave my son her copper wok and my lad is so happy! So my brother is also happy. That was super nice.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 2

Scott you...are full of S***.  ....I do not like Lidia but Scott I hate you ...hope he never comes back to my tv screen...unless he marries angela...they deserve each other.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

He came to Lidia thinking he could backpedal and now he's got surprised pikachu face.

HAHA, I am dying over here at Escott’s pain. Fuck off, you creepy motherfucking mini-Pred.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Well peeps, short and sweet! Glad I made it. When is Love After Lockup back? See you there or right back here on Sunday for 90 Day! Have a wonderful Fourth, American peeps! Stay safe! I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, judylo said:

I guess I’m the only one who dislikes Lidia more than Escott!

* raises hand* let’s not forget this bitch was proud of the fact that she had two kids with a married dude and shit all over Pedro when he said he wanted to know his father. You reap what you sow.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Alright you all, the snark was fun while it lasted! I will see you around the forums. No, I am not going away from Primetimer forever. I will come back and make some small talk with you on certain occasions, so at least stick around for that. I hope you guys have an amazing summer and happy 4th. Peace out. ✌️ 

P.S. Oh, and fuck off Escott.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

The season is dead. Long live the season! It never stops. I feel like a snarkster on the wheel. Have a safe Independence Day and eat a lot of barbecued food. I’ll be back next week for more of this nonsense. Safe travels, @Hotel Snarker. You will be missed.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The season is dead. Long live the season! It never stops. I feel like a snark star  on the wheel. Have a safe Independence Day and eat a lot of barbecued food. I’ll be back next week for more of this nonsense. Safe travels, @Hotel Snarker. You will be missed.

Haha, I actually just returned. 

We went to a very cool place in Gold Coast, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland, which had fantastic actors and real animals and a nice dinner in the theater of steak and potatoes with cheese tarts. We saw my in laws in Brisbane, spent every single waking moment with them. We saw SeaWorld, the Australia Zoo (yes, Terri, Bindi, and Robert actually did entertain us at the Crocoseum). We ate many different types of food, from Middle Eastern to Turkish. The best part about it - every single restaurant offered gluten free and dairy free options for my daughter to enjoy! The one downside? The long flights. It was very uncomfortable especially for my daughter.

I’m just closing the 90 Day chapter of my snark, since I have found out that I am way too good for this shit slog. TLC can go ahead and fart out what they can what with the new TOW season that puts different faces to old storylines. Oh, and fuck you Danielle.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I REALLY hope Lis comes back and the three women just form a ring around Escott and they all jump him. God knows he deserves it.

Like a Handmaids’ “salvaging” 

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Aight folks, this is my last straw of snarking anything 90 Day. Please make it great!

Yep, me too, if only i could remember to watch this one!  I haven’t watched even a second of the current 90 Day series and for the most part I’m feeling free from it but maybe a twinge curious but not enough to check it out.  Hopefully nothing changes like 90 days of withdrawal once Paradise is over (assuming there’s a reunion show?) I do miss the snark and the snarkers I gotta say, it makes me laugh and that is the down side.  Forward and onward 🤗❤️🥹

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jordan is a very bad actress.

OMG yes and her guy friend Everton is even worse, they are def not in any kind of love relationship.

4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They don’t even allow us to come up for air occasionally.

So, there is no reunion show? Well I can see the finale was so flat there isn’t much left to reunite about 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He came to Lidia thinking he could backpedal and now he's got surprised pikachu face.

HAHA, I am dying over here at Escott’s pain. Fuck off, you creepy motherfucking mini-Pred.

OMG so hilarious as she walked away and he thought she invited him to follow, he cannot ever read the room 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

He's a mess.

His new thing is trying to get with Cold Shoulder Tiffany. She has agreed to spend a day with him if he will let her apply full face makeup. 

• Like 1

Boy this was bust “love” wise.  Island boy in Wyoming is not going to happen.

