Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Nathan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Wait a minute. Some of these people look familiar to me

I think this episode is a leftover from the end of last season, so they have the same beginning as last season. That Lymphedema looks horrible. 

Nathan---250 by 13, 350 by 15, 450 a few years later.   Three dogs.

I guess Amber got over her disgust at seeing Nathan eat, since she's almost as big as he is.   

Amber has two kids.    Hannah, and ?     How sad, Amber and Nathan only have grocery shopping, and eating in common.   

So, is Amber blaming her mental and physical issues on Nathan?   I really didn't want to hear about their total lack of intimacy. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

"Food is all we can do together". 

I am DYING here. These two are artistic, educated people and they still can't bust out the Scrabble board or the knitting needles or some sort of craft they can do together? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 24

Oh FFS, I have too many things recording because this show goes until 10:02. I have to record it like at 1am and cannot watch it live. 

But I’m still sticking around to read the live chat because that’s how much I enjoy hanging out with y’all on Wednesday nights! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Pounders, I am sad to say we will not be awarding prizes during the live chat this season.  Dang paid work stuff will make that too hard to track.  Don't worry.  We'll find a way to give you great rewards.  You never know when you'll need a plastic bin and a tiny dog. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, String Theory said:

The dreaded trip to the "grocery".....too early for BINGO, but not far off.

Where do these folks live?

Palestine, TX. 

I'm not liking either of these people.     Amber blames Nathan for everything, and Nathan gives up without really trying.   I suspect if he had received WLS years ago, he would have eaten through it.   

The enablers that marry someone they will never have sex with are looking for that kind of relationship.    For whatever reason, they don't want another relationship including sex, and maybe more children. 

I think the huge amounts of fat do something to the hormones, so most of the male poundticipants aren't really masculine.

Three hours each way to Dr. Now's office, how lovely of the in-laws to take him to the appointment.     Don't tell me Amber couldn't get off work for this, she just doesn't want to meet Dr. Now, and his judgment. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

if you took food out of our relationship, we wouldn't have anything left.

Some relationship...

They've never had sex?

He dinged my gaydar TBH

• Useful 4
  • Love 10

I just turned this on and this COW is complaining about what a burden her enormous husband is to her?! She weighs nearly as much as he does.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Food is all we can do together". 

I am DYING here. These two are artistic, educated people and they still can bust out the Scrabble board or the knitting needles or some sort of craft they can do together? 

Happy to see you made it back for the important stuff ;-)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Pounders, I am sad to say we will not be awarding prizes during the live chat this season.  Dang paid work stuff will make that too hard to track.  Don't worry.  We'll find a way to give you great rewards.  You never know when you'll need a plastic bin and a tiny dog. 

I miss my tiny dog; I need another. Fingers crossed I can win one!

Don't even have the cats anymore. :(

• Love 1