Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This Tell All is a JOKE.

Isn’t it three warning points and you’re banned from PT for good?

I didn’t know that.  Oh my.  I have one…..guess I need to be on my best behavior.  Lol. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Someone commented about MILF manor that wouldn't it be funny if the guys there were the women's son's best friends?!?!?

I think they are the actual sons.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
Just now, Welshman in Ca said:

I’m hoping for ex boyfriends. 

My fear is that the reveal.will be tonight's cliffhanger. Not sure I want to stay up for that let down.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I won't lie, this is entertainment for me, I have been a shut in all weekend due the healing process of an IPL treatment at the dermatologists office on Friday afternoon, the swelling, redness, etc...has made me unsuitable for public viewing so this is a bright spot to spend time with you all during my time of confinement, lol.

And yes IPL hurt like an mfer but they assure me I will look young enough to get my own Nigerian scammer.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I think they are the actual sons.

Probably are the actual sons or it would be called A Bunch of Old Ladies Date Men Young Enough to be Their Sons.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Clothing made in the US or Canada would be much more expensive because of fabric and labor costs. So some designers sell on shopping channels and do very well.

For sure but isn’t she selling the dress she actually wore a la Marilyn or Princess Di? Maybe I am nuts lol 

• LOL 4
Just now, tvrox said:

They needed an actual doctor, not that BS herbalist. WTF was he even talking about. 

The herbalist was perfect for them, neither one of them really want a baby so why not try a sprig of parsley to aid in egg production and what not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6