Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Nathan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Well, they're too thick to wear with shoes...mine are knitted with a fleecy lining inside. Not sure I could even wear them with my boots.

Yes. I got mine from Marshall’s. So cozy. I didn’t know they were called reading socks. I’m glad you mentioned it so I can order another pair online.

What’s with the half painted walls?

She could not control him she can only control her self. Looks like she didn’t control herself either. She gained 3 pounds.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I was supposed to stay on the mostly liquid diet for two weeks but I couldn't take it and had mashed potatoes...

Seriously, Nathan, most people just go for jello, or some plain chicken or yogurt. Mashed potatoes? 

And he doesn't see how he lost so little? 

And Amber's gained 3 pounds. 

STEP AWAY FROM THE MASHED POTATOES.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

What is wrong with Amber? She hopes he throws up and it comes out of his nose so that he can see what it feels like???

Maybe Amber can teach him how to floss his nose like Sumit's parents did on "90-Day Fiance."

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Yes. I got mine from Marshall’s. So cozy. I didn’t know they were called reading socks. I’m glad you mentioned it so I can order another pair online.

Well, "reading socks" might just be a B&N thing...

I also have a few pairs of those fuzzy fleecy socks (which I do wear with my winter boots when I have to shovel snow).

• Love 2

You can buy hospital socks (anti-fall or fall prevention socks) with the grippy part on the top and bottom.  

I like the moose reading socks.

Amber is absolutely trying to sabotage him.    However, mashed potatoes, and scrambled eggs aren't on the diet.   Think Nathan has enough cheese on that mound of scrambled eggs?   I love the Dachshund begging, they're champions at sitting up and begging. 

Nathan started at 607, down to 521 at surgery, only lost 8 lbs since surgery, so 513.  

Amber 502, gained 3 lbs.    

Dr. Now is going to go enraged Gerbil on them.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

He has already had surgery and it is only 9:15.    I am shocked.   I wonder if there is a walk in the park in their future.

If he was eating ice cream and bacon on his 1200 calorie diet, I predict trouble during the post surgery days. 

• Love 5

Just had to log in to say I don’t like Amber. And HAHA on her weight gain. Not nice of me. I know how hard it is but she’s so freaking self-righteous and bitchy. 

• Love 13

Mashed potatoes. All carb. No protein. I'm sure they're not on the Dr Now diet. Same w/Mac and Cheese.

Not surprised he didn't lose. Not surprised she gained.

Oh Nathan. Don't do it for other people. Gotta do it for yourself. (Psst. -- she ain't gonna help.)

Edited by DropTheSoap
they did more stupidity
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Well, they're too thick to wear with shoes...mine are knitted with a fleecy lining inside. Not sure I could even wear them with my boots.

Oh, OK, I get it. I have lots of socks but not no big fluffy ones. I think I need some. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I am going to have to look into these socks.  My husband has really, really cold feet.  He has a pair of hospital socks with the suction type thingies on bottom to prevent falling, but they tend to come off during the night.  I wonder if the reading socks stay on better. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Dr. Now is going to go enraged Gerbil on them.  

Sometimes people post things that make me go google...

image.png.9678cba743d940783dc32bf9b33bf8eb.png

(Okay, he's probably just yawning, but... I mean, I wouldn't cross him.)

• LOL 11
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Nathan started at 607, down to 521 at surgery, only lost 8 lbs since surgery, so 513.  

Amber 502, gained 3 lbs.    

she will soon weigh more than he does.  that will really make her mad.  More sabotage is in his future.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes you do.  It's a right for every woman to have big fluffy socks.

And I'm retired now so I need to see to my comfort since I'm home, reading, virtually all the time. Out with the work clothes, in with the reading socks!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am going to have to look into these socks.  My husband has really, really cold feet.  He has a pair of hospital socks with the suction type thingies on bottom to prevent falling, but they tend to come off during the night.  I wonder if the reading socks stay on better. 

B&N is probably getting their holiday displays up with all the blankets and socks and stuff. Though they're probably cheaper at Marshall's. (Mine were a gift from work.)