Type keyword(s) to search

Ghostly Media Talk

DanaK
  • Start Topic

I got Sas, my favorite! And I do empathize with him, as I also use sass to conceal a tender heart that’s too romantic for my own good. And I often think I’m the smartest person in the room, and occasionally need to be knocked down a peg or two about it. 

My condolences to all the Virgos out there. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I think they have Jay and flower swapped.

Flower's epic trust in the universe and insatiable hunger for transcendental experiences (or magic mushrooms) are hallmarks of Pisces

Jay's cooking is presented as a "transcendental experiences" and Pisces are supposed to be  smart, which was never one of Flower's core strengths.

Jay is Woodstone's answer to Aquarius (January 21 to February 18). Known for their unconventional and original ways of thinking

Do I even have to explain this one? As an Aquarius on the cusp of Pisces (smart and weird!), I find Flower to be the most unconventional thinker on the show. She also would have blended right in with the cast of the 1967 musical Hair.

• Useful 1

What a lovely interview :). I like how thoughtful he is with his answers and his take on his character and everything. 

I also fully agree with the above article regarding Sasappis and wanting his character to be explored further. Yes. There's definitely so much more I'd love to know about him. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

Danielle Pinnock posted that she went to the Grammys with her husband. She was thrilled that they sat next to Adele. I would be freaking out if I was in her shoes.

I caught some of the Grammys here and there and I thought I might've seen her at one point! Aw. That's cool. 

On 2/6/2023 at 2:10 AM, kathyk24 said:

Danielle Pinnock posted that she went to the Grammys with her husband. She was thrilled that they sat next to Adele. I would be freaking out if I was in her shoes.

I saw her but couldn’t place her! Glad you mentioned this! I don’t recognize many current singers so I figured she was someone I had seen in passing. Clearly I’m too old for The Grammies 🤣

• Like 1
(edited)

I went ahead and looked it up when the next episodes after this week's episode are scheduled to air - "Alberta's Descendant" is scheduled for 3/30, and (what I'm assuming is) the season finale is scheduled for 4/27. Maybe reruns in the in-between weeks?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Useful 2
Just now, LexieLily said:

I went ahead and looked it up when the next episodes after this week's episode are scheduled to air - "Alberta's Descendant" is scheduled for 3/30, and (what I'm assuming is) the season finale is scheduled for 4/21. Maybe reruns in the in-between weeks?

March Madness will air March 16th and March 23rd. An episode featuring Alberta's Descendants sounds great.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, kathyk24 said:

March Madness will air March 16th and March 23rd. An episode featuring Alberta's Descendants sounds great.

Ah, that would explain it. CBS is one of the four channels that airs the games. I should've known that, I watch March Madness every year! :p

• Like 1