Type keyword(s) to search

Ghostly Media Talk

DanaK
  • Start Topic

31 minutes ago, possibilities said:

What shows actually did make the cut?

Just in case this wasn’t a rhetorical question, it seems like the People's Choice Awards tend to include underdogs and shows very long-in-the-tooth: tvline.com/lists/peoples-choice-awards-nominees-2022-tv-nominations  

So Ghosts being left off the list of nominees might just signify that the show is considered successful enough that it doesn’t need a People's Choice Award. 
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Useful 2
Spoiler

I have so many questions regarding the back rubs. How are they keeping track of who has how many banked? What constitutes a back rub? Does squeezing someone’s shoulders once count, or is it well-defined? Is duration a part of it? What happens when someone wants to cash in? Does touch-averse Hetty have to massage Sas 100 times? Can they be outsourced? What’s the exchange rate? It’s going to drive me nuts until Thursday.

• Love 2

INTERVIEW: Asher Goodwin Is Proud To Play a Complex Jewish Character on ‘Ghosts’ (TheMarySue.com)

"...the thing that actually has come to mean even more to me is being Jewish and being able to play a Jewish character who you could, you could come up with a lot of words to describe Trevor. You know, you could be like frat guy, dude, Lehman Brothers, Pantless, you know, inappropriate with women, Horn Dog, you know, all these things before you ever got to the fact that he’s Jewish, which to play to be a Jew who gets to play a Jewish character who’s not defined by his Judaism. I am so lucky to be able to do that. And that’s something that I’m particularly proud of and I know my parents are particularly proud of.”

• Love 5
On 10/20/2022 at 6:41 PM, kathyk24 said:

Ghosts is on the cover of TV Guide and the Halloween episode is the subject of the main article. The season premiere  was in the top ten so I hope CBS renews the show quickly.

According to TV Guide that episode finished at number seven for the week. I hope CBS gives it a quick renewal.

• Love 1
On 11/3/2022 at 4:45 PM, kathyk24 said:

According to TV Guide the third episode of Ghosts finished 9th. There will be a new episode next week but not on the 17th or 24th which is Thanksgiving.

From what I could find out, the next new episode will be Dec. 8 and a double holiday episode the next week Dec. 15.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1