Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Nathan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

When Nathan's weight gets in the way of the only healthy thing in his life - his job as a drama teacher - it's a wakeup call for him. But changing his life might mean a falling out with his wife, Amber, who is also overweight, unless she can lose too. 

It's our first live chat of season 10.  Bring your snacks and rev your typing engine!

Original air date 2021.11.03

• Love 4

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

I've missed you all! (I mean, I'm sure I've seen a lot of you on other threads but you know what I mean.)

My snack (okay, dinner) for the start of the show is a smoothie bowl made with plain kefir and a blend of frozen strawberries, cherries, wild blueberries, and kale. And homemade chocolate syrup. Because chocolate is good for you.

Every season I fear we won't be back again. Hoping for some more positive stories this season. C'mon, show, give us something to hope for.

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

My eating habit was some leftover lamb and garlic naan from my lunch with my son yesterday (we usually have lunch on Monday or Tuesday,  his days off). And about a pound of Halloween candy. Till now though I've been dieting pretty strictly since my doctor read me the riot act and told me I was too damn fat. 

I'll dig out the Bingo cards in a bit......

• Love 5

so happy to be back.  I was afraid the World Series was going to go to game 7 and would conflict with my show of shows.   Braves win!!! the win was a great birthday present from them to me!!    My eating habit was chicken tetrazzini, peas, cranberry sauce, banana and snickerdoodles.

• Love 6

*Looking at my clipboard. How y’all doing? Just ate two tacos full of my feelings and am ready to lay down in the back of this van to Houston with you all. Can you make a pit stop at Wendy’s a couple…four…nine times on the way?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Crappy house with dilapidated wheelchair ramp. Two bingo squares, right?

And terrifying feet! We're going to have Bingo within about 7 minutes.

He "makes himself" shower every day. What the hell else is he fucking doing? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5