Type keyword(s) to search

Ghostly Media Talk

DanaK
  • Start Topic

I do love Hetty. She is the one character I 100% prefer in the US version. UK's version of Hetty, named Fanny, is awful. 

I totally flunked that quiz. Oh, darn, guess I'm going to have to rewatch Season 1 for a refresher. Poor me. 😁

Edited by Mabinogia
I always put an e in awful for some reason.
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2022 at 2:45 PM, Mabinogia said:

I wish there was a real Woodstone B&B. I'd book my room now. 

I don't usually do this sort of thing, but Ghosts did a very cute campaign on Facebook where you can text to book your stay. I couldn't help but do it, lol. I booked the Scout Sleeper, or "as Pete calls it, the Friendzone!" ha.

I love this show, and can't wait for S2. It's like the comfort food of TV.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I don't usually do this sort of thing, but Ghosts did a very cute campaign on Facebook where you can text to book your stay. I couldn't help but do it, lol. I booked the Scout Sleeper, or "as Pete calls it, the Friendzone!" ha.

I booked the Lenape Lodge and Sas requested that I bring books and podcasts to entertain him. 

• Love 3

Just flipped to CBS and saw  Utkarsh on The Talk. Great interview, great guest. I was surprised to see bright blue metallic nail polish on his kinda long nails, but hey, it's 2022. 

He said he is buddies with Lin Miranda so he's hoping Lin will come on the show! 

I was also surprised to hear Rose's beautiful accent during another interview.

Edited by seasons
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1