Hope to never see Lydia or her spawn ever again.  It would’ve been more fitting seeing her lounging on a garbage barge.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, endure said:

Yep, me too, if only i could remember to watch this one!  I haven’t watched even a second of the current 90 Day series and for the most part I’m feeling free from it but maybe a twinge curious but not enough to check it out.  Hopefully nothing changes like 90 days of withdrawal once Paradise is over (assuming there’s a reunion show?) I do miss the snark and the snarkers I gotta say, it makes me laugh and that is the down side.  Forward and onward 🤗❤️🥹

The season was blah but some scenes were at least entertaining and it was only over in an hour — quick! I’m trying to minimize my 90 Day withdrawal. So far, it hasn’t been too oppressive or overwhelming. That’s fine with me. I have read a lot of social media posts about the new season, making me realize that I do not need to waste two whole hours on nothing. Snarkville was the BEST, no doubt.

18 hours ago, endure said:

OMG so hilarious as she walked away and he thought she invited him to follow, he cannot ever read the room 

To be honest, I think she said “Just go, Escott.” Either way, she put him down stat!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

His new thing is trying to get with Cold Shoulder Tiffany. She has agreed to spend a day with him if he will let her apply full face makeup. 

He's so gross and shoulders is desperate. They're a good match.

On 6/26/2023 at 5:01 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder if EScott’s dog is willing to play second fiddle to his hot girlfriend.

My understanding is that his dog has now also left him, citing his constant shirtlessness and desperate attempts to sell an old hot dog to any Latina he can find as the reason for their split. The dog is quoted saying, "I may lick my own dirty balloon-knot, but even I can't stomach Scott humping every leg that happens to get near him. Frankly, i's embarrassing."

What was Lidia doing at the end of the episode? My best guess was that it was just time for the rapacious swamp hag to return to the sea. 

Poor, poor Juan. His whole life is about to be nothing but whiny, poorly behaved little boys. Jessica is deaf to reason. "I've been doing this for 9 years, so I know what I'm doing." Um, sorry but no. The result of what she's been doing for the past 9 years is two manipulative, bratty kids running her life. And now they'll be running Juan's life too, until he reaches a breaking point and realizes he could still be bartending on a cruise ship, going to beautiful tropical locales, schtupping pretty passengers and not having to deal with little monster children 24/7. At that point, the choice will be easy for him: bail on Jessica and her kids, see his own son whenever he's in port. 

For such a supposedly educated woman, April sure is dumb as a box of hair. She proposes "a break" after Valentin made it abundantly clear that they were already OVER. He couldn't have been more direct about why the relationship was ending, either: she wouldn't stop talking about her money. Even as they were having what I suspect is going to be their last-ever conversation, she was still bitching at him about how much money she'd spent going to the DR and trying to get him to apologize for ghosting her after he realized that she's ugly on the inside. She really strikes me as someone who thinks that any guy from a less wealthy country would welcome the opportunity to be purchased as her husband and that not seizing that "opportunity" is ungrateful. She wants a doggy on a leash, not a partner. And oh, boo hoo - she's almost 40 and the vacation dick she got didn't turn out to be a real relationship, so she has to "start all over again." Girl should just be glad she got a little strange while on holiday: that's where the gratitude belongs. Thank god there's still someone who my snooty attitude isn't an immediate dealbreaker for. 

This season of Love in Paradise yielded exactly zero new couples. And you better believe that if Jessica hadn't trapped Juan with her pregnancy, that couple would be dunzo, too. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

What was Lidia doing at the end of the episode? My best guess was that it was just time for the rapacious swamp hag to return to the sea. 

I thought she was trying to reenact the beach scene in “From Here to Eternity” by herself. I laughed my ass off.

• LOL 6
On 5/2/2023 at 10:22 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I am DYING over here at Scott trying to talk to Lydia. "GRANDE FISH"

I know I'm late, but this had me rolling too. Imagine me, in Australia, where nobody speaks Spanish yet I speak more than Scott, yelling at my screen 'PESCADO GRANDE, ESCOTT'

• LOL 1